PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans...

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Aren't they playing tonight? Where are all your threads....and shit.
Must know there is an ass whuppin' on the horizon....lol
PHX by 14 tonight

skygod73
04-24-2007, 05:52 PM
They have an uphill battle, but if the effort is there who knows. BTW, what time is the Clipper game?:rolleyes:

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:18 PM
BTW, what time is the Clipper game?:rolleyes:
lol...Yep, they are done already.
I can't believe the Lakers are on and no friggin' comments.
All the LF's are waiting to see if the bandwagon is ready :)

Miss Jackie
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
PHX by 14 tonight
HEY HEY HEY! I love you but darn it Dilly you've just about gone too far there! GOOOOOO LAKERS! Wooo-whoooo! They will come back - I have faith! :D

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
PHX by 14 tonight
I'll step up.
It's Suns by 14 and Collins just said: "It's like 6 (Suns) players to 5 (Lakers)".
Pretty much sums it up.
Fun game... unless yer a Laker fan!:eek:
Sorry - make that 21!!!!
Go Suns!

Miss Jackie
04-24-2007, 07:32 PM
And I said GOOOOOO LAKERS! RAW RAW RAW! :D ;)

OutCole'd
04-24-2007, 07:36 PM
PHX by 14 tonight
Looks like you missed this one by a mile Tom....:cry: :cry: :cry: I would guess 25+ would be closer.

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Looks like you missed this one by a mile Tom....:cry: :cry: :cry: I would guess 25+ would be closer.
I was wondering where you were, Bill.
Ain't this fun???
Oh, but no worries, the Suns are 1-10 in Game two of a playoff series.
Still lots of game left.;)

Boatcop
04-24-2007, 07:48 PM
68 points in the first half. :eek:
21 point lead. :2purples:
I don't think the Flakers should come back out of the locker room.

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 07:49 PM
And at the half it's 68-47 Suns.
Can anyone say... Clinic!?!
And a little props for my blurry boy, Barbosa - 6th man of the year and could he be any more humble or a better ambassador for the game?
He'd be an alien in LA!
Get it? :D

460 jus getn it
04-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Up 21 at the half.
Anyone watching this game is watching a clinic by the suns. The lakers just cant match up with the suns. Where you at MR THEY DOUBLE TEAMED KOBE?

havasu5150
04-24-2007, 07:51 PM
CLINIC.
The Lakers looked beaten and confused. If our Suns keep this pace up in the 2nd half, the Lakers do not stand a chance.

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, the suns have played a picture perfect first half and the Lakers have stunk it up. There is still half the game to play, they are bound to cool down...no team shoots 57% all game.

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:53 PM
HEY HEY HEY! I love you but darn it Dilly you've just about gone too far there! GOOOOOO LAKERS! Wooo-whoooo! They will come back - I have faith! :D
lol...Have faith Jackie :)

AZJD
04-24-2007, 07:53 PM
No wonder kobe never gets any assits! No body on his team can shoot. Go Suns, up by 21 at the half? I couldn't see amongst all the cheering fans......
JD from the blackberry!

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Well, the suns have played a picture perfect first half and the Lakers have stunk it up. There is still half the game to play, they are bound to cool down...no team shoots 57% all game.
Against the Lakers it is possible :). Where is the friggin' D?
Jordy just called and he was concerned about your welfare :)

460 jus getn it
04-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Your focking high. Just admitt it the suns are better and the lakers cant hang.

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Against the Lakers it is possible :). Where is the friggin' D?
Jordy just called and he was concerned about your welfare :)
How is the suns bandwagon? I know the clippers broke down a long time ago... ;)
Lets see how the Lakers come out this half.
SOMEONE needs to step up, they all look frozen out there...except Kobe.

460 jus getn it
04-24-2007, 07:58 PM
No wonder kobe never gets any assits! No body on his team can shoot. Go Suns, up by 21 at the half? I couldn't see amongst all the cheering fans......
JD from the blackberry!LMAO

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Your focking high. Just admitt it the suns are better and the lakers cant hang.
The suns are better, if they can go all the way, if not...they are equal with the Lakers.:idea:

460 jus getn it
The suns will end up shooting 50 percent fom the feild for this game. Go sit down son and get your excuses ready.

Daddy_G
Dude, the Suns don't cool down in the second half - the team they're playing does! :D

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Me, bandwagon? lol **** it the ride is good. Hope on board BIACH!
:)

JetBoatRich
04-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Lakers have them right where they want them:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 08:01 PM
All you talkers better hope they keep it up. :)
Where are all the Lakers fans? What a bunch of bandwagonners, everyone was pulling strong at the start of the season, then they fell off once they were hurt.

DILLIGAF
By the way...If you still haven't noticed Insane...
Nash IS the system
Kobe is part of a system....
Who is more valuable? Nash by far

dmontzsta
Me, bandwagon? lol **** it the ride is good. Hope on board BIACH!
:)
No thanks, I am more loyal than that. :)

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Where are all the Lakers fans? What a bunch of bandwagonners, everyone was pulling strong at the start of the season, then they fell off once they were hurt.
I want to feel your pain Insane but I ain't going there. Funny statement from you though :)

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 08:02 PM
By the way...If you still haven't noticed Insane...
Nash IS the system
Kobe is part of a system....
Who is more valuable? Nash by far
You are right, no Nash = no suns.
When he was hurt 3 games, they lost all 3.
I am tempted to go bust his knee caps out with a bat.:jawdrop: :D

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I want to feel your pain Insane but I ain't going there. Funny statement from you though :)
That made about as much sense as you thinking the clippers were going to make the playoffs.

Hopdaddie
04-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I thought the lakers were going to play the Suns tonight...
They must be saving themselves for that someone special. One thing is for sure they are getting their A$$E$ handed to them :D

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 08:04 PM
It is crazy how many suns fans come out all of the sudden.
WOW! Where were you guys over the last 4 years?:idea: :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:05 PM
You are right, no Nash = no suns.
When he was hurt 3 games, they lost all 3.
I am tempted to go bust his knee caps out with a bat.:jawdrop: :D
glad that you are in your reality state right now :)
Anyhow, the Lakers have run into a buzzsaw and are getting steamrolled. No shame in admitting the Suns are a better team at this point.
Have a good night Don.

acatitude
04-24-2007, 08:06 PM
The suns are better, if they can go all the way, if not...they are equal with the Lakers.:idea:
this statement kinda confuses me Don....... unless you mean if the lakers cant continue then they are equal to the clippers??????? your call :D :D

rocket98
04-24-2007, 08:12 PM
suns fans don't start threads hoping they might win something

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 08:13 PM
glad that you are in your reality state right now :)
Anyhow, the Lakers have run into a buzzsaw and are getting steamrolled. No shame in admitting the Suns are a better team at this point.
Have a good night Don.
I am not delusional and a "NBA FAN" as I told you a LONG TIME AGO! :)
You are a hater and it shows by bandwagonning for the suns...that is how much hate for the Lakers you have when you root for other teams to beat them so bad.
:) Have a good one...I am going to finish watching the game and then plop a new radiator in my Mustang.

acatitude
04-24-2007, 08:30 PM
you just dont get it Don. I am not a hater, but you are so unrealistic that you make it easy............ guess the lakers are equal to the clippers.... I understand how embarressed you must feel after all the god like comments about the lakers.... well next year ;)

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:33 PM
I really didn't think it was possible but I think I gave the Lakers too much credit. The game is garbage time in the friggin' third quarter. Believe it or not all I care about is seeing a competitive game. It isn't even close.

skygod73
04-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Cmon Lakers, only down 28 after 3. I feel a 30-0 run coming on!:sqeyes: The front office better grow some balls this off season and make something happen. If Kobe wastes the prime of his career playing with scrubs I will never forgive the Lakers. Makes you wonder where the Clipps would be if he had signed with them...

OutCole'd
04-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Laker fan here, watching them get their ass's handed to them. It is what it is. Kobe is still the best single player in the NBA right now, but no team in ever will make it all the way with only ONE superstar. No one else on the Lakers can step up, at least not right now.

GAME TIME
04-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Sun fans are pathetic. They act like their team walks on water and they can't even get past the conference finals. Nash is good but he wouldn't do shit on the Lakers. You need a supporting cast, ie. three all stars, a 6th man of the year and a first team defense in Bell. Let's see the Lakers have...one all star.

Ivan Dan
04-24-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm here still too.....just thoroughly disgusted with the Lakers play at this point. You can see it in their faces that they are beat...the Suns want it more and they are proving that by this blowout game.

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 08:49 PM
It is crazy how many suns fans come out all of the sudden.
WOW! Where were you guys over the last 4 years?:idea: :jawdrop:
I'll lay it down for ya....
I grew up watching them with my dad. I had a photo of the famous team that won 33 in a row back in '71-'72.
I idolized (strong term) Jerry "the insignia" West.
I followed them through the tough times and back to champs with Riley, Magic, Kareem, etc.
My friend had 5th row seats when Cotton-top Del was coaching and they signed this young phenom named Kobe and then got Shack (or was it vise versa?)
Dude, My dog's registered name is actually:
"Chicky's Blue Missin' Hearn" As the jello did its final jiggle right about the time we got her.
Then it all got real weird real fast. Was it the Zen Master's influence? Was it the Hollyweird influence?
Was it that freakin' whack job swinger Dr. Buss finally got old enough to be sickening?
Was it his chunky daughter in Playboy? His drugged-out son in the front office???? I dunno.
But we got so sick of hearing anything that came out of Shack's hood-ridden pie hole or watching Phil sit on his fat ass running Tex's triangle (YAWN) offense - BOOORRRING!
And then came Kobe's little Colorado escapade - that was the final straw. And all this was going down as we were falling out of love with California in general.
So, along comes our new home - Scottsdale AZ, the Runnin' Gunnin' Suns with more character per player and coach than any team out there and the transition was a no brainer.
So there you have it - I don't like LA, Buss, Kobe, Phil or the Lakers. And yes I'm allowed to feel that way now, it was a nice long marriage, but they can kiss my Sunny Ass!
And that's all I have to say about that. ;)

Jyruiz
04-24-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm here still too.....just thoroughly disgusted with the Lakers play at this point. You can see it in their faces that they are beat...the Suns want it more and they are proving that by this blowout game.
The Lakers can want it 100x's more than the Suns and they still wont win the series. The Lakers just don't have the telent to do anything in the playoffs.

acatitude
04-24-2007, 08:54 PM
6 more minutes of thei massacure and I can watch boston legal lol

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 08:59 PM
C'mon Laker fan, yer only down by 28 with 3 minutes left.
You'll come back!
Note to Kobe: It's a team sport. :D

dmontzsta
04-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Well, the suns have held down their home court.
I expect the Lakers are not going to just lay down and let the suns walk over them, they should pull off atleast one win at home, hopefully two thought, to hold their home court.

OutCole'd
04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
C'mon Laker fan, yer only down by 28 with 3 minutes left.
You'll come back!
Note to Kobe: It's a team sport. :D
Is it really only Kobe's fault the Laker orginazation has not built a team around him?? Dont make me TP your trailer this weekend.

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Is it really only Kobe's fault the Laker orginazation has not built a team around him?? Dont make me TP your trailer this weekend.
No it is not - I just get so sick of hearing how great he is!
I agree - he's the best individual in the game and if this was one-on-one, it would matter.
I think the whole organization needs a good clean-out.
Problem is that Jerry's not there to do it! :rolleyes:
And you stay away from my trailer - TRASH!!!!:sqeyes:
BTW: Final score 126-98.
Good ol' fashion ass woopin'!
WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

AZJD
04-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Nigga what? (sorry Tyro) You have officially lost it! Suns are better thus far, but if they win the series they are better than the Lakers! Period............

GAME TIME
04-24-2007, 09:12 PM
No it is not - I just get so sick of hearing how great he is!
I agree - he's the best individual in the game and if this was one-on-one, it would matter.
I think the whole organization needs a good clean-out.
Problem is that Jerry's not there to do it! :rolleyes:
And you stay away from my trailer - TRASH!!!!:sqeyes:
BTW: Final score 126-98.
Good ol' fashion ass woopin'!
WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
That's because he is the best in the game. He can pass all day long and that can not guarantee the other guys will make the basket. Nash has the supporting cast. If he were on the Lakers and Kobe wasn't, he wouldn't be the two time mvp.

Miss Jackie
04-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Well they tried! So GO Go GO Lakers!
I went to the game a few Sunday's back when they played the Super Sonics at the Staple Center and it was soooooo good! Excited to see them make it to the Playoffs!
I must say it was a good day in L.A. that day!;)