PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mike,, Holly and John West

ULTRA26 # 1
04-23-2007, 07:26 PM
I had one of my rear seat cushions fly out of my boat onto Hwy 95. Needless to say the remains weren't pretty. I called Mike (Shippingguy) knowing that he was headed back to CA on Sunday. We met on the road Sun and gave my seat to Mike and Holly. Holly took it to Ultra this morning and I got a call from Mike about 6:30 telling that Holly brought my recovered seat home with her. Talk about service:)
I would like to thank Mike and Holly and John West for taking care of this issue so quickly. First class people and service no matter how you look at it.
Ultra comes through once again.
THANK YOU:) :)

shippingguy
04-23-2007, 09:10 PM
I had one of my rear seat cushions fly out of my boat onto Hwy 95. Needless to say the remains weren't pretty. I called Mike (Shippingguy) knowing that he was headed back to CA on Sunday. We met on the road Sun and gave my seat to Mike and Holly. Holly took it to Ultra this morning and I got a call from Mike about 6:30 telling that Holly brought my recovered seat home with her. Talk about service:)
I would like to thank Mike and Holly and John West for taking care of this issue so quickly. First class people and service no matter how you look at it.
Ukltra comes through once again.
THANK YOU:) :)
Thanks for the kind words. We are always here to help out. Not a great way to end the weekend, but what a great weekend it was. Walking around the Avi Friday night makes me want to build up another car soon like we used to.:D

KineticoH20
04-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Man I like to hear chit like this, wtg guys, don't think eople don't notice exceptional customer serice becase we do!

NashvilleBound
04-24-2007, 03:40 AM
Man I like to hear chit like this, wtg guys, don't think eople don't notice exceptional customer serice becase we do!
People, or eople, do notice....along with the spelling errors....:eek: :eek: :eek:

shadow
04-24-2007, 05:52 AM
Just one of the reasons i'm a loyal Ultra Customer.
Service has been great for me over the last 9yrs,Thanks Ultra!:)

sigepmock
04-24-2007, 06:13 AM
I agree...the whole gang at Ultra has treated us so well.....that they may have even converted my brother in law.....who has always been an Eliminator guy. It is definitely noticed and appreciated.
Chris

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 06:50 AM
I was turned on to Ultra back in 2002. I always liked their boats and then I found out that John (ULTRA26#1) my neighbor had one. From there it began. I bought my first Ultra a 21 XS and have not stopped yet. I am on #4 and hope to have #5 when JW comes out with that closed deck 32:idea: Shoot I married one of their employees:) On a serious note the custoemr service has always been at the top and I will always own an Ultra. Thanks to John and Leah for all their kindness. I really do consider you guys and Ultra a second family:)
Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
04-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the kind words. We are always here to help out. Not a great way to end the weekend, but what a great weekend it was. Walking around the Avi Friday night makes me want to build up another car soon like we used to.:D
Mike,
It's funny but I had the exact same thought. I miss the car days that we used to enjoy together too.
Thanks again for everyone's help
John

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 07:03 AM
Mike,
It's funny but I had the exact same thought. I miss the car days that we used to enjoy together too.
Thanks again for everyone's help
John
I guess the boats will have to do fora while:)

ULTRA26 # 1
04-24-2007, 07:19 AM
I guess the boats will have to do fora while:)
I think we can live with that. I will call you later today about getting the seat. I hopefully will be out your way in the next couple of days but again I will call you later today.
thanks
JM

shippingguy
04-24-2007, 07:23 AM
I think we can live with that. I will call you later today about getting the seat. I hopefully will be out your way in the next couple of days but again I will call you later today.
thanks
JM
No problem. I will be right by your office tomorrow in the morning some time. I can give it to you then or drop it in Corona for you.
Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
04-24-2007, 07:48 AM
No problem. I will be right by your office tomorrow in the morning some time. I can give it to you then or drop it in Corona for you.
Mike
Hopefully I will know something later today
JM

voodoomedman
04-24-2007, 03:24 PM
That's funny. After having my boat a couple of months my wife and I were out on Mohave. I dropped her off at the dock and took of on a high speed run knowing that it would be a while. Well we must not have had the seat on all the way. I wasn't going towards the trailer straight so I backed up and when I turned around I noticed that my back seat was missing. Told her it was missing and to go get back in line that I would be back. Went searching and couldn't find it. John D in Corona, well it was Norco back then, helped me out with that one. Those guys are almost as good as UPS Account Managers. :D

Johnwithjm
04-24-2007, 07:17 PM
That's funny. After having my boat a couple of months my wife and I were out on Mohave. I dropped her off at the dock and took of on a high speed run knowing that it would be a while. Well we must not have had the seat on all the way. I wasn't going towards the trailer straight so I backed up and when I turned around I noticed that my back seat was missing. Told her it was missing and to go get back in line that I would be back. Went searching and couldn't find it. John D in Corona, well it was Norco back then, helped me out with that one. Those guys are almost as good as UPS Account Managers. :DWell almost :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
04-24-2007, 08:10 PM
That's funny. After having my boat a couple of months my wife and I were out on Mohave. I dropped her off at the dock and took of on a high speed run knowing that it would be a while. Well we must not have had the seat on all the way. I wasn't going towards the trailer straight so I backed up and when I turned around I noticed that my back seat was missing. Told her it was missing and to go get back in line that I would be back. Went searching and couldn't find it. John D in Corona, well it was Norco back then, helped me out with that one. Those guys are almost as good as UPS Account Managers. :D
That is a fact. Really good