PDA

View Full Version : Desert Storm Charity - Final Push - Keep Em' Coming!

C-2
04-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Check it out…this thing is picking up steam….let’s keep it going. Donations are ranging from $20 to $1K. Keeping this thread bumped is also helpful :)
Here’s who we have so far….
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wItTVkf/exercise.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wItTVkf/)
Froggystyle/Trident Boats $1000
H20Toie/$1000
SAFA1 $1000
Mike Bobbitt /Miken Clothing $800
BigWarlock $500
Jordy $500
OG Shocker $250
Sigepmock $300
LHC30VICTORY
LakeRacer
ParkerGuy
Mach26
Shueman
Voodoomedman
TUZRVR
Mrs. RVRLUVR
RedneckGirl
PhattMatt
JYRuiz
ColeTrickle
460Jus Getn it
Djunkie
DD Tahiti
Mrs DD Tahiti
OutCole'd
TheBilgeIdiot
Todd969
Matt Savatos
Fastlayn
Duner21
Racer277's
FlingVee's
JORDY (again)
Thor
…and more, I am still trying to get names, if you made a donation, I’ll get your name up! :)
Charity Thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146972)

C-2
04-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Add another $500
Thanks Big Warlock :)
You and SAFA1 are sponsoring a whole Platoon!

Throttle
04-23-2007, 07:22 AM
I am in... for some $$$, c ya this week

C-2
04-23-2007, 08:25 AM
I am in... for some $$$, c ya this week
Thanks Cameron, we appreciate the help too! :)

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:32 AM
Add another $500
Nice work Rob. There will be more kicked down from this crew as well. ;)
Are there going to be jars setup for donations at registration or at the street show???
I think that every boat that is signed up should kick down at least $20 a person for this worthwhile cause!!! :D :D :D

Big Warlock
04-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Are there going to be jars setup for donations at registration or at the street show???
I think that every boat that is signed up should kick down at least $20 a person for this worthwhile cause!!! :D :D :D
You need to keep your head in the "cpt." mode!!! We have lots of fun going to be going on and need you to be the clear thinker here!! LOL :eek:

Big Warlock
04-23-2007, 08:41 AM
:D Add another $500
Wait 'till you see the Platoon I am bringing with me!! :D

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:43 AM
You need to keep your head in the "cpt." mode!!! We have lots of fun going to be going on and need you to be the clear thinker here!! LOL :eek:
Me being the clear thinker??? Rut-roh!!! :D :D :D
Wait 'till you see the Platoon I am bringing with me!! :D
From the sound of it Mike Jones got nothin' on us this weekend!!! :D :D :D

Big Warlock
04-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Me being the clear thinker??? Rut-roh!!! :D :D :D
From the sound of it Mike Jones got nothin' on us this weekend!!! :D :D :D
Listen Capt., we have a long weekend ahead of us. We're counting on you to keep us in the game!!! :eek:

Jordy
04-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Listen Capt., we have a long weekend ahead of us. We're counting on you to keep us in the game!!! :eek:
I'm down. Will be there with Lifeline on, ready to roll!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm down. Will be there with Lifeline on, ready to roll!!! :D :D :D
Or sink. 14 people! Jeeze refugee raft.

Big Warlock
04-23-2007, 09:12 AM
uh, yea, 'bout that.........don't leave the Warlock where we might find it savy?????:D :D :eek:

AZJD
04-23-2007, 09:17 AM
uh, yea, 'bout that.........don't leave the Warlock where we might find it savy?????:D :D :eek:
I am bringing Mike Jones' pitbull and tieing her up to the boat!

C-2
04-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks....
Totally IncapASSitated is helping us out.
Mike Bobbitt and MikenClothing, cha-ching, $800:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jordy
04-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Or sink.
Hence the lifeline. ;)
Might have to put the small props back on it, or have about 10 people climb up into the bow to roll over!!! :D :D :D

C-2
04-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Yes, Jordy, Karen will be on hand at the street party.
Thanks for your support and I agree, anybody coming out to watch this thing....these donations make it all worthwhile for us volunteers :)
-- Froggystyle -- Will also be pimpin' for us at the raft up. Thanks again, Wes and Trident Boats are really stepping up to help us out, thanks brutha :)

C-2
04-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Thank you
SelfMade :)

Havasu1986
04-23-2007, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=C-2;2517946]Yes, Jordy, Karen will be on hand at the street party.
I will see her there for my $$$

Big Warlock
04-23-2007, 09:41 AM
I am bringing Mike Jones' pitbull and tieing her up to the boat!
You had me at "Mike Jones" :devil:

H20 Toie
04-23-2007, 10:06 AM
ok people lets step it up
there is no way in hell that this should not go over $5k

Jordy
04-23-2007, 11:31 AM
You know, it's pretty sad when a drama filled thread about "human waste" gets over 4,000 views and a thread about a charity doing good things to help support our troops can't get 200 views. C'mon people. :notam:

Froggystyle
04-23-2007, 11:52 AM
(Breaking my self-imposed exile for this...)
Everyone needs to step up for this one. Just to make sure everyone understands the charity being donated to, I will give you the short version...
THEY ARE SENDING PACKAGES STRAIGHT TO THE TROOPS!!!
They are trying to raise money for the shipping. No salaries, no overhead... shipping. Lots of great stuff is being donated, and a more worthy charity I can't imagine.
I am with Jordy... let's keep this thread moving, and see some donations from peeps, like me, who aren't in the poker run but are enjoying it as a spectator, visitor, looky-lou or volunteer.
$5K will mean a world to this charity. It will make a huge impact, and speak volumes about the hot boating community.
If the efforts of the peeps who are putting on the poker run, volunteering time and energy etc... are going to positively affect your weekend, do them a favor in return for their hard work and chip in for the charity.
Great... now I have to get my password changed again so I keep from posting... :D

Jordy
04-23-2007, 12:00 PM
$5K will mean a world to this charity. It will make a huge impact, and speak volumes about the hot boating community.
I think the $5,000 goal is a little light. I'll have $250 for them this weekend. That's $750 out of one boat, with $1000 from SAFA, that's better than a 1/3 of their goal, and we're better than half with some of the other contributions I've heard coming. With the prospects of 200 boats signed up for this, there is no reason that we can't get $10K or even $20K raised!!!
C'mon now guys, there are going to be hundreds of boats out there. I see the big raft up thread. Here's your chance to do something good and help out a worthwhile cause!!! Is $20 a person really going to break ya??? That a couple less drinks over the course of the weekend.
Let's blow this $5,000 goal out of the water!!!

Jordy
04-23-2007, 12:26 PM
OK, so scratch my $250. Matched Big Warlock and his $500. C'mon guys, let's knock this thing out of the park!!! :D :D :D

OutCole'd
04-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm not getting there till late friday afternoon, is there a place I can meet up & give a cash donation to anyone (that will really make it)?? Is there a meeting place at the Turtle Friday night?

LHC30Victory
04-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm not getting there till late friday afternoon, is there a place I can meet up & give a cash donation to anyone (that will really make it)?? Is there a meeting place at the Turtle Friday night?
I dont know if the Turtle is the best place to be handing out $$ you dont want drunk! :D I believe there will be an opportunity to donate at the registration or perpahs better at the dinner Sat eve.
Ted.

Jordy
04-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Is there a meeting place at the Turtle Friday night?
Historically, the Nautical has been the headquarters for the run, so I'd imagine if you find the registration table just up the sidewalk in the grassy area with all the vendors, someone would be able to help you. I'm sure Art or Jim wouldn't be opposed to making sure the donations get where they need to be. ;)
Oh, and thanks to the mods/admin for making this thread sticky!!! :D :D :D

C-2
04-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Historically, the Nautical has been the headquarters for the run, so I'd imagine if you find the registration table just up the sidewalk in the grassy area with all the vendors, someone would be able to help you. I'm sure Art or Jim wouldn't be opposed to making sure the donations get where they need to be. ;)
Oh, and thanks to the mods/admin for making this thread sticky!!! :D :D :D
Correct, Karen will also be at the street party.
Jordy = BALLER Donation, $500 in the paypal account. Damn dude, you were not kidding!:jawdrop:
And not to be outdone by the AZ guys, H20TOIE steps up with $1000:D Wow, thanks Dan :)
Many other are also contributing, let me get the list......:) :)
And yes, thanks Mod for making it a sticky :)

djunkie
04-23-2007, 02:02 PM
Done!!!!!!!!

C-2
04-23-2007, 02:33 PM
-- Alright, this is really taking off and I have to re-group and figure out where we're at........I think we might have underestimated the generosity of the HB peeps???
Four of you alone, hell-bent on making this thing right, turned it around:sqeyes:
I spoke with Karen, who was stunned when I told her the news. She also said be sure to include your name and address in the memo section for any paypal donations, so she can send a tax receipt and thank you.
Karen also has six Marines coming to the poker run, including a Master Gunny Sergeant fresh from Iraq.
So let me tally up everything, give credit where it's due, and restate a new goal? Make it the biggest donation to Troops Now and Tomorrow EVER?

Froggystyle
04-23-2007, 02:37 PM
So let me tally up everything, give credit where it's due, and restate a new goal? Make it the biggest donation to Troops Now and Tomorrow EVER?
Hell yeah Chris!
I think it would be an honor to have been part of their largest contribution yet...
Response like this reminds me of why I stick around here... ***boaters are great folks...
Tell the jarheads they can ride with me... they should be used to riding in Navy equipment... ;)
It is the $20 donations that will take this over the top guys... A whole lot of people putting in $20 or so is what is making this goal happen...

Jordy
04-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Correct, Karen will also be at the street party.
Jordy = BALLER Donation, $500 in the paypal account. Damn dude, you were not kidding!:jawdrop:
And not to be outdone by the AZ guys, H20TOIE steps up with $1000:D Wow, thanks Dan :)
Many other are also contributing, let me get the list......:) :)
And yes, thanks Mod for making it a sticky :)
Hey, I laugh and joke around here as much as the next guy, ok, maybe a little more than the next couple guys, but when I say I'm going to do something, especially something of this magnitude, I don't joke around. All part of that integrity thing AZJD was talking about the other day. :)
I don't think that $20K is an unrealistic goal!!! And I'd love to see more than that!!! :D :D :D

C-2
04-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Alright, new goal of $20,000
Karen is in disbelief. She will be at both the street party, and also have space at the poker run registration area. She was literally at a loss for words, but managed to squeak out:
It's phenomenal, and so heartwarming...I can't begin to explain. Our troops need us more now than ever. It's been quite a tour or three, but this newest 4th tour is really something.
Sincerely,
Karen Gill
LET'S KEEP IT GOING

shueman
04-23-2007, 07:37 PM
No need to BUMP...just wanted to tip-in KEEP IT COMING... :cool:

djunkie
04-23-2007, 09:44 PM
I would like to offer a bonus, I will build an animated boat siggy line for anyone that makes a donation :)
Like these, except with your boat
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/BoatFloating-siggy.gif
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/Jordy.gif
Sent mine in earlier today. :D :D

djunkie
04-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Get me a side veiw of your boat Djizzle
This is the best I can come up with. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29330&stc=1&d=1177408803

Big Warlock
04-24-2007, 07:16 AM
Found $500 more from the other half! That's $1,000 from my better half and I and $500 from Jordy! $1,500 from my boat. Hope others will match either by boat or by person! :D
I am on my way. Watch out Havasu!! One man wrecking crew and Jordy won't be there until Thursday!!! :eek:

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:17 AM
Found $500 more from the other half! That's $1,000 from my better half and I and $500 from Jordy! $1,500 from my boat. Hope others will match either by boat or by person! :D
Great job!!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 07:47 AM
We would like to donate but I am not sure how to do the paypal thingy. can someone let me know how.:)

Froggystyle
04-24-2007, 07:47 AM
I am on my way. Watch out Havasu!! One man wrecking crew and Jordy won't be there until Thursday!!! :eek:
I already gave all I can or I would match you Rob!
That is super generous of you guys.
Let's keep going peeps. I am on my way out there right now so I can't cheerlead for this anymore since I don't have internet in Havasu... (Thanks for nothing Verizon broadband card...)
You guys have a great time, and see you all out there!
Wes

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:50 AM
We would like to donate but I am not sure how to do the paypal thingy. can someone let me know how.:)
Here ya go Char, all the payment instructions are down towards the bottom. Have you used Pay-Pay before? It's really simple and rather self-explanatory if you haven't. Just have to click send money and add the email address which is down below. ;)
I thought maybe a few instructional images might help, so…
A few of these…..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/twenty.png
Helps solve this problem….
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/soldiers.png
Many of you are coming out to enjoy the poker run. However, few people realize the challenges we face in staging this event every year.
Since the time it was started in 1999, one of the primary goals of the poker run was to raise money for local charities.
For the past several years, LHC resident Karen Gill, thru her military support charity Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc., has worked tirelessly to assemble those special care packages we have all become familiar with. The difference is, Karen is very good at what she does. In fact, she was recognized by People magazine for her efforts. However, shipping packages to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan costs money. And while product donations (including 100 ***boat magazines per month from HB) are ample, the cash to ship them is not.
Let’s change that. This is where everybody who enjoys the poker run can help.
$10 will get a care package to a soldier overseas. Better yet, for the cost of two 30-packs of CL – you can make FIVE soldiers lives a little more comfortable while serving our country.
Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc. is a non-profit, tax exempt and qualified charity. We would like to collect contributions and present them to Karen at the poker run.
Karen’s charity offers a turnkey, easy and quick solution for those of us who want to help, but don’t know how.
We are hoping to double the amount we raise thru poker run registration, so our goal is to raise $5,000 for her charity.
Checks made payable to Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc. can be sent to the following address:
Troops Now and Tomorrow
c/o Lakeracer LLC
PO Box 86006
Phoenix, Az 85080
Or, as earlier requested, you can also send a donation using Visa/MC/American Express, via PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/) to:
cbassham1@charter.net.
If you or your company donates $500 or more, you will receive special recognition at the awards banquet.
Help us make Art fit a bunch of names into an already crowded awards itinerary! (Sorry Art!)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Here ya go Char, all the payment instructions are down towards the bottom. Have you used Pay-Pay before? It's really simple and rather self-explanatory if you haven't. Just have to click send money and add the email address which is down below. ;)
Thank you Honey.. I will do it right now.:D

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Thank you Honey.. I will do it right now.:D
Thank you guys. Can't wait to see ya and the new ride!!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Thank you guys. Can't wait to see ya and the new ride!!! :D :D :D
Thanks sexy legs.. We will see you soon.
also what do I click on.
like it says goods, service. etc..:D :o

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Thanks sexy legs.. We will see you soon.
also what do I click on.
like it says goods, service. etc..:D :o
I clicked on service/other as it is a service as near as I can figure. ;)
p.s. I've been riding my bike so the legs.... yeah. ;) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 07:59 AM
I clicked on service/other as it is a service as near as I can figure. ;)
p.s. I've been riding my bike so the legs.... yeah. ;) :D
Thankx..
I can't wait.. LOL!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 08:04 AM
all done.. It's not much but I'm sure it helps .
boat is killin us right now.:)

Jordy
04-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Make that $500 more from me. That's $2,000 from one boat!!!
The gauntlet has been thrown down now. C'mon!!!! :D :D :D

THOR
04-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Funds sent.
Thanks.

C-2
04-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Jordy, Rob and Wes - these guys are for real. They're not just talking - this is money which is in the coffers.
Unbelievable
The Master Gunny Sergeant, who is one of the invited guest for the event, called Karen...who told him about this thread......and he is stoked. In fact, he wants in at the Nautical!
He can't believe the excitement you guys are creating, GREAT JOB!
As Wes pointed out earlier, the HB crowd is really stepping up and it will be awesome when Karen get's a big, fat check, from the HB crowd.
Let's keep this train rollin':)

C-2
04-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Ticker and names updated.....$8,000
-- Another really cool thing is reading the comments you guys are leaving. They truly, truly, make the effort worthwhile.
Keep the comments coming and try to leave your HB name, your real name and address too so we can get you a tax receipt.
$8000 and counting.........

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2007, 09:57 AM
C-2, $100 for my son's (paypal) Thank you ! ! !

Make it a Double
04-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey you guys are really stepping it up. :D I had previously made a donation that I now realize was inadequate based on the importance of this cause. I challenge everybody to step up and follow the example set by Jordy & Rob. Additional funds sent via PayPal. Jeff

DCBob
04-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Sending $500 in the AM

C-2
04-24-2007, 11:44 AM
$9500........tipping 10K, halfway there everybody

C-2
04-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Make It a Double and DCBob - Big boy donations at $500 each.....THANKS A MILLION
Froggystyle/Trident Boats $1000
H20Toie/$1000
SAFA1 $1000
Mike Bobbitt /Miken Clothing $800
BigWarlock $500
Jordy $500
OG Shocker $250
Sigepmock $300
LHC30VICTORY
LakeRacer
ParkerGuy
Mach26
Shueman
Voodoomedman
TUZRVR
Mrs. RVRLUVR
RedneckGirl
PhattMatt
JYRuiz
ColeTrickle
460Jus Getn it
Djunkie
DD Tahiti
Mrs DD Tahiti
OutCole'd
TheBilgeIdiot
Todd969
Matt Savatos
Fastlayn
Duner21
Racer277's
FlingVee's
JORDY (again) $500
BigWarlock (again) $500
Thor
Make It a Double $500
DCBob $500
Ed Robles
HavasuLuvr
Tank

vegasriverjunkie
04-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Donation sent via Wells Fargo Billpay.

djunkie
04-24-2007, 02:31 PM
:D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29368&stc=1&d=1177453840

djunkie
04-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Oh jeezuss a ghost riding rhino? :D
Its all I've got man..... Unless you can do something with this.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29369&stc=1&d=1177454064

djunkie
04-24-2007, 02:39 PM
I might be able to do sumpin sumpin wit dat :)
I have some helo photos from a regatta but I need to scan them. Unfortunately I don't own a scanner. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shueman
04-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Way ta go BI....that's f'n insane below... :) :cool:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960SAFA-1-siggy2.gif
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960TUZRVR.gif
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/AZJD.gif
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960Riverbound-Ava.gif

blown dough
04-24-2007, 06:16 PM
$500.00 here for Mr.and Mrs. Blown dough, check going out tomorrow.

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Hey Craig, any updated totals for the day??? :D :D :D

AZJD
04-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Alright I figured it out.....duh!:D
Will see everyone out this weekend.

duner21
04-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Damn! Out of that list, I have only done a few animated sig lines. You guys aren't going to let me off that easy are you?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960SAFA-1-siggy2.gif
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960TUZRVR.gif
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/AZJD.gif
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960Riverbound-Ava.gif
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960Fo-Sitty-siggy.gif
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960DCBob-Siggy.gif
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/Chico--Zeus.gif
Gotta love Chico and Zeus!! :D
You can do one with my new boat if you want when i get it!

Liquid Courage
04-25-2007, 02:59 PM
I just paypal'd my money.....
See you tomorrow Craig.
Tank

C-2
04-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Wes and Trident Boats down for another $200, for a total of $1200
BlownDough – fuggin' awesome $500
AZDJ – thanks you guys!
Boatcop too - Thanks!
I will be away the next several days at the poker run, but will try to keep you updated. Be assured when I get back, the ***boat community will be recognized for their generosity, and more importantly, taking time to help. Karen says there’s no shortage of people who want to help, but few who actually follow thru. I am stoked to be part of the later group – the people who took time to do it.
For example, there are some heavy hitter donations on here. Regular members have made single donations which are larger than many industry insiders. Another outstanding example is the simple $10 and $20 donations, which say - I want to help, and will, here is what I can afford.
Think about that – a person willing to take time and make a $10 donation – that’s a huge and obviously sincere commitment.
$10 or $1000, we think they are both given with the same integrity and goal of making a difference.
Way to go ***boat peeps, you guys really stepped up and delivered. Without a doubt, this will be the largest donation ever made to Karen Gill and Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc.
And it came from you guys, so yes, be proud of yourselves :)
See you in a few days…..

Jordy
04-25-2007, 03:34 PM
[COLOR="blue"]
Way to go ***boat peeps, you guys really stepped up and delivered. Without a doubt, this will be the largest donation ever made to Karen Gill and Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc.
And it came from you guys, so yes, be proud of yourselves :)
See you in a few days…..
Way to go everyone who donated, or who will this weekend!!! This is huge and we've more than doubled the original goal!!! Thanks again for all the support!!! :D :D :D

shrek
04-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Check my new Siggy that Bilge did for me!
Just for a donation to Desert Storm!
Everyone get some donations it...........every $$ counts!
Shrek

NICE PAIR
04-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Who's next?
"Do me, Do me" just sent some $$

NOTALENT
04-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Sent via pay pal :)
God Bless our TROOPS!

Old Man Havasu
04-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Not on Paypal. How can I send some$$$? :(

OutCole'd
04-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Not on Paypal. How can I send some$$$? :(
If your going to be out for the run this weekend, you will be able to donate at the Nautical I believe.
Also, on this thread there is an address where you can mail a check.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146972

DCBob
04-27-2007, 06:58 AM
:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16960NicePair.gif
:D :D :D
Lookin good BI & NP

NICE PAIR
04-27-2007, 07:30 AM
Nice job B.I., anytime you're headed up north, let me know. Thanx

H20 Toie
04-30-2007, 08:46 AM
so what was the final count?
i was at the far end at the party and couldn't hear shit.

C-2
04-30-2007, 09:10 AM
so what was the final count?
i was at the far end at the party and couldn't hear shit.
If we don't hit $20K thru donations, LakeRacer will make up the difference, so it will be at least $20K....that's nearly TWICE the annual operating budget for Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc.
---------
Dan, it was great to finally meet both you and Tank. Your boats have made my wife start chewing my arse about getting a new one......THANKS!
Thanks for your generosity Dan :)
------------------
I'll start wrapping up the charity tally over the course of the next few days...coming off the poker run is always hectic - I also have to catch up on my own business which I have put off for the last two months.
In the meantime, THANKS AGAIN for everybody's support - the $20K goal will be done!