PDA

View Full Version : Sundays in Havi ROCK

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 10:03 AM
and today I'm hurting for playing.
Thanks to everyone who hung out yesterday...a little impromptu DCB regatta NOT in the channel is always awesome.
And the Naked Turtle can bite my left tittie....it's all that fockers fault. :D :D :D
So, shall we do it again this weekend???

27 Awesome cat
04-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks to everyone who hung out yesterday...a little impromptu DCB regatta NOT in the channel is always awesome.
And the Naked Turtle can bite my left tittie....it's all that fockers fault. :D :D :D
http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/worthless_without_pics.gif

vegasriverjunkie
04-23-2007, 11:04 AM
As long as I can bite the right tittie.:D :D :devil:

UnionJack
04-23-2007, 11:29 AM
I left April in Havasu, she drove home this morning..... She couldn't make the drive last night :devil:

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Saturday was nicer. :)
We were going to launch Sunday but decided to clean up the boat nice for this coming weekend.

UnionJack
04-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Saturday was nicer. :)
We were going to launch Sunday but decided to clean up the boat nice for this coming weekend.
You missed an awesome time

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:45 AM
You missed an awesome time
I didn't even know you were out there.

UnionJack
04-23-2007, 11:47 AM
The turtle was awesome

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:50 AM
The turtle was awesome
We were there Saturday night for a couple of drinks and then went to dinner.

UnionJack
04-23-2007, 11:52 AM
We were out saturday, we closed the turtle down

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:54 AM
We were out saturday, we closed the turtle down
We left there probably around 8:30 or 9.

UnionJack
04-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Got there around midnight

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Well, I drove my hungover ass home. Now I'm getting some food going.....it's gonna be a lazy afternoon for me.
Sorry you didn't make the pre-poker run party Taylor. We'll have a pre-pre-poker run party Thurs night.....at least I am. :D :D :devil:

That Guy
04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
That sounds like fun....:D

Mr. Naudio
04-23-2007, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=OnlyMoney;2518608]Well, I drove my hungover ass home. Now I'm getting some food going.....it's gonna be a lazy afternoon for me.
Hair of the dog works if you dont mind being hungover tomorrow.
Chris looked good to go today time for either some pampering.
Or he could just have a cold one in your honor.
I will,
Cheers Chris

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey, he wasn't drinking what I was drinking...of course he looked good to go.
Note to self: You don't have to finish every drink you're handed.

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 03:37 PM
That sounds like fun....:D
It was cool but some guy ate my fries. :D

melbatoast
04-23-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm still hurt from the turtle on sunday but it was a blast. Melissa just got the tickets online so we will be in hawaii for the wedding bash. see ya on thursday.

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm still hurt from the turtle on sunday but it was a blast. Melissa just got the tickets online so we will be in hawaii for the wedding bash. see ya on thursday.
Melba f'in toast.....I knew it had to be you....
You guys ROCK too.....Aloha! Mahalo!

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey, he wasn't drinking what I was drinking...of course he looked good to go.
Note to self: You don't have to finish every drink you're handed.
Now that would be disrespectful. :)

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Exactly my thinking! :devil:

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 03:49 PM
And now that you mention it....Saturday seems like a REALLY long time ago. We had fun at the sandbar...thanks for letting Chris pick your brain. We'll trade rides for an afternoon.
Oh, and you SO missed the cop chase in the channel. That'll teach you next time. :D

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 04:00 PM
And now that you mention it....Saturday seems like a REALLY long time ago. We had fun at the sandbar...thanks for letting Chris pick your brain. We'll trade rides for an afternoon.
Oh, and you SO missed the cop chase in the channel. That'll teach you next time. :D
I am down for the ride! Your boat looks SWEET!
I had to stop off at Windsor to help the guys who just bought my other boat or I would have gone straight to the channel. You gave a good play by play though. :)