PDA

View Full Version : Fountain on craigslist.com 2004 for $9800 bucks

scarabrick2
04-24-2007, 05:45 AM
Told this guy I'll take it for 9800 bucks. 2004 27 footer for 9800 bucks. This is the reply...
Hello,
I have received your email regarding my craigslist that i have for sale on ebay.
The boat is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage, no rust , never been abused in any way .The price for the boat with shipping included is $ 9.800.00 US dollars
Now i am retire and want to move into the city into a small apartment and cut the expenses and i need money to pay for the new home.
Here people wont pay this amount for a boat as they prefer to buy something else for this money,so here it is......
All the manuals and the original documents are in English.The boat was made for US market and has US specs on it .
The buyer will receive this along with all papers and receipts that he needs
to register them in his name , including CLEAR TITLE.
It has a Clear Title and it is in Showroom Condition.
The boat is in Europe,Romania and it will be shipped from here.
The shipping will be done with water freight and will take within 5-7
days.
It will be done with SAMSKIP and they will deliver in a boat to the
airport port and from there trucked to your exact address. I have a friend at SAMSKIP who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is from me to pay for shipping them.When I will shipp the boat ,I will declare it as a gift so that you will pay no customs when you will! ll receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address.
The most important thing in all my activity here is that I am affiliated at craigslist buyer protection coverage , I have a purchase protection account for $ 20,000.00 and I assume you know what this means. The finacial part of this deal will be manage by them.They are acting like a third party in this deal.They will keep the payment details until you receive it and test it.Also,in case you do not like the boat or you are not satisfy they will refound you 100%.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are realy interested in buying the boat , please reply with the following informations:
-Your full name;
-Your shipping address;
I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!
Regards!

Mr. Crusader 83
04-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Told this guy I'll take it for 9800 bucks. 2004 27 footer for 9800 bucks. This is the reply...
Hello,
I have received your email regarding my craigslist that i have for sale on ebay.
The boat is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage, no rust , never been abused in any way .The price for the boat with shipping included is $ 9.800.00 US dollars
Now i am retire and want to move into the city into a small apartment and cut the expenses and i need money to pay for the new home.
Here people wont pay this amount for a boat as they prefer to buy something else for this money,so here it is......
All the manuals and the original documents are in English.The boat was made for US market and has US specs on it .
days.
airport port and from there trucked to your exact address. I have a friend at SAMSKIP who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is from me to pay for shipping them.When I will shipp the boat ,I will declare it as a gift so that you will pay no customs when you will! ll receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address.
The most important thing in all my activity here is that I am affiliated at craigslist buyer protection coverage , I have a purchase protection account for $ 20,000.00 and I assume you know what this means. The finacial part of this deal will be manage by them.They are acting like a third party in this deal.They will keep the payment details until you receive it and test it.Also,in case you do not like the boat or you are not satisfy they will refound you 100%.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are realy interested in buying the boat , please reply with the following informations:
-Your full name;
-Your shipping address;
Regards!
SCAM :jawdrop:

707dog
04-24-2007, 05:53 AM
i got a offer on my old boat almost in this same format just i was the seller...i laughed my azz off...mess with the guy and returned his email and the fok face had the nerve to offer me more $$ ..lmao...straight scam:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2007, 06:14 AM
Awww hell hawwww! These guys will never stopt trying to scam us :mad:

Familycat
04-24-2007, 06:20 AM
It is a scam. Don't do it. If it sounds to good to be true it always is. Who sells a 2004 anything for 10K unless it is a jet ski. I hate those fockers.
Rick

probablecause
04-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Meet with him and beat his ass!

prosthogod
04-24-2007, 07:04 AM
I had the same kind of response on an '04 Lambo , but the car was here in Az. but he wouldn't let me look at it prior to bidding on ebay.

Old Texan
04-24-2007, 07:14 AM
Tell him your cousin Iben Wackinoff lives in Romania and will come by to inspect the boat and take it for a test run. He will bring his big breasted American wife and her single oversexed girlfriend to test out the sunpad while wearing their new ultra teeny Wicked Weasel bikinnis. "Girlfriend always end up blowing boat captain so beware....":devil:
See how serious he is.:D

uvindex
04-24-2007, 07:24 AM
"I am affiliated at craigslist buyer protection coverage"That's a real knee-slapper there! :)

boatsnblondes
04-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Look up my attorney a Dewey, Cheatum and Howe for ya if you would like....:D

HocusPocus
04-24-2007, 08:00 AM
i have some ocean front property in Phelan Ca for sale... right on the beach.

Infamous
04-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Scammer...What a bunch of douche bags! My brother emailed to see what kind of response he would get it was an exact copy of what was posted on here. Knowing it was a scam not a misprint like maybe 98000 my brother asked to please explain if it is a registered boat across the atlantic explain the rgistration #'s on the side of the hull. Looks like Cf or az # to me....He is yet to get a response.

YeLLowBoaT
04-24-2007, 06:06 PM
tell them you need his account # and routing number to transfer the funds...:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Hello,
days.
-Your full name;
-Your shipping address;
Regards!
SCAM!! Tell him to ship you the boat. Then you will pay him the money. LOL!!:D

Flyinbowtie
04-24-2007, 06:34 PM
There are folks out there who make it a full-time hobby back-smacking these jerks
Check out www.419eater.com for some unreal stories.

Classic Daycruiser
04-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Sounds like a great deal. Did you get a vin #? :idea: :idea: :idea:

uvindex
04-24-2007, 06:58 PM
There are folks out there who make it a full-time hobby back-smacking these jerks
Check out www.419eater.com for some unreal stories.I love that site. There's one ongoing where the scambaiter has the scammer (in Nigeria) carve a wooden bust of his head and ship it to him in England!! The scambaiter guy then complains to the scammer that the bust was received damaged. Check out the picture (Photoshopped) that the scambaiter sent to the scammer showing the "damage."
http://www.419eater.com/images/bigman07.jpg
A long read, but worth it: http://www.419eater.com/html/bigman.htm
These scammers are worthless slimy criminals and I love seeing the tables turned on them. :)

work2play
04-24-2007, 07:40 PM
The next thing the dude will do is tell you to deduct the amount of freight from the $9800.00 you are to pay for the boat. He will have you send the money for freight to samskip his buddy(only truth told) . Then when you get the boat and are satisfied with your purchase, then and only then will craiglist pay him off with the balance of the 9800 and you are protected. Right? But of course his buddy at samskip and him will party hardy on your freight money.

plaster dave
04-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I say you get one of the fake cashier checks they send us and send it to them. :D

Cole Sanger
04-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I told him I wanted a six pack of those for that price. I thought he just screwed up the price, so I told him he forgot a zero. I got the same response. Went back to report it on craigslist, but it wasn't listed anymore.