PDA

View Full Version : next tuesday is the day

rivergoer
04-24-2007, 03:50 PM
i will be leaving this sunny so cal lifestyle of the beach and fun people to go and hang with the ever so proper people of the land of mormans proo utah!!:D :( :jawdrop:

Chubby4Life
04-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Where's proo Ut.:confused: :D Good Luck!

barbigrl
04-24-2007, 03:59 PM
i will be leaving this sunny so cal lifestyle of the beach and fun people to go and hang with the ever so proper people of the land of mormans proo utah!!:D :( :jawdrop:
WTF?? I knew you were moving but i did not know you were moving to UTAH!!!!! :sqeyes: :eek:

rivergoer
04-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Oh I Meant Provo...hahaha..i Dont Have A Clue How Im Going To Get Misionaries To Join The Marines????

BajaMike
04-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh I Meant Provo...hahaha..i Dont Have A Clue How Im Going To Get Misionaries To Join The Marines????
You'll be closer to Lake Powell.......:idea:

rivergoer
04-24-2007, 04:03 PM
That sucks!!!! You going to get any leave time so you can hit the river a time or two?
good thing!!!! river is only 4 1/2 to 5 hours away!!!! ill prolly be at the river more now that im in utah than when i was at the beach!!hahaha damn waves call my name too much in hb.......

slowinhavasu
04-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Good luck , here it's nice there...:D

rivergoer
04-24-2007, 04:04 PM
hey bitch,i'm up here :D come on over :D where abouts brother...good thing ill have some hot boat people around..hahaha...it might be semi normal..

Racey
04-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Prepare yourself for a heavy dose of boredom and dullness :D

rivergoer
04-24-2007, 04:21 PM
thanks for the words of encouragement..........hahaha...i know ill make something out of it.

rivergoer
04-24-2007, 04:37 PM
good stuff i plan on having a house bought in six months...so ill rent till then in provo...the recruiting office is a short walk to lake utah...so we will see how far i go from the office..i think im done driving long trips to work for a while..huntington beach to camp pendelton every day can put a toll on yourself as well as your cars....

Boatcop
04-24-2007, 05:19 PM
At least you can have like, 17 wives if you want.

riverbound
04-24-2007, 05:26 PM
NOOOOOOO..then I would have 17 sister in laws :eek: ;)

Magic34
04-24-2007, 05:28 PM
where abouts brother...good thing ill have some hot boat people around..hahaha...it might be semi normal..
Good start by calling others "brother"... You should fit in fine up there. :D :D

riverbound
04-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Not so much, there are a lot of very attractive, sexually repressed women to be had! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
:eek: :eek: Guess I better plan a visit up there soon :D

Jordy
04-24-2007, 05:33 PM
So did you get your special underwear yet??? Done your studying for the door to door sales:
Make sure you stop and see my grandma when you're up there!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_YyPXV_GE)
:D :D :D

Brian
04-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Good God man, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!
:D

Wheeler
04-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Not so much, there are a lot of very attractive, sexually repressed women to be had! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
bring on the women and Bringham Young!

mobldj
04-24-2007, 06:23 PM
its against the law to say the f word during sex there.blasfamy

Wild Horses
04-25-2007, 06:56 AM
I love all the dumb ass comments from people.:D We have a whole lot of people come to Utah from Mexifornia and never want to leave. As far as being dull and boring, life is what you make of it. If you were dull and boring in California then you will be dull and boring here.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Some people just don't understand the great boating opportunities we have here, when its cold here head south. When the temp is unbearable in the south, hit the high mountain lakes were you can enjoy yourself with out melting!
And who is this Bringham Young, never heard of the guy. But I do live near Brigham City. LOL:D
When you are ready to do some boat let some of the locals know, (me included) and we can show you some of the better boating spots. And no it is not Utah Lake.:devil:
Clint
Runnin' Wild

Magic34
04-25-2007, 07:20 AM
bring on the women and Bringham Young!
Some may not believe this, but the MoMo chicks up there get pretty freaky.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Awww Stephen! We are gonna miss you! ;) I guess the whole crew will have to make a trip to Powell!! :D
Best wishes to you and the family. You are far from a dull person, life will be different, but fun still!!
xoxo
Linda

BoatBitch4Hire
04-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Congrats on Provo... i couldn't think of anything else to say... Hope you do well out there..... I'd come and visit and we can hit up the river or something. You just have to make me commit to a date... I get so busy... Take it easy and keep your head down.... P.S. there sending me back to the boat.. hahhaha:D
Tony Cart......