PDA

View Full Version : Boat Loans & Insurance

Jordan_23_85205
04-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Ok, I know both of these questions have been asked before, but when I tried the search feature, the system times out on me:(
Anyways, I'm currently looking at a couple of boats here on Hot Boat and need to get financing and insurance. I have my personal vehicles, insurance, life insurance, home insurance, renters insurance and anything else you can think of through USAA. However, I don't think they're the best when buying a high performance boat.
Who would you recommend? The loan will be for $70k. And the boat will be 25 to 26', Engine 540/500/519 (all blown), Cat, so what am I looking at in regards to insurance?
Again, I know it's been posted before but would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Keith

460 jus getn it
04-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Sell outs.............................................. .........................................:D

Jordan_23_85205
04-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Who me:) Just need something big and faster for Havi:D
You know it's for the business:sqeyes:

Jordy
04-24-2007, 04:42 PM
And the boat will be 25 to 26', Engine 540/500/519 (all blown), Cat, so what am I looking at in regards to insurance?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I'm sorry, did you want a loan for insurance too??? :D :D :D
I'm sure there are companies that will write them, and way cheaper than the others, just make sure that you'll actually be covered should something actually happen to the boat. ;)

Jordan_23_85205
04-24-2007, 04:50 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I'm sorry, did you want a loan for insurance too??? :D :D :D
I'm sure there are companies that will write them, and way cheaper than the others, just make sure that you'll actually be covered should something actually happen to the boat. ;)
Yeah I was worried about that:sqeyes: That's why I'm asking ahead of time. We've also looked at one that is just a 500.
I've already had someone contact me about the insurance, so I'll wait and see.

andy01
04-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Very good advice...... hmmm you turning over a new leaf? Being all helpful and......... :confused:

Jordy
04-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Very good advice...... hmmm you turning over a new leaf? Being all helpful and......... :confused:
I'm just trying a different balance of helpful. Have you seen the charity drive threads??? ;) :D

andy01
04-24-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm just trying a different balance of helpful. Have you seen the charity drive threads??? ;) :D
No, why? You been knocking over blind peoples donation cans again?

Jordy
04-24-2007, 05:50 PM
No, why? You been knocking over blind peoples donation cans again?
What do you mean again??? They never proved that was me the first time!!! :D :D :D
Here, try this one:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148056