PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about ditching work on Saturday to see Desert Storm.

beaverretriever
04-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Man, if this week is good at work (should be), I may shoot down to see DS.
I don't even know how I am going to concentrate on work knowing all those bad ass boats will be tearing it up in Havi.
Hope to see you guys there. If I don't make it, hope everyone is safe and has fun.
Won't be bringing the boat though, so the wife and I will be sticking our thumbs out for a ride...LOL :D

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 01:40 PM
look us up :D

beaverretriever
04-24-2007, 02:33 PM
If I do, I will call you on Friday... man, I wan't to go. :(

charlyox
04-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Go for it.

SummitKarl
04-24-2007, 02:40 PM
oh .....did I mention there will be $1 beers at the show and shine Thurs night:jawdrop: :D :D

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 02:47 PM
alrighty then :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Won't be bringing the boat though, so the wife will be sticking our thumbs out for a ride...LOL :D
NO PROBLEM, She can ride with me.....

beaverretriever
04-24-2007, 03:42 PM
NO PROBLEM, She can ride with me.....
LOL, I should change the way I say it.... "smokin hot wife will need a ride in a kick ass boat, but her lame husband will have to be able to go too as part of deal". :D

jrgaudettes
04-24-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't even know how I am going to concentrate on work knowing all those bad ass boats will be tearing it up in Havi.
Hope to see you guys there. If I don't make it, hope everyone is safe and has fun.
Won't be bringing the boat though, so the wife and I will be sticking our thumbs out for a ride...LOL :D
Skip work, weather is going to be outstanding.

dicudmore
04-24-2007, 03:47 PM
LOL, I should change the way I say it.... "smokin hot wife will need a ride in a kick ass boat, but her lame husband will have to be able to go too as part of deal". :D
hmm--I might have to rethink my offer now...does her lame husband have a gas card?? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2007, 03:49 PM
you don't get paid to think.. Pack your stuff and head out Friday.:)