PDA

View Full Version : Feel Good>>donate Your Used>>>>>>

Not So Fast
04-23-2007, 06:23 PM
BOOKs or magazines to the troops overseas. My wife does the Telephone Pioneers HUGABEAR dealio (they make stuffed bears for all the local hospitals for the kids) and she just found out that one of the ladies collects and sends the troops donated magazines to read. So instead of keeping all of my old ***boat Mags (48) I boxed'em up and will give then to her to send away. Probably be popular over there I would think! God bless'em!!!!!!! NSF

YODA
04-23-2007, 06:33 PM
What a cool idea, props to you guys. Can you post the info on how and where to send the mags. We rack up loads of magazines and Id like to help out at least in a small way like that. thankz

Not So Fast
04-23-2007, 06:35 PM
BTW, the lady told my wife they dont allow any nudity (I know, I know) type mags. If I can find out the info for this I will post for sure. NSF

Pheelin Phroggy
04-23-2007, 06:38 PM
We get about 12 different mags every month..... would it work to just get a bunch of subscriptions and have them delivered their monthly, we would be more then happy to submit a change of address and order some extras!

racecar.hotshoe
04-23-2007, 06:57 PM
BTW, the lady told my wife they dont allow any nudity (I know, I know) type mags. If I can find out the info for this I will post for sure. NSF
Thats ok just send those to me!.....:jawdrop: :D