PDA

View Full Version : AND the COLE thread got deleted WHY......

Kilrtoy
02-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Why is it. Anytime a thread about COLE BOATS or JIM COLE appears, the threads disappear, when people ask to hear the truth?

MKEELINE
02-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Maybe it got wacked by the MOB.

jbtrailerjim
02-07-2006, 03:27 PM
There was actually an interesting thread going in the Hot Boat section and then it gets axed. Maybe the real version of what happened to Cole boats will come out someday. :rolleyes:

Sane Asylum
02-07-2006, 03:46 PM
You can find the thread where Jimmy Hoffa is buried..........

Jbb
02-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Why is it. Anytime a thread about COLE BOATS or JIM COLE appears, the threads disappear, when people ask to hear the truth?
You better stop asking so many questions....Amigo.... :mad: .................................................. ............................. :p

Biglue
02-07-2006, 03:56 PM
SO what is the deal with Cole boats............pardon the stupid question, I'm stupid. :)

OGShocker
02-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Jim Cole and Larry Flyntt are buddies!?! :idea:
Copyright© 2005 L.F.P., Inc.

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:00 PM
:idea: hhmmm, a Boating related thread gets axed in a boating forum.......oh well WTF cares :rolleyes:
Didn't see it anyhow so no worries for me :D :D :D

OGShocker
02-07-2006, 04:02 PM
:idea: hhmmm, a Boating related thread gets axed in a boating forum.......oh well WTF cares :rolleyes:
Didn't see it anyhow so no worries for me :D :D :D
Karl was posting High School locker room pic's in that thread...:D

Cole91
02-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Maybe it got wacked by the MOB.
Now thats funny :crossx:

Ziggy
02-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Karl was posting High School locker room pic's in that thread...:DLOL---he never did figure out which was which :p

boatsnblondes
02-07-2006, 04:22 PM
I remember Jim, nicest guy in the world....I always made it a point to stop by at the LA show and say hello to him, then drool over his 25....I was shocked and saddened to learn what had happened at the shop, and if he ever sees this thread, I hope he knows that those of us who knew him, will never forget him....he truly was one of the good guys out there.....

pixilatedpussy
02-07-2006, 04:29 PM
I remember Jim, nicest guy in the world....I always made it a point to stop by at the LA show and say hello to him, then drool over his 25....I was shocked and saddened to learn what had happened at the shop, and if he ever sees this thread, I hope he knows that those of us who knew him, will never forget him....he truly was one of the good guys out there.....
I have heard good thing about him also! :clover: Seems to me people like to bring up sad things just to be mean!

jbtrailerjim
02-07-2006, 04:30 PM
SO what is the deal with Cole boats............pardon the stupid question, I'm stupid. :)
Here (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2086&highlight=jIM+cOLE) is a thread about what happened. There is a few interesting threads floating around here about the incident. Who knows what the actual truth is.

Biglue
02-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Here (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2086&highlight=jIM+cOLE) is a thread about what happened. There is a few interesting threads floating around here about the incident. Who knows what the actual truth is.
Thanks bro.

boatsnblondes
02-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the link, I loved Jim, he was just a great guy......

Kilrtoy
02-07-2006, 09:43 PM
I have heard good thing about him also! :clover: Seems to me people like to bring up sad things just to be mean!
First off, I didnt bring anything up, others were asking about the boat(s) and him. I simply ask the hard question everyone is too afraid to ask
WHAT THE HELL IS THE TRUTH IN HIS SUDDEN DISSAPPEARNCE FROM THE BOATING SCENE AS ONE OF THE TOP BUILDERS IN THE INDUSTRY....
I did not hear anything nice about him. I actually chatted with him several times and was at his shop minutes after he was shot. Stick to what you know and this is not one of those subjects.... :rolleyes:

boatsnblondes
02-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Kilr, when I talked to Greg over at GS Marine about it, he said this..that Jim kinda had an earth shattering experience. That even though he had been shot in the arm, that was close enough. He decided to retire, closed up shop, and for me, thats where the story ends, except to say that I have no idea what happened to those incredible molds, and all those great guys working with him. I believe he is in the boaters hall of fame, and for good reason. When it came to designing boats, he was a genius, pure and simple. Anyone know what happened to his molds?? I suspect he may have cut them up to keep them from getting splashed?? Who knows....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-08-2006, 12:34 AM
does someone need to be put on a time out again. it was nice seeing you this weekend Tina we must do it again

PHX ATC
02-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Stick to what you know and this is not one of those subjects.... :rolleyes:
Not slamming you or PP (to whom you directed the comment at, I think), but those are good words to live by.
Think about it for more than 2 blissful seconds.

MKEELINE
02-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Well, I guess they can eliminate you as a suspect.

ColeTR2
02-08-2006, 07:57 AM
Anyone know what happened to his molds?? I suspect he may have cut them up to keep them from getting splashed?? Who knows....
They are around there are two of the TR2 molds and one of the TR4
link to TR4 info click here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103684)

BoatFloating
02-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Some the molds were sold to a guy in Havasu and I'm blanking on his name Gary ??? had a reppair shop where Domin8ter is. He was going to start making Cole boats but that fell apart. Then Force bought the 25 and 28 I think and had the V bottom at the show last year and I think they didn't sell very well and stopped making them. Force has yet to create a whole boat from the ground up yet. So I don't know who has all the molds anymore but it's a shame because he made some nice boats. I would stop buy his shop and drool.....

TRIMM MANN
02-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Domin8ter had Cole's 28 downstairs at the boat show with Domin8ter's name on it.

Jordy
02-08-2006, 08:19 AM
I would stop buy his shop and drool.....
I heard that some of the Parker Allstars said that the drool thing had nothing to do with boats Rock. You going to take that??? :D :D :D

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Domin8ter is using the molds to make some of there own boats.

CornWater
02-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Not slamming you or PP (to whom you directed the comment at, I think), but those are good words to live by.
Think about it for more than 2 blissful seconds.
I'll tell you like HH tells me... why would you go and bring reason to a perfectly good thread??? :cry:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Yes Jimmy is a sweetheart of a guy. He always had jokes to say! About the whole molds thing... they may have the molds but it doesn't make them a Cole Boat.. What did happen to the guys that worked for Jimmy?

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Domin8ter had Cole's 28 downstairs at the boat show with Domin8ter's name on it.
How do you know that it's a ACTUAL COLE BOAT????

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 10:53 AM
First off, I didnt bring anything up, others were asking about the boat(s) and him. I simply ask the hard question everyone is too afraid to ask
WHAT THE HELL IS THE TRUTH IN HIS SUDDEN DISSAPPEARNCE FROM THE BOATING SCENE AS ONE OF THE TOP BUILDERS IN THE INDUSTRY....
I did not hear anything nice about him. I actually chatted with him several times and was at his shop minutes after he was shot. Stick to what you know and this is not one of those subjects.... :rolleyes:
If you were at the shop minutes after he got shot, why would you stick around???? Then don't you know the real story of what happened!!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Here we go.
Welcome aboard BTW.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 10:59 AM
I heard a rumor that HH is his son :)
Did something get said in there to warrant the deletion Miguel?
Who is HH? I know a stupid question...

TRIMM MANN
02-08-2006, 11:15 AM
How do you know that it's a ACTUAL COLE BOAT????
I asked him :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I asked him :crossx:
Asked who?? And why would they buy a Cole Boat and put there name on it??

phebus
02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Who is HH? I know a stupid question...
An Oompa Loompa with an attitude :rollside:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:19 AM
An Oompa Loompa with an attitude :rollside:
That's funny!! hahahahahaha

TRIMM MANN
02-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I know what a Cole boat looks like. When I was looking at Domin8tor Boats I noticed it and asked the salesman.
They bought the mold and rigged it.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Domin8ter is using the molds to make some of there own boats.
Do I smell jealiously in the air??? From what I heard Delamin8ter was always jealious of Cole Boats...

MKEELINE
02-08-2006, 11:25 AM
If you were at the shop minutes after he got shot, why would you stick around???? Then don't you know the real story of what happened!!!
I believe Kilrtoy is a police officer. :idea:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I know what a Cole boat looks like. When I was looking at Domin8tor Boats I noticed it and asked the salesman.
They bought the mold and rigged it.
I hardley think that, but if that's what they say!!! Who did they buy the mold from??

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:27 AM
I believe Kilrtoy is a police officer. :idea:
If he is a Police Officer, then he would know the truth!! And where is he a police officer at??

topless
02-08-2006, 11:43 AM
So why would they buy the mold, rig the boat and put COLE's name on it? Think sister THINK. :rolleyes:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:50 AM
So why would they buy the mold, rig the boat and put COLE's name on it? Think sister THINK. :rolleyes:
True sister!! But something dosen't make sense!! Yeah I know what you mean!! I love that saying next to your name... it's true!!!!

topless
02-08-2006, 11:53 AM
True sister!! But something dosen't make sense!! Yeah I know what you mean!! I love that saying next to your name... it's true!!!!The PMS thing? hehe :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 11:55 AM
The PMS thing? hehe :crossx:
Yeah that's funny shit and the truth!!! Will u be at the SandBar the weekend of Feb. 17-19?? If so see u there!!

ChumpChange
02-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Do I smell jealiously in the air??? From what I heard Delamin8ter was always jealious of Cole Boats...
First off, Delaminator is a word for Eliminator boats, not Domin8er. Domin8er hasn't been around long enough to delaminate yet.
A police officer would know what happened at the scene but would not know why Jim left the business after the incident which is what Kilr is asking. He is not asking what happened at the shop, he is asking why he left the business immediately afterwards.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:02 PM
First off, Delaminator is a word for Eliminator boats, not Domin8er. Domin8er hasn't been around long enough to delaminate yet.
A police officer would know what happened at the scene but would not know why Jim left the business after the incident which is what Kilr is asking. He is not asking what happened at the shop, he is asking why he left the business immediately afterwards.
Would you stick around after beeing shot???? No one I know would stick around, they would do what Jimmy did close up and retire!!!

topless
02-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah that's funny shit and the truth!!! Will u be at the SandBar the weekend of Feb. 17-19?? If so see u there!!No, we have a house north of Blythe and go so the sandbar there is a little different than the ones in Parker and Havi.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:12 PM
No, we have a house north of Blythe and go so the sandbar there is a little different than the ones in Parker and Havi.
Got it!! I mite be in Dunmont that weekend. Not sure yet...

Kilrtoy
02-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Tell me about the mob attempted hit infront of the candy cat......
You seemingly know, being in all, since you joined the day the last cole post was started and have 13 of your 16 post in this thread.....

RAZORSHARP
02-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Kilr, when I talked to Greg over at GS Marine about it, he said this..that Jim kinda had an earth shattering experience. That even though he had been shot in the arm, that was close enough. He decided to retire, closed up shop, and for me, thats where the story ends, except to say that I have no idea what happened to those incredible molds, and all those great guys working with him. I believe he is in the boaters hall of fame, and for good reason. When it came to designing boats, he was a genius, pure and simple. Anyone know what happened to his molds?? I suspect he may have cut them up to keep them from getting splashed?? Who knows....
heard force offshore was making some vee's with the cole molds for a while.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Tell me about the mob attempted hit infront of the candy cat......
You seemingly know, being in all, since you joined the day the last cole post was started and have 13 of your 16 post in this thread.....
Sorry I don't know anything about that one ask the police officer!!! What does that have to do with this, about me joining? I have a Cole, and was just asking questions. Is someone mad??

topless
02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Sorry I don't know anything about that one ask the police officer!!! What does that have to do with this, about me joining? I have a Cole, and was just asking questions. Is someone mad??He just means that it seems that you know Jim personally and would know the story.

TRIMM MANN
02-08-2006, 12:37 PM
POPCORN ANYONE :crossx:

ChumpChange
02-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Would you stick around after beeing shot????
Good thing our Police Officers don't think this way, otherwise there would be no LAPD! There would also be no 50 cent!!!

topless
02-08-2006, 12:39 PM
POPCORN ANYONE :crossx:Hold the butter please. :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:41 PM
He just means that it seems that you know Jim personally and would know the story.
I knew someone personally in there! I bought a boat from him, but I don't know what happened!!

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Good thing our Police Officers don't think this way, otherwise there would be no LAPD! There would also be no 50 cent!!!
STUPID!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
02-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Sorry I don't know anything about that one ask the police officer!!! What does that have to do with this, about me joining? I have a Cole, and was just asking questions. Is someone mad??
Exactly, you don't know.....OR DO YOU?
After he was shot it was reported that he had been threatened, had an attempted kidnapping /or attack on him and some shady dealing had occurred.
Yes, I was there a few minutes afer he was shot and talked to the police officer on scene and was told the boat owner was shot.
It just seems that anytime a thread about cole boats pops up and the question is asked what really happened.... Someone like yourself joins this site and starts piping up...
So what really happened to cole boats 09/11/02

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 12:49 PM
After he was shot it was reported that he had been threatened, had an attempted kidnapping /or attack on him and some shady dealing had occurred.
Yes, I was there a few minutes afer he was shot and talked to the police officer on scene and was told the boat owner was shot.
It just seems that anytime a thread about cole boats pops up and the question is asked what really happened.... Someone like yourself joins this site and starts piping up...
Jim Cole was shot in the arm, and his shop was cleaned out and closed within a week. That is all I know. I drove by his shop a couple of days after all of this took place and there were only a couple of molds sitting behind the fence.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:51 PM
If you were there talking to the police officer then you should have seen me. How long where you there for? Like I said before I knew someone that worked there.. The receipionist that's who I knew but she didn't tell me anything. I was there when they took Jimmy away to the hospital. And by the way I've been one the site be4!!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Jim Cole was shot in the arm, and his shop was cleaned out and closed within a week. That is all I know. I drove by his shop a couple of days after all of this took place and there were only a couple of molds sitting behind the fence.
Excellent coverage there Mr. Koppel, now to Dallas Reins for weather. :rolleyes: :)

Jbb
02-08-2006, 12:53 PM
I hear tell of the possibility of a second shooter....on the sandy knoll.... :rolleyes:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Excellent coverage there Mr. Koppel, now to Dallas Reins for weather. :rolleyes: :)
Thats funny!!!

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Stop stalking me! LOL. That is better then JR. Law Dogg. hahahaha
How you been Lue?

Biglue
02-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Stop stalking me! LOL. That is better then JR. Law Dogg. hahahaha
How you been Lue?
Just here bro. You?

topless
02-08-2006, 01:03 PM
I was there when they took Jimmy away to the hospital. And by the way I've been one the site be4!!!
2 questions
1. Why did they let you into a crime scene if you didn't know him personally or even if you did?
2. what was your other screen name?

Moneypitt
02-08-2006, 01:05 PM
I once saw some molds in storage. I ask what kind and was told they were for the cole TR ? . . . . . I was also told that I didn't see them. . . . . I recently asked another person, that was there at that time, that also didn't see them, what happened to them, and was told they are gone, gone where I have no idea, and I couldn't say one way or the other IF they were Cole molds or not......................MP

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 01:07 PM
2 questions
1. Why did they let you into a crime scene if you didn't know him personally or even if you did?
2. what was your other screen name?
1. I knew the recpionist and her mom was on her way. She didn't want to come out unless her mom was there or me. I'm her best friend.
2. Colleish! It was about 2yrs ago.

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 01:13 PM
lmao............

topless
02-08-2006, 01:14 PM
1. Cue to I knew the recpionist and her mom was on her way. She didn't want to come out unless her mom was there or me. I'm her best friend.
2. Colleish! It was about 2yrs ago.
Gotcha :)

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 01:15 PM
I once saw some molds in storage. I ask what kind and was told they were for the cole TR ? . . . . . I was also told that I didn't see them. . . . . I recently asked another person, that was there at that time, that also didn't see them, what happened to them, and was told they are gone, gone where I have no idea, and I couldn't say one way or the other IF they were Cole molds or not......................MP
This is pretty funny!

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Gotcha :)
At least u understand me!!! We should meet up at the river or at the dunes!!!

topless
02-08-2006, 01:19 PM
At least u understand me!!! We should meet up at the river or at the dunes!!!
If you would have just logged on with your old name, these guys wouldn't question you as much.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 01:21 PM
If you would have just logged on with your old name, these guys wouldn't question you as much.
Let them question all they want, I have nothing to hide!!! Plus, this one fits me better!!! hahahahaha

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Let them question all they want, I have nothing to hide!!! Plus, this one fits me better!!! hahahahaha
So since all of us do not know your history regarding this topic. WOuld you mind enlightening us??? I am curious as hell as to what happened and if they are every going to go back in business. I have been saving for the NightHawk for three years.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 01:29 PM
So since all of us do not know your history regarding this topic. WOuld you mind enlightening us??? I am curious as hell as to what happened and if they are every going to go back in business. I have been saving for the NightHawk for three years.
The only thing I know is what I was told and saw. I also wish that Jimmy would open up again maybe someday. If I hear anything you'll be the 1st one I tell. Rumors have it he's thinking about opening up again!!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Whatever you do, make sure it's not Dodge powered this time. You saw what happened the last time. :rolleyes: :)

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Whatever you do, make sure it's not Dodge powered this time. You saw what happened the last time. :rolleyes: :)
Dogde powered.. what happened??

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Whatever you do, make sure it's not Dodge powered this time. You saw what happened the last time. :rolleyes: :)POW..............

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Dogde powered.. what happened??POPCORN PLEASE.........

Biglue
02-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Dogde powered.. what happened??
You better ask Cole13 about that one. It was the longest 4 years of my life. :D

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:00 PM
OK!!!

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:00 PM
LMAO. This coming from a guy who has a commander with revers scallop tribal flame looking things on the side of his boat. LOL

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Smart a$$! And I could just use the excuse of bad time of the year to sell a boat. But you are stuck with your COMMANDER! WHOOOOOWHOOOOOWHOOOO

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:02 PM
LMAO. This coming from a guy who has a commander with revers scallop tribal flame looking things on the side of his boat. LOL
But if I wated to sell it, I wouldn't have to make excuses for the Dodge motor in it. :crossx:

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:03 PM
OK!! Mr. Cole13 What happened???
Not that fast Mrs BB. You have post some pictures of your COLE first. And Lue would love to bring this stuff back to the forefront but it is not going to happen Burrito Boy, I no longer own it.

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Smart a$$! And I could just use the excuse of bad time of the year to sell a boat. But you are stuck with your COMMANDER! WHOOOOOWHOOOOOWHOOOO
WHOOO WHOOO WHOOO yer ass.
I'm not the one who went from a dodge powered mud sucker to a tuna tower boat. :cry: :220v: :)

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm not the one who went from a dodge powered mud sucker to a tuna tower boat. :cry: :220v: :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:07 PM
But if I wated to sell it, I wouldn't have to make excuses for the Dodge motor in it. :crossx:
Very true! you would just have to explain to the new buyer why this boat looks like 100 others out on the lake. You should make a flag pole on the back so you can remember which one is yours.

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Very true! you would just have to explain to the new buyer why this boat looks like 100 others out on the lake. You should make a flag pole on the back so you can remember which one is yours.
commander vs dodge...................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:10 PM
the WHOOO part was my attempt at making an indian yell as you going down the channel.
Lue, you really need to seek some help! Anger Mangament classes are offered at the YMCA every tuesday. You seem so mad that I own a Tuna Boat.

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:11 PM
LUe wouldnt hang, his lunch would fall off his engine before he even got on plane

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Don't make us shift our energies onto you. Now shut ya pie hole. :crossx:
the WHOOO part was my attempt at making an indian yell as you going down the channel.
Lue, you really need to seek some help! Anger Mangament classes are offered at the YMCA every tuesday. You seem so mad that I own a Tuna Boat.
Who said I was Indian?
Why would I be mad about you owning a tuna boat? It's YOU, that should be mad. :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Not that fast Mrs BB. You have post some pictures of your COLE first. And Lue would love to bring this stuff back to the forefront but it is not going to happen Burrito Boy, I no longer own it.
I will and I'm even in the picture!!! It was tooking about a yr and half ago if thats ok??

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:17 PM
I will and I'm even in the picture!!! It was tooking about a yr and half ago if thats ok??
I was skinny a year and a half ago. LMAO. I wish I had taken some pictures back then.
Post them up though. Where do you boat at??

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Don't make us shift our energies onto you. Now shut ya pie hole. :crossx:
Who said I was Indian?
Why would I be mad about you owning a tuna boat? It's YOU, that should be mad. :crossx:
I love my new boat. Allthough it is not a ***boat it still works for us.

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:20 PM
That's fine. BTW Cole Just wants to see the namesake. :crossx:

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:22 PM
I do need to change that.

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:24 PM
I do need to change that.
I was talking about her namesake. :rolleyes: :boxed:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:25 PM
I was skinny a year and a half ago. LMAO. I wish I had taken some pictures back then.
Post them up though. Where do you boat at??
I will tomorrow, there at home. I'm always at Neddles or Havasu!!! And by the way- I still look the same!!!

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I will tomorrow, there at home. I'm always at Neddles or Havasu!!! And by the way- I still look the same!!!
he is trying to use the boat as a cover up...he really wants to see your pic...

Cole1313
Me. too I was lying. I was fat back then as well. LMAO!!
Can not wait till tomorrow!
And Lue Bite ME!!

BIGAMIST
Like I said before I knew someone that worked there.. The receipionist that's who I knew but she didn't tell me anything.
Helen??

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:28 PM
I was talking about her namesake. :rolleyes: :boxed:
My name?? If he just wants to see the name I have a picture of it. I'll show that one too!!!!

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:29 PM
he is trying to use the boat as a cover up...he really wants to see your pic...
That's fine!! I still look the same!! I'll even mail it to you...

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Helen??
Sorry try again!!!

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Me. too I was lying. I was fat back then as well. LMAO!!
Can not wait till tomorrow!
And Lue Bite ME!!
Where would you lik Lue to bit you????

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:32 PM
He is already taken and his women 460 would get jealous.

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 02:32 PM
That's fine!! I still look the same!! I'll even mail it to you...
i dont want it.....no way......pm it to cole...............he will get a kick out of it....

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:33 PM
My name?? If he just wants to see the name I have a picture of it. I'll show that one too!!!!
We're just being a bunch of smart asses hun.
Don't lead him on like that...... :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
He is already taken and his women 460 would get jealous.
I was going to take him on a date. Thats fine that he's taken so am I.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:35 PM
We're just being a bunch of smart asses hun.
Smart asses are fun to be around!! I bet you guys are funny as hell when drunk!!
Don't lead him on like that...... :crossx:
I won't!!

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:36 PM
i dont want it.....no way......pm it to cole...............he will get a kick out of it....
Give me the address!!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:38 PM
I was going to take him on a date. Thats fine that he's taken so am I.
OOOH, I like you. :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Thank you!! So, when are we going to meet??

Cole1313
LMAO. 460 is going to be pissed now. LOL

460 jus getn it
Give me the address!!!
aww hahahahahahaha....he might ask you to pose for his new website....
www.freshtunatoyou.com......

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Hey 460
DUCK

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:42 PM
LMAO. 460 is going to be pissed now. LOL
Thanks Cole1313!! I don't want to piss off any females....

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:44 PM
No Thanks!! Funny website name.

topless
I was going to take him on a date. Thats fine that he's taken so am I.So you must be one of those swingers then. :p

460 jus getn it
easy there killer....the only bitch here is cole....no give it to him...............

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:45 PM
LMAO. I dont think you could hurt 460. Well unless you limit him to 10 quarts of oil an a weekend out with his boat. J/K 460.
460 is a guy BB

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:47 PM
So you must be one of those swingers then. :p
Not really!! But I have tried it a time or two!!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Thank you!! So, when are we going to meet??
I'll be in Havasu the weekend after next for the Winterblast show. Several of us will be actually.
Cole were you going, I can't remember if you were going to make it.

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 02:48 PM
LMAO. I dont think you could hurt 460. Well unless you limit him to 10 quarts of oil an a weekend out with his boat. J/K 460.
460 is a guy BBagain im sponsered bye valvoline....so its all good.....

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:48 PM
460 is a guy BB
Awww shit. Someone call 911. :crossx:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:49 PM
easy there killer....the only bitch here is cole....no give it to him...............
Really!!!

460 jus getn it
Really!!!
aww hahahahahahaha.............he likes men...............

Cole1313
Come on now 460.

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
where you asking a ?................sorry for the thread jack...

BIGAMIST
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry try again!!!
Not playin a game with you,I was just asking a qestion dumbass.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:51 PM
460 is a guy BB
Thank you very much for letting me know!!

Cole1313
I'll be in Havasu the weekend after next for the Winterblast show. Several of us will be actually.
Cole were you going, I can't remember if you were going to make it.
Is that March 3rd?? if so I am going to be at Powell.

460 jus getn it
Come on now 460.
lmao.....cole its all good.............is you ask bb nice enough. he might be your first mate on your shripming vessal........

bubblebutt
aww hahahahahahaha.............he likes men...............
That's funny shit!!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Is that March 3rd?? if so I am going to be at Powell.
No Feb 16th through the 19th.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Not playin a game with you,I was just asking a qestion dumbass.
Your the dumbass here!!! And I'm not playing a game with you...

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:54 PM
lmao.....cole its all good.............is you ask bb nice enough. he might be your first mate on your shripming vessal........
Got two of them already. However I heard that Heywood was looking for a ride this summer. You should hook him up.

Cole1313
02-08-2006, 02:55 PM
No Feb 16th through the 19th.
Is this the fireworks dealio??? Let me run it by the wife tonight. We have been really busy and need to stay home a couple of weekends to get the house in order, so I will see.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Got two of them already. However I heard that Heywood was looking for a ride this summer. You should hook him up.
Like I said be4 I'm with someone!!!

460 jus getn it
02-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Got two of them already. However I heard that Heywood was looking for a ride this summer. You should hook him up.naw thats cool..........he doesnt have means to fill the ice chest so i cant have that..........

topless
02-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Like I said be4 I'm with someone!!!Last I heard, you were trying to hook up with Kahuna.

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Last I heard, you were trying to hook up with Kahuna.
And at the end of my sentence I stated I was with someone!!

Biglue
02-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Is this the fireworks dealio??? Let me run it by the wife tonight. We have been really busy and need to stay home a couple of weekends to get the house in order, so I will see.
Yes that's it bro. Come on out dude. Several of us are going to meet for the first time there.

heywood jablome
02-08-2006, 03:24 PM
naw thats cool..........he doesnt have means to fill the ice chest so i cant have that..........
like i want to be on the exxon valdeez
id rather be on a boat with wackers

Biglue
02-08-2006, 03:25 PM
like i want to be on the exxon valdeez
Just wear an oil proof rain coat. :D

topless
02-08-2006, 03:26 PM
And at the end of my sentence I stated I was with someone!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna
Similar to at the river.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the pool.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the tables.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun on the town.
She can use my ATM card to get more money when we run out.(I may have to re-think this one)
So, what do you look like? My name should say everything!!! Do you like to go Dirt Bike riding too? Vegas even sounds good, the whole ATM thing is ok. But to have fun sounds better!! Sorry boys I don't have a sister. I love to have fun no matter where we are!!! What kind of boat? My age is 25 yrs old. How does that sound???
Where?...........he's going to be heartbroken. :cry:

heywood jablome
02-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Just wear an oil proof rain coat. :D
it better be made of NOMEX, cuz it will probably catch fire

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 03:32 PM
I was just packing my bags for Vegas and the river for this weekend! I going to the corner of my room now and start sobbing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna
Similar to at the river.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the pool.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun at the tables.
She can take me back to my room when we have had to much fun on the town.
She can use my ATM card to get more money when we run out.(I may have to re-think this one)
Where?...........he's going to be heartbroken. :cry:

topless
02-08-2006, 03:34 PM
I was just packing my bags for Vegas and the river for this weekend! I going to the corner of my room now and start sobbing. :cry: :cry: :cry:I'm sorry she got your hopes up. Need me to come console you? :idea:

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry she got your hopes up. Need me to come console you? :idea:
I will be fine I have my corner.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2241crying.jpg
But I may need a hug later. :jawdrop:

topless
02-08-2006, 03:47 PM
I will be fine I have my corner.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2241crying.jpg
But I may need a hug later. :jawdrop:Ok, I did bump your girlfriend thread. You might want to add that she must be single. You don't want any jealous boyfriends kicking your ass while you're drunk or anything.

Kahuna
02-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Ok, I did bump your girlfriend thread. You might want to add that she must be single. You don't want any jealous boyfriends kicking your ass while you're drunk or anything.
Who says that I get drunk? Someone is spreading these evil rumors.......I am off to the fridge to get a beer now.
:rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
02-08-2006, 05:12 PM
it was nice seeing you this weekend Tina we must do it again
You too Mel! Good times! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
02-08-2006, 06:26 PM
where you asking a ?................sorry for the thread jack...
Jacked this thread was straight gang raped.
back on topic....
ANYONE WILLING TO SPEAK THE TRUTH HERE.
ANYONE

tamalewagon
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Jacked this thread was straight gang raped.
back on topic....
ANYONE WILLING TO SPEAK THE TRUTH HERE.
ANYONE
You've got a way with words Kilr...

waterboy
02-08-2006, 09:13 PM
i hava a 22' nighthawk for sale, bought it from jim, brett, and gene was the gelcoater. who wants to own a collector item?

bubblebutt
02-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Ok, I did bump your girlfriend thread. You might want to add that she must be single. You don't want any jealous boyfriends kicking your ass while you're drunk or anything.
Sorry for doing a little flirting!!! I seriously didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I wouldn't mind going out and having fun!!!! But yes, I am with someone!!!

bubblebutt
02-09-2006, 09:40 AM
I was just packing my bags for Vegas and the river for this weekend! I going to the corner of my room now and start sobbing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
SORRY!!! For doing a little flirting, I seriosly didn't mean to hurt your feelings.. Don't be mad!!!

Biglue
02-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Sorry for doing a little flirting!!! I seriously didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I wouldn't mind going out and having fun!!!! But yes, I am with someone!!!
So......where are those pictures? :)

bubblebutt
02-09-2006, 09:41 AM
i hava a 22' nighthawk for sale, bought it from jim, brett, and gene was the gelcoater. who wants to own a collector item?
I'll ask around to see if anyone want's to buy it!!!

bubblebutt
02-09-2006, 09:43 AM
So......where are those pictures? :)
I tryed to download them and something is wrong with it. I have the repair guy coming out this aftr noon!! I like the biniki I'm wearing in that picture. I'll post them once he fix's it. I'll keep you updated!!!

Biglue
02-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Cole1313 mentioned an interest in this kinda boat.

waterboy
02-09-2006, 08:43 PM
i will be in havasu prez weekend if anyone want to see it.

Cole91
02-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Yes, I would like to check it out, I will be there Friday-Monday where when? our pad is right off Jamaica Way, where will it be? will you be out in it? :)

waterboy
02-10-2006, 10:01 PM
i sent you an e-mail, were on the south side also