PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm glad I'm not Photoglou!

ChumpChange
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I went down to Anaheim Chevrolet three times last week and saw Jay two of those. The amount of times his cell phone rings throughout the day is insane! In my business, my phone rings a lot as well but never as much as JayÂ’s. I'm not sure many people could handle his cell phone. It is definitely hard to give the type of customer service that he does while having that many incoming calls.
I kicked tires probably for at least four hours throughout the two days that I was there with Jay. I test drove about five different Silverados and finally decided on the options needed which was on the lot.
Thank you very much for taking all that time with me and my wife. We are definitely happy with the purchase. Diesel is awesome!
And to all the people who called Jay while I was in his office, IÂ’m sure heÂ’ll get back to you. :D

topless
04-23-2007, 08:15 AM
As much as I don't like you Chump, I'm going to tell you why his phone rings so much. The people who answer the phone never say he'sa not there, they just forward all the calls to his cell whether he's in the office or not. He is a stand up guy in my book, very dedicated to what his business.

phebus
04-23-2007, 08:20 AM
It definately takes a certain personality. I hate cell phones. :mad:

Havasu Luvr
04-23-2007, 08:21 AM
As much as I don't like you Chump
Well ! ! "Good morning" to you too. How about them Dodgers.:D

ChumpChange
04-23-2007, 08:23 AM
As much as I don't like you Chump
You don't like me? :D I don't think we've ever argued. :confused:
It was funny as I sat there because I did hear him repeat a couple screen names from the forums while taking phone calls. :D