PDA

View Full Version : So...I hired some housecleaners to come in for the Harley Run....

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:24 AM
and as they got here I was preping the garage as they are going to sweep and mop it out for me. I lean over to pick up a piece of carpet and it hits me....HARD! Friggin' kidney stones are BACK AGAIN! Just in time for the run. I know it is my own fault as I haven't been drinking as much water as I should. GD IT! The clean up crew probably thinks I am some old friggin' man. Three days of beard, walking with a golf clud very slow.
FOCK! FOCK! FOCK! FOCK!
All I take for this when it happens is water...lots of it and Advils.
Hope it goes away quickly........

Jyruiz
04-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Shit, sucks to hear Tom, hope it goes away soon too.

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Shit, sucks to hear Tom, hope it goes away soon too.
I am standing up in the garage propped up against a table...lol
One way or another...advils or alcohol if the water doesn't do the trick, I will not let this ruin my weekend. I got them one time on a trip to Tahoe with my son to snowmobile. I was eating advils like skittles but I made it and HE had a great time. Most pain I have ever felt before in my life and pissing toilets full of blood. I know, TMI
:)

charlyox
04-24-2007, 07:38 AM
That sucks Tom. What timing. You'll make the best of it I am sure.

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:39 AM
That sucks Tom. What timing. You'll make the best of it I am sure.
It shall be done :)
I can't sit down....WAH! WAH!
lol

nodigg
04-24-2007, 07:46 AM
That's forked up! Should I bring your wheel chair from Corona?

nodigg
04-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Now seriously, go see a doctor just in case!:idea:

TRUMP TIGHT
04-24-2007, 07:49 AM
I know what your going through. I had some gas that ai just passed.:D

Hustler
04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
That's forked up! Should I bring your wheel chair from Corona?
I got a spare lawn mower engine we can throw in it:D
Get well quik Tom we'll see ya in couple days

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
NODIGG: LOL...Wheel chair. Just bring my walker BIACH! You know the one you gave me when you upgraded to the newest model :)
Thanks, but the Docs can't do shit for me. I know what it is and the reason for it. Just gotta guzzle the water, pop the advils and hope it clears.
TB: I hope you feel better also. Never had gout before myself.

nodigg
04-24-2007, 07:53 AM
I can add an old umbrella from a torn up patio set....

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:54 AM
I can add an old umbrella from a torn up patio set....
Put in one of those souped up lawnmower engines along with an ice chest and we might be in business :)

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:55 AM
I did find out that a 4 iron is a better walking cane than a driver :)

nodigg
04-24-2007, 07:57 AM
I did find out that a 4 iron is a better walking cane than a driver :)
You better be careful not to break your hip again on that slick garage floor!

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:58 AM
You better be careful not to break your hip again on that slick garage floor!
If that happens this weekend....pull the plug and put me out of my misery :)
At my age a broken hip is a death sentance....lol

nodigg
04-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure you can talk the girls in to giving you some water massage thereapy in the hot tub.............................

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure you can talk the girls in to giving you some water massage thereapy in the hot tub.............................
I looked at the jacuzzi and though maybe I would get in this AM...maybe it would help. Then I thought about the pain that will shoot down my back and so forth just getting in. I decided it would be bad for you guys to show up for the run and I am floating in the hot tub :)
Although I can see you guys tossing my body over the fence and carrying on with the party.....lol

RiverToysJas
04-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Sorry hear about the health troubles Tom! :(
Don't forget, Remember, your membership has health benfits!!! (http://www.aarp.org/)
RTJas :D

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Sorry hear about the health troubles Tom! :(
Don't forget, Remember, your membership has health benfits!!! (http://www.aarp.org/)
RTJas :D
I refuse to look at that link. probably has some AARP overtones to it...lol
Thanks Jas

blown65
04-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Those suck, thank god I haven't had them for about 4 yrs now.
Mine really sucked though, had to have the ultrasound done to break two of mine up cause they were too larger to pass. :mad:
Still got some good pain pills for backup though. :)

mobldj
04-24-2007, 08:45 AM
i get them fkrs once in awhile,water is for boatin and washing your car,hate drinkin water.vicodin is the pill of choice till the microscopic little sticker bushes pass thru your urethra(fun).

Screaming Pete
04-24-2007, 08:47 AM
I looked at the jacuzzi and though maybe I would get in this AM...maybe it would help. Then I thought about the pain that will shoot down my back and so forth just getting in. I decided it would be bad for you guys to show up for the run and I am floating in the hot tub :)
Although I can see you guys tossing my body over the fence and carrying on with the party.....lol
some how i can see that happening at some point anyway, thats ok will pop the top on a cl and pour it out for the Hommie........cheers

Hustler
04-24-2007, 08:53 AM
some how i can see that happening at some point anyway, thats ok will pop the top on a cl and pour it out for the Hommie........cheers
I was thinking the same thing but I think we could do Tom proud by pouring a BL on him then tossing him over the fence:D

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:55 AM
I knew I could count on you Joe...lol SP...I wasn't sure :)
Its feeling a little better now. I am going to try to back the boat back into the garage and put the Harley in also. This should be fun....

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:56 AM
i get them fkrs once in awhile,water is for boatin and washing your car,hate drinkin water.vicodin is the pill of choice till the microscopic little sticker bushes pass thru your urethra(fun).
I hear you guys on the pain pills but I don't take em. Only advils for me.

DaddyMack
04-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Sorry to hear about he stones.. they suck... I help you get your beers on Friday! :) :D

Baja Big Dog
04-24-2007, 09:18 AM
Dude....
Hate to sound like a mom, but you have to see the Doc, even though you have had them before they need to be checked out for size, if they are too large you will put your self two weeks of pure hell (as you already know) and another two weeks after they break them up.
No get your ass the doctor little mister!!!
Good luck??:idea:

BajaMike
04-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodigg
I knew I could count on you Joe...lol SP...I wasn't sure :)
Its feeling a little better now. I am going to try to back the boat back into the garage and put the Harley in also. This should be fun....
Sucks to be old Tom.....don't you and Rick have those special AARP benefits??
:D :D

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Dude....
Hate to sound like a mom, but you have to see the Doc, even though you have had them before they need to be checked out for size, if they are too large you will put your self two weeks of pure hell (as you already know) and another two weeks after they break them up.
No get your ass the doctor little mister!!!
Good luck??:idea:
I know I should but then the Doc will tell me to not do this...don't do that...oh ya, and for sure you can't do that!
F EM.....lol

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Sucks to be old Tom.....don't you and Rick have those special AARP benefits??
:D :D
Very funny Pa and the black kettle shiznit :)

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hear about he stones.. they suck... I help you get your beers on Friday! :) :D
No stones will get in my way this weekend. Not a chance :)

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 09:38 AM
OK...Thanks for the well wishes and I appreciate you guys helping me pass a little time while I couldn't move to much.
Time to do a few things around the house.
Have fun and ride/boat safe

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Sorry to hear, Tom. Never had to pass any stones, but I had a terrible kidney infection one time. It was not fun. Hope you feel better. I'll drink some water for you, too. :D

nodigg
04-24-2007, 10:16 AM
You wouldn't want it any other way!
:D

blown65
04-24-2007, 10:48 AM
You should be used to the pain by now anyways. I mean, being a clipper fan and all. :D

73kona455
04-24-2007, 11:14 AM
sticker bushes?.. i have had them 3 times.. felt more like large pine cones...........:D

acatitude
04-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Tom, I know what your going thru, have had 3 stones the last 5 years so gave up pepsi and ice cream and drink lots of water. last time i just took 2 vicaden every 2 hours and slept. took about 16 hours for them to go away sux man.... good luck

acatitude
04-24-2007, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=blown65;2520995]You should be used to the pain by now anyways. I mean, being a clipper fan and all.
:D[/QUOTEOUCH

RitcheyRch
04-24-2007, 11:51 AM
I know what you are going through. I had kidney stones last year on the river in Blythe. I wouldnt wish those darn things on my worse enemy.

mobldj
04-24-2007, 12:40 PM
hurts almost as much as marrage.......ha,only stones go away.just kidding,i love my wife,she tells me so everyday