PDA

View Full Version : Bor needs more squirt.

Rattle Can Lou
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
So I go to lunch today with Brother Lou and he tells me that he may need to make a few changes to his Nordskag restoration. Knowing the boat is at Belly B's shop for paint, and the infamous bottom blueprinting job, my first thought is "He's out of fricken money". But no, he still has some green leafs left. (Ben Franklin's). Ya still don't get it? OK then...$100.00 dollar bills. So the money thing is OK. So what else could it be? He starts to ask me questions about the horsepower of the 427 tunnel port Ford that I sold him. I proceed to tell him that when I had it built I pulled some compression out of it. Went from about 13 to 1 down to probably 10 to 1. He asks "How much did that hurt it?". Now the dimly lit bulb in the back of my noggin starts to light. "He's fricken worried about the monster I just picked up from the motor builder last week". I tell him that it probably killed about 30-40 horsepower. He asks the next obvious question. "What would it cost to put pistons in it?" Now I am laughing my ass off inside. I can't let on that I know their dirty little secret. That's right I say "they". This is a slimy little consortium of weasels...Yeah, you know them....The leader is Dave Sammons with second in command, Belly B.. , then the diabolical one, Van Beenan. These guys have set out to oust yours truly out of the king spot. Don't take offense Gordy, but I am the king of Boise. They are scared to death that the Riviera is going to hand the Nordskag its own ass out on the water. So I get the call after lunch to deliver the motor to the builder and order the pistons. OK Lou...the order has ben done and the pistons are on their way. I am only going to tell you once. Your going to need a plane load of those pistons to drive around the outside of me.....RCL
http://photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/th_cat-srp.jpg

vdriver4ever
02-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Lou Lou Lou... or was that Ekim? I was only trying to make the motor period correct. The great one Dave Sammons says that in order to really say I have a true 427 TP we need to put the compression back in.
The other issue is that you know I don't do details. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to mix fuel and gas? I am better off just going straight with the good stuff...
I will never get a chance to go around you on the water Lou... that's because with your eye sight I don't plan on being on the water at the same time...
And yes I am out of green backs... There gone.. No more.. spent my wad so to speak... Hell I will probably have to refi the furniture just to get my boat from Billy.

dmontzsta
02-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Fill that Ford up!

FlatStupid
02-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Well Lou at least when he hands you your ass you can say " At least it's period correct!" :confused: :D

BILLY.B
02-08-2006, 07:36 PM
That's right I say "they". This is a slimy little consortium of weasels...Yeah, you know them....The leader is Dave Sammons with second in command, Belly B.. , then the diabolical one, Van Beenan. You do know that the sun makes things grow, right?. So by the looks of your feet (size 7) your belly has been hanging over them for some 40 years. So before you go spouting your over loaded ass off i'd look in the mirror, call a trainer, and get in shape. Especially after the drop chines and added strakes that were installed on the bottom of the Nordskog. Cause there's no doubt he'll be handing you your over sized ass real soon. By the way Pat, I was alittle off on the estimate for the bottom "Blueprint job". So I think it will take alittle more then furniture away from you. But you'll look good!!!! :rollside: F*%k Riviera's, there slower then $hit!!!!! :rollside:

Rattle Can Lou
02-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Belly, you are right. I looked in the mirror this morning and I did see a little overhang. So I told the wife, Lindalou, that I could drop a quick ten pounds. I am going to work on it. And hey, I apologize for the smartass remarks. Ya know I love ya. And by the way, why don't you write on the wall in your paint shop in big bold, thick, legible letters, "Neon base sucks clear up like a mother------. Don't ya know! Until we dual again, RCLLLLL

CircleJerk
02-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Guys Guys, you're cracking a jerk up! Who has small feet? Billy? Lou? :argue: Let the tape measure decide (the tree trunks dimentions that is) ! Patiently Awaiting the belt line (") results! jErKiZoiD

Sangerboy
02-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Until we dual again, RCLLLLL
RCL you may want to edit your post to "duel" as it is now someone might think that you and Mr B have a little cozy ummm.... thing on the side :eek:

Sangerboy
02-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Especially after the drop chines and added strakes that were installed on the bottom of the Nordskog. By the way Pat, I was alittle off on the estimate for the bottom "Blueprint job". So I think it will take alittle more then furniture away from you. F*%k Riviera's, there slower then $hit!!!!! :rollside:
Words to live by Sangerboy...."Stay fit, eat right, die anyway". I see no problems!!!! :220v:
Some words to live by from Sangerboy..... "Be cautious about pissing off Mr B when he has your boat"

Rattle Can Lou
02-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Unless you can keep one of his boats while he is working on yours....Right Sangerboy???

eraser
02-09-2006, 07:35 PM
sounds like a hostage situation :rollside: :rollside:

Sangerboy
02-10-2006, 06:06 AM
Unless you can keep one of his boats while he is working on yours....Right Sangerboy???
Keep a little leverage I always say. The engine in that jet is probably worth more than my whole boat :cry:

Dave Sammons
02-13-2006, 09:09 PM
So I can't let on that I know their dirty little secret. That's right I say "they". This is a slimy little consortium of weasels...Yeah, you know them....The leader is Dave Sammons with second in command, Belly B.. , then the diabolical one, Van Beenan. These guys have set out to oust yours truly out of the king spot.
Ya know, I take a week off the computer to take care of a little business out of town...and THIS is what I come back too?? Rattle Can, I figured the new drugs your doctor put you on would mellow you out some, what's it called Ritalin?, but NOOO!, you're still at it. Let me illustrate EXACTLY what's going on with your brother's boat and how it compares with your Riviera.
The Nordskog...Less than 20 ever made, maybe 10 left in the world...all built to run in the most grueling conditions in boatracing...designed and raced by a legend...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187reg_vikingspirit.jpg
The Riviera...Thousands made, 10 in the junkyard I drove by yesterday...most couldn't make it to the grocery store and back....driven by housewives, with the only notable exception, British wanna be blues singer Dusty Springfield shown here in her PRIZED 1964 Riviera...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187dustyinriv.jpg
Is this making ANY sense to you??? Brother Lou's boat is a CLASSIC...The Rivi...??? It's like comparing an original AC Cobra with a glass knockoff!
PS...Got these spy shots from Lou...Paint is looking good...don't know how the color is going to look on the water though???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187buick-riviera-1971b.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187buick-riviera-1971a.jpg

BILLY.B
02-14-2006, 06:38 AM
Ya know, I take a week off the computer to take care of a little business out of town..
The Riviera...!
PS...Got these spy shots from Lou...Paint is looking good...don't know how the color is going to look on the water though???
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187buick-riviera-1971b.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187buick-riviera-1971a.jpg First things first. I wish I had a job that required me to go out of town and do nothing but bar hop with my fellow workers. Sorry you have it so tough buddy!!!!.
Now on to the Riviera. I always thought that this particular year Riviera couldn't make up it's mind whether it was coming or going, kinda like RCL!!!!. So it's a perfect match for him to try and race around in. :rollside:

Dave Sammons
02-14-2006, 08:47 PM
First things first. I wish I had a job that required me to go out of town and do nothing but bar hop with my fellow workers. Sorry you have it so tough buddy!!
You of all people should appreciate the time, training and dedication that it takes to excel in a chosen Trade. I have worked for years to hone my skills to be the best BeerMan I could possibly be! You have had to sacrifice to be at the top of your profession!!! Think of the sacrifices I make...
1. Drinking till all hours of the night, sometimes having to start before noon
2. Breaking up catfights between spokesmodels
3. The endless string of new beers that need tasting
4. Quality control in over 800 accounts
5. Having to judge countless bikini contests, wet t-shirt contests and the annual Pole Olympics at De ja Vu'
6. Limoing with girls and endless beers during every major beer holiday, St Pats, Cinco de Mayo, Super Bowl, etc.
7. You can't name an appetizer I haven't had to eat!
8. Explaining how all of this is my job...to my wife of 26 years!
And the list goes on and on. Stumble a mile in my moccasins, my friend and you'll soon learn, just like people who think you stand around with a spray gun and masking taped tennis shoes while somebody else does all the prep work, Professionals just make it look easy! :rollside: :rollside: :shift: :messedup: :messedup: :cool: :cool: :D

GofastRacer
02-14-2006, 08:53 PM
ROLMFAO, this is too funny!.. :D

BILLY.B
02-14-2006, 10:18 PM
You of all people should appreciate the time, training and dedication that it takes to excel in a chosen Trade. I have worked for years to hone my skills to be the best BeerMan I could possibly be! You have had to sacrifice to be at the top of your profession!!! Think of the sacrifices I make...
1. Drinking till all hours of the night, sometimes having to start before noon
2. Breaking up catfights between spokesmodels
3. The endless string of new beers that need tasting
4. Quality control in over 800 accounts
5. Having to judge countless bikini contests, wet t-shirt contests and the annual Pole Olympics at De ja Vu'
6. Limoing with girls and endless beers during every major beer holiday, St Pats, Cinco de Mayo, Super Bowl, etc.
7. You can't name an appetizer I haven't had to eat!
8. Explaining how all of this is my job...to my wife of 26 years!
And the list goes on and on. Stumble a mile in my moccasins, my friend and you'll soon learn, just like people who think you stand around with a spray gun and masking taped tennis shoes while somebody else does all the prep work, Professionals just make it look easy! :rollside: :rollside: :shift: :messedup: :messedup: :cool: :cool: :D#8 is the tough one Chief. And I tip my hat to you. Not nuff splaining in this world could get my wife to be ok with chicks being half naked with breast implants, rubbing each other with mudd, in a wet t-shirt, and me fully $hit faced with a buffalo wing hanging out of my mouth, and me calling this a JOB!!!!. Congrats Bro!!!

vdriver4ever
02-15-2006, 05:53 AM
After spending Super Bowl Sunday with Dave I can tell you he has his job down to a perfection!
I was wondering what in the hell am I doing in the heating business?

Rattle Can Lou
02-15-2006, 08:05 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/fp-dons-blown-65-riviera.jpg
You guys need to party with "my new little friend" Bring that turd bucket Ford on board. As Richard Pryor used to say "I got somethin for you azz" As far as Sammons and his job, That ain't nothin. You oughta live a week with me. I got chicks, raceboats, karaoke, racecars, diesel haulers, stacker trailers, drinking, movie parts, drinking, Burley boat races, drinking...anyway there is allot of drinking going on....Oh wait, that's my brother Lou...I ain't afraid of nothin you guiys bring me....RCL on the new drugs.

dmontzsta
02-15-2006, 08:28 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/fp-dons-blown-65-riviera.jpg
You guys need to party with "my new little friend" Bring that turd bucket Ford on board. As Richard Pryor used to say "I got somethin for you azz" As far as Sammons and his job, That ain't nothin. You oughta live a week with me. I got chicks, raceboats, karaoke, racecars, diesel haulers, stacker trailers, drinking, movie parts, drinking, Burley boat races, drinking...anyway there is allot of drinking going on....Oh wait, that's my brother Lou...I ain't afraid of nothin you guiys bring me....RCL on the new drugs.
lol. You are living the fast life.

Hud
02-15-2006, 09:08 AM
The red little carbs are "NICE" big buddy!!!!!.............C'mon! :2purples: