PDA

View Full Version : Men that treat their girlfriends...

dumbandyoung
04-22-2007, 02:28 PM
...Like shit are the biggest assholes on the planet IMO. Last night I watched a girl be called every name in the book, grabbed and spit at by her drunk boyfriend for now reason to my knowledge. The biggest thing I don't get is why the girl puts up with it. Anyone else disgusted by this?

djunkie
04-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Maybe she was nailing his buddy or something. :D :D

HavaSkank
04-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Chicks dig abusive alcholic losers....I hear it's because they have big wankers.
So in theory, if you're a nice guy, you're assumed to be hung like gnat.

boatsnblondes
04-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Probably just Kilr making up for a total lack of self esteem.....:D

dumbandyoung
04-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Chicks dig abusive alcholic losers....I hear it's because they have big wankers.
haha
hey I would just quit it if I were you.

Run_em_Hard
Dude, step in there. Men that do shit like that need thier asses kicked. I don't care if she was screwin his friend, that is no excuse to act like that.

Burn504
those arent the girls you want anyways. They obviously have a low self esteem. you cant fix them.

djunkie
04-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Thats not true, I'm an asshole and I have a small weiner. :D :D
I make up for it with my 8" tongue though. :p :p

CARLSON-JET
04-22-2007, 02:45 PM
A few years ago in another small town about 5 miles away called Woodstock (where the movie Groundhog Day was partially filmed) my woman and I were at a bar to watch a chick band called "Cat Fight". This tough guy drunk-ass kept degrading his G.F. to the point of tears until finally she had enough and poured a drink on his shirt/lap. Meanwhile during all this his buddies were not stopping him. (more tough guys) After his girl dumped the drink on him he slapped her a good one and again his buddies did nothing. I got up to go toss this guy out on his head when my Little 5' 0" lady charged around me and socked the dude square in the mouth. The place went silent. The singer for Cat Fight anounced what a dousche bag this clown was and asked that he be tossed to the curb... After all that his pals got the hint and dragged him away..
I think that guy got off pretty easy compared to what happened to an arm flailing drunk guy while we were at a Vince Neal show. My girl got her hands around the guys neck and took him down... Then the crowd all enjoyed a few good kicks before security hauled him away.. :D Good times... :devil:

Kilrtoy
04-22-2007, 02:51 PM
I figured it out , FINALLY, you don't like my wife, because you have a hard on for me.
I should have guessed this along time go....

djunkie
04-22-2007, 02:53 PM
I figured it out , FINALLY, you don't like my wife, because you have a hard on for me.
I like your wife. Especially when shes naked....... Doh!!!!! There I go thinking out loud again. :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-22-2007, 02:54 PM
I like your wife. Especially when shes naked....... Doh!!!!! There I go thinking out loud again. :D :D
That is because you a normal man that likes women

djunkie
04-22-2007, 02:55 PM
That is because you a normal man that likes women
I am a man, just not sure about the normal part. :D

Kilrtoy
04-22-2007, 02:56 PM
True that, you own a Howard

djunkie
04-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Your right, that makes me above normal. :D

acatitude
04-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Ok settle down Rambo before the howard wrath has to come kick your little dcb ass:D :D

Troubles No More
04-22-2007, 03:04 PM
...Like shit are the biggest assholes on the planet IMO. Last night I watched a girl be called every name in the book, grabbed and spit at by her drunk boyfriend for now reason to my knowledge. The biggest thing I don't get is why the girl puts up with it. Anyone else disgusted by this?
Why did you stand and watch? If you do nothing, I guess your saying that the harassment is okay with you.
Did the girl look like she needed help? Wasn’t there something you could do to help the girl?

al cole'holic
04-22-2007, 03:07 PM
...didn't a guy try to step in a situation like that and ended up eating a prop at the sandbar or channel?? :(
Better off staying clear of something like that, it's the chicks fault ultimately I guess..

djunkie
04-22-2007, 03:12 PM
...didn't a guy try to step in a situation like that and ended up eating a prop at the sandbar or channel?? :(
Better off staying clear of something like that, it's the chicks fault ultimately I guess..
I agree. Sometimes its not worth it getting involved. Now if it goes too far where the girl is really in danger then I can see stepping in.

Summer LuvN
04-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Women that are in these types of relationships have been conditioned for it as a child, either abusive parents or watching dad abuse mom. They stay in the relationship because it is what they "know". Change is very scary to some.

acatitude
04-22-2007, 03:20 PM
DCB's SUCk and I cant understand why anyone would even own one
Kilrtoys words of wisdom, from his lips to god, or was it Dave:D :D

HavaSkank
04-22-2007, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=djunkie;2516584]Thats not true, I'm an asshole and I have a small weiner. :D :D
Oh baby, tell me you work at Jiffy Lube, live in a double-wide and drive an El Camino and Im yours FOREVER. Im a sucker for man with a mullet, questionable character and the absence of morals.

djunkie
04-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Oh baby, tell me you work at Jiffy Lube, live in a double-wide and drive an El Camino and Im yours FOREVER. Im a sucker for man with a mullet, questionable character and the absence of morals.
LOL!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 03:32 PM
what about the biatches that abuse their man. I hate that even more. If a girl stays in a relationship where she is treated like that. Maybe she does deserve it maybe she doesn't. either way she needs to get out of it and find a real man.:)

HavaSkank
04-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I need to find a "real man." The air valve on my 'man' is starting to leak and plastic is chaffing.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 03:38 PM
I need to find a "real man." The air valve on my 'man' is starting to leak and plastic is chaffing.
LMAO!! :D

Boozer
04-22-2007, 03:39 PM
A few years ago I'd have thought along the lines of those of you who say, "Why'd you just stand around and watch?" Today I couldn't possibly disagree with that type of statement anymore then I do.
Women who get involved with those types of men know what they are getting in to and allow those types of things to happen to them. If a guy is that much a dick to his woman in public think about the types of things that take place behind closed doors. These women are getting exactly what they deserve because they ALLOW this type of sh*t to happen to them.
DO NOT intervene EVER PERIOD! To many times good guys have tried to do the right thing and intervene in situations like this, their commendable action got them shot, stabbed, or beaten severely, and many have lost their lives.. WHY TAKE THAT RISK?? Let's say you do intervene and save her from the BS all your doing is saving her from one night of BS and she's going to go home with him, or call him the next day telling him how sorry she is, and go right back to the guy.

Tom Brown
04-22-2007, 03:41 PM
What would someone have to do to deserve the sort of treatment described in this thread?

rivrrts429
04-22-2007, 03:44 PM
What would someone have to do to deserve the sort of treatment described in this thread?
Tell me how to drive my boat:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 03:46 PM
be a biatch.. :) treat him the same way he was treating her.. He could only saw one half of what could have really been happening. :) :D

boatsnblondes
04-22-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't even bother with blowing them up anymore....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29206&stc=1&d=1177285543

beyondhelpin
04-22-2007, 03:49 PM
I dont step in for shit anymore. Stopped on the highway cause some dipshit was knocking his woman around on the side of the road. Hes an ass and wants a piece of me. I hace hin on the ground and the next thing I know his skank of a woman was hitting me in the back of the head. You make your bed now lay in it.

boatsnblondes
04-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Oh yeah, a short mexican guy with an inferiority complex, show me the way home....:idea:

Havasu Hangin'
04-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Q. What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
A. Nothing...you've already told her twice.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 03:57 PM
:jawdrop: :D

Boozer
04-22-2007, 03:57 PM
And the b*tch still wont listen!

Boozer
04-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Sounds like you and too many other here, have the mentality of, OJ Simpson.
I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.
Myself and many others are aware of the fact that these women who choose to be with these abusive men do so at THEIR OWN CHOICE. These women choose these men, stay with these men, and when they break it off with their current abuser they go right to the next absuser. Why should I or anyone else put my/their safety and well being in jeopardy to protect someone that is WILLINGLY allowing the events to happen?
If anyone else wants to step up and protect these women feel free to do so, it is your funeral.
So how does that give me the mentality of OJ?

Liberator TJ1984
04-22-2007, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=djunkie;2516584]Thats not true, I'm an asshole and I have a small weiner. :D :D
DING ! DING !
You Got my number Babe !:devil: :D
Boozer's Quote >
Myself and many others are aware of the fact that these women who choose to be with these abusive men do so at THEIR OWN CHOICE. These women choose these men, stay with these men, and when they break it off with their current abuser they go right to the next absuser. Why should I or anyone else put my/their safety and well being in jeopardy to protect someone that is WILLINGLY allowing the events to happen?
If anyone else wants to step up and protect these women feel free to do so, it is your funeral.
THIS is So True !!! They will tell you what an asz they are and will never be with them again ! but run into her the next day and who's she got with her / Da same LOSER !

Tom Brown
04-22-2007, 04:25 PM
If anyone else wants to step up and protect these women...
I'm embarrassed to admit I'm on Boozer's side on this issue, however, it would seem to be true.
It seems to me, if one person is beating the hell out of another, there is some moral obligation to step in. Short of that, however, I don't think it's wise to intervene.
It's just as likely the bickering couple will come to agree on the fact that your balls need kicking in, as the are to agree to discontinue the animosity. Any police officer knows how dangerous domestic disputes are. Between the incensed emotions and the fierce loyalties, pretty much anything goes. Best leave things alone, unless someone is in real danger.

Riverkid
04-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit I'm on Boozer's side on this issue, however, it would seem to be true.
It seems to me, if one person is beating the hell out of another, there is some moral obligation to step in. Short of that, however, I don't think it's wise to intervene.
It's just as likely the bickering couple will come to agree on the fact that your balls need kicking in, as the are to agree to discontinue the animosity. Any police officer knows how dangerous domestic disputes are. Between the incensed emotions and the fierce loyalties, pretty much anything goes. Best leave things alone, unless someone is in real danger.
BINGO.

Jbb
04-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Tom ....."Street Cred".... Brown....:D

Tom Brown
04-22-2007, 04:34 PM
My life is like a low budget Charles Bronson movie. :cool:
By the way Brian, you look like a quarry someone has dynamited.

QuickJet
04-22-2007, 04:37 PM
If the guy is doing this to her in a public area, chances are he's done it before.
A few years back while at TJI fridays a similar thing happened, only it started to get physical. A friend of mine who is 6'4 @ 280# stepped in and littlerally punched the guy square in the mouth. When he turned around to walk back twords us, the girl picked up a beer mug and hit my buddy in the back of the head. In a reflex movement he back handed the bitch. We all got kicked out. My buddy ended up with 7 stitches, the guy lost a front tooth and the girl had a busted lip.
Fun night...........:D

PHOTOGLOU
04-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Sounds like you and too many other here, have the mentality of, OJ Simpson.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH Ron Goldman???? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misogynist
04-22-2007, 05:05 PM
what about the biatches that abuse their man. I hate that even more. If a girl stays in a relationship where she is treated like that. Maybe she does deserve it maybe she doesn't. either way she needs to get out of it and find a real man.:)
My last ex-girlfriend only needed on ounce of alcohol and she was off the deep end. She'd go from "bitch"..... to "psycho bitch" at the drop of a hat. I never could appreciate why some men hit their women until I spent time with her. I knew it was going to end up bad if I was there any more. I NEVER struck her or laid a hand on her, but she was just one insult away from a broken jaw. Despite all the pleading when she was sober, I had to dump her ass because she wouldn't quit drinking.

CARLSON-JET
04-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Some of these opinions are dissappointing.. :(
I guess my "Lets Roll" attitute is not PC... Bummer...:confused: To each his own...

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 05:19 PM
My last ex-girlfriend only needed on ounce of alcohol and she was off the deep end. She'd go from "bitch"..... to "psycho bitch" at the drop of a hat. I never could appreciate why some men hit their women until I spent time with her. I knew it was going to end up bad if I was there any more. I NEVER struck her or laid a hand on her, but she was just one insult away from a broken jaw. Despite all the pleading when she was sober, I had to dump her ass because she wouldn't quit drinking.
at least you were man enough to leave and move on.. It takes a bigger man to walk away.;)

djunkie
04-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Some of these opinions are dissappointing.. :(
I guess my "Lets Roll" attitute is not PC... Bummer...:confused: To each his own...
I used to think the same way as you. A couple years ago a friend and I were standing in front of his house and watched a neighbor of his pull his g/f out of his car by her hair. He threw her on the curb so we stepped in and stopped the guy from beating the crap out of her. Well needless to say a week later we saw her with him again. Obviously she didn't get it. Granted he shouldn't have done what he did but the dumb biatch should have got the message and cut the guy loose. I chalked it up as just another waste of my time and since then, unless the girl is getting a serious whooping, I stay out of it. ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!

boats&bars
04-22-2007, 05:59 PM
and you stood there and watched this????????

Tom Brown
04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
I guess my "Lets Roll" attitute is not PC...
and you stood there and watched this????????
I remember this one time, I was at the bar and drinking pretty heavy. A couple of platoons of military entered the joint and started being disrespectful of the ladies. I told them to stop it and when they didn't, I had no choice but to kick their ass. I left those servicemen stacked up in piles like dog shit around a hydrant.
The worst thing was, I had to do it all left handed because I broke my right arm the day before in another incident. I inadvertently said something unkind to one of the girls at work and had to kick my own ass.
I'll tell you, those guys will think twice before they treat women like that again.
It's fun to fantasize about being the tough guy. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:52 PM
well said., and agree :D

djunkie
04-22-2007, 07:55 PM
I remember this one time, I was at the bar and drinking pretty heavy. A couple of platoons of military entered the joint and started being disrespectful of the ladies. I told them to stop it and when they didn't, I had no choice but to kick their ass. I left those servicemen stacked up in piles like dog shit around a hydrant.
The worst thing was, I had to do it all left handed because I broke my right arm the day before in another incident. I inadvertently said something unkind to one of the girls at work and had to kick my own ass.
I'll tell you, those guys will think twice before they treat women like that again.
:D :D :D

RICHARD TILL
04-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Its called an attitude adjustment.

CARLSON-JET
04-22-2007, 10:01 PM
To each his own.

C-2
04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
You two guys fawkin kill me.:)

Jbb
04-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Brown then went on to have sex multiple times with their women....right there in the bar.....thus producing the Stanley Cup champion Montreal Canadian team of 2000.....:D
That Brown..........anything to impress the ladies....

dumbandyoung
04-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Why did you stand and watch? If you do nothing, I guess your saying that the harassment is okay with you.
Did the girl look like she needed help? Wasn’t there something you could do to help the girl?
Yah I watched it. I was a guest at her house and there were a bunch of her boyfriends friends there and very few of my friends. So i didnt wanna step in and say something and be out numbered if the shit hit the fan. What i think is really lame is how HIS friends and brother just watched it and said or did nothing.
The girl is extremely hot and is a seems to be a nice person. So I told her that and that she needs to dump this loser. She told me that he has never put hands on her before that night, although the verbal abuse has been there for a while. I told her it would only get worse if she stayed with this jerk. I told her that she needs to really think about why she is with him, and she swore up and down that she would dump his ass that night. I obviously think that she was blowing smoke up my ass. She gave me her number that night so I will eventually call her and see if she dumped him or not.
..And on another note.. I think kilrtoy and boatsandblondes need to break out the boxing gloves and finish this. :boxingguy :D

Kim Hanson
04-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Who is gnat?............( . )( . )..............:D

Kim Hanson
04-23-2007, 09:15 AM
I praise women, not abuse them! Tommy Brown know's me , I just know how to talk to get the girls to talk to me :D :D ...........( . )( . )........Abuse, maybe the breast's :D :D I love the titties.............;)

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Unacceptable. I don't care who you are, I don't care what happened. I will ALWAYS step in and stop that kind of crap. There is no excuse. I don't care if the girl is dumb and will go back to him. That is NOT an excuse to let that kind of BS fly. Arguing is one thing but if it gets physical... I don't stand for that crap. :mad: I've seen it too many times.. Too many people.. If the girl gets the point one out of ten times, it was worth stoping.

Kim Hanson
04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Unacceptable. I don't care who you are, I don't care what happened. I will ALWAYS step in and stop that kind of crap. There is no excuse. I don't care if the girl is dumb and will go back to him. That is NOT an excuse to let that kind of BS fly. Arguing is one thing but if it gets physical... I don't stand for that crap. :mad: I've seen it too many times.. Too many people.. If the girl gets the point one out of ten times, it was worth stoping.
There was this time I was going into a bar with a friend and I got to see this guy throw his girlfriend into his car :jawdrop: She looked at me and said help me, well we cornered this car in a Tire Shop and I went over and got her out of the car...cops were just pulling up and were going to charge me if she didn't say she asked for help. I never got charged and that guy didn't know what the hell to do with me, he just sat there and looked around! I was the TP for his ass that night and he didn't want any of me..........( . )( . ).......Ban-tom Roosters are evil when pissed off!

Misogynist
04-23-2007, 11:07 AM
at least you were man enough to leave and move on.. It takes a bigger man to walk away.;)
Yeap........ I stuck by her as she went through detox to get off the pills and booze. She was sober and pill free for less than a week after getting out. She went right back to her same routine. She completely ruined our vacation in Hawaii by being drunk the whole time, even though she promised she'd behave herself while there. Solitude was a very good option after that.

OGShocker
04-23-2007, 11:18 AM
The ENTIRE "Canadien" Military was hanging out in Regina?:idea:
See you in July?

MommaRipka
04-23-2007, 11:18 AM
I've tried to step in on a bad situation once the guy was slapping her around the next thing you know the biacha was coming after me.

WYRD
04-23-2007, 11:19 AM
So youre saying you dont like women:confused: :eek: :D

Jbb
04-23-2007, 11:24 AM
I was the TP for his ass that night and he didn't want any of me..........( . )( . ).......Ban-tom Roosters are evil when pissed off!
:confused:
My Hanslater .......which was just recently upgraded........started smoking ...and making a funny noise??.....:jawdrop:

djunkie
04-23-2007, 12:17 PM
So youre saying you dont like women:confused: :eek: :D
Being as you've seen my g/f I think you may know the answer to that. :D :D

WYRD
04-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Being as you've seen my g/f I think you may know the answer to that. :D :D
lucky for you she is HOT:D :D :D

beever_retreever
04-23-2007, 02:14 PM
I take it you don't party with Armenians.....
I kid! I kid!

dumbandyoung
04-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I take it you don't party with Armenians.....
I kid! I kid!
LMFAO!:D

CARLSON-JET
04-23-2007, 02:36 PM
I decided interfering was not in my best interest.. Now I will just hold up cards rating the moment.. I give this a solid 8 1/2
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29300&d=1177367633t

ratso
04-23-2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036bc.jpg

ratso
04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036beer.jpg

CARLSON-JET
04-23-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036beer.jpg
lofl.. :D

Tom Brown
04-23-2007, 06:10 PM
I decided interfering was not in my best interest.
As someone who wishes to not interfere in domestic disputes, I thank you for your effort in fixing the world. I'm sure society would be much worse if it weren't for people like yourself, who kick the ass of anyone who doesn't measure up. In fact, I wish you would step up your effort. Things could stand to be better.
I'll tell you what, tough guy. A buddy of mine used to be a city police officer for about 20 years. His last partner, when he was on the force, is the biggest cop in town.
Each year the firefighters and police have a competition to raise money for charity. This competition involves one team of 6 LEOs and another team of 6 firefighters pulling a pair of pumper trucks in a footrace. My buddy's ex-partner is always the anchor for the city police team. This guy is absolutely huge. I'd guess him at 350 lbs easily and cut like a stone. He is in some monster physical condition. This mo-fo is unbelievable.
Hanging out with these LEOs, it has become apparent they have all been hurt, at one time or another. Most of these injuries have involved domestic disputes. I had no idea how dangerous they are. As I understand it, they could break up a skirmish between a man and a woman, restrain the man, and then, as likely as not, be stabbed by the woman they just liberated from the clutches of the man.
Best I can tell, it has nothing to do with toughness. Carlson-Jet, you could well be the toughest guy around but that won't protect you in a domestic dispute.
Let me bring you up to speed on another item you may find interesting. The huge cop that always anchors the truck pulling team is one of the most gentle mannered, kindest guys I've ever met in my life. I can't imagine him ever talking about kicking anyone's ass. Real toughness tends to breed confidence with little need to talk about violence. In fact, when he chimes in with stories about domestic violence, there is always a tone of regret in his voice. It's clear he does not charge in like John Wayne to rescue the woman. He knows he's not superman.
My buddy who quit the force was injured twice in domestic disputes. I'll mention that my buddy is a pretty big guy himself, at least by my standards. He's about 5'10" and roughly 240. More importantly, he used to fight regularly since he worked the downtown beat. Both times he was injured, it was at the hand of a woman. Once with a baseball bat to the head. He was fighting a guy when the woman smacked him from behind. He ended up with a concussion and neck problems that lasted a long time.
Now you might be much tougher than these police officers but I doubt it. In fact, if I were a betting man, I would put money on you being a guy who can hear his Mom calling for him to come home when the shit starts flying.
A couple of years ago, someone was telling me how insane world war 2 was. They basically said flat out, if they had been around then, they would have stepped up and kicked Germany's ass. For real. Gee, I wonder why nobody else thought of that?
My point is, it's easy to be tough on the Internet. It's harder to be tough in the real world. First of all, it's thankless. There's no kicking a guy's face in and getting the girl. That only happens in the movies. The reason the woman (or man) takes that shit is because they are loyal to the relationship, even more than they are concerned about their well being. If they weren't loyal to the relationship, they would leave. Second, unless you're a skilled fighter, win or lose, you're going to get hurt. By skilled fighter, I'm not talking about the skirmishes you had with your brother as a kid or the white belt marshal arts you took at 15. I'm talking about real fight training and real fight experience. It doesn't matter how big and strong you are, you'll lose to someone who is trained and experienced.
In short, if you always win and always get your way, that's a strong sign you're completely deluded.
Carlson-Jet, I hope you are never hurt in a domestic dispute. I've never been in one but, from the sound of it, they're not a lot of fun.

3 daytona`s
04-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Listen Jetaholic is sitting eating S'mores that is as tough as it is going to get with him.

Jbb
04-23-2007, 06:40 PM
As someone who wishes to not interfere in domestic disputes, I thank you for your effort in fixing the world. I'm sure society would be much worse if it weren't for people like yourself, who kick the ass of anyone who doesn't measure up. In fact, I wish you would step up your effort. Things could stand to be better.
I'll tell you what, tough guy. A buddy of mine used to be a city police officer for about 20 years. His last partner, when he was on the force, is the biggest cop in town.
Each year the firefighters and police have a competition to raise money for charity. This competition involves one team of 6 LEOs and another team of 6 firefighters pulling a pair of pumper trucks in a footrace. My buddy's ex-partner is always the anchor for the city police team. This guy is absolutely huge. I'd guess him at 350 lbs easily and cut like a stone. He is in some monster physical condition. This mo-fo is unbelievable.
Hanging out with these LEOs, it has become apparent they have all been hurt, at one time or another. Most of these injuries have involved domestic disputes. I had no idea how dangerous they are. As I understand it, they could break up a skirmish between a man and a woman, restrain the man, and then, as likely as not, be stabbed by the woman they just liberated from the clutches of the man.
Best I can tell, it has nothing to do with toughness. Carlson-Jet, you could well be the toughest guy around but that won't protect you in a domestic dispute.
Let me bring you up to speed on another item you may find interesting. The huge cop that always anchors the truck pulling team is one of the most gentle mannered, kindest guys I've ever met in my life. I can't imagine him ever talking about kicking anyone's ass. Real toughness tends to breed confidence with little need to talk about violence. In fact, when he chimes in with stories about domestic violence, there is always a tone of regret in his voice. It's clear he does not charge in like John Wayne to rescue the woman. He knows he's not superman.
My buddy who quit the force was injured twice in domestic disputes. I'll mention that my buddy is a pretty big guy himself, at least by my standards. He's about 5'10" and roughly 240. More importantly, he used to fight regularly since he worked the downtown beat. Both times he was injured, it was at the hand of a woman. Once with a baseball bat to the head. He was fighting a guy when the woman smacked him from behind. He ended up with a concussion and neck problems that lasted a long time.
Now you might be much tougher than these police officers but I doubt it. In fact, if I were a betting man, I would put money on you being a guy who can hear his Mom calling for him to come home when the shit starts flying.
A couple of years ago, someone was telling me how insane world war 2 was. They basically said flat out, if they had been around then, they would have stepped up and kicked Germany's ass. For real. Gee, I wonder why nobody else thought of that?
My point is, it's easy to be tough on the Internet. It's harder to be tough in the real world. First of all, it's thankless. There's no kicking a guy's face in and getting the girl. That only happens in the movies. The reason the woman (or man) takes that shit is because they are loyal to the relationship, even more than they are concerned about their well being. If they weren't loyal to the relationship, they would leave. Second, unless you're a skilled fighter, win or lose, you're going to get hurt. By skilled fighter, I'm not talking about the skirmishes you had with your brother as a kid or the white belt marshal arts you took at 15. I'm talking about real fight training and real fight experience. It doesn't matter how big and strong you are, you'll lose to someone who is trained and experienced.
In short, if you always win and always get your way, that's a strong sign you're completely deluded.
Carlson-Jet, I hope you are never hurt in a domestic dispute. I've never been in one but, from the sound of it, they're not a lot of fun.
Brown.......you is one long winded sumbitch......

Tom Brown
04-23-2007, 07:04 PM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

XtrmWakeborder
04-23-2007, 07:24 PM
But sometimes a wise one it seems....

dumbandyoung
05-01-2007, 04:33 PM
this guy knows how to treat a lady
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAvLL77eHw

photo chick
05-01-2007, 04:58 PM
this guy knows how to treat a lady
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TAvLL77eHw
he kinda resembles Chuck......yuk!:yuk: :yuk:

lucky
07-07-2007, 07:36 PM
great reads :) I say its all about respect. what i don't understand ! i have seen girls that like to be treated like crap and they come back for more. It's when you treat them Nice that they don't stick around. Can some one buy me a Clue, cause i don't get it :confused: :D

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Anyone who sees a guy treat his "girlfriend" bad and blames the guy is just macho and naive. No man who treated women badly would ever reach "girlfriend" status with a woman if women all had self respect and walked away from abusive men. Unfortunately women with low self esteem are lonely and figure a man of any type is better than being alone.
I'll sum it up this way. Several guy friends of mine have told me that if they found their girl with another guy they'd kick the guy's ass. I asked "WHY?" If your girl is cheating it's HER fault. Other than rape, the dude had to have permission to get in her panties. SHE is to blame. Duh...

HavaSkank
07-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Dont be hatin' cuz the V controls the world

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 08:21 PM
TrueDat...I have an awesome wife and a kid on the way but if you were here with a tube of KY and a porn flick I'd be divorced by the morning LOL

HavaSkank
07-07-2007, 08:23 PM
I'll unpack the KY then

Ziggy
07-07-2007, 08:28 PM
TrueDat...I have an awesome wife and a kid on the way but if you were here with a tube of KY and a porn flick I'd be divorced by the morning LOL
So you say you wouldn't be able to stay faithful to your awesome wife now??? I thought you were purer than that? :idea:

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 08:31 PM
It was a joke, dude. Being the faithful hubby I am I would never cheat on my wife with Havaskank. Can you say 3SOME??????????????? And HS, buy some new KY. I'm sure that stuff you have hasn't been used in so long that it has the consistency of meatloaf by now.....

HavaSkank
07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
mmmmm meatloaf

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm surprised you know what meatloaf is since you don't have an oven but then I remembered that recipe book called "Ten Meals you can make on your car engine". So do you use the intake manifold of the exhaust pipe?

Ziggy
07-07-2007, 08:39 PM
It was a joke, dude. Being the faithful hubby I am I would never cheat on my wife with Havaskank. Can you say 3SOME??????????????? And HS, buy some new KY. I'm sure that stuff you have hasn't been used in so long that it has the consistency of meatloaf by now.....
Sorry I took it the wrong way...never seen you make a joke post quite like that so it took me aback.
Porn stars swear by "spit" for best lubrication...saw it on a TV documentary. :)

HavaSkank
07-07-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm surprised you know what meatloaf is since you don't have an oven but then I remembered that recipe book called "Ten Meals you can make on your car engine". So do you use the intake manifold of the exhaust pipe?
My Gremlin is up on blocks and I have 5 chickens living in it. Can I cook meatloaf on a the tin roof of singlewide trailer if outside temps reach over 110?

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Gremlin? Damn, I had you pegged for a Pacer girl. No, the sidewalk is best....nevermind...you probably don't know what that is either. Yeah, the tin roof of your outhouse would work for cooking meatloaf.

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Sorry I took it the wrong way...never seen you make a joke post quite like that so it took me aback.
Porn stars swear by "spit" for best lubrication...saw it on a TV documentary. :)
Don't sweat it. I do have a wild side but sshhh...don't tell anybody. I think I saw that TV show you speak of. Was it the one where girls like spitting on a guy's unit in hopes of getting it to spit back at them???

Ziggy
07-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Don't sweat it. I do have a wild side but sshhh...don't tell anybody. I think I saw that TV show you speak of. Was it the one where girls like spitting on a guy's unit in hopes of getting it to spit back at them???
Jenna Jaimison Bio actually.
BTW---I have riden in Gremlins before that woulda even knocked HavaSkanks socks off:eek: :D ...Couple brothers each had one, I believe both broke the 10 sec. mark and they drove 'em to work and school every day.....back in the days before Smog Inspections;) :) Another brother had a Hornet that was even faster, may have touched into the 9 sec bracket.
One other brother has still a preistine AMX.
A family of American Motors faithfuls.

HighRoller
07-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Jenna Jaimison Bio actually.
BTW---I have riden in Gremlins before that woulda even knocked HavaSkanks socks off:eek: :D ...Couple brothers each had one, I believe both broke the 10 sec. mark and they drove 'em to work and school every day.....back in the days before Smog Inspections;) :) Another brother had a Hornet that was even faster, may have touched into the 9 sec bracket.
One other brother has still a preistine AMX.
A family of American Motors faithfuls.
You're full of shyt. Havaskank doesn't wear socks. You almost had me on that one....

Ziggy
07-07-2007, 09:10 PM
You're full of shyt. Havaskank doesn't wear socks. You almost had me on that one.... Well something would fly off her.....:D:D:D

Firecracker
07-07-2007, 10:04 PM
I understand where all you guys are coming from with not wanting to step in on things like this.
A couple years ago, I had this girl come running through our front yard, with a little boy in her arms, I could tell she was terrified by the way she came through our yard, and she knocks on the door. I open the door and she says to me "My boyfriend is beating the shit out of me, I think he is going to try to kill me". She has bruises all over her, and hand marks on her neck. So what do I do? I let her and her 4 year old nephew into my house. The whole time I'm thinking if I don't let her in, this karma is going to be a bitch. So against my better judgment she comes into our house. I close all the shades, make sure all the doors are locked, and do the typical trying to keep suspicious eyes out deal. About 10 minutes later, he boyfriends car goes flying past our house on the road. He stopped at the neighbors house looking for her. I fed her and her nephew, called the cops to have them come to the house and hopefully take this girl off my hands. They don't show up for 5 hours!!! :mad: In the mean time I had her call her family which lived in Big Bear, they didn't show up until 8pm! This girl came to my door at 10 am! And she had the nerve to ask if she could stay the night. That is where I put a stop to it, even the cops asked if she could stay at my house. I didn't know this girl. I thought the cops were supposed to help in situations like this and take women like this to shelters. To make an even longer story short, the cops took her to her trailer where she was living (in her bf parents backyard) to gather her things, her family showed up, packed her into their car and drove off. She swore she was never going to talk to this guy again, and what happens, a week later she is in his car with him. :rolleyes:
After that, I decided I was never going to step in on something like that again.

ratso
07-07-2007, 11:36 PM
I understand where all you guys are coming from with not wanting to step in on things like this.
A couple years ago, I had this girl come running through our front yard, with a little boy in her arms, I could tell she was terrified by the way she came through our yard, and she knocks on the door. I open the door and she says to me "My boyfriend is beating the shit out of me, I think he is going to try to kill me". She has bruises all over her, and hand marks on her neck. So what do I do? I let her and her 4 year old nephew into my house. The whole time I'm thinking if I don't let her in, this karma is going to be a bitch. So against my better judgment she comes into our house. I close all the shades, make sure all the doors are locked, and do the typical trying to keep suspicious eyes out deal. About 10 minutes later, he boyfriends car goes flying past our house on the road. He stopped at the neighbors house looking for her. I fed her and her nephew, called the cops to have them come to the house and hopefully take this girl off my hands. They don't show up for 5 hours!!! :mad: In the mean time I had her call her family which lived in Big Bear, they didn't show up until 8pm! This girl came to my door at 10 am! And she had the nerve to ask if she could stay the night. That is where I put a stop to it, even the cops asked if she could stay at my house. I didn't know this girl. I thought the cops were supposed to help in situations like this and take women like this to shelters. To make an even longer story short, the cops took her to her trailer where she was living (in her bf parents backyard) to gather her things, her family showed up, packed her into their car and drove off. She swore she was never going to talk to this guy again, and what happens, a week later she is in his car with him. :rolleyes:
After that, I decided I was never going to step in on something like that again.
I dated a stripper like that.:(

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Maybe she was nailing his buddy or something. :D :D
mmmmm u mean swinger lmao

HavaSkank
07-08-2007, 07:16 AM
You're full of shyt. Havaskank doesn't wear socks. You almost had me on that one....
I wear tube socks with black sandals. Im often confused for an Italian, but my hairy back probably doesnt help either.

bonesfab
07-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Theres a medical term for this problem.. It is called D.B.S. (Dumb B!tch Syndrome). Women: he beats the crap out of me. third party nice guy: well leave him. women: but i love him. and it was my fault because i forgot to bring home more beer. :D :D

JetStalker
11-13-2007, 02:27 AM
Sorry to post on a dead thread. I haven't been on in a while, but this one caught my attention...and I have to say something.
First of all, thank you to Some Kind of Monster for what was said. I agree completely...cause I was one of those "stupid girls"...and no one would help me. I finally got enough strength to help myself. If I hadn't I would have been dead. I was one of those girls that would get abused in front of a crowd of people, some that claimed to be my friends...and they would all stand and watch as I was pushed, spit on, called degrading names...and so on...
My ex-husband was both verbally and physically abusive. It didn't start off that way. The verbal started about 6 months into our relationship, the physical not long after that. By that time, I was so blinded by love that I thought I could change him and "make it better." It litterally got to the point where at one time I had countless bruises, a fractured rib or two, and at least two times when I had to cover bruises on my neck from where he had choked me until I nearly passed out. He threatned to kill me one of those times. It was then that I knew I had to get out....but I didn't. I married him. I thought that if we were married then he would see that everything was ok and the abuse would stop. Obvioulsy it didn't. I finally got my strenght from my family and friends to finally leave. I ended having to get a restraining order because he was following me. I was terrified. It came down to my father telling me he was going to have a permanent undercover police escort...and I was going to get a gun. None of that happend, and now I'm fine.
I must admit I'm incredibly angry at those that said all we do is go back to the same ol' guys. I am living proof that is DEAD WRONG. I left my ex husband, and never looked back. He was the first and LAST abusive relationship I have ever been in. Unfortunatley, some girls don't have anywhere to go or anyone to help them, so they're stuck. Most of the women that continue the abusive relationship pattern came from abusive childhoods. Most...not all. I didn't.
I was with someone who was wonderful and caring and he really understood what I went through. If he's reading this he knows who he is. I never even heard him raise his voice, much less his hand. He was one that helped me heal, and helped me realize I'm much more than my ex husband led me to believe. He taught me to do things that I was told I would never do. He was the polar opposite to my ex husband.
So no, not all of the women like that get back into abusive realtionships. Some of us have the resources and friends and family to get away, and we stay away. Some can't, and some simply don't. But no matter what...they don't deserve it, and if you are one of those people that witness something like that...please do something. You may not be stopping it forever, but at least maybe you'll make a small difference. Maybe if they're shown that a stranger cares, it will help give them the courage to get away.
The bruises heal, but the scars you don't see are the ones that are around forever.

thatguy
11-13-2007, 03:13 AM
Was her name "Stacy"?
Sounds eerily familiar.:eek:
Tommy

ratso
11-13-2007, 05:00 AM
Sorry to post on a dead thread. I haven't been on in a while, but this one caught my attention...and I have to say something.
First of all, thank you to Some Kind of Monster for what was said. I agree completely...cause I was one of those "stupid girls"...and no one would help me. I finally got enough strength to help myself. If I hadn't I would have been dead. I was one of those girls that would get abused in front of a crowd of people, some that claimed to be my friends...and they would all stand and watch as I was pushed, spit on, called degrading names...and so on...
My ex-husband was both verbally and physically abusive. It didn't start off that way. The verbal started about 6 months into our relationship, the physical not long after that. By that time, I was so blinded by love that I thought I could change him and "make it better." It litterally got to the point where at one time I had countless bruises, a fractured rib or two, and at least two times when I had to cover bruises on my neck from where he had choked me until I nearly passed out. He threatned to kill me one of those times. It was then that I knew I had to get out....but I didn't. I married him. I thought that if we were married then he would see that everything was ok and the abuse would stop. Obvioulsy it didn't. I finally got my strenght from my family and friends to finally leave. I ended having to get a restraining order because he was following me. I was terrified. It came down to my father telling me he was going to have a permanent undercover police escort...and I was going to get a gun. None of that happend, and now I'm fine.
I must admit I'm incredibly angry at those that said all we do is go back to the same ol' guys. I am living proof that is DEAD WRONG. I left my ex husband, and never looked back. He was the first and LAST abusive relationship I have ever been in. Unfortunatley, some girls don't have anywhere to go or anyone to help them, so they're stuck. Most of the women that continue the abusive relationship pattern came from abusive childhoods. Most...not all. I didn't.
I was with someone who was wonderful and caring and he really understood what I went through. If he's reading this he knows who he is. I never even heard him raise his voice, much less his hand. He was one that helped me heal, and helped me realize I'm much more than my ex husband led me to believe. He taught me to do things that I was told I would never do. He was the polar opposite to my ex husband.
So no, not all of the women like that get back into abusive realtionships. Some of us have the resources and friends and family to get away, and we stay away. Some can't, and some simply don't. But no matter what...they don't deserve it, and if you are one of those people that witness something like that...please do something. You may not be stopping it forever, but at least maybe you'll make a small difference. Maybe if they're shown that a stranger cares, it will help give them the courage to get away.
The bruises heal, but the scars you don't see are the ones that are around forever.
This thread is worthless without pics...:D

Jbb
11-13-2007, 05:29 AM
This thread is worthless without pics...:D
:p
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29300&d=1177367633

2manymustangs
11-13-2007, 05:39 AM
A few years ago in another small town about 5 miles away called Woodstock (where the movie Groundhog Day was partially filmed) my woman and I were at a bar to watch a chick band called "Cat Fight". This tough guy drunk-ass kept degrading his G.F. to the point of tears until finally she had enough and poured a drink on his shirt/lap. Meanwhile during all this his buddies were not stopping him. (more tough guys) After his girl dumped the drink on him he slapped her a good one and again his buddies did nothing. I got up to go toss this guy out on his head when my Little :devil:
It's good to hear that there are MEN out there with stones enough to step up when things arent right... Doesn't matter if it is a woman, child or some small dude getting abused... "that which you do for the least of me, you do for the greatest of me" Jesus Christ... It's time for guys to act like MEN... KUDOS MEN for speaking up and stepping up...
P.S. Just because the woman is stupid and suffers from the lack of self estiem doesn't excuse the prick doing the abusing... If I sound sensitive to this stuff it's because I had two very close female friends that put up with it for many years but they just couldn't reason it out at the time, fortunately they did in time...

adjones419
11-13-2007, 08:34 AM
those arent the girls you want anyways. They obviously have a low self esteem. you cant fix them.
Been there, done that. Some girls just need to be treated like shit, and they think you're off your rocker if you actually treat them with respect...that makes you the crazy asshole.

SB
11-13-2007, 08:40 AM
It was then that I knew I had to get out....but I didn't. I married him.
I must admit I'm incredibly angry at those that said all we do is go back to the same ol' guys. I am living proof that is DEAD WRONG. .
:idea:
"It's good to hear that there are MEN out there with stones enough to step up when things arent right... "
Maybe we men have been emasculated too long in this society. Maybe I'm worried that I'll be arrested and charged with a felony.
In one of the first post, the girlfriend attacks a "bad" guy, I gotta think that is a bad idea.

Some Kind Of Monster
11-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Great post! :)

uLtRADeNniS
11-13-2007, 10:00 AM
I can't believe this came back!

Tremor Therapy
11-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Excellent to hear you had the stones to get out. I have 3 daughters, 1 is married, 1 is living with someone, and the last is only 14. I sometimes have nightmares over what you typed because I love my daughters, and this type of behavior would get someone dead, and me in jail for life!
I am not the best father in the world, but I certainly have never treated any of the women in my life this way, and I would hope that if any of my girls ended up in a relationship where this kind of crap even started, that they would kick that piece of shit to the curb and find someone else.
As a side, I am very hard on my 11 year old son regarding this kind of behavior. If he doesn't open doors for his mom and sisters, or offer to help carry things into the house, or decides to raise his voice to them, I am on him like flies on stink! I will not tolerate that behavior myself, and I won't let my son try and get away with anything disrespectful either!

~FM
11-13-2007, 10:31 AM
If you had any self-respect for yourself you'd have been out the door the first time he lost it either verbal or physical.
Rio
I think the point is that they don't have any because it's been intimidated out of them - people get worn down and start to doubt themselves and their own worth - it's usually by a bunch of little things that pile up - there's no 1 particular time that can be fingered as "the thing that should have clued him/her in" but didn't. Then by the time the big things happen you start to believe it really is your fault that he/she is like that and think if you just try harder to please them they'll be nicer - but they never are. Other people; i.e. objective voices telling someone who is being abused that it isn't normal and that they don't actually deserve it is helpful. Hearing it once from just one person can't undo all the other stuff from their partner - repitition and from many sources is needed.

Jbb
11-13-2007, 10:49 AM
self-respect for yourself

Rexone
11-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Maybe he should be called "Rio the redundant bastard".

AZJD
11-13-2007, 11:44 AM
If that shit occurs around me or my crew, you can count on a quick resolve to it. And he won't be to happy with the outcome...........

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Oh come on.....what bitch doesnt deserve a little back-hand now and then?

JetStalker
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM
I think the point is that they don't have any because it's been intimidated out of them - people get worn down and start to doubt themselves and their own worth - it's usually by a bunch of little things that pile up - there's no 1 particular time that can be fingered as "the thing that should have clued him/her in" but didn't. Then by the time the big things happen you start to believe it really is your fault that he/she is like that and think if you just try harder to please them they'll be nicer - but they never are. Other people; i.e. objective voices telling someone who is being abused that it isn't normal and that they don't actually deserve it is helpful. Hearing it once from just one person can't undo all the other stuff from their partner - repitition and from many sources is needed.
That's exactly right, FM. I was a very strong willed person when we first got together....and because of his manipultive ways, he broke me down mentally and eventually started to believe what he was saying. I was told I'd never make it on my own if I left him, I couldn't do simple things, like driving Pacheco Pass by myself because I just wasn't a good enough driver or whatever the hell he told me..all that and much more. It did get to the point where I belived him, and I was afraid that he was right. I had my family and close friends to help me out of that mentality. Thank god for them.
I don't remember who mentioned having three girls and an 11 year old son, but I pray that your girls will be smart enough to find good men who treat them right, and smart enough to get away if they somehow get tangled up in someone who doesn't. And KUDOS to you for teaching your son the RIGHT way to treat women. Not enough people do these days, so keep it up, and I'm sure he'll grow up great.
And HavaSkank...GO FU*K YOURSELF.

ratso
11-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh come on.....what bitch doesnt deserve a little back-hand now and then?
Yeah... smack that ASS.:D

ratso
11-13-2007, 05:07 PM
That's exactly right, FM. I was a very strong willed person when we first got together....and because of his manipultive ways, he broke me down mentally and eventually started to believe what he was saying. I was told I'd never make it on my own if I left him, I couldn't do simple things, like driving Pacheco Pass by myself because I just wasn't a good enough driver or whatever the hell he told me..all that and much more. It did get to the point where I belived him, and I was afraid that he was right. I had my family and close friends to help me out of that mentality. Thank god for them.
I don't remember who mentioned having three girls and an 11 year old son, but I pray that your girls will be smart enough to find good men who treat them right, and smart enough to get away if they somehow get tangled up in someone who doesn't. And KUDOS to you for teaching your son the RIGHT way to treat women. Not enough people do these days, so keep it up, and I'm sure he'll grow up great.
And HavaSkank...GO FU*K YOURSELF.

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Whoa. She's fiesty for a door mat.

ratso
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
lmao...:D

JetStalker
11-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah, feisty. You remember that.
I got that way cause I learned not to take sh*t from as*holes like you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2007, 07:39 PM
for someone so new. I think you are a little more then feisty.:D

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Ooooh, Im skeeered.
Dont you have a black eye to go ice or something?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Ooooh, Im skeeered.
do you smell steak? :D

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 08:07 PM
do you smell steak? :D
Yep. RAW, bloody sirloin.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Yep. RAW, bloody sirloin.
Maybe she needs to flip it..:D

HemiDude
11-13-2007, 08:16 PM
more vazoline...
That's abuse of your "plastic man"....:sqeyes:
Just tryin to lighten this thread up a bit...PS 50% steak coupon at Sizzlers...

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Vaseline is delivered to my house monthly via tanker truck.

HemiDude
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Vaseline is delivered to my house monthly via tanker truck.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :p :hammer2: :rollside:
Ever check out the tanker truck driver??? He may know how to work that lube nozzle...:D :idea:

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Ever check out the tanker truck driver??? He may know how to work that lube nozzle...:D :idea:
Ewwww Gawd no. Truck drivers smell like B.O. and cabbage.

photo chick
11-13-2007, 08:28 PM
Ewwww Gawd no. Truck drivers smell like B.O. and cabbage.
cabbage?:confused:

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Cabbage is the go-to scent when you want to provide a gruesome description of an offensive smell.
We've all walked into some stinky Irishman's kitchen on St. Paddy's Day, right?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Cabbage is the go-to scent when you want to provide a gruesome description of an offensive smell.
We've all walked into some stinky Irishman's kitchen on St. Paddy's Day, right?
even a 7-11 has that smell .

HavaSkank
11-13-2007, 08:38 PM
even a 7-11 has that smell .
7-11! SO TRUE! I hold my breath when I walk in for my cup of joe.

JetStalker
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Ooooh, Im skeeered.
I'm not trying to scare you, you idiot. It's rediculous, ignorant people like you that make it harder for women in situations like I was in to get help when they need it.
Maybe if you had a daughter that had gone through something like that, or better yet, if YOU had dealt with it personally you wouldn't be such a bitch about it. Maybe then you'd understand the fear that if you leave he'll come after you like mine did, and the pain of hiding those bruises and seeing people that call themselves friends sit back and watch you get hurt and ignore what's right in front of their eyes, so you're left alone to deal with it. You get pulled into this dark place that you can't get out of, and the abuser knows that and takes that and pushes you down farther. It's difficult and frightning to do what I did, and most women don't have people around them to encourage them and get them out of that situation. Most women have ignorant people like you feeding off of their pain and making it worse by saying stupid uneducated things like you've said.
So go ahead...continue to think like that...continue to say those things...in my eyes you're no better than the ones who actually beat their women.

2manymustangs
11-14-2007, 04:39 AM
That's it Vee, give em the ole ONE - TWO... Wait, did I just advocate violence??? :boxingguy
-------------------
Well said FM!!! Hope your doing well up in BC :D
-------------------

ratso
11-14-2007, 05:15 AM
"You get pulled into this dark place that you can't get out of, and the abuser knows that and takes that and pushes you down farther."
Bunch of BS psychobabble that you picked up from your last shrink session.
I do not condone either male abusing female or female abusing male-> got it?
With that said,
Why don't you just tell us what you want?:cry: :cry:
If you expect us to give some credence to what you have to say then explain to us why you didn't just get up and leave the very first time that your abuser either raised his voice or his hand to you. Don't try and lead us to believe that this was an one-time deal. You knew it was coming because HOW many times did it happen before and you just stayed around. Did you think that all of a sudden he would find Jesus Christ and mend his evil ways?
Been togather 8-9 years and he just goes off? It don't happen that way. I wouldn't be surprised if he was outta control by your second date..
Time to toss the cards on the table toots. Level with us now. You probably got down with the first guy that looked x-eyed at you and now you're stuck with 2 or 3 rug rats, no job or skills, just livin with some bum. You're buggin the hell outta him and when he tells ya to close it you just keep it up an he nails you.
You've trapped yourself but you can't admit the truth.
" I was under his spell. He musta slipped something in my drink and I was powerless to resist. His voice was so smooth and his eyes mesmerized me, I just couldn't escape." " Afterward, he was so gentle and told me how sorry he was and it would never happen again and then he banged the hell outta me an I forgave him."
Give me a break, and get off HavaSkanks *ss.
Rio=> heard it all before-when I was stoopid, felt sorry for her and loaned her a few thou that I'll never see again. He's still bangin the hell outta it and stayed drunk for a month on my nickle.
"At What Point Did This Thread Grenade" lol...:D

photo chick
11-14-2007, 05:20 AM
I'm not trying to scare you, you idiot. It's rediculous, ignorant people like you that make it harder for women in situations like I was in to get help when they need it.
Maybe if you had a daughter that had gone through something like that, or better yet, if YOU had dealt with it personally you wouldn't be such a bitch about it. Maybe then you'd understand the fear that if you leave he'll come after you like mine did, and the pain of hiding those bruises and seeing people that call themselves friends sit back and watch you get hurt and ignore what's right in front of their eyes, so you're left alone to deal with it. You get pulled into this dark place that you can't get out of, and the abuser knows that and takes that and pushes you down farther. It's difficult and frightning to do what I did, and most women don't have people around them to encourage them and get them out of that situation. Most women have ignorant people like you feeding off of their pain and making it worse by saying stupid uneducated things like you've said.
So go ahead...continue to think like that...continue to say those things...in my eyes you're no better than the ones who actually beat their women.
Wow, you must be young and naive, definitely new to these boards. You might want to learn the personalities and background of the people you attack before going crazy! You have no idea what Havaskank has and hasn't been through. This is a boating site, maybe some don't find your story suitable for this board. A lot of us prefer humor interjected when a thread takes a serious turn. Either way maybe you should just enjoy the humor and move on, just because she posted it doesn't mean it was for your benefit, don't be so "all about me". :jawdrop:

ratso
11-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Wow, you must be young and naive, definitely new to these boards. You might want to learn the personalities and background of the people you attack before going crazy! You have no idea what Havaskank has and hasn't been through. This is a boating site, maybe some don't find your story suitable for this board. A lot of us prefer humor interjected when a thread takes a serious turn. Either way maybe you should just enjoy the humor and move on, just because she posted it doesn't mean it was for your benefit, don't be so "all about me". :jawdrop:
...not just everybody is willing to air their life stories on a boating forum...:idea:

Jbb
11-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Photo Chick likes rough smackdown sex!....:D

photo chick
11-14-2007, 05:26 AM
...not just everybody is willing to air their life stories on a boating forum...:idea:
But we enjoy your stories, they're learning experiences...:D

ratso
11-14-2007, 05:27 AM
But we enjoy your stories, they're learning experiences...:D
Yeah... learn, as in what NOT to do.:D

photo chick
11-14-2007, 05:31 AM
Yeah... learn, as in what NOT to do.:D
I don't know....some of them sound fun! :)

photo chick
11-14-2007, 05:32 AM
Photo Chick likes rough smackdown sex!....:D
You said you wouldn't tell!! :jawdrop:

Jbb
11-14-2007, 05:32 AM
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43075&stc=1&d=1195047147

Jbb
11-14-2007, 05:33 AM
You said you wouldn't tell!! :jawdrop:
:D

HavaSkank
11-14-2007, 07:25 AM
I'm not trying to scare you, you idiot. It's rediculous, ignorant people like you......
Most women have ignorant people like you feeding off of their pain and making it worse by saying stupid uneducated things like you've said.
Ahhh irony. It's a beautiful thang.

SB
11-14-2007, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=riodog;2893614. You're buggin the hell outta him and when he tells ya to close it you just keep it up an he nails you.
[/QUOTE]
Well that's the dirty little thing activists don't like to talk about. Most violence is initiated by women.
There probably ought to be a law that if HE says shut up, SHE has to shut up. A wise wouldn't try this too often, but still it would be a good rule.
If she doesn't like the rule, she can leave.
Simple, no violence.

HavaSkank
11-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else want to back hand this bitch back to the shelter where she belongs?

hoolign
11-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Why are there no tits in this thread?? :mad:

HavaSkank
11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Why are there no tits in this thread?? :mad: .....said the giant boob

hoolign
11-14-2007, 01:21 PM
.....said the giant boob
In the immortal words of Ralph Kramden..."One of these days..Alice one of these days... POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!"

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else want to back hand this bitch back to the shelter where she belongs?
You fricken crack me up. ;)

HavaSkank
11-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Ralph was a sexy mutha

ratso
11-15-2007, 07:01 AM
...bump:idea:

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 07:32 AM
...bump:idea:
Fecal matter stirrer

thatguy
11-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Been reading this and am a little surprised at the insensitivity shown this girl, although I do not totally disagree with it.
My daughter (25) is moving out tomorrow from her so called boyfriends house.
This guy is a real piece of work. Total oxygen thief. He has not actually hit her to my knowledge because I told him the day I met him 4 years ago that if he ever struck her, for any reason, I own a 45 and a shovel and doubt he would be missed.
He drained her financially, screams like a bitch, and threatens her with all manner of hardship. For the past year I get a call about once a week from her crying and blubbering about how he said this or that.
Last week I went off on her. I told her "Why the hell are you calling Me? I could give a fock about what he says or does!" I got really pissed at her and told her at this point your asking for it.
It was like a light came on in her head. She just didn't realize that when he was screaming and threatening He looked utterly childish. It was like she forgot that she could leave. He won't hit her because I would kill him.(at least he believes so) I gave her some cash to get her own place and told her that if I hear one word about him or if she hooks up with him again I will disown her.
Point is, if you coddle and analyze it all to death, it seems to just confuse the issue. If you just remember that guys like this are really just assholes and "mamma's boys", and are basically pathetic, it is not hard to get out.
Money, shelter, food, kids, all that can be managed if it comes right down to it. My daughter had a thousand reasons why it was too hard to leave, but all it took was an ass chewing from me (and a deposit on an apartment) and it became do-able.
Tommy

Jbb
11-15-2007, 07:45 AM
Fecal matter stirrer
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/poopstir.gif

ratso
11-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Been reading this and am a little surprised at the insensitivity shown this girl, although I do not totally disagree with it.
My daughter (25) is moving out tomorrow from her so called boyfriends house.
This guy is a real piece of work. Total oxygen thief. He has not actually hit her to my knowledge because I told him the day I met him 4 years ago that if he ever struck her, for any reason, I own a 45 and a shovel and doubt he would be missed.
He drained her financially, screams like a bitch, and threatens her with all manner of hardship. For the past year I get a call about once a week from her crying and blubbering about how he said this or that.
Last week I went off on her. I told her "Why the hell are you calling Me? I could give a fock about what he says or does!" I got really pissed at her and told her at this point your asking for it.
It was like a light came on in her head. She just didn't realize that when he was screaming and threatening He looked utterly childish. It was like she forgot that she could leave. He won't hit her because I would kill him.(at least he believes so) I gave her some cash to get her own place and told her that if I hear one word about him or if she hooks up with him again I will disown her.
Point is, if you coddle and analyze it all to death, it seems to just confuse the issue. If you just remember that guys like this are really just assholes and "mamma's boys", and are basically pathetic, it is not hard to get out.
Money, shelter, food, kids, all that can be managed if it comes right down to it. My daughter had a thousand reasons why it was too hard to leave, but all it took was an ass chewing from me (and a deposit on an apartment) and it became do-able.
Tommy
It's not working out that easily for Matt and Kimber...;)

thatguy
11-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Is Kimber the one who takes it in the can?? My second Ex was named Kimber.
She never did get used to that.
Tommy

Jbb
11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Tommy
Kimber....:)
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43156&stc=1&d=1195157940

ratso
11-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Kimber....:)
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43156&stc=1&d=1195157940
She is smokin' :D

thatguy
11-16-2007, 06:58 AM
She is smokin' :D
Yep, She takes it in the can for sure. "The eyes Chico....they never lie." :D :eek: :D

mbrown2
11-16-2007, 07:24 AM
LMAO...great plot line...:)

Kilrtoy
11-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Tommy
That is why she is your EX, you just didn't realize that ....