PDA

View Full Version : DS Charity - Oh My - You Guys Killed it!!

C-2
04-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Outfugginstanding......ya guys made short work of the $5,000 goal. So far, it's at $6,700 :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Jordy sez shoot for $20,000..........YOU GUYS ARE ON A ROLL, whaddya think?
Froggystyle/Trident Boats $1000
H20Toie/$1000
SAFA1 $1000
Mike Bobbitt /Miken Clothing $800
BigWarlock $500
Jordy $500
OG Shocker $250
Sigepmock $300
LHC30VICTORY
LakeRacer
ParkerHuy
Mach26
Shueman
Voodoomedman
TUZRVR
Mrs. RVRLUVR
RedneckGirl
PhattMatt
JYRuiz
ColeTrickle
460Jus Getn it
Djunkie
DD Tahiti
Mrs DD Tahiti
You guys rock :)

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Good job guys!!!! :)

Jordy
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
NICE JOB EVERYONE!!!! :D :D :D
I still say, with 4 days and change left, $20K isn't out of the question, considering the number of boats that are signed up, not to mention, the ones that will be watching!!! :D

AZJD
04-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Nice job! I tried the paypal thing and gor frustrated and figure I will just donate when I get there!:D

Froggystyle
04-23-2007, 04:30 PM
I personally don't think this community is done... I can't wait to see what the flotilla comes up with!
Mrs Froggystyle has agreed to recruit some more hotties at the floatilla (So Justin, Jordy and Matt make sure you spool up your recruits... ;) ) and bring the donation box around for everyone.
I said it before, and I'll say it again... I am proud to be a hot boater. What a great community. :)

H20 Toie
04-23-2007, 04:32 PM
ok lets see some other people step up, hell you spend a bunch of money on gas every weekend, how about helping the people that allow us to have a great life here in the good old U S of A

AZJD
04-23-2007, 04:54 PM
I personally don't think this community is done... I can't wait to see what the flotilla comes up with!
Mrs Froggystyle has agreed to recruit some more hotties at the floatilla (So Justin, Jordy and Matt make sure you spool up your recruits... ;) ) and bring the donation box around for everyone.
I said it before, and I'll say it again... I am proud to be a hot boater. What a great community. :)
Look who came to play!
I have 3 hotties on the boat this weekend. Where exactly is flotilla at? Black Meadows, or are they moving it? Where will you be Wes?

sigepmock
04-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Outfugginstanding......ya guys made short work of the $5,000 goal. So far, it's at $6,700 :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Jordy sez shoot for $20,000..........YOU GUYS ARE ON A ROLL, whaddya think?
Froggystyle/Trident Boats $1000
H20Toie/$1000
SAFA1 $1000
Mike Bobbitt /Miken Clothing $800
BigWarlock $500
Jordy $500
OG Shocker $250
Sigepmock $400 Care of Hensel Phelps Construction, got another hundy out of the boss
LHC30VICTORY
LakeRacer
ParkerHuy
Mach26
Shueman
Voodoomedman
TUZRVR
Mrs. RVRLUVR
RedneckGirl
PhattMatt
JYRuiz
ColeTrickle
460Jus Getn it
Djunkie
DD Tahiti
Mrs DD Tahiti
You guys rock :)
Let's keep this going, great job everyone.

Liquid Courage
04-23-2007, 05:03 PM
ok lets see some other people step up, hell you spend a bunch of money on gas every weekend, how about helping the people that allow us to have a great life here in the good old U S of A
I"m on it!!:D

Froggystyle
04-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Look who came to play!
I have 3 hotties on the boat this weekend. Where exactly is flotilla at? Black Meadows, or are they moving it? Where will you be Wes?
Right next to you, Rob and Jordy on one side and Phat Matt on the other!
That's how we roll... ;)
My exile, being self-imposed will be continued after the Poker Run, but I felt strongly that this charity was important, our participation in it is important and showing support for Chris, Jim, Ted, Karen and everyone else who volunteered to help with this event is the right thing to do. They have given up piles of time and energy, and I can imagine that the weight of that combined with a pretty weak early showing on the part of our community for the charity could easily spiral into "Why do we bother..."
This is why guys... You just needed to give us a little shove!
I can't wait to see everyone at the run. This will be our last run in the white/red boat before she goes off to Indianapolis with her new owner, and we are going to spend the week in Havasu in preparation for the big event.
My heart is warmed by the generosity of my friends and fellow boaters. Great job guys...
Wes

Jordy
04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Right next to you, Rob and Jordy on one side and Phat Matt on the other!
That's how we roll... ;)
Scratch that Rob and Jordy part as we'll be doing the run. Will meet up with you guys afterwards though. ;) :D

OnlyMoney
04-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Scratch that Rob and Jordy part as we'll be doing the run. Will meet up with you guys afterwards though. ;) :D
Sandbar? Forget the later stops, we need to party and catch up with everyone. And I've got a new dance floor to try out. :D :D :D

Jordy
04-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Alright, it seems that based upon our numbers today, the goal has been raised to $20K with 4 full days to go!!! We can do this!!! Let's see some more big numbers!!!! :D :D :D
Even if you're just going out to watch the run, aim for $20 a person. With most boats I've seen in the last few years watching, that will cover $100 right there and that's huge!!! :)

C-2
04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
This is the first year we have taken it to the HB peeps for charity support. For us, this is what it's all about - volunteering our time to help others.
WE CAN DO THIS
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wItTVkf/exercise.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wItTVkf/)

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Wow, this thread got a lot more views than the other one. Perhaps "killed" in the title made people think it was a drama thread. :D :D :D

Big Warlock
04-24-2007, 07:28 AM
As posted, I put up an additional $500 in my other half's name. Total $1K from us. Happy to do it.
Wes and JD, we may have some girls to drop off at the run time on Sat.. I think they don't want to go do the run??? We'll see how it goes at the Turtle!
Rob

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:30 AM
As posted, I put up an additional $500 in my other half's name. Total $1K from us. Happy to do it.
Ahhh.... I see. You do realize that's a shoe, or 1/4 of a new purse right??? That coming out of the per diem??? :D :D :D

shueman
04-24-2007, 07:43 AM
This is the first year we have taken it to the HB peeps for charity support. For us, this is what it's all about - volunteering our time to help others.
WE CAN DO THIS
Maybe some peeps work the Windsor entrance on Saturday....:D

Froggystyle
04-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Wes and JD, we may have some girls to drop off at the run time on Sat.. I think they don't want to go do the run??? We'll see how it goes at the Turtle!
Rob
That is so bitchin Rob...
I am leaving for the Zoo right now, and don't have internet there... so to anyone who cares we are staying at the Islander... can't miss the toterhome.
You have my cell number Rob. I will hook up with you in the morning of the run and come grab your women for you.. ;)
See you all there!
Wes and Audrey

C-2
04-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Wow, Jordy, you're scaring us now....:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Jordan Paulk has just sent you $500.00 USD with PayPal
uhh, that's in addition to the $500 yesterday!
Let me do another inventory, you guys are awesome.....
I am lobbying some of the heavy hitters this morning too, we can do it.
Keep em' coming

Jordy
04-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Wow, Jordy, you're scaring us now....:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Jordan Paulk has just sent you $500.00 USD with PayPal
uhh, that's in addition to the $500 yesterday!
Let me do another inventory, you guys are awesome.....
I am lobbying some of the heavy hitters this morning too, we can do it.
Keep em' coming
Gotta keep up with Rob. That's $2,000 from our boat. Throwing down the gauntlet!!! :D :D :D

C-2
04-24-2007, 09:53 AM
hey SAFA
GOT THE CHECK!
yet another HB member who stepped up and did it. $1000
You Rock!:)

DCBob
04-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Can't make the run :( .....mailing $500 in the AM :)

C-2
04-24-2007, 05:32 PM
Can't make the run :( .....mailing $500 in the AM :)
Now that's a pretty cool move......Thanks for helping out DCBob :)

blown dough
04-24-2007, 06:02 PM
We will donate, where do we send or take the check to, $500.00 here!!!!!!!!

SAFA 1
04-24-2007, 06:05 PM
hey SAFA
GOT THE CHECK!
yet another HB member who stepped up and did it. $1000
You Rock!:) my pleasure Craig

Jordy
04-24-2007, 06:05 PM
We will donate, where do we send or take the check to, $500.00 here!!!!!!!!
You can pay pal it, you can mail it, you can drop it off at the Nautical pretty much anytime this weekend, Froggy will be out in one of the floatillas. Here are some more detailed instructions down below:
I thought maybe a few instructional images might help, so…
A few of these…..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/twenty.png
Helps solve this problem….
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/soldiers.png
Many of you are coming out to enjoy the poker run. However, few people realize the challenges we face in staging this event every year.
Since the time it was started in 1999, one of the primary goals of the poker run was to raise money for local charities.
For the past several years, LHC resident Karen Gill, thru her military support charity Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc., has worked tirelessly to assemble those special care packages we have all become familiar with. The difference is, Karen is very good at what she does. In fact, she was recognized by People magazine for her efforts. However, shipping packages to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan costs money. And while product donations (including 100 ***boat magazines per month from HB) are ample, the cash to ship them is not.
Let’s change that. This is where everybody who enjoys the poker run can help.
$10 will get a care package to a soldier overseas. Better yet, for the cost of two 30-packs of CL – you can make FIVE soldiers lives a little more comfortable while serving our country.
Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc. is a non-profit, tax exempt and qualified charity. We would like to collect contributions and present them to Karen at the poker run.
Karen’s charity offers a turnkey, easy and quick solution for those of us who want to help, but don’t know how.
We are hoping to double the amount we raise thru poker run registration, so our goal is to raise $5,000 for her charity.
Checks made payable to Troops Now and Tomorrow, Inc. can be sent to the following address:
Troops Now and Tomorrow
c/o Lakeracer LLC
PO Box 86006
Phoenix, Az 85080
Or, as earlier requested, you can also send a donation using Visa/MC/American Express, via PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/) to:
cbassham1@charter.net.
If you or your company donates $500 or more, you will receive special recognition at the awards banquet.
Help us make Art fit a bunch of names into an already crowded awards itinerary! (Sorry Art!)
Thanks for your help!!! ;) :D
You guys really have no idea how big this whole thing is and how much good will come from it!!! :D

blown dough
04-24-2007, 06:09 PM
You can pay pal it, you can mail it, you can drop it off at the Nautical pretty much anytime this weekend, Froggy will be out in one of the floatillas. Here are some more detailed instructions down below:
Thanks for your help!!! ;) :D
You guys really have no idea how big this whole thing is and how much good will come from it!!! :D
Thanks the $500.00 will go out tomorrow.