PDA

View Full Version : When is the event at Lake Anna ??

canam10
04-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Hello,
I have Sons down in the Troy, Virginia & Raliegh,NC area and aNephew in Kent Island,Md. Would like to tie in a visit with him and his family and your event. What are the dates of the event? I have been racing flatbottom v-drives since 1966. I currently own the Team Biesemeyer boat( SS-10 American Dream) I have raced up and down the east coast for years along with a D'Cucci Starfire and a 21' Rayson Craft Daycruiser,that should be delivered this weekend. I have also purchaced the Temptation V-bottom Jet/v-drive molds. Hopefully later this summer we will be laying up a couple for my Sons and Nephew . I'll try and attach a picture. If you allow spectators I would love to try and get down there and meet some of the East Coast Hot Boaters and see just how pleasure boats are set up. Tim

sunkisst
04-25-2007, 10:08 AM
We will be meeting June 7 8 9 & 10. The largest turnout is normally Saturday,but thursday and friday are the calmest days on the water.Sat & Sun are really hectic at Anna.See you there!

LynnsJet
04-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Lake Anna is officially June 8, 9 & 10. A bunch of us are going down on Wednesday June 6 so we can get a couple extra days of smooth water boating in.

sunkisst
04-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Lynn, do i have to piss off my boss and come wednesday?...O.K....I will do what it takes.See you Wed.what time will you be getting to the 208 bridge?...Hi Point Marina...?

sunkisst
04-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Lynn,I just re-read your post on Anna,You are staying on top of the hill,I am staying at Hi Point...the bottom of the hill...at the loading ramp.See you wednesday!!!

sunkisst
04-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Lynn,I squoze Scott,my boss,today,I will indeed see you and whomever is coming on wednesday.What time of day do you & company expect to land?

LynnsJet
04-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Great News
A bunch of us are having a cook-out on the sand bar (up lake) and it would be great to see you.
I think Wed and Thur will be pretty neat days to be at Lake Anna. Just us disturbing the peace and tranquility of the lake with our littlle boats.

sunkisst
04-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Lynn,that is indeed funny shit.I will be there at about ...O'dark:30...See you there. Have added another fuel tank...long rides are now in the future!!