PDA

View Full Version : purple sanger at clearlake last weekend?

blownmoney
09-04-2003, 10:03 AM
anyone from the boards have a really nice blown sanger at clearlake last weekend?, didn't get to see it run , boat was being pulled away as i was walking up to it.. very sweet ride multiple color scheme in the purple and blues , maybe a red stripe aswell , dan olsen wing, anyone here's?
[ September 04, 2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: blownmoney ]

Sangster
09-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Cal***boat lives up that way..May even be his,I'm thinkin' he's got a flat now.. :D

cal***boat
09-04-2003, 10:54 AM
blownmoney:
anyone from the boards have a really nice blown sanger at clearlake last weekend?, didn't get to see it run , boat was being pulled away as i was walking up to it.. very sweet ride multiple color scheme in the purple and blues , maybe a red stripe aswell , dan olsen wing, anyone here's? Cal***boat lives up that way..May even be his,I'm thinkin' he's got a flat now.. Nope that was not me with the blown flat last weekend but i did see that boat run and it looked good.
cry Sangster I sold the flat about a month ago so all we have now is the family boat cry
We did have a blown alcohol hydro out on the lake Sunday evening and on Monday morning.
Jason you should have given me a call when you were up here and you could have went for a quick ride in the hydro.
How was the concert ?

blownmoney
09-04-2003, 07:24 PM
damn dave!!!! that woulda been awsome however the "ol lady" prolly woulda killed me, since this was our weekend "ugh".ahah, the concert was awsome tho,, the owner of the boardshop gave me some excellent advice about where to sit, told me to sit right behind the mixing board , since the awning is up nobody sits there, but as the sun goes down , you know how they move the awning back and presto, just like front row seats , well sure as shit nobody was sitting there so me an the wife just cruised right up, had a few cocktails , was an awsome show tho... seemed like toby really played to the crowd this time , guess he figured if all these people made it all the way out here to see me , these are my fans!...did you see the firework show afterwords?
anyways love to meet ya, i'll make sure that i'm at cfw for nyd...but back to the flat , was driving down the road , caught it out of my eye, just pulled outta the water, i gave the car a hard right as my wife was askin wtf are ya doin!
but he pulled away as i got outta the car , i told her man its in the blood..lol.. it could be a 30 k boat or a roach, i still wanna see it!!!..lol

circleboatKIDD
09-04-2003, 10:13 PM
what side of the lake were youll staying on I seen two flats on sun making some good runs. I was in Lucerne, the water pretty damn green right now put it sure does stay smooth all day. :cool:

blownmoney
09-05-2003, 07:43 AM
i was at clearlake when i seen the flat , i also saw a yellow flat at the dock, i noticed how calm the water looked for a labor day weekend.. looked perfect for flats