PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Pics 4/20

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Here are some pics we took last weekend. it was great hanging with everyone. Adam, John and Darrell it was cool to see all of our boats next to each other in the channel. All the boats look great on the water:)
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/Picture558.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/Picture555.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/Picture554.jpg

ULTRA26 # 1
04-23-2007, 07:15 PM
It was great meeting Darrel Adam Akex and everyone else. Mike and Holly, it was great running with my friends again. Thanks for posting the Ultra pics. See everyone soon.
John M

DEMOMAN
04-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Nice pics. John it was nice meeting you this weekend. We will have to make some more runs this season.

ULTRA26 # 1
04-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Nice pics. John it was nice meeting you this weekend. We will have to make some more runs this season.
It's s deal. That red Shadow of yours is a great looking boat. May see you this weekend
John M

roln 20s
04-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Great pics Mike- beautiful Ultra's :D
Roln 20s

dicudmore
04-23-2007, 11:00 PM
nice pics :D I guess that "regatta" explains all the trucks sat at Jack Smith with ULTRA stickers...it was impressive in the parking lot too :D

jrgaudettes
04-24-2007, 05:43 AM
Looks like I missed a great weekend. The weather kept me away, but looks like it was nice.:eek:
We are going to be there this weekend staying at the beachcomber. hope to see you folks out there. :D

shadow
04-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Adam & John nice meeting both of you guys!:) Mike & Holly always a pleasure
to hang out with you guys!The beach was sure looking good that day.;)
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hgrimme/Picture558.jpg

sigepmock
04-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Can't believe we missed the first mini regatta:( :D We'll be there this weekend for sure. At the raft up in the morning and then probably heading up to Topoc/Moabi after the run. If you see us out there wave us down.....or just come tie up next to us.....freshee's for everyone:D
Chris

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 06:44 AM
nice pics :D I guess that "regatta" explains all the trucks sat at Jack Smith with ULTRA stickers...it was impressive in the parking lot too :D
Where were you???:confused:

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Where were you???:confused:
up at the Avi with the jetboat guys...we stopped at Jack Smith on the way back to Havi--recognized your rig, John's, must have been Adam's there with ya too...I was gonna tag them all with my business cards but didn't have any on me :(

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 02:05 PM
up at the Avi with the jetboat guys...we stopped at Jack Smith on the way back to Havi--recognized your rig, John's, must have been Adam's there with ya too...I was gonna tag them all with my business cards but didn't have any on me :(
That's cool. You could have done more than tag mine. When Holly parked the truck that morning she left my driver window down all day :jawdrop: We will be back out on the 4th. We cannot make it out this weekend. We ned to meet up out there soon.

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 02:10 PM
That's cool. You could have done more than tag mine. When Holly parked the truck that morning she left my driver window down all day :jawdrop: We will be back out on the 4th. We cannot make it out this weekend. We ned to meet up out there soon.
she didn't leave the key in it or we'd have rolled it up for you :D
Everything still looked to be in one piece when we checked it out at 3 or so...
I'll be down there every weekend, probably in the channel with my thumb out looking for a ride :cool: See you guys soon :D

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 02:12 PM
she didn't leave the key in it or we'd have rolled it up for you :D
Everything still looked to be in one piece when we checked it out at 3 or so...
I'll be down there every weekend, probably in the channel with my thumb out looking for a ride :cool: See you guys soon :D
Yeah I lucked out. I was thinking I was going to look in and see my DVD Player missing. You have a ride with us any time. Let's plan to hook up in the channel the weekend of the 4th. What is up with your boat?:idea: :confused:

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah I lucked out. I was thinking I was going to look in and see my DVD Player missing. You have a ride with us any time. Let's plan to hook up in the channel the weekend of the 4th. What is up with your boat?:idea: :confused:
see ya there :cool: My boat is in my storage unit--clean and ready to go...the gas gauges are empty :( I nicked a prop last time out and haven't had it fixed yet :sleeping:

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 02:27 PM
see ya there :cool: My boat is in my storage unit--clean and ready to go...the gas gauges are empty :( I nicked a prop last time out and haven't had it fixed yet :sleeping:
Sorry to hear that about the prop. You have a ride with us anytime.:)

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Sorry to hear that about the prop. You have a ride with us anytime.:)
cool, I'll need that ride :D

DEMOMAN
04-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Darrel it was nice meeting you as well. Look forward to seeing all of you on the water this weekend.:)

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 05:21 PM
.......Look forward to seeing all of you on the water this weekend.:)
:mad: :devil: :D