PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I won't be able to get out to Havy until Sun this weekend. Is it worth it to go? Will anybody still be out that day?

SAFA 1
04-23-2007, 06:49 PM
I won't be able to get out to Havy until Sun this weekend. Is it worth it to go? Will anybody still be out that day?
just the local will be out, are you going for just 1 day

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 06:54 PM
just the local will be out, are you going for just 1 day
Well if I go I'll prob stay until early Tues morning so I would get a little bit of time out there.

Jyruiz
04-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Well if I go I'll prob stay until early Tues morning so I would get a little bit of time out there.
I would go, being on the water for 2 days is worth the drive, do it.

XtrmWakeborder
04-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Any day at the lake is better than a day at work..... I was at the river this weekend and didn't even get in the water and never though "man i should have gone to work."

SAFA 1
04-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Well if I go I'll prob stay until early Tues morning so I would get a little bit of time out there. i would go then have fun and be safe

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 07:22 PM
i would go then have fun and be safe
I think I'm gonna head out. Hope to see you out there with that beautiful boat!
Any day at the lake is better than a day at work..... QUOTE]
You are sooooo right!
[QUOTE=jyruiz;2519494]I would go, being on the water for 2 days is worth the drive, do it.
That's true but there's only one problem......
I guess I can get some work done while I'm there :D
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/HavasuSelect/Boat%20Re-Model/Boat_Remodel_060.jpg

SAFA 1
04-23-2007, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=XtrmWakeborder;2519497]Any day at the lake is better than a day at work..... QUOTE]
You are sooooo right!
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/HavasuSelect/Boat%20Re-Model/Boat_Remodel_060.jpg to bad i'm leaving Sunday morning , but I'm there every weekend I'm sure will meet up soon

Jyruiz
04-23-2007, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=XtrmWakeborder;2519497]Any day at the lake is better than a day at work..... QUOTE]
You are sooooo right!
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/HavasuSelect/Boat%20Re-Model/Boat_Remodel_060.jpg
Take a beach chair down to the channel and chill.

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=HavasuSelect;2519573]I think I'm gonna head out. Hope to see you out there with that beautiful boat!
Take a beach chair down to the channel and chill.
That sounds like a plan. This is one of those times where I wish I had a Rhino.

Baja Big Dog
04-23-2007, 07:41 PM
What, you mean you wont go if no is around???
Why go at all if your only goin to be around a bunch of people??
I love the river just for the water, the air, and the relaxation.:idea:

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 07:46 PM
What, you mean you wont go if no is around???
Why go at all if your only goin to be around a bunch of people??
I love the river just for the water, the air, and the relaxation.:idea:
I wanted to see all the big boats from Desert Storm running. I enjoy all the things you mentioned above but I also enjoy meeting new people out there. Most everyone you talk to at the lake/river are very cool people. To me that's a big part of the fun too.

XtrmWakeborder
04-23-2007, 07:59 PM
You are sooooo right!
I drove by your house yesterday! That's a project and a half. My buddy lives on Desert.

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=HavasuSelect;2519573]I think I'm gonna head out. Hope to see you out there with that beautiful boat!
I drove by your house yesterday! That's a project and a half. My buddy lives on Desert.
Nice! You gonna be out there this weekend? That's a cool street to live on. How far up does your friend live? The project is cool. I just want it to be over already. Here's more pics if you're interested....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144307

XtrmWakeborder
04-23-2007, 08:17 PM
He's in the middle. His names Ward Gallup, it's the house with the wagon wheels and the blue ford in the driveway. I'll check out the pics again, I knew once I saw it that i had seen it before. No I won't be up for a while, more than likely memorial..:(

HavasuSelect
04-23-2007, 08:28 PM
He's in the middle. His names Ward Gallup, it's the house with the wagon wheels and the blue ford in the driveway. I'll check out the pics again, I knew once I saw it that i had seen it before. No I won't be up for a while, more than likely memorial..:(
Cool, I don't think I know him but my dad prob does. He's out there full time. Well if I'm out there Memorial I'll prob be having a big bbq. You're more then welcome. (That's a big IF I'm out there). Works overrated.:mad:

Jyruiz
04-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Nice project, I don't think I would have the patients for that so I have to give you credit bro.

XtrmWakeborder
04-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Cool, I don't think I know him but my dad prob does. He's out there full time. Well if I'm out there Memorial I'll prob be having a big bbq. You're more then welcome. (That's a big IF I'm out there). Works overrated.:mad:
Yah, he's your dad's age. If you have it i'll deffinately have to hit you up. Good luck with the project bro.

Baja Big Dog
04-23-2007, 09:37 PM
I wanted to see all the big boats from Desert Storm running. I enjoy all the things you mentioned above but I also enjoy meeting new people out there. Most everyone you talk to at the lake/river are very cool people. To me that's a big part of the fun too.
OH!!!:eek: