PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for

NashvilleBound
04-21-2007, 06:31 PM
a 30 foot cat? Deck/cat? Anything???? Something that can run twins? I miss my Ultra.........

ULTRA28
04-21-2007, 06:43 PM
I do have plans for a 32 with twins. It will be a while though. Iam just finishing on the 26 Stealth. Then the new single canopy top for the 27 Shadow. At the same time we will be doing the new 34 Stealth. Then the 32 Shadow deck. We will also be offering a closed deck version of the 32.

NashvilleBound
04-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Hey John, When you have a set of plans to look at let me know and Ill fly in to take a peek. I think Im good for another season with this Magic.... A closed deck 32 Shadow sounds good to me.

voodoomedman
04-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey John, When you have a set of plans to look at let me know and Ill fly in to take a peek. I think Im good for another season with this Magic.... A closed deck 32 Shadow sounds good to me.
Hey I thought I was going to be the only Ultra owner when we come out? Okay, we'll make a deal. I get J. Piercy Priest lake and you get CenterHill!!! Of course if you need someone to stretch it's legs for you.......... :D

talbert450r
04-22-2007, 12:25 PM
John, What about a smaller cat for those of us that don't need a huge boat and just want to go fast with a small lake boat that can handle the havasu chop. Something like the new 22 Daytona. If you build it they will come. :D

shippingguy
04-22-2007, 02:11 PM
I will be first in line when that 32 closed deck comes out:)

voodoomedman
04-22-2007, 03:15 PM
For some reason that really isn't hard to believe.

NashvilleBound
04-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey I thought I was going to be the only Ultra owner when we come out? Okay, we'll make a deal. I get J. Piercy Priest lake and you get CenterHill!!! Of course if you need someone to stretch it's legs for you.......... :D
You can have Percy Priest! Tree stumps and all........ We went to Center Hill today...look up perfect in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Center Hill Lake as number 2. Im No.1 :eek: :eek: :eek:

voodoomedman
04-22-2007, 04:02 PM
You can have Percy Priest! Tree stumps and all........ We went to Center Hill today...look up perfect in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Center Hill Lake as number 2. Im No.1 :eek: :eek: :eek:
Really. Oh crap. Maybe I'll have to look a little further out in county land for a lot then. I wasn't looking forward to an hour to the lake. Although it is a hell of a lot better than 3:45 with no traffic to Havascrew. Friday night that can double if you want to leave at 5.

NashvilleBound
04-22-2007, 04:14 PM
Mike, Do I need to challenge you for it? :eek:

shippingguy
04-22-2007, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=NashvilleBound;2516788]Mike, Do I need to challenge you for it? :eek:[/QUOTE
:) :D

shippingguy
04-22-2007, 05:20 PM
For some reason that really isn't hard to believe.
Well I love my 27 that is for sure. Ran great this weekend. The 32 would not happen until I move out to Ft. Mohave full time which may happen within a year or so. I will then build a big enough garage just in time.:D

kamguy
04-22-2007, 06:23 PM
i'll be second. that will be sweet on the great lakes.

shippingguy
04-22-2007, 06:32 PM
i'll be second. that will be sweet on the great lakes.
Looks like Nashvillebound will be third on the list now:) :D

voodoomedman
04-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Well I love my 27 that is for sure. Ran great this weekend. The 32 would not happen until I move out to Ft. Mohave full time which may happen within a year or so. I will then build a big enough garage just in time.:D
Move to Ft Mohave. Does that mean we won't get the pleasure of working with Holly on our next boat. :(

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 04:24 AM
Looks like Nashvillebound will be third on the list now:) :D
That would be a no. I say we line up at the door and whoever is standing when John opens up gets priority..... whadaya say?:idea: :D

kamguy
04-23-2007, 05:08 AM
That would be a no. I say we line up at the door and whoever is standing when John opens up gets priority..... whadaya say?:idea: :D
no fair, you have a 2,300 mile head start. :(

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 06:58 AM
I am ready. I actucally already have my order in though:D We have to stay on pace this will be the 5th Ultra in as many years:)

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Ok, sounds like a plan. We'll all show up on a certain day....maybe an hour before Ultra opens..... however the line is when the doors open, that will be the way they are ordered.... Im so good with this. :D :D

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Ok, sounds like a plan. We'll all show up on a certain day....maybe an hour before Ultra opens..... however the line is when the doors open, that will be the way they are ordered.... Im so good with this. :D :D
I give in you can have the first and Kam guy can have the second. I will take the third one because by then they will have all the kinks worked out and know what needs to be changed and my boat will be perfect:) :) :D :D

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 02:29 PM
I give in you can have the first and Kam guy can have the second. I will take the third one because by then they will have all the kinks worked out and know what needs to be changed and my boat will be perfect:) :) :D :D
Ummmm, errrrrr...shit....good idea.:) :) :)

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Ummmm, errrrrr...shit....good idea.:) :) :)
Let me know how the first one works out:D :D :D

kamguy
04-23-2007, 02:35 PM
kinks?! i thought the first one to hit the water was perfect. and boy am i glad you didn't want to fight over it. i havn't been in a fight since 1979.(7th grade)
i'd hire melinda do my fighting for me if it came down to it. she's mean.

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn..... I need the cardio. I havent been in a fight for almost three weeks. Volunteered myself for a training buddy at the local PD (I know, hard to believe...but we all can change) for his UFC type training. Interesting would be a good word ;) ;)

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Let me know how the first one works out:D :D :D
Your 28 is absolutely beautiful. I bet it would be hard to part with it. Course with being an Ultra thats kinda redundant!!

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Your 28 is absolutely beautiful. I bet it would be hard to part with it. Course with being an Ultra thats kinda redundant!!
Thank you very much. JW and my wife and I spent alot of time on this boat and it is very special. JW did a great job with the graphics. There are a few things on it that are not always common for an Ultra. First one with silver gelcoat, three different color pin lines, full gel coated bilge area, etc. My wife and I (Holly who works at Ultra) LOVE the boat. We have put 17 hours on it and I love driving it more and more each time. I will be anxious to see the 32, but in the meantime I am beyond pleased with my 27 Shadow.

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Thank you very much. JW and my wife and I spent alot of time on this boat and it is very special. JW did a great job with the graphics. There are a few things on it that are not always common for an Ultra. First one with silver gelcoat, three different color pin lines, full gel coated bilge area, etc. My wife and I (Holly who works at Ultra) LOVE the boat. We have put 17 hours on it and I love driving it more and more each time. I will be anxious to see the 32, but in the meantime I am beyond pleased with my 27 Shadow.
Now we just need to put a real tow vehicle in front of it;) :eek: :eek:

voodoomedman
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm kinda scared to go anywhere near TN now that I know Nashvillebound is a big bully. :D
Hey Mike by the time John comes out with a 32 you can keep that 27. Leave the 32 at home and hopefully I'll be you no where and you can just keep that 27 in my garage if you ever want to boat where there's not a drunken idiot in a 100 mph boat trying to kill your family.
Isn't that right Nashvillebound? Just 3 tooth hicks on 5 mph pontoons out there. :D

kamguy
04-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn..... I need the cardio. I havent been in a fight for almost three weeks. Volunteered myself for a training buddy at the local PD (I know, hard to believe...but we all can change) for his UFC type training. Interesting would be a good word ;) ;)
at recess, melinda said she could kick your butt any day. :boxingguy

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm kinda scared to go anywhere near TN now that I know Nashvillebound is a big bully. :D
Hey Mike by the time John comes out with a 32 you can keep that 27. Leave the 32 at home and hopefully I'll be you no where and you can just keep that 27 in my garage if you ever want to boat where there's not a drunken idiot in a 100 mph boat trying to kill your family.
Isn't that right Nashvillebound? Just 3 tooth hicks on 5 mph pontoons out there. :D
Yessum, thats bout rite. We just slow pokes round these here parts.

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Now we just need to put a real tow vehicle in front of it;) :eek: :eek:
Good, bad :confused: :confused:

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 03:03 PM
at recess, melinda said she could kick your butt any day. :boxingguy
Your lucky suppers ready ;) ;):D

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Good, bad :confused: :confused:
Giving you the typical Ford hard time. But to be honest Im towing with my new Denali SUV. Kicks ass over the old Ford. Just missing telescopic mirrors.

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a plan.
I can say that last weekend we had our first close call with a guy in a Cobra 230 Razor. We were pulling into Jack SMith and there was a Bayliner next ot us and the guy in the Cobra split the two of us at about 40 MPH and was within 1 foot of the side of my boat. He had about 60 yards to the right of us to go around. He turned the wheel and proceeded to spray Holly and got the boat inside completely soaked:devil:

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Giving you the typical Ford hard time. But to be honest Im towing with my new Denali SUV. Kicks ass over the old Ford. Just missing telescopic mirrors.
Got it. I like the Fords, but I also like getting to and from the river and launch ramp under my own power:) :D

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Got it. I like the Fords, but I also like getting to and from the river and launch wrap under my own power:) :D
LMAO..... I hear ya.:) :)

voodoomedman
04-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Yessum, thats bout rite. We just slow pokes round these here parts.
I ain't hatin. I wanna be a slow poke too. :)

voodoomedman
04-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Sounds like a plan.
I can say that last weekend we had our first close call with a guy in a Cobra 230 Razor. We were pulling into Jack SMith and there was a Bayliner next ot us and the guy in the Cobra split the two of us at about 40 MPH and was within 1 foot of the side of my boat. He had about 60 yards to the right of us to go around. He turned the wheel and proceeded to spray Holly and got the boat inside completely soaked:devil:
Yeah it's starting to happen way too often. Last summer we were out midweek and towing the tube. My wife and niece were on the tube and some idiot on a PWC thought it was fun to jump around in my wake only about 30 feet away from their heads. I had to apologize to my 10 year old at the time niece for the naughty words and gestures her Uncle was throwing to the guy.

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah it's starting to happen way too often. Last summer we were out midweek and towing the tube. My wife and niece were on the tube and some idiot on a PWC thought it was fun to jump around in my wake only about 30 feet away from their heads. I had to apologize to my 10 year old at the time niece for the naughty words and gestures her Uncle was throwing to the guy.
Yeah you really have to pay attention and sometimes that does not even help because the other jackasses are not:mad:

kamguy
04-23-2007, 03:32 PM
we are doing the big 2500 hd mirror conversion to our 07 denali. i'll let you know how it goes. i think when it's all painted up it will look nice.
lake st. clair is known for its sometimes scarry aholes. my wife (sherri) hates it. but all the so called fast boats are there for us to shame with the new 27. so were going.

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 03:35 PM
we are doing the big 2500 hd mirror conversion to our 07 denali. i'll let you know how it goes. i think when it's all painted up it will look nice.
lake st. clair is known for its sometimes scarry aholes. my wife (sherri) hates it. but all the so called fast boats are there for us to shame with the new 27. so were going.
Sounds good. I am not really into the bigger mirrors although more functional. I am sure all one color will look nice. I do not have any problems with the standard ones while towing. By the way your boat is sick!

kamguy
04-23-2007, 03:56 PM
thanks! as you can imagine, i can't freakin wait. our season is a little short, but we have bitchin places to boat. maybe i'll see nashvillebound down south when our summer days run out.
you guys should plan a trip to michigan someday. i give guided tours for beer.

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Let me know how it all goes!! I, like stated, might not want bigger mirrors.... but movable would be great. Most of the clip ons look retarded. But I need to do something, I feel blind.

kamguy
04-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Let me know how it all goes!! I, like stated, might not want bigger mirrors.... but movable would be great. Most of the clip ons look retarded. But I need to do something, I feel blind.
maybe the factory ones that just extend would be nice too. if i wasn't so brain dead i could remember the website that sells the conversion. they keep most of the functions and look much sleeker than the big uns.

NashvilleBound
04-23-2007, 04:50 PM
maybe the factory ones that just extend would be nice too. if i wasn't so brain dead i could remember the website that sells the conversion. they keep most of the functions and look much sleeker than the big uns.
Keep thinking :) I just searched and all I see are ones that arent quite right. I loose the puddle mirror or power or signal arrow or folding.....or all of it. A manual extending OEM mirror would be great. I never really thought of what all my mirrors do till I was looking for extending ones.

kamguy
04-24-2007, 07:27 AM
Keep thinking :) I just searched and all I see are ones that arent quite right. I loose the puddle mirror or power or signal arrow or folding.....or all of it. A manual extending OEM mirror would be great. I never really thought of what all my mirrors do till I was looking for extending ones.
i still can't find the web site with the conversion to factory power extendable mirrors with all the connectors you need. i'll keep looking.
this site has the big extendable mirrors that bolt on.
www.gmpartscenter.net
lh #15904034
rh #15904035

Ultracrazy
04-25-2007, 10:06 PM
32 deck as in a bigger version of the 26 deck?????? Sweet.

shippingguy
04-26-2007, 07:41 AM
32 deck as in a bigger version of the 26 deck?????? Sweet.
It will also come in a closed deck as well.:)

Ultracrazy
04-26-2007, 07:34 PM
It will also come in a closed deck as well.:)
I think the 32 with the same deck as the 26 would be just the ticket.

shippingguy
04-26-2007, 07:50 PM
I think the 32 with the same deck as the 26 would be just the ticket.
Yeah. For me it will be a complete closed bow, no deck. Either version will be a nice boat for sure. I would assume it will be the new single canopy as well.:)

Ultracrazy
04-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah. For me it will be a complete closed bow, no deck. Either version will be a nice boat for sure. I would assume it will be the new single canopy as well.:)
Whats a single canopy?

shippingguy
04-27-2007, 05:55 AM
Whats a single canopy?
It will be a one full wrapped canopy around the front(like a windscreen) but WAY nicer. Just like you see on alot of the bigger offshore East Coast boats. There is going to be one on the new 26Stealth.

ultra27jay
04-30-2007, 03:42 PM
It will be a one full wrapped canopy around the front(like a windscreen) but WAY nicer. Just like you see on alot of the bigger offshore East Coast boats. There is going to be one on the new 26Stealth.
HEY ADD ME TO THE LIST... I WANT A 32 FOOTER A.S.A.P. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING THIS THING GOING WITH J.W. A LITTLE SOONER. FORGET ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE STUFF LETS GET THE 32 GOING. THE WORD ON THE STREET LARRY OVER AT E TICKET IS GOING TO BUILD A 32 CLOSED DECK NEXT. LET ME KNOW WHERE TO MAIL MY DEPOSIT. AND ASK J.W. IF IT CAN BE DONE BY NEXT YEARS DESERT STORM.:D

NashvilleBound
04-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Im taking the deposits for Ultra..... you can mail them to me :D :D :D

shippingguy
04-30-2007, 07:46 PM
HEY ADD ME TO THE LIST... I WANT A 32 FOOTER A.S.A.P. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING THIS THING GOING WITH J.W. A LITTLE SOONER. FORGET ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE STUFF LETS GET THE 32 GOING. THE WORD ON THE STREET LARRY OVER AT E TICKET IS GOING TO BUILD A 32 CLOSED DECK NEXT. LET ME KNOW WHERE TO MAIL MY DEPOSIT. AND ASK J.W. IF IT CAN BE DONE BY NEXT YEARS DESERT STORM.:D
I had my wife drop our deposit off today when she went into work. JW is working on our drawing and Teague is starting our 1100's with #6 drives. Should run real good. We are doing a winter build.:D :) :D :D

talbert450r
04-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I had my wife drop our deposit off today when she went into work. JW is working on our drawing and Teague is starting our 1100's with #6 drives. Should run real good. We are doing a winter build.:D :) :D :D
1100's :eek: :jawdrop: Thats awsome Mike can't wait to see it. Keep us posted.

shippingguy
04-30-2007, 08:18 PM
1100's :eek: :jawdrop: Thats awsome Mike can't wait to see it. Keep us posted.
OOPS, I am sorry. I just woke up from my dream.:D No there was not a deposit left with JW. He has not started on a 32 closed deck, but when he does I will get one without a doubt.:) Power for it who knows right now.:idea: For now I am loving every minute driving the new 27 more and more each time out:) :) :)

ultra27jay
05-01-2007, 11:57 AM
TEASE........:D

shippingguy
05-01-2007, 12:07 PM
TEASE........:D
:D :D :D
It will come true someday I hope:)

shockwavebd
05-01-2007, 12:23 PM
I thought he was building the 38 vee bottom first.......................;)

shippingguy
05-01-2007, 12:25 PM
I thought he was building the 38 vee bottom frist.......................;)
38....I thought it wasa 42:D Who will be in line for the first 34 V:idea: ?

ultra27jay
05-01-2007, 01:03 PM
38....I thought it wasa 42:D Who will be in line for the first 34 V:idea: ?
dude thier is allready enough slow v"s out there. let get going on the 32 flat deck cat......pageing J.W.!!!!!!:eek: :idea: :sqeyes:

shippingguy
05-01-2007, 01:11 PM
dude thier is allready enough slow v"s out there. let get going on the 32 flat deck cat......pageing J.W.!!!!!!:eek: :idea: :sqeyes:
We will have to wait. Need to finish the 26 Stealth. Once that is done. Then tool up the new one piece canopy top for the 27 Shadow and tool up the 34 at the same time. That is what I have been told. Then my 32 will be next:D

shockwavebd
05-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Who you callin......SLOW.......:eek:

NashvilleBound
05-01-2007, 02:15 PM
That was SO not funny.....Im glad you posted again telling us it was a joke..... it was a joke??? right??? please tell me it was a joke???????????????????? :D :D :D :D

shippingguy
05-01-2007, 02:29 PM
That was SO not funny.....Im glad you posted again telling us it was a joke..... it was a joke??? right??? please tell me it was a joke???????????????????? :D :D :D :D
:D :idea: :idea:

NashvilleBound
05-01-2007, 06:22 PM
:D :idea: :idea:
HA HA...NOT. :D Its tough being 2000 miles away. :idea:

shippingguy
05-01-2007, 07:43 PM
I'll make sure I take lots of pics and keep you updated on the build:D

voodoomedman
05-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah maybe there should be an Ultra dealer in Nashville. :idea:

NashvilleBound
05-02-2007, 04:21 AM
Yeah maybe there should be an Ultra dealer in Nashville. :idea:
I would do it....have people to run it... its just these people out here, well, most of them, live inside this box of thinking with East coast boats. Bajas and the like.......

voodoomedman
05-02-2007, 05:57 AM
I would do it....have people to run it... its just these people out here, well, most of them, live inside this box of thinking with East coast boats. Bajas and the like.......
Well when they see Magic's falling apart on the lake. :D
Okay I better stop or your not going to help me anymore. :idea: Spent 10 hours total driving to and from Havasu this weekend. Didn't even spend that much time on the boat. This crap is getting old.

sigepmock
05-02-2007, 06:11 AM
I told JW to put me on the list for a new 32...but with Turbines:D Maybe by the time he finally makes the 32 I'll be able to afford the turbines:confused: :D

kamguy
05-02-2007, 07:43 AM
i think people need to be educated on the fact that east coast boats cost roughly the same as west coast boats. its not that EC boats are junk, but unless you are talking about a select few, the bang for the buck sucks compared to WC boats. a new 26 baja with a 496 mag costs $73,569.00 without trailer, dealer prep, fuel surcharge and transportation. :eek:
my butt would be on an ultra, even if it was used. heck i think i'd even take a dcb over the baja. ;)

ULTRA28
05-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Looks like I might have to push the 32 cat ahead of the 34 vee. The 26 should be done in the next couple of weeks with tooling. I really wanted one for the regatta, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Then the 27, then the 32.

shippingguy
05-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Looks like I might have to push the 32 cat ahead of the 34 vee. The 26 should be done in the next couple of weeks with tooling. I really wanted one for the regatta, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Then the 27, then the 32.
:idea: :D

kamguy
05-02-2007, 09:08 AM
does it seem a little materialistic/greedy if i already want a 32 before our 27 is on the water? i can't help it. anyway i figure it's johns fault for telling us about it.

ULTRA28
05-02-2007, 09:15 AM
does it seem a little materialistic/greedy if i already want a 32 before our 27 is on the water? i can't help it. anyway i figure it's johns fault for telling us about it.
You can never own enough boats. I'll have some pictures of a fully capped 27 Shadow that I can post later today. It won't be finished with sand and buff yet, but it sure looks good.

voodoomedman
05-02-2007, 09:20 AM
You can never own enough boats.
I agree but you won't give me any for free. :(

kamguy
05-02-2007, 09:25 AM
i like how you think. i'm gonna need a 22 jet to fill out the garage.
bk

NashvilleBound
05-03-2007, 03:21 AM
....... heck i think i'd even take a dcb over the baja. ;)
Gasp :eek: :eek: :eek:

kamguy
05-03-2007, 03:45 AM
ok, ok. i'd take the baja.

NashvilleBound
05-03-2007, 06:29 AM
ROTFLMAO!! :D :D

shippingguy
05-03-2007, 06:32 AM
For what DCB charges you could get 5 Bajas or possibly buy the company:)

NashvilleBound
05-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Its very attractive to have this 32 with a single canopy.....whatever the right wording is..... I get tired of having my cheeks flap up against my ears :eek: :eek: (good visual eh?)