PDA

View Full Version : sushi in havasu???

unleashed
04-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Ok..wheres it at? Im hungry.
Deano
Unleashedhardcoreapparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

jrgaudettes
04-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Ok..wheres it at? Im hungry.
Deano
Unleashedhardcoreapparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
As soon as you find one, pass it on. :D :D

ultra26shadow
04-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Havasushi in the English Village

Todd969
04-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Lo's has sushi on Tuesday. Shagrues for you buddy:D

unleashed
04-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Theres no more havasushi..that place had horrible service anyways. Ok so no sushi tonight. I guess I'll head to chabones than. Thanks everyone. Todd I'll c you soon man and ofcourse everyone else this weekend.
Deano

HavaSkank
04-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Everyone I know who lives in Havi goes to Laughlin for sushi. For some wierd reason, I'd be a little skeptical about sushi in Havasu. Call me a fish snob, but I like my sushi to be served within 50 miles of the ocean.

Mrs.Racer277
04-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Try Lo's or something like that HHD aunt owns it. :)

shaffewm
04-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Sushi and desert really doesn't mix...once got a tuna sanwich from subway in mojave...almost died from the black stuff coming from my patootie...

dumbandyoung
04-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Everyone I know who lives in Havi goes to Laughlin for sushi. For some wierd reason, I'd be a little skeptical about sushi in Havasu. Call me a fish snob, but I like my sushi to be served within 50 miles of the ocean.
I would be way more skeptical about sushi in Laughlin or BHC. They probably catch their fish off the launch ramp in Katherine's Landing. Anyone up for some Carp Rolls? haha:D

27 Awesome cat
04-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Just go to the Red room:D

unleashed
04-23-2007, 06:36 PM
I somewhat agree but Sushi is bought on the open market and often frozen. Most restaurants buy from the same places. There are different grades of fish though when U buy. I used to work in a sushi restaurant 15 years ago..not sure if it has changed to much. Im just gonna go fishing in the morning..screw it.:D
Deano

MR.rvrluvr
04-23-2007, 06:36 PM
thanx for having such a great product....My wife can't stop buying something from your site..:devil: :devil: :D :D :D

unleashed
04-23-2007, 06:38 PM
thanx for having such a great product....My wife can't stop buying something from your site..:devil: :devil: :D :D :D
No thank u...U guys help support my boating habit!
Deano

HavaSkank
04-23-2007, 06:39 PM
My favorite sushi chef is this Hispanic dude name MIGUEL. He started at this restaurant as a busboy and now he's the joint's most popular sushi chef. If you're ever slummin in the IE, I would highly recommend Siyaka's on Washington in Colton.

Todd969
04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
No thank u...U guys help support my boating habit!
Deano
Hey goofball, on another note Indigo's tomorrow night at 6:00, Rhino,Ranger Arctic Cat night.

Member: 7673
04-23-2007, 06:43 PM
What about Vegas? It's approximately 330 miles from the nearest coastline and they got some great sushi...
just my hungry 0.02cents:)

SnakeCharmer
04-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Maki Sushi...Bullhead City....A place you will compare!-- ALL Others to!...There's Masters, and the few that teach them!!---He's One of the few!!--IMHO :D--Quality is unsurpassed--so far there #1--the next closest is, near Palm Springs, then,...It's a Long Flight! :D :wink:
Had "Giant clam" tonight...can't get fresher than still moving!!...Yam! Yam!..:eat: ...And the Monkfish liver!....Oh,Man! :D

NOTALENT
04-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Dont know, but I have never tried it until this past saturday. I have always kinda been disgusted by it, but I sacked up and tried it......DELICIOUS!!!!!:D 13 of us went and we had a $480 bill!!!!!:eek: I think alot of that went to the Saki though....Never had so much fun @ Dinner.
I will definatley be having it alot more:)

wildbillg
04-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I dont know if they are still doin it, but Martini Bay used to do a sushi night on thursdays.

boatsnblondes
04-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Ewwww...sushi in Havasu??? what do they do, cut up fresh carp??

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 07:32 PM
My favorite sushi chef is this Hispanic dude name MIGUEL. He started at this restaurant as a busboy and now he's the joint's most popular sushi chef. If you're ever slummin in the IE, I would highly recommend Siyaka's on Washington in Colton.
LOL. Miguel is my sushi chef. :)
The new and improved Sayaka is really nice. Now I am going to have to go there for lunch. I am going to ask Miguel if he knows who HavaSkank is. :D

Psycho Squid
04-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey, Quit eating my people.........:D Love sushi just not sure it's fresh in the desert. Think i might just give it a try here in havi depending on who say's what......:idea:

HavaSkank
04-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Matt, Miguel is the MAN! Im trying to think what name he'd know me by. I had his section POR FUEGO last weekend. The little Hispanic bartender there wants me to have his babies. He knows me as "Kim" You'll have to ask him if he's scored with me yet. That's what all my friends do when they go in there.
Poor little bastard doesnt have a icecube's chance in hell, but he's always good for a free Asahi!

bear down
04-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Your like the 5th person I've heard this from..>This guy has a big following.

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Matt, Miguel is the MAN! Im trying to think what name he'd know me by. I had his section POR FUEGO last weekend. The little Hispanic bartender there wants me to have his babies. He knows me as "Kim" You'll have to ask him if he's scored with me yet. That's what all my friends do when they go in there.
Poor little bastard doesnt have a icecube's chance in hell, but he's always good for a free Asahi!
Now I want a spicy tuna hand roll. I think I am going to have to go Wednesday for lunch now. :eat: :D
I always thought it was funny when your sushi chef talked to you in Spanish but hey, it is So Cal. :)

MR.rvrluvr
04-23-2007, 08:06 PM
:D No thank u...U guys help support my boating habit!
Deano
no THANK YOU.....for thanking me ......for thanking you....
thanx:D :D

MR.rvrluvr
04-23-2007, 08:07 PM
He must be from the southern tip of Japan..:)

al cole'holic
04-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Dont know, but I have never tried it until this past saturday. I have always kinda been disgusted by it, but I sacked up and tried it......DELICIOUS!!!!!:D 13 of us went and we had a $480 bill!!!!!:eek: I think alot of that went to the Saki though....Never had so much fun @ Dinner.
I will definatley be having it alot more:)
...that should have been the bill per 4 people!! :D
If you still aren't too comfy with the seaweed aspect, order your first cut roll next time but ask for soy paper..you'll get funny looks from the regulars but see how you like it. :)

HavaSkank
04-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Mmmm...spicy tuna hand roll. That's why you gotta love having a Mexican chef because the man KNOWS what the hell spicy is.
I always try to embarass Miguel by asking, "Como se dice Penial Pump en espanol?" It gets the section rowdy and all the hispanic patrons start tutoring me with the dirty words.
Chupa mi verga = means I love you Mom

Phat Matt
04-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Mmmm...spicy tuna hand roll. That's why you gotta love having a Mexican chef because the man KNOWS what the hell spicy is.
I always try to embarass Miguel by asking, "Como se dice Penial Pump en espanol?" It gets the section rowdy and all the hispanic patrons start tutoring me with the dirty words.
I'll tell my Mom that next time I talk to her. ;)

Kilrtoy
04-23-2007, 08:41 PM
REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:idea: