PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Lenders???

Community
04-25-2007, 07:31 AM
I got a guy who wants my bike, no credit history, can't qualify with HD Credit...can someone do a loan for this guy? I have the HD credit app I can fax over if someone wants to try - send me a phone number via PM and we will talk. He is 26 and employed w/ an HD dealer.
Thanks.

Jordy
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
How, in this day and age, can you be 26 with no credit history??? :jawdrop: :eek:
Credit unions tend to be a little more leniant, especially if you have an account with one. I think it's strange that HD wouldn't carry the note, especially with him working at an HD dealer, unless he hasn't been there very long...
Good luck!!!

Community
04-25-2007, 07:38 AM
He has been here about 2 years. Not sure about the credit thing. Some people are raised to pay cash for everything, to each his own. We already worked the employee angle adn I was disappointed with that not working out, they would not allow that kind of money - I am sure he could do a sporty as its less money.
Somebody can do it - i just don't want to put him into a nightmare loan with some crazy terms - trying to help him get a bike and build some credit history - at some point he may want to buy a house....

beaverretriever
04-25-2007, 07:42 AM
I got a guy who wants my bike, no credit history, can't qualify with HD Credit...can someone do a loan for this guy? I have the HD credit app I can fax over if someone wants to try - send me a phone number via PM and we will talk. He is 26 and employed w/ an HD dealer.
Thanks.
LOL. I have guys that try to qual that are in their 30s,40s,50s, and later that have zero credit history.
Does he have any trade lines? HD credit offers a first time buyers program, but they require two lines of trade, and they can only qual on a Sporty.
Unfortunately, HD is pretty much the most lenient of all lenders in the motorcycle industry.
I agree with Jordy, he may want to try a credit union. Credit unions tend to not care as much about score as a regular bank.
Can he get a co-signer? Actually on the Harely App, you would want to do it as a joint app no co-signer.
Good Luck!