PDA

View Full Version : Human waste dumping in Dumont Dunes

72challenger
04-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Around 9Am 4-19-07 As we were preparing to turn into the entrance of big dumont dunes. There was a lifted black 4-door chevy longbed towing a 40 foot fith-wheel touhauler with the writing / Wired for sound motorsports/ written on the back of the trailer sitting at the entrance to big dumont dunes. As we went to go around him he sped off with his sewer tanks on the trailer spewing human waste down the newly laid road. Yes I am the one who laid on the air horn at you. As he continued to dump his waste up to at least a half a mile. This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. This is just another reason why we get more and more places to ride shut down because of stupid poeple like this. Im sorry that i didnt have camera ready fast enough to catch this jerk in action. Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity. Everybody that entered this road after 9am thursday the 19 drove through human waste. http://www.w4smotorsports.com/

DILLIGAF
04-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Are you sure it was WFS and not someone just with a WFS sticker?

MR.rvrluvr
04-22-2007, 07:01 PM
was it the owner of WFS or just some dickhead that had his sticker on the back of his truck....Hate to bring a good name down if it wasn't the main man....

riverbound
04-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Are you sure it was WFS and not someone just with a WFS sticker?
Ditto. I have hung out with Adam numerous times, and this does seem out of character for something he would do....if it was him :(

OCMerrill
04-22-2007, 07:06 PM
So your hiding under a different screen name?
You just happened to know all about ***boat and where to "go after" this guy?
We need an IP address check...to find out who you are.
1. This could have been accidental
2. Maybe he was dumping water to lighten the load...I do this heading home.
3. He could have busted a sewer pipe leaving. Dumont is not and easy place to travel about.
4. I think twice about people honking at me. One has to do a what if in their brain and make a decision to stop or wait until the coast is clear.
People like you who sign up here to pull the trigger on someone don't fair well.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Get the Facts correct before you bash these guys. Make sure it was them for sure.
your first post is not to enviting.:D
but welcome to the sand box.:)

78Eliminator
04-22-2007, 07:08 PM
River Dave knows the owner, I know he will speak up when he sees this.

riverbound
3. He could have busted a sewer pipe leaving. Dumont is not and easy place to travel about.
4. I think twice about people honking at me. One has to do a what if in their brain and make a decision to stop or wait until the coast is clear.
People like you who sign up here to pull the trigger on someone don't fair well.
I have to say the whole 1 post thing did kind of spike my curiosity. ;)

riverbound

OCMerrill
04-22-2007, 07:11 PM
I dont even know Wired for Sound but I'm with you in calling BULLSHIT. :mad:

Jordy
04-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Enough to make you post the same thing twice??? :D :D :D

ROZ
04-22-2007, 07:13 PM
How long did you lurk before signing up to post? Don't assume he's under a different screen name. There are a lot of people who have been following this little hb forum community for YEARS who do not post...
Shit starter.... oops, pardon the pun :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:13 PM
LMAO!! sometimes he likes to here himself talk.. :D :D

ROZ
04-22-2007, 07:14 PM
yea, I was curious about that...

ROZ
04-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Yea, I was curious about that...
:D

72challenger
04-22-2007, 07:22 PM
well if he drives a black chevy with a 40 foot or so toyhauler and was at dumont dunes this weekend with the whole back door/ramp that advertised wired for sound motorsports then yes it was him.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:26 PM
This thread is useless without pics.:D

72challenger
04-22-2007, 07:26 PM
I am a desert / dune rider and not a boat person but he was on his way into dumont dunes when we came upon he doing this. i was told that he lives on this website so i thought i would post.

72challenger
04-22-2007, 07:29 PM
and if u know you are doing somthin wrong would you stop or run like he did.

707dog
04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
damn its only sunday...guess ill get some snacks together for the week ahead on HB.....

78Eliminator
04-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Send hit men over to the wired for sound guys house. A little internet rumor is enough for a death warrant, right?

72challenger
04-22-2007, 07:36 PM
There would be no reason for me to attack someone or someones name that i never met or have anything aganist or to do with just post what i seen and smelt.

27 Awesome cat
04-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Well this thread already smells like shit:D

Jordy
04-22-2007, 07:40 PM
There was a lifted black 4-door chevy longbed towing a 40 foot fith-wheel touhauler with the writing / Wired for sound motorsports/ written on the back of the trailer sitting at the entrance to big dumont dunes.
well if he drives a black chevy with a 40 foot or so toyhauler and was at dumont dunes this weekend with the whole back door/ramp that advertised wired for sound motorsports then yes it was him.
I'm sorry, what was the guy driving again??? :notam:
Apparently something in this thread makes people repeat themselves. :confused: :D
Apparently something in this thread makes people repeat themselves. :confused: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:41 PM
can smell it if you are immune to it.:D

27 Awesome cat
04-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Huh?

27 Awesome cat
04-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Huh>>>>>>>>>:D

Riverat84
04-22-2007, 07:44 PM
damn its only sunday...guess ill get some snacks together for the week ahead on HB.....
HAHAHAHA!
nah i know adam as well, i hang out w/ him at echo lodge from time to time...he actually seems like the guy who would stop and call BLM or someone to report the insident and get help cleaning it up...BTW!...he has a pewter dually crew cab lifted chevy, i doubt he has the truck you're talking about...prolly someone who got his shit from w4s
Reid

OCMerrill
04-22-2007, 07:45 PM
How long did you lurk before signing up to post? Don't assume he's under a different screen name. There are a lot of people who have been following this little hb forum community for YEARS who do not post...
Shit starter.... oops, pardon the pun :D
True.
About a Week....
and....Whoever it is there is fourm experince anyway. Links, titles, and shit all on the first post.
I do watch the members vrs guests and its usually half and half.
Ah hell its probably Later anyway...maybe he sunk some audio gear :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:46 PM
HAHAHAHA!
nah i know adam as well, i hang out w/ him at echo lodge from time to time...he actually seems like the guy who would stop and call BLM or someone to report the insident and get help cleaning it up...BTW!...he has a pewter dually crew cab lifted chevy, i doubt he has the truck you're talking about...prolly someone who got his shit from w4s
Reid
IF THAT'S THE CASE THE THREAD SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF.
ooops not yelling. :D

Riverat84
04-22-2007, 07:58 PM
IF THAT'S THE CASE THE THREAD SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF.
ooops not yelling. :D
for sure i agree, BTW, im loving the Puss 'N Boots thing!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 07:59 PM
for sure i agree, BTW, im loving the Puss 'N Boots thing!
LMAO!! Thankx.. :D

MudPumper
04-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Plenty of Trucks/Trailers/Motorhomes/Boats/SandCars with W4S stickers plastered all over them who aren't the owners or employees of W4S. Don't come on here and bash W4S just because you saw some dude with a sticker on his rig and assume they work for W4S. Get all your facts straight and then talk some shit if it's all true. You are going off pure speculation at this point, Assclown.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Plenty of Trucks/Trailers/Motorhomes/Boats/SandCars with W4S stickers plastered all over them who aren't the owners or employees of W4S. Don't come on here and bash W4S just because you saw some dude with a sticker on his rig and assume they work for W4S. Get all your facts straight and then talk some shit if it's all true. You are going off pure speculation at this point, Assclown.
we have an Unleashed sticker on our truck and I heard it was posted all over in here. we were being followed. LOL!!:D
don't worry Deano we were not doing anything wrong..:D

MR.rvrluvr
04-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Is there an echoe in here...:D :D

Riverat84
04-22-2007, 08:26 PM
we have an Unleashed sticker on our truck and I heard it was posted all over in here. we were being followed. LOL!!:D
don't worry Deano we were not doing anything wrong..:D
AHAHAHA! yeah shut up a$$hole!...get your facts straight before you come in here and act like a clown....who knows? and more importantly, WHO CARES?...it wasnt him.
Reid

MR.rvrluvr
04-22-2007, 08:48 PM
AHAHAHA! yeah shut up a$$hole!...get your facts straight before you come in here and act like a clown....who knows? and more importantly, WHO CARES?...it wasnt him.
Reid
just when you thought it was gonna be a calm day on HB .....
here we go..............POPCORN

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 08:49 PM
extra butter please.:D

72challenger
04-22-2007, 08:54 PM
well hay if its a waste of time how would u like it if he did this in your recreation area. Who else would have a full advertisment of his name with the logo from top to bottom on his ramp/door. If this is not him show me a pic of his whole rig and i will take back all words said. so let him speak up his word.

YeLLowBoaT
04-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Whining about something on the internet does nothing...Why don't you go report them to the CHP/Ranger... thats what they are there for.

vmjtc3
04-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Well if you feel so strongly about the whole deal why not give him a call. His contact information is on the web site you have the link to. I am sure he will be happy to tell you what the cituation was, if it was indeed him.

Nord
04-22-2007, 09:03 PM
well hay if its a waste of time how would u like it if he did this in your recreation area. Who else would have a full advertisment of his name with the logo from top to bottom on his ramp/door. If this is not him show me a pic of his whole rig and i will take back all words said. so let him speak up his word.
Actually there are a lot of people with really big WFS stickers, but I guess you'll just have to see his rig to compare.
Adam is a really nice guy, and I'm guessing (hoping) that it was some idiot with a big WFS sticker on his truck. One of Adam's crew accidently ripped the cover of my boat while it was at his shop while it was there last year. Instead of letting me find it, he called me when he saw the problem, and told me it was already being taken care of. Thats a stand up guy.......and Excellent Customer Service....
Did you just sign up to HB?? Do you have another name on here??
~NORD~

Phat Matt
04-22-2007, 09:24 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=106308

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 09:33 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=106308http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=106308well hay if its a waste of time how would u like it if he did this in your recreation area. Who else would have a full advertisment of his name with the logo from top to bottom on his ramp/door. If this is not him show me a pic of his whole rig and i will take back all words said. so let him speak up his word.
well if it isn't them. How many boards are you going to have to take it off of. What a tool.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 09:34 PM
great job phat matt..:) diggin up that dirt.

RaceFace
04-22-2007, 09:39 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/23popcorn.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 09:59 PM
so all of you who know this wfs dude (i don't by the way) think ... "no way it's him, this newbie is full of shit" (get it?) ... well, what i read is that "HE" (newbie) was there and none of you were :confused: so even if it wasn't the wfs god, it was someone who "obviously" knows him well enough to throw 6' stickers on the back door of his fitty... so in a "big" way it represents and tarnishes this guys life and business, if i had a guy running my letters, and they did something fukcing dupid, i'd want to know about it... so all of you wsf cult members, let the guilty party and the "name-brand" come forward and leave judgement until after resolution :jawdrop: :o
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/343313257_e02f570ce5.jpg:D :D

72challenger
04-22-2007, 10:18 PM
well if it wasnt the man then it someone that know him run 3ft stickers with his name which make wfs name thats gets smashed around so someone doesent care enough for the name or the land. i know what me and my family and buddys seen so either way it was someone with wired for sound connections. I work to hard and pay to much money to let someone close down my vacation spot and recreation area. should have took a pic but i didnt should of found the person but i didnt. so i thought id put it on here and a select few sites to share my disgust with that person and the name they so proudly put on there rig sorry if i bash the wrong person but i go off what i see.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2007, 10:21 PM
well if it wasnt the man then it someone that know him run 3ft stickers with his name which make wfs name thats gets smashed around so someone doesent care enough for the name or the land. i know what me and my family and buddys seen so either way it was someone with wired for sound connections. I work to hard and pay to much money to let someone close down my vacation spot and recreation area. should have took a pic but i didnt should of found the person but i didnt. so i thought id put it on here and a select few sites to share my disgust with that person and the name they so proudly put on there rig sorry if i bash the wrong person but i go off what i see.
maybe you should have asked if anyone knew the truck before posting the web site and all that. I think it would have avoided the lash back on you.
I see what you are saying about what these people did wether it be WFS or not. it is wrong and you are right to be pissed . But you should have approached it in a different manner.
:)

Nord
04-22-2007, 10:51 PM
so all of you who know this wfs dude (i don't by the way) think ... "no way it's him, this newbie is full of shit" (get it?) ... well, what i read is that "HE" (newbie) was there and none of you were :confused: so even if it wasn't the wfs god, it was someone who "obviously" knows him well enough to throw 6' stickers on the back door of his fitty... so in a "big" way it represents and tarnishes this guys life and business, if i had a guy running my letters, and they did something fukcing dupid, i'd want to know about it... so all of you wsf cult members, let the guilty party and the "name-brand" come forward and leave judgement until after resolution :jawdrop: :o
D~no............Please pm me what you have in mind for your next boat........enquiring minds want to know........;);)

RidinRed
04-22-2007, 10:55 PM
IF it is even true and was black/grey, and broken, would have been empty by the time he got to the highway. as it would have happened back in the rough stuff. could have even been fresh, We all do that!
Not all rigs with banner stickers are the shop's. How many brand names we see on the road??
like the others say "72", you need to see what W4S has to say.
IF true, it's Eff'd up

unleashed
04-22-2007, 10:57 PM
I know Adam pretty well and he would NEVER do something like this on purpose. Maybe U should call his office tommorow and discuss it with him.
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

Trailer Park Casanova
04-23-2007, 05:41 AM
Are your sure his black water pipe didn't just break?
I get lots of plumbing damage on the entrance/exit rd.
Also, the remote cable blackwater valves can be tricky.
Ya think it's closed, it appears to be closed, and as you move it will knock loose debris and it'll start to flow again, and it hasn't closed completely because the cable sleave had come apart from the press'd-on handle and the sleave slides with the cable and it feels like it's working but it isn't and you're all confidident everything is OK.
TP, tampons ect clogg the valve, then as one moves the tank sloshes, it all comes loose starts flowing again and ya have a problem,, but ya don't discover it until later because you're behind the wheel.

callbob4homes
04-23-2007, 05:47 AM
............and shit:idea: :eek:

Sherpa
04-23-2007, 05:54 AM
soon as I read the thread, this was by far the first thing that came to mind.
some peoples don't give a ratsass about doing what is right, but think they
are "connected" and obtain business decals to make them look "cool"....
there has been more than a handful of occasion's that have ruined the name
of a club, business, etc because of allowing people to have decals...........
I think the guy who posted is looking for resolution....... not popcorn.
he's pissed.......... he should call the business owner and tell him directly.
--sherpa

shadow
04-23-2007, 05:59 AM
I've got Wired for sound 6' across the front of my boat.
If you see me fock up on something or somewhere don't go blaming Adam!:mad:
Get your facts straight first last time i checked he had a silverish/gray color
dually.
Sounds to me like this JACKOFF is butt hurt about something else and taking a cheap shot at trying to smear WFS.
I'll call Adam today and find out maybe there is someone he knows with a grudge Might even have your name to put on the internet!:idea:

racecar.hotshoe
04-23-2007, 06:26 AM
I dont care where you go the dunes,Havasu or anywhere else there are fuktards.The people that think they are better than others they fly thru your campsites at the dunes or speed thru the no wake zone they just dont care.I dont know who the trailer belongs to but I have seen many people rip there pooper pipe off in the dip coming out of dumont it happens.Mark

AZJD
04-23-2007, 06:31 AM
So it just so happens I know who this person was. It is not Adam or anyone who works for him. I called this person out of curiosity and it was a grey tank.......................... Shower water and galley water.

racecar.hotshoe
04-23-2007, 06:36 AM
So it just so happens I know who this person was. It is not Adam or anyone who works for him. I called this person out of curiosity and it was a grey tank.......................... Shower water and galley water.
That water stinks to! :D

Havasu Luvr
04-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Cool, but to my knowledge it is still inlawful to dump any holding tank except fresh water..... I had a person in our group once dump his grey tank in camp just before he was leaving stating it was to lighten his load. I read him the riot act about dumping any tank on the ground and he has NOT camped with us since. You want to know something??? Life has been much easier since:D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Cool, but to my knowledge it is still inlawful to dump any holding tank except fresh water..... I had a person in our group once dump his grey tank in camp just before he was leaving stating it was to lighten his load. I read him the riot act about dumping any tank on the ground and he has NOT camped with us since. You want to know something??? Life has been much easier since:D
Not my doing and I am not saying it is right, just trying to clear Adams name and let everyone know it was not poo poo water:D

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Not my doing and I am not saying it is right, just trying to clear Adams name and let everyone know it was not poo poo water:D
Well arent you just jonny on the focking spot.
On a side note, what is the over and under on this dudes ***boat life. I sat he is ran off before the end of the morning session.

Havasu Luvr
04-23-2007, 07:21 AM
it was not poo poo water:D
:eek: you said "poo poo" :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 07:25 AM
Well arent you just jonny on the focking spot.
On a side note, what is the over and under on this dudes ***boat life. I sat he is ran off before the end of the morning session.
72Challenger's HB life? Oh I don't know, seems he got a pretty good bashing in a short amount of time though...........

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 07:28 AM
72Challenger's HB life? Oh I don't know, seems he got a pretty good bashing in a short amount of time though...........
Yea him, not you. Your like that white kid that is picked last for the basketball game. We have to keep you around.:D :D :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Yea him, not you. Your like that white kid that is picked last for the basketball game. We have to keep you around.:D :D :D
I am white, and I suck at basketball...........I will have to agree with you for once tyro.:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 07:36 AM
I am white, and I suck at basketball...........I will have to agree with you for once tyro.:D :D :DLMAO.

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Why should the starter of this thread get bashed???? He saw something which is clearly wrong and the only item he had to identify the vehicle with was a big ars WFS sticker. I hope all of you would report something like this so we know who is doing chitty stuff.....Well it sounds like it wasn't a WFS person. But because someone read this post I guess we found out who it was. If you need to "Lighten" your load get a bigger truck or a smaller trailer. Iam sure all the WFS people wouldn't like it if Southwest dumped a airplane tank as it went over their house in the name of "Lightening the load."

AZJD
04-23-2007, 07:57 AM
Why should the starter of this thread get bashed???? He saw something which is clearly wrong and the only item he had to identify the vehicle with was a big ars WFS sticker. I hope all of you would report something like this so we know who is doing chitty stuff.....Well it sounds like it wasn't a WFS person. But because someone read this post I guess we found out who it was. If you need to "Lighten" your load get a bigger truck or a smaller trailer. Iam sure all the WFS people wouldn't like it if Southwest dumped a airplane tank as it went over their house in the name of "Lightening the load."
I never said he was lightening his load. I said he dumped his grey tank, and he probably did it because he's lazy or because fuel is over $3 per gallon. I don't know why he did it and I don't care! The guy who got bashed right the hell out of here got it because he threw wired for sound in like it was Adam or an employee of the company, and because that is how we roll round here.:D :D :D :devil:

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 07:59 AM
He is getting bashed because he started name dropping before he had his facts straight.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:00 AM
Great, another perfectly good ***boat thread ruined with facts!!! :notam: :D

707dog
04-23-2007, 08:00 AM
Kickin Azz Then Taking Names...the ***boat Way...:d

shadow
04-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Why should the starter of this thread get bashed????
He saw something which is clearly wrong and the only item he had to identify the vehicle with was a big ars WFS sticker. of "Lightening ."
Because he clearly came on here and accused Adam of something he didn't do.:mad:
Nothing wrong with reporting something like this but pretty screwed up to accuse someone of something like this without even knowing it was them.
Does that mean every Boat manufacture that has stickers out there is guilty of the actions of thier customers.
:confused:

THATJEFFGUY
04-23-2007, 08:01 AM
I can't understand why everyone is so quick to jump up and bash 72challenger for his post. He never said it was Adam, he only described the truck and trailer, and what was done wrong. OK, I'm sure Adam is a "nice guy" and maybe he would never do something like this...and it seems as though he has alot of cheerleaders on the boards. However, no one ever brought up his name or blamed him for doing anything. So just because the truck had WFS stickers, you all got defensive and assumed this guy was attacking Adam. :confused: Just my $.02

MudPumper
04-23-2007, 08:02 AM
He got bashed because he jumped on here bashing Wired For Sound directly before trying to get any facts of who the person was before doing it and that aint right. He should have just said the facts that he knew, which were the When, Where, and What. He assumed the Who and bashed Adam and his company. He should have added a line such as; The trailer had a giant W4S Motorsports sticker on it but I don't know if the person works for the company or not.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Just in case everyone forgot wht the title of this thread was, I cut and pasted it for you!
Wired for sound motorsports/ human waste dumping in dumont dunes

MudPumper
04-23-2007, 08:07 AM
This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. This is just another reason why we get more and more places to ride shut down because of stupid poeple like this. Im sorry that i didnt have camera ready fast enough to catch this jerk in action. Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity. Everybody that entered this road after 9am thursday the 19 drove through human waste. http://www.w4smotorsports.com/
I can't understand why everyone is so quick to jump up and bash 72challenger for his post. He never said it was Adam, he only described the truck and trailer, and what was done wrong. OK, I'm sure Adam is a "nice guy" and maybe he would never do something like this...and it seems as though he has alot of cheerleaders on the boards. However, no one ever brought up his name or blamed him for doing anything. So just because the truck had WFS stickers, you all got defensive and assumed this guy was attacking Adam. :confused: Just my $.02
He did not say "Adam" but he said, "This person makes his living off of the desert and motorsports community. And he posted a direct link to W4S. So tell me how he was not bashing Adam??? And by the way, I have never met Adam and I have never spent a dime at W4S.

shadow
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Around 9Am 4-19-07 As we were preparing to turn into the entrance of big dumont dunes. There was a lifted black 4-door chevy longbed towing a 40 foot fith-wheel touhauler with the writing / Wired for sound motorsports/ written on the back of the trailer sitting at the entrance to big dumont dunes. As we went to go around him he sped off with his sewer tanks on the trailer spewing human waste down the newly laid road. Yes I am the one who laid on the air horn at you. As he continued to dump his waste up to at least a half a mile. This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. This is just another reason why we get more and more places to ride shut down because of stupid poeple like this. Im sorry that i didnt have camera ready fast enough to catch this jerk in action. Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity. Everybody that entered this road after 9am thursday the 19 drove through human waste. http://www.w4smotorsports.com/
What part of that doesn't look like this jackass is acussing WFS motorsports?
what if they inserted cool cover canopys instead? that is your bussinees right? would that not be slandering your name & bussiness for something you didn't do?without saying your name. Not bashing you Jeff but you wouldn't appriciate it and you know HB people would step in for you if wasn't right.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Perhaps you read a different first post in this thread. Here, I'll highlight the important stuff in it that clearly shows that he's calling Adam out on it:
Now I don't do some of my best thinking on Sunday night/Monday morning, but that sounds like he's blaming Adam.
Then on the next page, after being repeatedly told that Adam doesn't have a black lifted truck, under a post heading of "wired for sound" he adds this...
Guilty until proven innocent huh??? :notam: :D
This guy came in here CLEARLY calling Adam out and now that it blew up (I love callout threads on ***boat!!!) I'm sure he'll promptly MAN-UP and issue an apology. :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:15 AM
What part of that doesn't look like this jackass is acussing WFS motorsports?
what if they inserted cool cover canopys instead?
doo dooo do doo do doo dooo do doo doo do do do do (jeopardy theme) for the ones who thought he wasn't bashing. No pun intended on the doo doo thing!:D

THATJEFFGUY
04-23-2007, 08:15 AM
OK Shadow, point taken...I'll shut up now. I don't know Adam or 72Challenger, so I'm unbiased. And just for the record, I no longer own Cool Cover Canopy..sold it last month.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:17 AM
He got bashed because he jumped on here bashing Wired For Sound directly before trying to get any facts of who the person was before doing it and that aint right.
This is ***boat and facts don't work well around here!!! :jawdrop: :eek: :confused: :D :notam: :D

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Gots to love the smell of gun powder in the morning.:D :D :D :D

shadow
04-23-2007, 08:18 AM
OK Shadow, point taken...I'll shut up now. I don't know Adam or 72Challenger, so I'm unbiased. And just for the record, I no longer own Cool Cover Canopy..sold it last month.
No problem and you know i wouldn't sit here and listen to someone bash you
either.:)
Now where do i get my prop covers;)

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:18 AM
This is ***boat and facts don't work well around here!!! :jawdrop: :eek: :confused: :D :notam: :D
Here's a fact jack! Your about to roll 20k posts!
It's Monday, you ain't gonna work anyways! Lets see if you can hammer out 125 posts today!:D

MudPumper
04-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Sorry Jordy, I lost my head for a minute. Forgot we aren't allowed to use the "F" word on ***boat. :D

mobldj
04-23-2007, 08:22 AM
drama drama,its after opening hours at wfs.we need some type of statement right from the horses mouth.innocent till proven guilty,right

THATJEFFGUY
04-23-2007, 08:25 AM
No problem and you know i wouldn't sit here and listen to someone bash you
either.:)
Now where do i get my prop covers;)
OK thanks man ! You can still get a prop cover from them.

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but none of his post says it was "Adam" from WFS. THis guy desribes what he sees going on and the only thing he is able to id is the color/style of the truck and the BIGASS WFS sticker on the back. If you are a business owner and you sell advertisement you better be ready for negative which comes with that. Do you think Pepsi spent millions of dollars on MJ if they thought he would do something stupid. Why doesn't Barry Bonds have endorsement deals, its because he does not project a positive image. So that being said, selling 10,20,50 dollar sticker kits to any joe might not be the smartest business idea around because it could bring negative images about your company.
And thats how I roll!!!!!:D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:27 AM
drama drama,its after opening hours at wfs.we need some type of statement right from the horses mouth.innocent till proven guilty,right
There is no need. We, or I know who did it! Adam had nothing to do with it.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:30 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but none of his post says it was "Adam" from WFS. THis guy desribes what he sees going on and the only thing he is able to id is the color/style of the truck and the BIGASS WFS sticker on the back. If you are a business owner and you sell advertisement you better be ready for negative which comes with that. Do you think Pepsi spent millions of dollars on MJ if they thought he would do something stupid. Why doesn't Barry Bonds have endorsement deals, its because he does not project a positive image. So that being said, selling 10,20,50 dollar sticker kits to any joe might not be the smartest business idea around because it could bring negative images about your company.
And thats how I roll!!!!!:D
I do believe he puts a sticker on most vehicles he does work on. Cheap advertisement. This particular sticker happens to to be 6' long and 12" tall. He did not sell this sticker to this person and it really doesn't need to be said how he got it. If he want's to come on here and disclose it thats up to him. Bottom line he called out wired for sound instead of asking for a little help identifying this person first.

ChumpChange
04-23-2007, 08:34 AM
This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. .... Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity.
Correct me if I am wrong but none of his post says it was "Adam" from WFS.
You don't think the above statements calls out the owner of WFS? He is putting blame on the company. "This" person. Anybody who deals with "them". I think it's pretty clear who he is calling out.

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 08:40 AM
I do believe he puts a sticker on most vehicles he does work on. Cheap advertisement. This particular sticker happens to to be 6' long and 12" tall. He did not sell this sticker to this person and it really doesn't need to be said how he got it. If he want's to come on here and disclose it thats up to him. Bottom line he called out wired for sound instead of asking for a little help identifying this person first.
My point exactly, you get what you pay for....Putting stickers on all cars as cheap advertisement my not produce the best outcome. As a business owner you should try to insulate your business from types of incidents which may bring a negative light to the business. And if WFS didn't sell this sticker I have a feeling he wouldn't be against the free rolling advertisement. Why is it so top secret on how the sticker was obtained???? He called out what he saw, a big WFS sticker and maybe he attached the link to help id something which is on the site.....Just playing devils advocate on this....
Or maybe it has to do with a WFS employee F'en me out of a $350 dollar JL Cleansweep.....
Or it could be a lil bit of both

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah! Well I saw a guy in a chevy throw a cigarette out the windao yesterday. The nerve of Jay! :D :D :D
Not quite the same but you get the idea!

72challenger
04-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Well if it was grey water why is there white to toilet paper residue on the road at the entrance. There was a definate smell that was not grey water. Let this gentalmen come on and explain his actions, sorry if it was not the owner of this business it has to be someone close to him to run that big of and advertisment of the name.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Or maybe it has to do with a WFS employee F'en me out of a $350 dollar JL Cleansweep.....
Perhaps if you'd go back and read the WHOLE thread, you'd see that it's not a WFS employee or anyone affiliated with WFS, other than the sticker on the trailer. Then again, you're letting that $350 cloud your vision on this whole deal. :notam:

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah! Well I saw a guy in a chevy throw a cigarette out the windao yesterday. The nerve of Jay! :D :D :D
Not quite the same but you get the idea!
No, its not the same you are correct. This industry and the selected hobby is a pretty tight community. Look how fast you were able to id the offender from what was posted. It didn't take you long and you found out who it was. Chevy sells hundreds of thousands of vehicles a year and I bet Jay can only spot a few dozen he has sold. There is a huge difference.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Well if it was grey water why is there white to toilet paper residue on the road at the entrance. There was a definate smell that was not grey water. Let this gentalmen come on and explain his actions, sorry if it was not the owner of this business it has to be someone close to him to run that big of and advertisment of the name.
Dunno dude! Please post pics as i'm sure you probably took some because apparently you are quite pissed about this. I was here to clear Adam, not justify someone elses actions. Perhaps you can have DNA pulled from the poo poo by CSI Vegas and we can have eveyone submit a sample to determine who it was.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:52 AM
I don't know, but if you post a pic of yourself, I'll help you sort things out http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
:D :D :D :D :D :D
LMAO

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Perhaps if you'd go back and read the WHOLE thread, you'd see that it's not a WFS employee or anyone affiliated with WFS, other than the sticker on the trailer. Then again, you're letting that $350 cloud your vision on this whole deal. :notam:
You are probably right. My point is if you own a company and hand out advertisement to ANYONE you can expect something to come of it, could be posititive or it could be negative. If it wasn't WFS adam or someone connected to WFS so be it. I don't see why the starter of the tread gets hammered if they decide to bring something up against a popular store/business on the boards. The person saw what he saw and decided to bring it up on this site and what other sites.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Interesting! He gets around.....

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:01 AM
Check your PM's Adam....

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: this is adam....what if one ass hole(72challenger) said they saw your wife doing somthing wrong and it was not her would you be pissed::mad:
FIrst, my business and my family are two completely different things. If someone calls out a family member and it is false then we have a HUGE problem. If its my business then I can deal with it, might not be happy but way different.
Iam not defending this dude just wondering why so many are attacking him. He reported what he saw (truck/trailer/sticker) and put it on a boat and offroad site. Why are people trying to run him off for telling about an incident he saw. Like I have wrote several times before, if you attach your name to something or someone you run the risk of that person doing something which discredits you or your business. This decision to give/sell your name is a business decision which iam sure you have factored the pros and cons of. I have never met you and my only experience with your co is when an employee of yours STOLE a JL CLEANSWEEP from me.

WYRD
04-23-2007, 09:09 AM
seems to me the right thing to do would have been to get the license number and report it to BLM, and not come on a web forum and decimate someone’s business. With what has been posted here WFS has a pretty good slander suit should he be able to prove a loss of business from this:idea:

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:17 AM
I have never met you and my only experience with your co is when an employee of yours STOLE a JL CLEANSWEEP from me.
Wow, so it's all becoming clear now... :notam:

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:17 AM
With what has been posted here WFS has a pretty good slander suit should he be able to prove a loss of business from this:idea:
Actually it would be a libel case, Matlock. ;) :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Well if Adam ever runs into 72 challenger it may be an assault case!:D :D :D

ChumpChange
04-23-2007, 09:19 AM
This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. .... Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity.
Correct me if I am wrong but none of his post says it was "Adam" from WFS.
BRSTQUEST:
You don't think the above statements calls out the owner of WFS? He is putting blame on the company. "This" person. Anybody who deals with "them". I think it's pretty clear who he is calling out.

WYRD
04-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Actually it would be a libel case, Matlock. ;) :D
sorry Mr. pre~law:D

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Wow, so it's all becoming clear now... :notam:
Come on Jordy put my entire quote up there. See this is were chit comes from. People get misquoted or take things out of context.
You bet I am pissed someone stole money/goods from me. But if you take the time to read the entirety of what I have written it has nothing to do with WFS. My point of view has to do with how people want to run this dude off for coming on here and memorializing what he saw.....

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Come on Jordy put my entire quote up there. See this is were chit comes from. People get misquoted or take things out of context.
What was misquoted or taken out of context on that??? It's been obvious since the beginning of this thread that you have a beef with Adam and now, based upon what you've posted up, with no editing, it's over $350 and some JL Cleansweep. No misquoting or out of context there. Those were your exact words exactly as you posted them up. :notam:

WYRD
04-23-2007, 09:25 AM
You bet I am pissed someone stole money/goods from me. But if you take the time to read the entirety of what I have written it has nothing to do with WFS. My point of view has to do with how people want to run this dude off for coming on here and memorializing what he saw.....
If it bothered the guy and he witnessed a crime, he should have taken it to the athorities and not ***boat or GlamisDunes.com. His intent was to drag WFS through the mud and not rectify the problem.

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:25 AM
BRSTQUEST:
He very well could be, I don't know.....My point is why is everyon want to run this guy for what he wrote.....And to go with the "new guy" angle is funny. Everyone here was the new guy at somepoint. And just because he chose this as a first topic doesn't make it more/less credible.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:28 AM
If it bothered the guy and he witnessed a crime, he should have taken it to the athorities and not ***boat or GlamisDunes.com. His intent was to drag WFS through the mud and not rectify the problem.
Must have been jealous of his rig........Good thing he didn't see Adams rig! He would have had to find a few more sites to post it......:devil: :eek: :sqeyes: :jawdrop: :idea: :D

72challenger
04-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Well hay if it was not the owner/employee/buddy of the buisness then it was someone who dosent care about the name. so i saw what i seen so if your name gets dragged through the mud. its not my fault so be carefull who you let represent your name there buddy.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:30 AM
He very well could be, I don't know.....My point is why is everyon want to run this guy for what he wrote.....And to go with the "new guy" angle is funny. Everyone here was the new guy at somepoint. And just because he chose this as a first topic doesn't make it more/less credible.
What part of the smear campaign didn't you absorb? Come on, are you really that dense? You have clearly shown to us why you are on 72's side with the whole theft accusation to boot!

MR HARLEY
04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I don't know, but if you post a pic of yourself, I'll help you sort things out http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
:D :crossx:

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:32 AM
FIrst, my business and my family are two completely different things. If someone calls out a family member and it is false then we have a HUGE problem. If its my business then I can deal with it, might not be happy but way different.
Iam not defending this dude just wondering why so many are attacking him. He reported what he saw (truck/trailer/sticker) and put it on a boat and offroad site. Why are people trying to run him off for telling about an incident he saw. Like I have wrote several times before, if you attach your name to something or someone you run the risk of that person doing something which discredits you or your business. This decision to give/sell your name is a business decision which iam sure you have factored the pros and cons of. I have never met you and my only experience with your co is when an employee of yours STOLE a JL CLEANSWEEP from me.
I believe this is the entire quote which I wrote. Read the whole thing and what I wrote before and it says I am just wondering why people want to run this guy off. You are correct that I was pissed someone stole from me, as I am sure you would be, but I am more interested in why we want to run people off. I never once said WFS was involved in the poo incident or that WFS was the cause of anything else. I come clean in saying I have never met Adam, he could be a great guy. My issue has to do with the high school attitude of running someone off who brings up an issue which may, or in this case may not, have included someone who is popular on the boards. I guess I just find it funny how people jump on the lil things and want to run people for voicing an opinion.

ADDICTED
04-23-2007, 09:32 AM
In case this has not been exposed Adam and the whole Wired For Sound crew were racing at Corr in Antelope valley all weekend. I doubt it was anyone directly associated with W4S.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I believe this is the entire quote which I wrote. Read the whole thing and what I wrote before and it says I am just wondering why people want to run this guy off. You are correct that I was pissed someone stole from me, as I am sure you would be, but I am more interested in why we want to run people off. I never once said WFS was involved in the poo incident or that WFS was the cause of anything else. I come clean in saying I have never met Adam, he could be a great guy. My issue has to do with the high school attitude of running someone off who brings up an issue which may, or in this case may not, have included someone who is popular on the boards. I guess I just find it funny how people jump on the lil things and want to run people for voicing an opinion.
Well then I guess we will switch our interests to running you off! Take your alterior motive and leave if you don't get it.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
In case this has not been exposed Adam and the whole Wired For Sound crew were racing at Corr in Antelope valley all weekend. I doubt it was anyone directly associated with W4S.
Thats all been covered brotha. We know it wasn't Adam or an employee or anyone that has to do with WFS. :D

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:36 AM
What part of the smear campaign didn't you absorb? Come on, are you really that dense? You have clearly shown to us why you are on 72's side with the whole theft accusation to boot!
Smear campaign??? I was posting about the attitude of running people off who voice an opinion or make an observation different than others. I am not on 72's side on anything more than why are people wanting to run him off. I have never met him and no nothing about him. My only experience with WFS is the situation I wrote about before (no accusation) and what I have heard/read from other people.

WYRD
04-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Well hay if it was not the owner/employee/buddy of the buisness then it was someone who dosent care about the name. so i saw what i seen so if your name gets dragged through the mud. its not my fault so be carefull who you let represent your name there buddy.
It might not be your fault but your actions can come with consequences check it out Defamation (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkkT_7SxGUzYBAgZXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE3aDlxY3J kBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZANERlI1X zEyNQ--/SIG=12k4km162/EXP=1177436031/**http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/defamation.html)
and Im not your buddy, pal:D

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Well then I guess we will switch our interests to running you off! Take your alterior motive and leave if you don't get it.
Bring it, don't sing it!!!!!!!
and you to are like the special olympics,
even if you win you are still a retard

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:39 AM
I prefer to be the smartest kid with down syndrome!:D :D :D

adam@wired
04-23-2007, 09:41 AM
look the only guy dumping shit is 72 challenger

WYRD
04-23-2007, 09:41 AM
I prefer to be the smartest kid with down syndrome!:D :D :D
Hell I will give you a warning first
youre just a tard, if it happens again then you become re-tarded:D

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:45 AM
I come clean in saying I have never met Adam, he could be a great guy.
No, that's not what you said. You said you don't know Adam and your only experience was when one of his employees stole something from you. Just a little bit different. ;)

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey Brick, that didn't make any sense. :notam:

racecar.hotshoe
Hell I will give you a warning first
youre just a tard, if it happens again then you become re-tarded:D
Is that anything like a twicetard.....:D

BRSTQUEST
look the only guy dumping shit is 72 challenger
Look this guy only has one post and he has the balls to write this.....Lets run him off!!!!!! The nerve of this guy coming at someone like this, no way are we going to stand for this.......LETS GET EM GUYS!!!!!!!
See how this just don't look right

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Looks right to me. Adam@Wired... hmmm, so who could that be??? He's been on here under a few names, and as I recall has had problems losing his password. He was WFS Motorsports for a while if I recall. He's posted his phone number up and said to call him. Definately not hiding behind a screen name and making accusations for a first post. Nope, I don't see anything wrong with it. :)

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Hey Brick, that didn't make any sense. :notam:
I guess you won a gold metal:eek:

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Look this guy only has one post and he has the balls to write this.....Lets run him off!!!!!! The nerve of this guy coming at someone like this, no way are we going to stand for this.......LETS GET EM GUYS!!!!!!!
Yea, we will get right on that.......................:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All-Star
04-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Wow.... how out of control things can get.
If he was just getting to Dumont.... That black truck/rig was just leaving....
When you get there, dont you have to check in????
Tell the authorities right then and there and let them go chase him. Our let them research the license plate numbers, discriptions, etc. Let them handle it.
Then come home and express some disgust with some human stupidity on the forums.
No names need to be disclosed.:(
I guess we are addicted to the drama... and the pop corn.

tcook33
04-23-2007, 09:52 AM
It's a litlle suspicious there bud. If you can't see that, then you really are retarded. It happens all the time. People sign up (with NO information in their profile) and bash someone. They had one, and only one intention coming here.
He had no proof (for 1) and called someone out without getting some facts (for 2). If he would have wrote the story without calling anyone out, things would probably be different. He could have told the story (legitamately pissed) without calling WFS out. Turns out it has ZERO to do with WFS, sticker or not.
You dig?

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Looks right to me. Adam@Wired... hmmm, so who could that be??? He's been on here under a few names, and as I recall has had problems losing his password. He was WFS Motorsports for a while if I recall. He's posted his phone number up and said to call him. Definately not hiding behind a screen name and making accusations for a first post. Nope, I don't see anything wrong with it. :)
I get who it is, was using a lil bit of sarcasm. The point is its a first post as it was for 72 or whatever his name is. Why are we so fast to run people who might not have the desire to be on here as much as others????? This guy didn't make acusations about child porn, killing someone or someones wife so why run him from the site after one post....All iam trying to convey

HavaSkank
04-23-2007, 09:54 AM
All this talk of spilled sewage has me all hot and bothered. Anyone else turned on?
Maybe it's the display of testostrone in the thread. I think I can smell it seeping through my PC. As a matter of fact I think my toilet seat just put itself up! Holy shit, my tv remote has gone haywire and the channels are flipping through at a feverish pace! The manly aroma is affecting my electronics AND my libido.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey Mensa boy, I'm sure you meant MEDAL... :notam:

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:56 AM
OK, who is the retard now Mr. spelling bee winner. It's called a medal! And they are made of metal..............

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Hey Mensa boy, I'm sure you meant MEDAL... :notam:
Damn it......I bow down to you ol great NAMBLA master!!!!!!!

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:57 AM
I get who it is, was using a lil bit of sarcasm. The point is its a first post as it was for 72 or whatever his name is. Why are we so fast to run people who might not have the desire to be on here as much as others????? This guy didn't make acusations about child porn, killing someone or someones wife so why run him from the site after one post....All iam trying to convey
Nope, he just drug a business name through the mud! No big deal there. Fukk it he can just go on welfare so you can pay his mortgage. Income, it's overrated.

BRSTQUEST
04-23-2007, 09:58 AM
OK, who is the retard now Mr. spelling bee winner. It's called a medal! And they are made of metal..............
I apologize for any spelling missteps I may take and have taken.

Baja Big Dog
04-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Here is the question...can Adam prove he didnt go to the races via dumont???:confused: :confused: :idea:
And the real question...can Jordy break the 20k mark today???
Go Jordy ..go!!

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 10:00 AM
And to go with the "new guy" angle is funny.
I've seen Veterans get run outta here just as fast.
Just curious, how many people are out there running around with a 6' sticker on the back of their stuff to advertise for someone else. Lame. I agree that this thread was gone about in a wrong way though.

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 10:00 AM
I have seen it all. Jd, just corrected someone on there spelling.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 10:01 AM
I thought it was pre-med? :D
Pre-med, pre-law... what's the difference??? :D :D :D
Oh, and I want to hear some more about this incredible shrinking sticker. Started off covering the whole door, then it was 6' letters, then it was 3' letters... global warming must be having a devistating effect on the sticker industry!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:03 AM
You gotta get em' while ya can............some people just open there mouths and bring on a challenge, so ya take what you can catch!:D :D :D
I am spent! I need to go take my med's now and play the nice guy role.

Jordy
Think we should all chip in and get him a "metal" for his accomplishment??? :D :D :D

BRSTQUEST
Nope, he just drug a business name through the mud! No big deal there. Fukk it he can just go on welfare so you can pay his mortgage. Income, it's over rated.
Wait a minute. How about the dude you know who runs the big WFS sticker running the business through the mud. I think that is where the true blame is. 72 just wrote what he saw, Big Sticker Dude is the one who did the act of illegally dumping a tank.
I dont want to pay anyones mortgage other than my own. These decisions to let people run with your name might have negative ramifications. Before looking for the "FREE" advertisement people should think about what they are attaching themselfs to.
And income is never overrated, just over valued

adam@wired
04-23-2007, 10:07 AM
all posts are from me.i just lost my pass word

H20 Toie
04-23-2007, 10:09 AM
i am not a big fan of having threads deleted ( unless it was one of my drunk posts ) but at least the the title should be changed.

AZJD
Wait a minute. How about the dude you know who runs the big WFS sticker running the business through the mud. I think that is where the true blame is. 72 just wrote what he saw, Big Sticker Dude is the one who did the act of illegally dumping a tank.
I dont want to pay anyones mortgage other than my own. These decisions to let people run with your name might have negative ramifications. Before looking for the "FREE" advertisement people should think about what they are attaching themselfs to.
Sorry, I took my medication (chill pill) and I am being nice now! What ever you say brstfriend I will agree with!;)

WYRD
I keep reading your posts trying to make sense of them but by your logic of "The business owner should be responsible for every person that has a sticker" makes about as much sense as "guns kill people" or "mcdonalds made me fat" or "cigarattes gave me cancer" what ever happened to someone taking responsibility for their own actions...

adam@wired
04-23-2007, 10:11 AM
bullshit 72 directly blamed me:mad:

adam@wired
04-23-2007, 10:12 AM
i am not a big fan of having threads deleted ( unless it was one of my drunk posts ) but at least the the title should be changed.
damm straight:D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:13 AM
I keep reading your posts trying to make sense of them but by your logic of "The business owner should be responsible for every person that has a sticker" makes about as much sense as "guns kill people" or "mcdonalds made me fat" or "cigarattes gave me cancer" what ever happened to someone taking responsibility for their own actions...
Or my favorite......Hustler gave me metacarpal!:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
You gotta get em' while ya can............some people just open there mouths and bring on a challenge, so ya take what you can catch!:
I am spent! I need to go take my med's now and play the nice guy role.
Think we should all chip in and get him a "metal" for his accomplishment??? :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
bullshit 72 directly blamed me:mad:
How many people do you know with a big ass sticker of yours on the back of their ride? (Seriously I don't know. I don't hit the dunes). Names! Names! Names! Stir! Stir! Stir!

WYRD
04-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Or my favorite......Hustler gave me metacarpal!:D :D :D
loosen the grip:D

WYRD
04-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Think we should all chip in and get him a "metal" for his accomplishment??? :D :D :D
a lead one:eek: :D

460 jus getn it
LMAO, jordy im going to go run amuck with TEAM TURNKEY stickers all over my truck. You think they will blame you?:D :D :D

AZJD
loosen the grip:D
I started doing it forehand.:D

72challenger
04-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Looooooooook If U Drive A Black 4 Door Longbed Chevy With A Toyhauler And U Were At Dumont This Last Weekend U Need To Come Forward And Confess To The Off Road Community And The Owner And Company Im Just Stating Facts Of What I Seen. So If U Cant Accept The Fact U Need To Get Your Head Out Of The Water And Keep Quite. Topic Done............ Last Post Of A Pissssssed Dune Rider.:)

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:16 AM
LMAO, jordy im going to go run amuck with TEAM TURNKEY stickers all over my truck. You think they will blame you?:D :D :D
Carefull what you wish for! I have a stack of em' still and I know what you drive and where you work.:D :D :D

TAF
04-23-2007, 10:17 AM
LMAO.
Yeah you too, AZJD? Jordy? 396 was there w/ all yer blonde girlfriends, WOW:sqeyes:

Jordy
04-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Last Post Of A Pissssssed Dune Rider.:)
All the other nonsense gave me a headache, but does anyone want to wager on this one??? :D :D :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah you too, AZJD? Jordy? 396 was there w/ all yer blonde girlfriends, WOW:sqeyes:
396 wasn't there! Your just tellin stories now...:D :D :D
I wasn't invited.:rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Carefull what you wish for! I have a stack of em' still and I know what you drive and where you work.:D :D :D
LMAO

Jordy
LMAO, jordy im going to go run amuck with TEAM TURNKEY stickers all over my truck. You think they will blame you?:D :D
I have a bunch more stickers if you need them too!!! Have at it!!! :D :D :D
Where's all the white womens at??? :D :D :D
I never said I was going to be there, and made that abundantly clear to your sister everytime she called me!!! I was in Newport for a party on Friday night, and then took off on Saturday for another party in Havasu!!! ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
He may not remember, but he was there!

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:21 AM
So how bout we let this die so this thread and it's ugly title can go away and Adam can bring his blood preassure back down.
NO MORE POSTS HERE PLEASE!

BajaMike
04-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Looooooooook If U Drive A Black 4 Door Longbed Chevy With A Toyhauler And U Were At Dumont This Last Weekend U Need To Come Forward And Confess To The Off Road Community And The Owner And Company Im Just Stating Facts Of What I Seen. So If U Cant Accept The Fact U Need To Get Your Head Out Of The Water And Keep Quite. Topic Done............ Last Post Of A Pissssssed Dune Rider.:)
Who gave 72challenger the "Wastewater Enforcer" plactic detective badge?:confused:
:idea:

460 jus getn it
04-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah you too, AZJD? Jordy? 396 was there w/ all yer blonde girlfriends, WOW:sqeyes:Didnt make it out. I hear that 396 was in rare form. From what i gathered he couldnt hardly stand.

adam@wired
04-23-2007, 10:23 AM
How many people do you know with a big ass sticker of yours on the back of their ride? (Seriously I don't know. I don't hit the dunes). Names! Names! Names! Stir! Stir! Stir!
we do 3 to 400 boats a year plus 50 to 100 trailers and ect.with30 to 40 %running big stickers.pluss i turned my old trailer in to the rv store.so who knows who it is................... still 72 crossed the line..

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Maybe you need to pull this outhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/head.jpg
and take down this post. get the mans business and name out of it.
someone on here stated they knew who it was and if he isn't man enough to come on a admit what he did then is is necessary to drag an innocent mans name and lively hood through this.

Tyson Ross
04-23-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm thinkin the truck had a Raider sticker in the back window.:jawdrop:

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:34 AM
No he didn't
You should take your anger out on the person that dumped your name on the road....not the messanger
You seem to know who did this and have stated that you didn't so go yell at the guilty party
When did he state he knew who did it?

shadow
04-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Maybe you need to pull this outhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/head.jpg
and take down this post. get the mans business and name out of it.
someone on here stated they knew who it was and if he isn't man enough to come on a admit what he did then is is necessary to drag an innocent mans name and lively hood through this.
Great advice!,Probablly wouldn't hurt to include an apology to Adam.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-23-2007, 10:41 AM
so why are you and him letting this thread go on and smearing Adams name.:confused:

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:46 AM
so why are you and him letting this thread go on and smearing Adams name.:confused:
I tried to quit posting here but you guys keep going so........
And it is not my duty to make someone admit to me if they are lying. If he says it was grey water, it was! I am not going to be the judge of weather he is telling the truth or not.
As far as Adam and his business. The conversation we had was between he and myself! What he chooses to do is his choice. I don't think calling dude out on here is the way to go though!

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 10:48 AM
This is too funny.
72 should have stated it differently and said it was a TH with a WFS sticker on the back and left it at that.
I think everyone agrees that it wasn't Adam or one of his employees.
I don't think Adam is going to lose any business with this thread because anyone with half a brain can see he had nothing to do with it. If they don't get that they are idiots and probably can't afford a stereo anyway.
The real attention should be focused on the guy who dumped his tank. Period. Going back and forth on this other stuff is taking the away from the real problem. The shit dumper.
Carry on. :)

mobldj
04-23-2007, 10:49 AM
we have gathered here today to pay our final respects to this thread,poo or no poo may it rest in peace and the smell travel in the wind.the end.

BajaMike
04-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm thinkin the truck had a Raider sticker in the back window.:jawdrop:
Those damn Raider fans......:D :D
By the way, Tyson, I found the remote control for the stereo in the boat, I'll send it to you when I remember to bring it in to work.
:idea:

HavaSkank
04-23-2007, 10:52 AM
I like cheese

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-23-2007, 10:54 AM
I tried to quit posting here but you guys keep going so........
And it is not my duty to make someone admit to me if they are lying. If he says it was grey water, it was! I am not going to be the judge of weather he is telling the truth or not.
As far as Adam and his business. The conversation we had was between he and myself! What he chooses to do is his choice. I don't think calling dude out on here is the way to go though!
sorry for going on about it. I see what you are saying. But if he says it was grey water then so be it. ( neither of us were there):) But if he had it coming out then maybe he should straighten it out. I know if it was me I would be woman enough to admit it. :) and clear the mans name.
Just my 2 cents. :D and I don't mean to piss anyone off. But to me it is the right thing to do.:D peace.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 10:54 AM
I like cheese
I love lamp. :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 10:56 AM
sorry for going on about it. I see what you are saying. But if he says it was grey water then so be it. ( neither of us were there):) But if he had it coming out then maybe he should straighten it out. I know if it was me I would be woman enough to admit it. :) and clear the mans name.
Just my 2 cents. :D and I don't mean to piss anyone off. But to me it is the right thing to do.:D peace.
And so everyone is clear, the culprit doesn't boat nor is he a member of HB so don't expect him here anytime soon.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-23-2007, 11:03 AM
And so everyone is clear, the culprit doesn't boat nor is he a member of HB so don't expect him here anytime soon.
Gotcha.. at least we know it wasn't Adam. :D
I will not post on this any more. :D :D

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Has the (not so) sneaky leaker been castrated yet? :D

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 11:44 AM
shit its already over?i just had lunch:D
Looks like it's still alive to me. In fact, someone had to start a second thread because this one was just getting wayyy too full.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey we are trying to let it die down for the sake of the company that got drug into this unrightfully!

Jordy
04-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Looks like it's still alive to me. In fact, someone had to start a second thread because this one was just getting wayyy too full.
Yeah, starting another thread just goes to show how much bullshit this place thrives on, especially when there aren't 150 views or 22 responses in the thread about the charity drive for the poker run to support our troops... pretty fockin' sad really... :notam:

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah, starting another thread just goes to show how much bullshit this place thrives on, especially when there aren't 150 views or 22 responses in the thread about the charity drive for the poker run to support our troops... pretty fockin' sad really... :notam:
Bump.
LOL
:)

TAF
04-23-2007, 11:50 AM
What was or is fuller, the thread of bull shiat or the inuendos we can concocked about it?:idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 11:53 AM
What was or is fuller, the thread of bull shiat or the inuendos we can concocked about it?:idea:
It's all overflowing from the top my friend. ;)

TAF
04-23-2007, 11:56 AM
I wasn't invited.:rolleyes:
And if there 's boats involved we're all invited; count yerself "IN":D
Sorry to say, yer blonde wasn't there but should have.

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 11:56 AM
I am a friend of Adam and all the guys with Wired for Sound.
I just completed my registration for this site this morning when all of this was brought to my attention through a mutual friend.
I just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you signed up - remember? No Defamation of character statements?
Does anyone realize that if Adam or WFS would have incurred any loss of business (which could never happen) or any negative feedback on a business level that the individual that started this "internet" thread could have been sued for liability?
Way to bury yourself. I guess the lesson learned here is know your facts before opening your mouth and posting something for an entire community to read. Especially a “boating” community whereas most people either know Adam personally or know of WFS.
Bad move, but what is done.. is done - so drop it. The right thing to do is get anyones name out of it that does not belong.

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 12:02 PM
I just completed my registration for this site this morning when all of this was brought to my attention through a mutual friend.
I just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you signed up - remember? No Defamation of character statements?
Does anyone realize that if Adam or WFS would have incurred any loss of business (which could never happen) or any negative feedback on a business level that the individual that started this "internet" thread could have been sued for liability?
Way to bury yourself. I guess the lesson learned here is know your facts before opening your mouth and posting something for an entire community to read. Especially a “boating” community whereas most people either know Adam personally or know of WFS.
Bad move, but what is done.. is done - so drop it. The right thing to do is get anyones name out of it that does not belong.
1. We all know Adam (or his business) had nothing to do with this.
2. Great now it's a legal issue. Someone call a scumbag lawyer. This is ***boat. Look around.
3. We all agree that he should have called the police before posting on a friggin forum.
4. WFS will probably benefit from this because now people like me that didn't know of him, now know where to get hooked up at...
Please...

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Don't you know ? Everything is a legal issue these days ! Where have you been ?
Anyway, thanks for your reply...It was nice to meet you too. :D
**maybe you should start another post on the "lawyer = scumbags" comment.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Actually the BS part is when the guy that reports the dumping is the one who gets smacked instead of the guy that did the dumping. Adam's responce to it is BS as well.
Like I said, it's pretty sad when a charity drive takes a backseat to a thread about shit, that nobody knows the whole story to anyhow. Thanks for proving my point. :notam:
Besides, what's the point of reporting it on an internet site anyhow, other than to attempt to hurt WFS's business, which was clearly the intentions of his first post.
Here are the facts:
1. This happened on Thursday heading into the dunes.
2. The trailer had a HUGE (although getting smaller with every retelling) WFS sticker on it.
3. The trailer therefore shouldn't be too hard to find.
4. Notifying a ranger between Thursday and Sunday shouldn't be too hard.
5. Coming here and dragging WFS though the mud based upon something that they had no part in is bullshit and you'd better expect some type of negative response.
I know, I brought facts into ***boat. My bad. I just can't believe how focking stupid some of the shit (no pun intended) I'm reading is. :notam:

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Don't you know ? Everything is a legal issue these days ! Where have you been ?
Anyway, thanks for your reply...It was nice to meet you too. :D
**maybe you should start another post on the "lawyer = scumbags" comment.
I'm not the one starting multiple posts on this topic. Thanks for the suggestion though. Actually, I think I will post another numbered post to make things simple once again.
1. It's nice to meet you too! All are welcome in the liquid jungle.
2. Yes everything is going to court these days. Why do we have to add to the fire?
3. I never said "Lawyer = Scumbags". I know many decent lawyers. I also know of the ones that will fight for "YOU"! and get "You" out of your DUI, Criminal, or murder case.

probablecause
04-23-2007, 12:15 PM
tampons ect clogg the valve
You should not be putting tampons in your black water tank :eek:

THATJEFFGUY
04-23-2007, 12:21 PM
So then why waste your time posting if it will have NO effect on WFS's business whatsoever ?? Wow, sure seems like alot of cheerleaders for Adam & WFS coming outta the woodwork and getting defensive. Get over it people...it's done !

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 12:34 PM
So then why waste your time posting if it will have NO effect on WFS's business whatsoever ?? Wow, sure seems like alot of cheerleaders for Adam & WFS coming outta the woodwork and getting defensive. Get over it people...it's done !
Hm, I was a cheerleader in Highschool, so that makes sense.
If you noticed i did say "if" it has a negative impact and me saying "which could never happen" is just my personal opinion such as ALL of the ones that are posted in this thread.
and I was not getting defensive - I was just saying that (once again - in my opinion) it was not a good move to bring company names and individuals into a forum this without knowing all the facts. Especially one geared towards boat owners in which we (most) all know the name WFS. remember - this is my opinion.
Geez. My first day here. Sorry for living !! TOUGH CROWD. :sqeyes:

Jordy
04-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Get over it people...it's done !
Nah, it's apparent that this place thrives on bullshit!!! :notam:
Why not focus some of this energy on getting people to commit to helping support the charity that has been sending packages overseas??? At least do something productive for a change??? :jawdrop: :eek:

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm not the one starting multiple posts on this topic. Thanks for the suggestion though. Actually, I think I will post another numbered post to make things simple once again.
1. It's nice to meet you too! All are welcome in the liquid jungle.
2. Yes everything is going to court these days. Why do we have to add to the fire?
3. I never said "Lawyer = Scumbags". I know many decent lawyers. I also know of the ones that will fight for "YOU"! and get "You" out of your DUI, Criminal, or murder case.
Thank you.... and agreed.

WYRD
04-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Hm, I was a cheerleader in Highschool, so that makes sense.
If you noticed i did say "if" it has a negative impact and me saying "it wouldn't" is just my personal opinion such as ALL of the ones that are posted in this thread.
and I was not getting defensive - I was just saying that (once again - in my opinion) it was not a good move to bring company names and individuals into a forum this without knowing all the facts. Especially one geared towards boat owners in which we (most) all know the name WFS. remember - this is my opinion.
Geez. My first day here. Sorry for living !! TOUGH CROWD. :sqeyes:
youre forgiven:D
BTW welcome:)

Dave4XTC
04-23-2007, 12:46 PM
GlamisDunes only has 6 pages on this topic

probablecause
04-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Or what, you get a warning from the moderators?
You can be sued for having bad breath in the State of California. What is your point? Good luck in proving that he actually wrote it. You can sue a screen name and simply knowing what computer it came from won't do you much good also. You have to prove that "his" (or her) fingers were actually on the keyboard.

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 12:48 PM
youre forgiven:D
BTW welcome:)
Thank you for the welcome. * appreciated *
There are a lot of angry people in here. I feel like I just entered a boxing ring without gloves. :)
Im done with this subject - hope it all works out for ya !!

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Or what, you get a warning from the moderators?
You can be sued for having bad breath in the State of California. What is your point? Good luck in proving that he actually wrote it. You can sue a screen name and simply knowing what computer it came from won't do you much good also. You have to prove that "his" (or her) fingers were actually on the keyboard.
You're wrong. And if I actually had the time it would take to prove my point to you, it would do no good because some of you are just unreachable. Your opinions out weigh the facts and it does me or anyone else NO GOOD to try to defend those that some of us believe got a raw deal out of this one.
This has now become a case of "who will get the last word in" and Im not going to play. I am way to busy. sorry. I still believe what I believe and I am sure that everyone else feels the same way.
Nobodys opinion is going to change because of what we are writing in these posts. Waste of time. :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 12:56 PM
You're wrong. And if I actually had the time it would take to prove my point to you, it would do no good because some of you are just unreachable. Your opinions out weigh the facts and it does me or anyone else NO GOOD to try to defend those that some of us believe got a raw deal out of this one.
This has now become a case of "who will get the last word in" and Im not going to play. I am way to busy. sorry. I still believe what I believe and I am sure that everyone else feels the same way.
Nobodys opinion is going to change because of what we are writing in these posts. Waste of time. :D
Dammit, you are right! Why do I bother............. Tell Adam I am done defending him and he owes me an install now!:D

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Kryangrl. Rules are rules. Welcome to the boards, now let's see your boobs. :D

460 jus getn it
Dammit, you are right! Why do I bother............. Tell Adam I am done defending him and he owes me an install now!:DThey may not matter, but its funny to watch someone get slaughtered.:D

vee-driven
10 PAGES and still goin strong. hahahahah

barbigrl
04-23-2007, 01:05 PM
If anyone needs legal representation in this matter be sure to shoot me a pm....My firm will hook you up! :D :D :D
Just stirring....

Jordy
04-23-2007, 01:06 PM
http://tripp.fenderson.net/images/uploads/fling_poo_stand_clear_thumb.jpg
Thought this was fitting. :notam: :notam:

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Kryangrl. Rules are rules. Welcome to the boards, now let's see your boobs. :D
NICE !! now that's funny ! :D

Kilrtoy
04-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Ok it was proven he did not due this, he was racing with his entire staff over 250 miles away...
Let this thread die...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HokeySon
04-23-2007, 01:13 PM
I thought I smelled some blood around here. Is someone here looking for a lawyer???? I will send over my standard 18 page retention agreement, Then we will make them pay, pay, pay!!!!!!
PS: Look 5 posts in five years - some sort of record.

Kilrtoy
04-23-2007, 01:15 PM
I thought I smelled some blood around here. Is someone here looking for a lawyer???? I will send over my standard 18 page retention agreement, Then we will make them pay, pay, pay!!!!!!
Just get released from jail:D

HokeySon
04-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Just get released from jail:D
nah, I get paid by the word -- don't want to do it for free.
Proably go back to watching the feeding frenzy now.

barbigrl
04-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Where in Long Beach are you?? I work for a firm in Long Beach.

boatsnblondes
04-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Ok it was proven he did not due this, he was racing with his entire staff over 250 miles away...
Let this thread die...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Spelled D-O..please go back to school and learn to spell..as a public servant, your a public embarrassment...or was ESL available back then???

Riverat84
04-23-2007, 01:27 PM
I've got Wired for sound 6' across the front of my boat.
If you see me fock up on something or somewhere don't go blaming Adam!:mad:
Get your facts straight first last time i checked he had a silverish/gray color
dually.
Sounds to me like this JACKOFF is butt hurt about something else and taking a cheap shot at trying to smear WFS.
I'll call Adam today and find out maybe there is someone he knows with a grudge Might even have your name to put on the internet!:idea:
dude thats what im saying! ive only seen him in a pewter 10 lug dually lifted crazy...IT WASNT ADAM! and yes im yelling, because i know he would'nt have done it...go somewhere else next time INSTEAD OF HERE!...we got enough drama...dont need anymore. ugh.
reid

Jyruiz
04-23-2007, 01:31 PM
I have nothing to add, but since my system was done by WFS and their stickers are on the back of my boat, I felt I should post in this thread. Thanks.:D

boatsnblondes
04-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Nah, it's apparent that this place thrives on bullshit!!! :notam:
Why not focus some of this energy on getting people to commit to helping support the charity that has been sending packages overseas??? At least do something productive for a change??? :jawdrop: :eek:
That's the truth Jordy..this place is like verbal volleyball...and yes, I'll commit right now to sending something overseas..., the vast majority of the BS on here is just fun 'n games...I would tend to think that the worst fighters on this board would still end up as drinking buddies in Havi......:devil: :devil: :D

Riverat84
I have nothing to add, but since my system was done by WFS and their stickers are on the back of my boat, I felt I should post in this thread. Thanks.:D
HAHA! fricken juan. that's awesome...im loving your sarcasm in this wonderful conversation that needs to be deleted.
reid

WYRD
Juan, you are human waste:D :D

Jyruiz
04-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Juan, you are human waste:D :D
But I don't spill it all over the road.:D

boatsnblondes
04-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I haven't read this entire thread, and I have no intention of doing so...but from the small part I have seen, as Shakespeare once said, this is "much ado about nothing" so let it die....:rolleyes:

MR.rvrluvr
04-23-2007, 02:02 PM
wow 11 pages....i would have never thought this when I posted #3 But as soon as I posted the POPCORN I knew we had a hit....Yes I am trying to take credit for this great thread eventhough I didn't start it...I'm gonna give myself a big pat on the back....Good Job TUZRVR....:D :D
You have to look at the bright side, we did learn something from this thread......................SHIT HAPPENS........................:D :D

Jyruiz
04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
wow 11 pages....i would have never thought this when I posted #3 But as soon as I posted the POPCORN I knew we had a hit....Yes I am trying to take credit for this great thread eventhough I didn't start it...I'm gonna give myself a big pat on the back....Good Job TUZRVR....:D :D
You have to look at the bright side, we did learn something from this thread......................SHIT HAPPENS........................:D :D
LMAO!

Coded-Dude
04-23-2007, 02:18 PM
SHIT HAPPENS
http://home.cablesurf.de/rgoergens/work_accident.jpg
now excuse me.....I have to go kill myself for actually reading most of this thread.
(I was bored)

riverbound
04-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Dumping Grey tanks are also illegal.
The thing I dont get is people come in with full water gas etc.... but then when they leave they feel the need to dump all the weight like its gonna cause something bad to happen. if your tow vehicle is so overloaded that you feel the need to ditch every last pound, you should really look into a better tow vehicle. I also dont understand why the guy didnt at least wait to get to a dump station.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Dumping Grey tanks are also illegal.
The thing I dont get is people come in with full water gas etc.... but then when they leave they feel the need to dump all the weight like its gonna cause something bad to happen. if your tow vehicle is so overloaded that you feel the need to ditch every last pound, you should really look into a better tow vehicle. I also dont understand why the guy didnt at least wait to get to a dump station.
We covered that! LAZY and thoughtless! What you don't read so good?:D :D :D I don't blame you, most of this is useless without pictures. My reading level has advanced too much "doo" to this threads post amount.

riverbound
04-23-2007, 02:32 PM
We covered that! LAZY and thoughtless! What you don't read so good?:D :D :D I don't blame you, most of this is useless without pictures. My reading level has advanced too much "doo" to this threads post amount.
LOL...There must have been a page or 2 I missed :( I thought I actually did read the whole thread (sad to say)

AZJD
04-23-2007, 02:35 PM
LOL...There must have been a page or 2 I missed :( I thought I actually did read the whole thread (sad to say)
Here's a re-cap................just kidding:D :D :D It's crap! No pun intended. Glad to see the title got changed. I wonder if he changed it on the other sites he has posted it on?

Desert Rat
04-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Just in case everyone forgot wht the title of this thread was, I cut and pasted it for you!
Wired for sound motorsports/ human waste dumping in dumont dunes
Thats funny I cut and pasted too and this is the title I got
"Human waste dumping in Dumont Dunes"
and he didn't bring anybody's name into it others did! Now he did maybe jump to conclusions about the shop but hey the guy saw something focked up and just tried to bring it to attention. His story has been validated by someone else that it indead happen and the guy does infact have the stickers on his 5th wheel. Maybe this Adam guy might just want to talk to the guy that is representing his business with 3/6' sticklers and is pulling sh!t (pun haha) like this. It is a good way to get more areas closed down IMO

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Actually there are a lot of people with really big WFS stickers, but I guess you'll just have to see his rig to compare.
Adam is a really nice guy, and I'm guessing (hoping) that it was some idiot with a big WFS sticker on his truck. One of Adam's crew accidently ripped the cover of my boat while it was at his shop while it was there last year. Instead of letting me find it, he called me when he saw the problem, and told me it was already being taken care of. Thats a stand up guy.......and Excellent Customer Service....
Did you just sign up to HB?? Do you have another name on here??
~NORD~
NORD- Just tripping on your avatar...that's from the Insted demo-Bonds of Friendship. Did you get that somewhere?? Too cool.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 02:46 PM
and he didn't bring anybody's name into it others did! Now he did maybe jump to conclusions about the shop but hey the guy saw something focked up and just tried to bring it to attention. His story has been validated by someone else that it indead happen and the guy does infact have the stickers on his 5th wheel. Maybe this Adam guy might just want to talk to the guy that is representing his business with 3/6' sticklers and is pulling sh!t (pun haha) like this. It is a good way to get more areas closed down IMO
They changed the tile my friend. I didn't make that up just for the fukk of it.

racecar.hotshoe
04-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Keep up with the class.....:D

riverbound
04-23-2007, 02:53 PM
The "original" title was different. someone went in and changed it. ;)

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 03:02 PM
They changed the tile my friend. I didn't make that up just for the fukk of it.
See? After all that shit talking I got, someone went and changed the thread title which is what I suggested they do. CRAZY people !!!

AZJD
04-23-2007, 03:09 PM
See? After all that shit talking I got, someone went and changed the thread title which is what I suggested they do. CRAZY people !!!
I am not sure but I believe only the moderators can change it. I could be wrong, I have never tried.

Kryangrl
04-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I am not sure but I believe only the moderators can change it. I could be wrong, I have never tried.
I'm not sure either this being my 1st day and all - but my point is, its what the friends of WFS were asking to be done and people were having a damn coronary over it ! Such a simple thing blown up into a damn ...um idk, a damn something ! :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-23-2007, 03:25 PM
I haven't read this entire thread, and I have no intention of doing so...but from the small part I have seen, as Shakespeare once said, this is "much ado about nothing" so let it die....:rolleyes:
Damn you follow me around like a 14 year old boy in heat......
and no esl was not available

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm not sure either this being my 1st day and all - but my point is, its what the friends of WFS were asking to be done and people were having a damn coronary over it ! Such a simple thing blown up into a damn ...um idk, a damn something ! :D :D :D
Post a pic dammit! :D

Kilrtoy
04-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Spelled D-O..please go back to school and learn to spell..as a public servant, your a public embarrassment...or was ESL available back then???
I can see I am gonna have to put you in your place once an for all. You are like a pimp on my ass that just keeps coming back...
As far as spelling, I do not spell check and i don't plan on starting now, get use to it