PDA

View Full Version : Looking to set up my Sister

OutCole'd
04-24-2007, 07:34 PM
OK HB peeps. My sister lives in Kingman AZ, and is tired of being single. She set me up with my wife 22+ years ago so I guess it's time to return the favor.
Don't ask for pics (of anything), Aint gonna happen.
She's 45, independent, owns her own house, makes a good living, does not smoke or use drugs. Very cool person. Looks I would guess are average, (not easy to judge your Sister).
Looking for someone with a job and teeth. No drugs or police record preferred. Also single would be a + :D . I would think 37-50 would work. In the Kingman, Havasu, Bullhead, Laughlin area.
Please, try to keep the BS to a minimum.:D This is a serious thread.
PM me if you have anyone in mind.
Thanks!

riverbound
04-24-2007, 07:36 PM
This thread is worthless without pics :D
**Sorry, I had to :D**

MR.rvrluvr
04-24-2007, 07:36 PM
does she like married men....
Let me ask my wife if I can date your sis....

Havasu1986
04-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Has she tried Match.com or Yahoo:) Kinda like window shopping.

H20 Toie
04-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Bring her out to the poker run this weekend.

Phat Matt
04-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks!
What do you think about her boobs? :D LOL

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks!
Serious with these crazies in the Sandbox?
Damn, that's askin' for it! ;)
Best of luck 2 ya!

Tom Brown
04-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Has she tried Match.com or Yahoo:)
I'd take a setup with one of my sister's friends any day over an online site. Particularly if OutCole'd is familiar with posts of prospective suitors, I would think she is in good shape going this route.
Outcole'd, you've always been a great guy online. I would imagine sis comes from similar stock.
I would request a date with her but I don't live in Kingman proper and I tend to work out of town a lot.
As a single person, I think it's great what you're doing for your sister. Good luck, sis. :cool:

slowinhavasu
04-24-2007, 08:03 PM
There ya go Dan......perfect for ya......

rocket98
04-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Come on Teeth and no police record in kingman? Go for the alter boy

cola
04-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Maybe Dusty has a brother. :D

HavaSkank
04-24-2007, 08:27 PM
If I had a dollar for every dork my sister try to set me up with I'd own a DCB

acatitude
04-24-2007, 08:33 PM
well maybe if outcoled charges a dollar for all the dorks he sets up his sis with he can buy a dcb too:D
now if he charged a buck 25 he could buy a HOWARD;)

Mandelon
04-24-2007, 08:46 PM
OMFG Dude you are killing me. Does she look anything like you? LOL

a catered life
04-24-2007, 08:51 PM
OK HB peeps. My sister lives in Kingman AZ, and is tired of being single. She set me up with my wife 22+ years ago so I guess it's time to return the favor.
Don't ask for pics (of anything), Aint gonna happen.
She's 45, independent, owns her own house, makes a good living, does not smoke or use drugs. Very cool person. Looks I would guess are average, (not easy to judge your Sister).
Looking for someone with a job and teeth. No drugs or police record preferred. Also single would be a + :D . I would think 37-50 would work. In the Kingman, Havasu, Bullhead, Laughlin area.
PM me if you have anyone in mind.
Thanks!
guess i'm out

OutCole'd
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
This thread is worthless without pics :D
**Sorry, I had to :D**
That did not take long.:D
does she like married men....
Let me ask my wife if I can date your sis....
Let me know how this goes.:D
Has she tried Match.com or Yahoo:) Kinda like window shopping.
Yes, with no good luck. Thanks
Bring her out to the poker run this weekend.
That's a good idea, I will try. Thanks
What do you think about her boobs? :D LOL
Classic.:D
Serious with these crazies in the Sandbox?
Damn, that's askin' for it! ;)
Best of luck 2 ya!
I know, I did not expect too much.
I'd take a setup with one of my sister's friends any day over an online site. Particularly if OutCole'd is familiar with posts of prospective suitors, I would think she is in good shape going this route.
Outcole'd, you've always been a great guy online. I would imagine sis comes from similar stock.
I would request a date with her but I don't live in Kingman proper and I tend to work out of town a lot.
As a single person, I think it's great what you're doing for your sister. Good luck, sis. :cool:
Thanks Tom! Very cool of you.
There ya go Dan......perfect for ya......
He could not keep up with her. :D

OutCole'd
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Come on Teeth and no police record in kingman? Go for the alter boy
Good point. OK, forget the teeth part.:D
Maybe Dusty has a brother. :D
Maybe??
Hey, it worked for me with my Sister setting me up. I figure I'd give it a shot.
well maybe if outcoled charges a dollar for all the dorks he sets up his sis with he can buy a dcb too:D
now if he charged a buck 25 he could buy a HOWARD;)
If I charged Two bucks, I'd have a whipple on my boat, hmmmmm
OMFG Dude you are killing me. Does she look anything like you? LOL
Luckily for her, nothing like me.

Daddy_G
04-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Nice multi-replies, Bill.
Yer a class act.
I'd try to help you out...
But all I know are CHIX!!!! :D

upsman105
04-24-2007, 09:20 PM
She's 45. You didn't mention whether she had kids or not. Does she have a boat, can you post a picture of the boat...?:D :D

Mandelon
04-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Lets see a list of her pros and cons. 45 and never married or divorced? Is she a virgin?

boatsnblondes
04-24-2007, 09:30 PM
You wanna set her up with one of THESE pirates??? What she ever do to you to deserve this???:eek:

rocket98
04-24-2007, 09:31 PM
She's 45. You didn't mention whether she had kids or not. Does she have a boat, can you post a picture of the boat...?:D :D
Man how cold we forget the most important part post pic's of the boat.

MBlaster
04-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Does her stern look anything like Mandelons siggy?:sqeyes:

SummerBreeze
04-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Is there some way that you can pay me to go out with her. I would take small bills no larger than 20's
We can keep this just between us and she will never know
In fact I am looking for someone myself around that age group.
I am in Havasu.

Mandelon
04-24-2007, 09:41 PM
sheethowdy, bill. Looky there a possible candidate.
:D

Tom Brown
04-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey, doesn't Ratso live in Kingman? He's single. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Rod-64
04-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey, doesn't Ratso live in Kingman? He's single. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Nope.:D

Jbb
04-25-2007, 02:20 AM
........Not to mention that whole.....dungeon thing .....you have going on in your basement.............:jawdrop:

mmered8299
04-25-2007, 03:23 AM
Which actress does she look like?

jimslade
04-25-2007, 04:33 AM
How many teeth? I got a friend that has two and they touch.

scarabrick2
04-25-2007, 05:39 AM
OK I might bite.
Already have 2 girlfriends but would trade them both in for a keeper.
www.myspace.com/scarabrick
Have her join.
I'm not to far away. However I need more info....

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 05:46 AM
She has a 21 year old daughter that is in college and not living at home. Sorry, no boat, but she does love boating.
Lets see a list of her pros and cons. 45 and never married or divorced? Is she a virgin?
Never been married, just moved to Kingman to raise her daughter & spent all her time with her being a parent and there is not much to choose from in Kingman.
You wanna set her up with one of THESE pirates??? What she ever do to you to deserve this???:eek:
She used to beat me up when I was a kid.
Is there some way that you can pay me to go out with her. I would take small bills no larger than 20's
We can keep this just between us and she will never know
In fact I am looking for someone myself around that age group.
I am in Havasu.
That can be arranged.
sheethowdy, bill. Looky there a possible candidate.
:D
More like a victim.
Which actress does she look like?
Not sure, let me think about this one.
How many teeth? I got a friend that has two and they touch.
Sorry, I should have qualified this. Over 75% Sorry.
OK I might bite.
Already have 2 girlfriends but would trade them both in for a keeper.
www.myspace.com/scarabrick
Have her join.
I'm not to far away. However I need more info....
Good idea I will get her myspace deal.

Wild Horses
04-25-2007, 05:57 AM
The bad part is people are visual, they like to see what they are getting into.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: This isn't a good or bad thing, it's just a fact.
I have been on match.com recently and if there are no pics of somebody in their profile you just generally move on. I know how it is being 45 and single, after 25 years of marriage I think it sucks. But I do get to do what I want when I want, that does mostly envolve boating!!!:D
Clint
AKA, Runnin' Wild

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 06:01 AM
The bad part is people are visual, they like to see what they are getting into.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: This isn't a good or bad thing, it's just a fact.
I have been on match.com recently and if there are no pics of somebody in their profile you just generally move on. I know how it is being 45 and single, after 25 years of marriage I think it sucks. But I do get to do what I want when I want, that does mostly envolve boating!!!:D
Clint
AKA, Runnin' Wild
Totally agree, I'll get her myspace and anyone interested, I will forward it to them.

2Driver
04-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Looking for someone with a job and teeth. No drugs or police record preferred. I would think 37-50 would work. In the Kingman, Havasu, Bullhead, Laughlin area.
Your expectations are too high, you just ruled out 96% of the populations of those towns :D :D

lalhc
04-25-2007, 06:07 AM
Hey Bill can she back-up a boat?

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 06:10 AM
Im gonna watch this thread like a freakin' hawk. If you find your sister a rich, good looking, intelligent stud Im going to enlist your services.
Continue to demonstrate your pimpabilities. If you're successful, you're hired.

OGShocker
04-25-2007, 06:11 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29424&stc=1&d=1177510168
I have someone in mind but, I can't throw him under the bus... so to speak.:D

Wild Horses
04-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Hey Bill can she back-up a boat?
I'm beginning to find out that this is an important quality! I hate taking a new girl out on the water and finding out that they think they are a hood ornament!:mad: Lift a finger, ask what you can do to help. It's not rocket science, I should know I work at a rocket plant!!:D :D
Runnin' Wild

BarryMac
04-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Dude, this is going to be the trhead of the year without a doubt, I hope that your sister finds a man, I just hope it isn't an assclown from here, maybe you should try enlisting the services of the folks that frequent some other site that actually has a good reputation... :D

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Oh hell, if backing a trailer down a simple ramp turns you neanderthals on, or a bitch that can heave a loaded ice chest onto a boat, Im a dream date.
Grant it I have chronic halitosis, a club foot, a severe overbite, turrets syndrome and I look like Lou Ferrigno's twin sister....but who doesnt?
Apply within

ratso
04-25-2007, 06:30 AM
She has a 21 year old daughter that is in college and not living at home. Sorry, no boat, but she does love boating.
Never been married, just moved to Kingman to raise her daughter & spent all her time with her being a parent and there is not much to choose from in Kingman.
She used to beat me up when I was a kid.
That can be arranged.
More like a victim.
Not sure, let me think about this one.
Sorry, I should have qualified this. Over 75% Sorry.
Good idea I will get her myspace deal.
Now we're gettin' somewhere lol...:D

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Now we're gettin' somewhere lol...:D
Fugger:D

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 06:40 AM
OK, I have her myspace info. Anyone interested send me a PM. I'm not putting it up here, because of Ratso.:D

seanv
04-25-2007, 06:53 AM
what's the story on the 21yo daughter?:D :D
those online deals are a joke. lots of bizarre stories from a couple years of trying that route.:rolleyes:

heartless
04-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Totally agree, I'll get her myspace and anyone interested, I will forward it to them.
MYSPACE?????????? dont you watch the news...thats the last place to find a date.... and match... Rrr i think thats even worse.
the old fashioned friend hook up is a much better idea...
and since your match maker id like one too--but under 37 over 27. :D

Tom Brown
04-25-2007, 07:26 AM
... id like one too
Where do you stand on getting durty?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-25-2007, 07:30 AM
If I were single and seeking the help of my brother to set me up, I would not be too stoked on him reffering to my looks as "average". :eek: ;)

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 07:32 AM
I dunno Mrs B....I'd be a little freaked out if the brother went on and on about how smokin' hot his SISTER was. I'd think they were from Arkansas.

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
If I were single and seeking the help of my brother to set me up, I would not be too stoked on him reffering to my looks as "average". :eek: ;)
I agree, just feel kinda funny saying my sister is smoking hot!:D
And she is not seeking my help, she had no clue I was doing this. Just trying to help my sis out.

atomickitn
04-25-2007, 07:40 AM
oh where is woody?...:) not that it matters but you know woody 56 is a great person , he hangs out with windy and i all the time.

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 07:42 AM
oh where is woody?...:) not that it matters but you know woody 56 is a great person , he hangs out with windy and i all the time.
Perfect, works for me. Send him in here.

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:42 AM
Wow, I know someone right in the middle of that range. :D :D :D

Tequila-John
04-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Wow, I know someone right in the middle of that range. :D :D :D
Does this person you know have a big fish to hang up on the wall? :D

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:48 AM
Does this person you know have a big fish to hang up on the wall? :D
Actually, I've decided I'm going to sell my house and find one with a bigger wall to hang up this monstrosity of a fish, although, if I stick with the walls here, the fish will look that much bigger...hmmmm... :idea: :jawdrop: :D :D :D

Tequila-John
04-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Actually, I've decided I'm going to sell my house and find one with a bigger wall to hang up this monstrosity of a fish, although, if I stick with the walls here, the fish will look that much bigger...hmmmm... :idea: :jawdrop: :D :D :D
HAHAHAHAHAH! Good one bud. Sell the house in 7 days ok? not just yet

Baja Big Dog
04-25-2007, 08:16 AM
Dear sir,
Id like to introduce myself, my name is cliff, I got this message from a friend of mine.
I think I meet most of the requirements you stated for dating, and or marrying your sister.
Although I am presently incarcerated (for crimes I didn't participate in) I feel I can quality under your requirements.
I am 6'4", weigh 210 lbs. I have long wavy blond hair. although I am currently married I haven't heard from my wife for over 22years since I moved to my present location.
I feel comfortable that I may be available and on the "market" within the next 12-14 months and I would like set something up, so I can begin the interview process and be prepared for my release.
I have a job lined up at a hamburger stand in South Central L.A. but I could be swayed to moving to Arizona.
I also qualify under the minimum teeth requirements.
Because I am a big guy I have spent most of the last 20 or so years as a pitcher, I have caught a few games, (but I prefer pitching;)
I will however require your sister to drive to northern California to pick me up upon my release. I also noticed you live in Las Vegas...any chance we can swing by for a few days, I really missed the lights of Vegas!
Have your sister write my, Bro..nice sound don't you think?
Big Eddie
Folsom Prison, California

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Dear sir,
Id like to introduce myself, my name is cliff, I got this message from a friend of mine.
I think I meet most of the requirements you stated for dating, and or marrying your sister.
Although I am presently incarcerated (for crimes I didn't participate in) I feel I can quality under your requirements.
I am 6'4", weigh 210 lbs. I have long wavy blond hair. although I am currently married I haven't heard from my wife for over 22years since I moved to my present location.
I feel comfortable that I may be available and on the "market" within the next 12-14 months and I would like set something up, so I can begin the interview process and be prepared for my release.
I have a job lined up at a hamburger stand in South Central L.A. but I could be swayed to moving to Arizona.
I also qualify under the minimum teeth requirements.
Because I am a big guy I have spent most of the last 20 or so years as a pitcher, I have caught a few games, (but I prefer pitching;)
I will however require your sister to drive to northern California to pick me up upon my release. I also noticed you live in Las Vegas...any chance we can swing by for a few days, I really missed the lights of Vegas!
Have your sister write my, Bro..nice sound don't you think?
Big Eddie
Folsom Prison, California
LMAO....

Cole Trickle
04-25-2007, 08:33 AM
LMAO....I just laughed so hard I spit coffe on my screen reading some of the posts.....:D :D

heartless
04-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Where do you stand on getting durty?
after the last one...im pretty set on staying clean. :D

Phat Matt
04-25-2007, 09:09 AM
MYSPACE?????????? dont you watch the news...thats the last place to find a date.... and match... Rrr i think thats even worse.
What's your stance on women? Let me talk to Jen and I'll see if I can work you in. :devil: :D

Cole Trickle
04-25-2007, 09:15 AM
What's your stance on women? Let me talk to Jen and I'll see if I can work you in. :devil: :D
Your truly gifted and must sell a shit load of air time!!!:D:D;)

topless
04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
You really do need to post a picture of her. If she is already on myspace, why not here where we are all like family anyway?

Phat Matt
04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Your truly gifted and must sell a shit load of air time!!!:D:D;)
I really think it is a gift. :D

Cole Trickle
04-25-2007, 09:20 AM
I really think it is a gift. :D
Don't get cocky...lol
You haven't sealed the deal yet!!!;):idea: :D

Baja Big Dog
04-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Hey Coled...does she have alot of cute friends, and sews her own clothes?:D

Coded-Dude
04-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Are you kidding! Myspace is GREAT for dates........if you like children or STD's.
id like one too--but under 37 over 27. :D:(

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 09:25 AM
You really do need to post a picture of her. If she is already on myspace, why not here where we are all like family anyway?
You're absolutely right. I'm just trying to screen people like Ratso:D
Here's her Myspace Let her know you are from HBF or OutCole'd, she'll know whats going on.
http://www.myspace.com/barjeng
She really is a great person that is honest & loves to have a great time.

Screaming Pete
04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
ya i know what you mean some chicks just Hate the truth!!!

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Are you kidding! Myspace is GREAT for dates........if you like children or STD's.
:(
STD's are the gifts that keep giving

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 09:36 AM
you sure you want one of these guys as your BROTHER N LAW?:D riden in your boat,drinkn your beer (if you don't drink the right beer you might have to change?):D shitn at your weekend home,THINK XMAS VAC with chevy chase;) :idea: :D :D
Are you kidding, HB peeps are the best people around!

seanv
04-25-2007, 09:41 AM
this brings up a good idea...why not have a "singles lounge" area. single hb peeps "networking" and such. oh yeah thats what havazoo is for :D :D

dicudmore
04-25-2007, 09:42 AM
ok Bill you never said if she could back a trailer or not...or I missed that part...
and I can't keep up with who?? :D

BarryMac
04-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Are you kidding, HB peeps are the best people around!
Guess you picked the wrong week to stop sniffin glue... :D

Mandelon
04-25-2007, 09:53 AM
I think we need to hear more about her 21 year old daughter...:D

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
ok Bill you never said if she could back a trailer or not...or I missed that part...
and I can't keep up with who?? :D
Your right Dan, I bet she could back down a trailer or would be willing to learn real fast.
And her myspace is there, go for it.
Can I borrow your boat?? "Brother".:D

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Go to hell.

seanv
04-25-2007, 09:55 AM
i already said that geesh :notam:

Baja Big Dog
04-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Billy....does see like Harleys and full figured guys???

ratso
04-25-2007, 10:45 AM
OK, I have her myspace info. Anyone interested send me a PM. I'm not putting it up here, because of Ratso.:D
:D http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :jawdrop:

Devil's Advocate
04-25-2007, 10:48 AM
:D http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :jawdrop:
Don't even pretend to be shocked.:D

H20 Toie
04-25-2007, 11:23 AM
So are you bringing her to the river this weekend or not?

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 11:24 AM
So are you bringing her to the river this weekend or not?
I'm kinda skeered, it would be like feeding her to the wolves.

Havasu1986
04-25-2007, 11:27 AM
They are already hovering. Throw her in and see what happens.:D

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Every gal's dream...to get eaten by some fox. Oh wait, you said wolves. Nevermind

Mandelon
04-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Does she like short, slightly chubby, odd looking guys who have Magic Deckboats? If she's a little freaky I know just the guy...I think he's at the Islander... :D

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Does she like short, slightly chubby, odd looking guys who have Magic Deckboats? If she's a little freaky I know just the guy...I think he's at the Islander... :D
What the hell are you talking about?? :confused: You think I'm from Kentucky??

Some Kind Of Monster
04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Jeez, 2,100 views. Y'all are dogs! :D

bunny 166
04-25-2007, 12:24 PM
What the hell are you talking about?? :confused: You think I'm from Kentucky??
Well, you are like Bill Gates but whiter... :D
Is she coming or what? I bet she's cool...

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Well, you are like Bill Gates but whiter... :D
Is she coming or what? I bet she's cool...
I think it's that Royal character that is like Bill Gates.
I'm trying to get ahold of her to see if she is interested in coming out to the lake this weekend. We will see.

bunny 166
04-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I think it's that Royal character that is like Bill Gates.
I'm trying to get ahold of her to see if she is interested in coming out to the lake this weekend. We will see.
You're right, RR is damn white....JB in SoCal is a close second--they have a special relationship I think...:D

riverroyal
04-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Im not even on here much and this is the stuff I find!!!Im white today,but by monday I will be pink.so there

bunny 166
04-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Im not even on here much and this is the stuff I find!!!Im white today,but by monday I will be pink.so there
LMAO!! :D You can tie up to me Saturday anyway--pink is very cute on you....;)

JB in so cal
04-25-2007, 03:39 PM
You're right, RR is damn white....JB in SoCal is a close second--they have a special relationship I think...:D
Huh?:rolleyes:

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Huh?:rolleyes:
Nevermind......

riverroyal
04-25-2007, 03:47 PM
LMAO!! :D You can tie up to me Saturday anyway--pink is very cute on you....;)
never know,we are leaving friday morning,im hoping to be on the water early saturday,but i have tons of stuff to do still when i get there

Daddy_G
04-25-2007, 03:48 PM
They are already hovering. Throw her in and see what happens.:D
Vultures hover - wolves circle

JB in so cal
04-25-2007, 03:49 PM
never know,we are leaving friday morning,im hoping to be on the water early saturday,but i have tons of stuff to do still when i get there
Don't phuch around, then. Chicago sucks, btw!!!

tntperformance
04-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Dude, this is going to be the trhead of the year without a doubt, I hope that your sister finds a man, I just hope it isn't an assclown from here, maybe you should try enlisting the services of the folks that frequent some other site that actually has a good reputation... :D
That would be ISL !:D

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 04:21 PM
I like this thread. Im gonna take the sister's rejects. Kinda like a mackeral circling the bloody waters after a vicious shark attack, hoping to catch a hunk of flesh.

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 04:38 PM
I like this thread. Im gonna take the sister's rejects. Kinda like a mackeral circling the bloody waters after a vicious shark attack, hoping to catch a hunk of flesh.
I'm trying to get her to log in. If so, she can throw you some of her table scraps, if that's cool.:D :D

JB in so cal
04-25-2007, 05:13 PM
I feel dirty in a Deliverance sorta way:idea:

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 05:18 PM
What's new??

Wicked Performance Boats
04-25-2007, 05:21 PM
I sent her a message on my space but she probably got a bunch. Pat

JB in so cal
What's new??
You're just going through sausage withdrawls...ROZ and Mandy about the same???:) Is that bbq still on your boat?

HavaSkank
You gotta purdy mouf

JB in so cal
04-25-2007, 05:33 PM
You gotta purdy mouf
Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeellll

barjeng
04-25-2007, 05:33 PM
What a great brother I have, to get all this started for me!! Looks like I am going to Havasu Saturday.

Baja Big Dog
04-25-2007, 05:38 PM
What a great brother I have, to get all this started for me!! Looks like I am going to Havasu Saturday.
Your new here, you have no idea what you just did by posting, 2964 people have viewed this up until now, your gonna send it over 4000.....Welcome to the madness, and can you pick me up in Folsom in about a year for eternal happiness??
Love, your future husband.;)
Only if Billy approves....how bout it bro....:D :D

barjeng
04-25-2007, 05:39 PM
How far is Folsom?

racecar.hotshoe
04-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Get out the good manners..............:D

JB in so cal
04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Are you taller than Bill?:)

Mandelon
04-25-2007, 05:44 PM
You're just going through sausage withdrawls...ROZ and Mandy about the same???:) Is that bbq still on your boat?
At least now I can't get them pregnant. :rolleyes:
I hear Ziggy is running the sausage fest for this year. Poor German homophobe, I hope he can handle all that beef.
I see Roz pretty regular, but I do miss Billy..... :D

JB in so cal
04-25-2007, 05:48 PM
i got 5$ she better looking;)
Her sense of direction has got to be better, too:)

barjeng
04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
i got 5$ she better looking;)
Can you believe I'm not taller then he is. Only 5"2"... And someone just won $5.00

Ziggy
04-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Bunny hasn't even been in the River Royal thread and she knows ALL about you JB... :D:D
lmao

Ziggy
04-25-2007, 06:01 PM
At least now I can't get them pregnant. :rolleyes:
I hear Ziggy is running the sausage fest for this year. Poor German homophobe, I hope he can handle all that beef.
I see Roz pretty regular, but I do miss Billy..... :D
How'd I get thrown into this mess B-dorfer? How'd we go from seeking a friend for Billys sis to sausage fest.......
Nothing but the best sausage though...Top quality Knockwurst :D

MR.rvrluvr
04-25-2007, 06:04 PM
ok, wifey says she has no problem with it....She said she has been looking for a way to get rid of me for a long time.........Send pics of house, boobs, bank statement, the car I will be driving, and boobs.....
A couple of questions tho..
Will I have to work?
Does she have a boat because I don't think wifey will let me use mine when I am gone?
Now here is the big one............Does she like anal?:D :D :D J/K ha ha
Well does she?

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm screwed now.......

vegasriverjunkie
04-25-2007, 07:20 PM
ha ha , I was wondering how long till she joined this circus....:D :D

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 07:22 PM
She does like anal as a matter of fact. I saw her 10 inch strap-on last week. That's cool that you're an open, confident man who likes to be dominated and have your ass pounded by a petite woman. It's also cool you dont mind your fellow boaters knowing about your freaky-deaky side.
You're a rare breed Mister, and as a woman, I appreciate your openess. We need more men like you in the world.

soupersonic
04-25-2007, 07:50 PM
She does like anal as a matter of fact. I saw her 10 inch strap-on last week. That's cool that you're an open, confident man who likes to be dominated and have your ass pounded by a petite woman. It's also cool you dont mind your fellow boaters knowing about your freaky-deaky side.
You're a rare breed Mister, and as a woman, I appreciate your openess. We need more men like you in the world.
Doh!!!!! :eek:

Mandelon
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow, that took a messy brown turn. :eek:
Is Sis reading all this stuff yet? She's gonna be pissed. :D

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow, that took a messy brown turn. :eek:
Is Sis reading all this stuff yet? She's gonna be pissed. :D
Ya, she's still reading it. I told her what to expect.:sqeyes:

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Ya, she's still reading it. I told her what to expect.:sqeyes:
Tell her I got her back....and again, remind her to toss me the left overs

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Tell her I got her back....and again, remind her to toss me the left overs
She'll see this & respond. You two can work as a tag team.

Roxysnow
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Are you kidding? No pics! Atleast throw up a pic of her ankles or are they cankles! :D Just trying to help those in need of a good suga momma!:D !

barjeng
04-25-2007, 08:31 PM
She'll see this & respond. You two can work as a tag team.
I think the tag team idea is better, normally by the time I'm done there's not too many leftovers.

HavaSkank
04-25-2007, 08:34 PM
I think the tag team idea is better, normally by the time I'm done there's not too many leftovers.
A man eater! I've heard about your types! Well....from Hall & Oats, but I've heard about it none the less

dicudmore
04-25-2007, 08:44 PM
yes Bill you can borrow my boat, I'll give you the combo to the storage unit, HOWEVER I must warn you the gas tanks are damn near empty and you're on your own there...
Barjeng if you want a ride have Billy look me up--he knows how to find me.

OutCole'd
04-25-2007, 08:45 PM
yes Bill you can borrow my boat, I'll give you the combo to the storage unit, HOWEVER I must warn you the gas tanks are damn near empty and you're on your own there...
Barjeng if you want a ride have Billy look me up--he knows how to find me.
See that Havaskank, just got my sister a date. If you would like to partake of my pimping services, please forward your resume to me.

rocket98
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Our we looking for the happy time, You scare me ever lived in Kingman

dicudmore
04-25-2007, 08:57 PM
See that Havaskank, just got my sister a date. If you would like to partake of my pimping services, please forward your resume to me.
headed down to the zoo in the morning...we are OUT for the poker run. Will be watching from somewhere with the rest of the spectators. See ya down there.

bunny 166
04-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Bunny hasn't even been in the River Royal thread and she knows ALL about you JB... :D:D
lmao
LMAO!!! JB has visited me at my place of employment....whatta nice guy....he even gave me some $$ 'cause he likes me...:D :D

riverbound
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM
your posts make me laugh. :D Almost as humerous as Tom Brown's

Wicked Performance Boats
04-26-2007, 05:30 AM
I haven't heard. What kind of beer does she like? That's important shit. Budlight

barjeng
04-26-2007, 08:49 AM
I haven't heard. What kind of beer does she like? That's important shit. Budlight
Beers? Corona or Bud are my choice.

OutCole'd
04-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Damnit, I wish you would have Coors light....

Wicked Performance Boats
04-27-2007, 07:40 AM
Budlight for Me or when that's all gone==I'll drink any other cold beer!

Mandelon
04-27-2007, 08:02 AM
You need to arrange a line up of eligible suckers...uh I mean...bachelors... for her to choose from...

DCarr1
04-29-2007, 10:41 AM
just so that now all 3 of us are on here and to TTT, screen name says it all
just wanted to add that if you dont have a GREAT sense of humor dont waste her time. She's one of the best people in the world to hang out with !

Trailer Park Casanova
04-29-2007, 02:10 PM
I got the guy for her. Here's her boy:
His name is Craig, he's a hard worker, skilled electrician, considerate good guy, good sense of humor, loves life, has fun all the time.
The girls he meets are all unemployed flakes.
He'll be at the sandbar several times with us this summer, the best way is casually let them meet without knowing they'll be introduced.
He'll be joining Maynards Flotilla at the June 9th Parker tube float.

barjeng
04-30-2007, 05:33 PM
What a great way to spend a day! The weather and water were nice! Met some nice peeps! Saw lots of fast boats!!

OutCole'd
05-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Still taking bids here, Bueller??

Tom Brown
05-15-2007, 01:25 PM
How does she feel about snowshoeing on the first date?

H20 Toie
05-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Dam i spent hours at the sandbar looking for her and never found her.
oh wait i spent hours at the sandbar having a good time :)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/sDSC03307.JPG