PDA

View Full Version : Country Western's Lost Savior ???

2forcefull
04-22-2007, 07:09 PM
i GREW UP IN THE OLD SCHOOL DAYS. Back in the day when as a kid you'd go outside and play all day. didn't have gameboys, we had little army men
and toy cars that we would play in the dirt with for hours, we'd pack a lunch and go explor'n!!! Did'nt watch much T V, but when we did we watch'd shows like Gun Smoke, wagon Train, Raw Hide, lassie, Rifle Man, sea Hunt, Leave it to Beaver, to name a few. they taught you to be a good person, namely, not to cuss in front of women, don't beat up someone thats smaller than you, leave stuff that didn't belong to you alone!!!never shoot an unarmed person, or shoot someone in the back, there were plenty of guns around and you knew better than to go mess'n with them unless you just had to have an ass whoop'n!
now all you see kids doing is some kind of video games, the more viloent the better, they score on how many people they can kill in a few minutes, they pack guns every where do drive buy shooting and think they are cool doing it
I'm almost old enough to use the senior menu at denny's, And still will take an ass woop'n if I got it com'n. I still put a value on a human life, and stop to help those in need. I don't take stuff just because no one can see, or I don't think I'll get caught. I have no desire to shoot someone, or be involved in a high speed chase.
I think all them years of boring TV taught me morals!!!!
So I say throw out the game boys and play stations,
lets play cowboy and indians with wood'n guns
YEEE HAWWWW

mobldj
04-22-2007, 07:11 PM
someone go get my johnny eagle rifle galdarnit

cc322
04-22-2007, 07:14 PM
I will play, in fact still got my Red Ryder bb gun :D

rivrrts429
04-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I will play, in fact still got my Red Ryder bb gun :D
with a compass in the stock and the little thing that tells time:D

XTRM22
04-22-2007, 07:39 PM
someone go get my johnny eagle rifle galdarnit
Damn you must be old cause I had a Johnny Eagle Rifle and I'm getting old!! Thos ewere the coolest toy guns in their day.
CHuck