PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for 72challenger

canuck1
04-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Good on ya for standing up for what is right.
Next time call the cops and let the dirtbag deal with a few thouasnd dollar government donation

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Good on ya for standing up for what is right.
Next time call the cops and let the dirtbag deal with a few thouasnd dollar government donation
Ya gotta wonder why he didn't get this guys LIC Number..??..?? And then why didn't he call someone that could do something about it?

Sleek-Jet
04-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Eggs Zackary...
Though me thinks that because of the way the guy went about this, there is something more at play... :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 11:35 AM
You wanna follow a rig that is dumping shit on the road closely to get a plate # ??????????
He was close enough to see the focking sticker.. And close enough to see poo leaking from the rear (sick).

Jordy
04-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Though me thinks that because of the way the guy went about this, there is something more at play... :idea:
NO!!! NO MORE FACTS!!! Such as the part where they were both going INTO the dunes on Thursday. Hmm... taking full tanks to the dunes makes lots of sense too. Not to mention that it seems like a rig such as this would be able to be spotted pretty easily in the course of the 3 days they were at the dunes. Lots of it doesn't make sense, but it is on ***boat and what fun would things be around here if sense and actual facts played into anything. :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
04-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Lots of it doesn't make sense, but it is on ***boat and what fun would things be around here if sense and actual facts played into anything. :D :D :D
Sorry... I forgot... :D

TAF
04-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Eggs Zackary...
Though me stinks that because of the way the guy went about this, there is something more at play in the air... :idea:
I bet it is a competing business or butt hurt customer:confused:
There's a certain funk in the air, ehh?

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 11:49 AM
I bet it is a competing business or butt hurt customer:confused:
There's a certain funk in the air, ehh?
Or just a retart with more money than brains?? :devil:

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Or just a retart with more money than brains?? :devil:
Is that kind of like a leftover pop-tart?

bunny 166
04-23-2007, 11:55 AM
LMAO!!!

AZJD
04-23-2007, 11:56 AM
:D :D :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 12:00 PM
I just had the best creamy tomato soup! So good.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Which is easier to see? A liscence plate or a 3 - 6' sticker?
I can tell you what is hard to see. Your need to take this issue on any further. You bored, or are you unpopular with the ladies or something?

Some Kind Of Monster
04-23-2007, 12:22 PM
:rolleyes:

TAF
04-23-2007, 12:30 PM
LMAO!!!
:sqeyes:
but damn, she's married:(

TAF
04-23-2007, 12:32 PM
a 3 - 6" poo poo? :eek: :) :sqeyes:

AZJD
04-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Lets see.....72challenger comes in here and reports that a rig with a WFS sticker on the back dumps his tanks on the road, 72 is promtly dumped on by most, dumping is verified and excuses made for said sticker carrier, so in other words he said something true about a popular companys sticker carrier and got shit on.
Also Adam from WFS comes here and spins on the guy that used a sticker to identify the dumper, instead of spinning on the guy that actually shit on his good company name.....
And yes to the last three
He got dumped on for posting this thread with blame and intention of smearing his company. You are a ****tard!
This is what his post should have looked like:
On april 19th while entering Dumont Dunes I witnessed a Black Crew cab truck pulling a 40' toy hauler with his tank valve open, apparently dumping illegaly. The trailer had a huge wired for sound sticker on the back of it. I am not pointing fingers at this company but if anyone knows of this person they may want to let him know that it is illegal and could jeopardize our ability to ride and camp in these dunes.

AZJD
04-23-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm a what????
It seems to me that his intentions were to bring out the dumper....which he did.....why don't you focus on the crime instead of the method used to out him. Adam could have taken the whole deal down with a simple " I know who did it and I will deal with it" statement but no....he attacked 72 just like everyone else......that is the problem here
nice politically correct poem BTW
He didn't know who did it. Don't you read good? And just because he isn't airing what he may know now on here doesn't mean it isn't getting handled. Can we focus on boating now. The dunes were so 2 weeks ago. And besides, Big Warlocks donzi dumps his crapper on my boat everytime I tie up next to him, but you don't hear me blaming Donzi!:D

OCMerrill
04-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Do I have to repeat this twice in this thread....this twice in this thread?:D
So I see the thread is still going which surprises me. After reading this I see it went even more sideways.
I own a small company and work very hard to keep the customer service thing all good. I would just hate for a situation like this to tarnish what I worked hard for over someone flying my flag.
Free advertisement sure can backfire (if the sticker was even on the trailer) I still think the intent was a bit deeper.
I don't know Adam or WFS but its just the same. There were many holes in 72's story. Besides he admitted he doesn't even own a boat. That's a foul right there:eek: :D