PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Should I change my screen name to Pirate Chick?
from Debbolas?
(My sis says yes, quickly before my husband leaves me!)
LOL
:D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Pirate Chick?
Pirate Wench?
Pirate Princess?
???????

topless
02-07-2006, 12:30 PM
I think Lake Pirate is available. :crossx:

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 12:32 PM
I think Lake Pirate is available. :crossx:
I KNOW...............I was wondering if that name would have a negative aspect because of that jerk................... :rolleyes:
I think I'm a pirate now...........:D

NoCal NoBoat
02-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Debbolas:
How about Cap't Jill Sparrow...

NoCal NoBoat
02-07-2006, 12:56 PM
P.S. Make sure you can transfer that awesome post count !

Ultracrazy
02-07-2006, 12:57 PM
from Debbolas?
LOL
Why are you making the change?

HCS
02-07-2006, 01:00 PM
I KNOW...............I was wondering if that name would have a negative aspect because of that jerk................... :rolleyes:
I think I'm a pirate now...........:D
That's the first thing I thought. Is that you hooked up with Lake Pirate. :yuk:

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 01:05 PM
from Debbolas?
LOL
Does "Debbolas" really bother Scream? :confused: If it does then sure change it - if not why mess with how you're recognised? :idea:

AZKC
02-07-2006, 01:06 PM
You'll break Orlando's heart :cry: Once one is a member of the fellowship it is for life :boxed:

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Arg, go for it m'lady..........Just don't be throwin' out any Parlay's, we won't be standin' for any of dat. ;)
besides, leggolas is so passe' now :D

PalapaHead
02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Let me guess, next you'll askin' if you should get a sex change???
LOL!
:crossx:

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 01:16 PM
No, my husband doesn't mind the " Debbolas" name..........(it was a joke, my sis is over) and I found this really cool pirate image thingy that changes, and I have skulls on my boat and I like to talk like a pirate..........arrrgggghhhh.....thar be wenches!!! AVAST!!! Ye Mateys!!
I have PM'd the moderators about the post count transfer....(post counts don't really matter.........said the post wh0re)

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 01:21 PM
No, my husband doesn't mind the " Debbolas" name..........(it was a joke, my sis is over) and I found this really cool pirate image thingy that changes, and I have skulls on my boat and I like to talk like a pirate..........arrrgggghhhh.....thar be wenches!!! AVAST!!! Ye Mateys!!
I have PM'd the moderators about the post count transfer....(post counts don't really matter.........said the post wh0re)
So you're pulling a Madonna stunt? :D Re-inventing yourself? :D Sounds like it's for fun and you're keen on doing it. Do what makes you feel happy. :smile: Just don't expect me to get your new name right. :D Occifer NS changed his way long time ago and I still struggle with it. Gameboat something or other. No that's not right. See? Sorry, NS! :cry:

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Dont do it Debbo :D :D :D
The Tat in you sig., is that on you???

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I'm having second thoughts, I remember people who have changed their names and then I can't remember their new name, and still refer to them by their old name.........:D I mostly remember the boats anyway ;)
The tattoo is on my sister did on another person, I am tattoo free at the moment:D

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I'm having second thoughts, I remember people who have changed their names and then I can't remember their new name, and still refer to them by their old name.........:D I mostly remember the boats anyway ;)
The tattoo is on my sister did on another person, I am tattoo free at the moment:D
Anyone who knows you already knows your current avatar suits you. :wink: Newbies will learn. :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Maybe just the new avitar and old name..........:D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 01:56 PM
oooooooooooooo, how about Pirate Lass

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 02:03 PM
I say make a change.....Screamin' Pirate Lass...
Pirate Gal
Pirate Priss

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Pigmay....
Parsnips...........
Parlay!!
LOL :D
Screaming Pirate Lass

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 02:09 PM
The Chick Pirates in your falshing Avi all have big knockers...
kinda Tom Brown like huh??? :D :D :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 02:11 PM
The Chick Pirates in your falshing Avi all have big knockers...
kinda Tom Brown like huh??? :D :D :D
:D lol
yep, kinda like me LMAO!!!
Debbolas<---------wondering if her membership in the piratelass club will be revoked due to lack of boob size..............:D

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 02:13 PM
:D lol
yep, kinda like me LMAO!!!
Debbolas<---------wondering if her membership in the piratelass club will be revoked due to lack of boob size..............:D
LOL, there is always surgery... ( o ) ( o )

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
LOL, there is always surgery... ( o ) ( o )
Thanks, but no thanks................I'm keeping my tiny knockers till they pry them from my uncounsious body during some future cancer surgery.......lol ;)
Then I will go big like Dolly:D

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
The boobies on the Tat are quite sizable too ;) :D Hope those don't get you sent to the priciples office :rollside:

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 02:19 PM
1) they are male boobies
2) there is no nipple pictured
I think I'm ok..........did I mention IT'S NOT ME IN THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!
I may have to lose that pic.................... :rolleyes:
gotta go get the kids, BRB

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 02:29 PM
1) they are male boobiesThen that man has a serious case of the Moobs...2) there is no nipple picturedSure looks like nipples to me and I have 20/20 eyesight...

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks!
Getting the mods all over my ass@!?!?!
(sweetie, I don't see any nipplage)
I see fat sweaty man boobs, no nips
lol

Tom Brown
02-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Pirate Chick?
Pirate Wench?
Pirate Princess?
???????
How about - HummerDeb?

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:18 PM
How about - HummerDeb?
lol, just as soon as you switch to HummerTom:D
Pirate Deb

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Deb Brown... :D :D :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Tom Less
:D:D
GJBrown

Tom Brown
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I can't say that I care for the turn this thread has taken. :idea:

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Kim Debbolas Hanson... :D :D :D
RD SUXbolas... :D :D :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:29 PM
GTomFMLessToyWood

Tom Brown
02-07-2006, 03:31 PM
RD SUXbolas... :D :D :D
That is focking GOLD! :D :D :D :D

Jbb
02-07-2006, 03:32 PM
That is focking GOLD! :D :D :D :D
:p :p

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 03:33 PM
GTomFMLessToyWood
Hey! :D How'd I get in the mix? :eek: and what's ToyWood about? :idea:

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 03:34 PM
my sis did this tattoo
this is NOT a picture of me, it is a man, with a tat on his arm!!!
But the tat has a chick with huge knockers and erasers for nipples, hopefully the moderators wont notice cause then I'll be banned from HB forever...:D

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey! :D How'd I get in the mix? :eek: and what's ToyWood about? :idea:
The old days, you know before Tom Brown and rubber dongs were invented... :D :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Have you seen the Budweiswer Frogs?
LOL, can't post it here, Ahhell e-mailed it to me

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Tomwood = Hollywood

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Have you seen the Budweiswer Frogs?
LOL, can't post it here, Ahhell e-mailed it to me
e-mail it too me... :)

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:41 PM
pm me your email address

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Tomwood = Hollywood
I still don't get it. :cry: Somebody spiked my coffee with blonde! :cry:

Scream
02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
What the hell is goin on here...my wife's changin her name, gettin email addressess from other men...
and RD SUXbolas is pretty damn funny
Scream <---can't change my name, i'm too forgetable

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
We need the "Green Eggs and Ham" Dictionary..........
I will post it in a boat, I will post it in a moat,
I will post in a box, I will post like a fox....:D
shhhhhhhhh (it's my husband, everyone just act normal)
Hi HOney!

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 03:50 PM
What the hell is goin on here...my wife's changin her name, gettin email addressess from other men...
Whatchu talkin 'bout? :D You could change it to Mr. Debbolas! Easy to remember! :wink: :D :D :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
THANKS!
that will go over big in our house :rolleyes:

Scream
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Whatchu talkin 'bout? :D You could cahnge it to Mr. Debbolas! Easy to remember! :wink: :D :D :D
LMAO....that'll be the day!
Too funny. By the way, thanks for calling me on my BD...did you know you have an accent?
:)

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:05 PM
THANKS!
that will go over big in our house :rolleyes:
So I noticed! :D I was just teasing. :wink: He could change it to Screamolas! :D

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:06 PM
But the tat has a chick with huge knockers and erasers for nipples, hopefully the moderators wont notice cause then I'll be banned from HB forever...:D
apparently its not so bad since I brought it up on post 28 and Deb is still active posting.
Screamin' Pirate Pussolass

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah, but I tried to post the bud frogs and it wouldn't let me.........although, you can't really see any nips..........Ahhell sent it to me...... :crossx:

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:09 PM
LMAO....that'll be the day!
Too funny. By the way, thanks for calling me on my BD...did you know you have an accent?
:)
Sorry Scream! :D You're welcome. :smile: Good party rest of the night? And nooooo uh uh I so do NOT have an accent! :p Suey tell you to say that? :idea: You guys are the ones with the accents!. :p :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Sorry Scream! :D You're welcome. :smile: Good party rest of the night? And nooooo uh uh I so do NOT have an accent! :p Suey tell you to say that? :idea: You guys are the ones with the accents!. :p :D
I told him NOT to mention the accent, you Canadians HATE that:D
"Let's go out and about"
and we always say
"Like........totally for sure, dude!"

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:15 PM
I told him NOT to mention the accent, you Canadians HATE that:D
"Let's go out and about"
and we always say
"Like........totally for sure, dude!"
I don't hate it I just don't believe it I think it's propaganda! :D

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:18 PM
We have a garage, you Canadians have a garr-age. eh? :D

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:20 PM
We have a garage, you Canadians have a garr-age. eh? :D
What's your point? :D We been saying it right for ages don't feel bad about saying it wrong - we Canadians are very forgiving of such things. :smile:

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 04:21 PM
What's your point? :D We been saying it right for ages don't feel bad about saying it wrong - we Canadians are very forgiving of such things. :smile:
Ya forgivin souls up there in the big white north

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Phonetically we are corect my dear....see my previous post ;) Its those Quebecans that talk funny :p
My brother is a Candian, by way of Edmonton Alberta.....

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Ya forgivin souls up there in the big white north
Canada Is REALLY REALLY Big! :D

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeap, and she's sending me the forbiden pics Mr Debbolas... lol

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeap, and she's sending me the forbiden pics Mr Debbolas... lol
psstt.........i need your email address

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Phonetically we are corect my dear....see my previous post ;) Its those Quebecans that talk funny :p
My brother is a Candian, by way of Edmonton Alberta.....
grawj is the correct phonetic way to say it - so that's how I say it. :wink: Not just Quebecers but Newfies! I can't understand most of what citizens from either of those two provinces says. :squiggle:

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:33 PM
She's got those naked Scream pics you wanted.......what a giver she is to share :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 04:36 PM
She's got those naked Scream pics you wanted.......what a giver she is to share :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
yep, that's me!
I'm a giver

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:37 PM
grawj is the correct phonetic way to say it - so that's how I say it. :wink: Not just Quebecers but Newfies! I can't understand most of what citizens from either of those two provinces says. :squiggle:
Newfies are people too..... :)
One time this guys stops on the side of the road to see why this fellow was in the middle of the grass field rowing his boat like a maniac.......
The guy from the car yells over to him and say Damn it boy, its guys like you that give us Newfoundlanders a bad name...If I could swim I'd come out there and kick your ass!!! :D :D :D :D

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:38 PM
One time this guys stops on the side of the road to see why this fellow was in the middle of the grass field rowing his boat like a maniac.......
The guy from the car yells over to him and say Damn it boy, its guys like you that give us Newfoundlanders a bad name...If I could swim I'd come out there and kick your ass!!! :D :D :D :D
Laughing over here! :D :D :D :D

Debbolas
02-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Blonde chick laughing here
:D:D

BarryMac
02-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Pssst, check your PM's and don't worry about the naked scream pictures, Ziggy already tried to send me the batch that he has saved on his computer, I set my computer up to always trash Ziggy's e-mails, he is such a perv, always trying to send me naked pictures of dudes, sheeesh...:D

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:45 PM
The plausibilities make it even funnier! :D Have you ever seen a Saskatchewan wheat field on a windy day? :idea: :D Talk about chop! :D

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Pssst, check your PM's and don't worry about the naked scream pictures, Ziggy already tried to send me the batch that he has saved on his computer, I set my computer up to always trash Ziggy's e-mails, he is such a perv, always trying to send me naked pictures of dudes, sheeesh...:DAnd who's the one with Man-boobies in his sig line?

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:48 PM
The plausibilities make it even funnier! :D Have you ever seen a Saskatchewan wheat field on a windy day? :idea: :D Talk about chop! :D
Absolutely my favorite Newfie joke because its very easy to picture the events unfold in the mind.......Guy yelling with his fist in the air from the roadside....:D :D

FMluvswater
02-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Absolutely my favorite Newfie joke because its very easy to picture the events unfold in the mind.......Guy yelling with his fist in the air from the roadside....:D :D
I KNOW!!!