PDA

View Full Version : hey phx ***boaters

squirt'nmyload
04-25-2007, 07:46 PM
i'm putting this up for hotrod sprint.....he has been busy the last couple months organizing a motorsports show being held at his church at 7th ave & bethany home...if anyone has any interest to bring their boat to it please let me or him know.......it is this saturday, thats why i'm busting balls to get my new one done..... starts at 10am and it's over at 2pm but he would like to have participants there at 8 for set up.....hope to have a good boat turn out!!......:)

Some Kind Of Monster
04-26-2007, 06:32 AM
i'm putting this up for hotrod sprint.....he has been busy the last couple months organizing a motorsports show being held at his church at 7th ave & bethany home...if anyone has any interest to bring their boat to it please let me or him know.......it is this saturday, thats why i'm busting balls to get my new one done..... starts at 10am and it's over at 2pm but he would like to have participants there at 8 for set up.....hope to have a good boat turn out!!......:)
I'm there. Maybe I'll just camp there so I don't have to get up and drive to BFE so early in the morning :D Maybe TAF can bring his trailer!

MUDBUNNY
04-26-2007, 06:55 AM
i'm in .... this will be the 3rd year for the bronco and 1st year for the boat

squirt'nmyload
04-26-2007, 07:39 PM
ttt......see you two there:)

squirt'nmyload
04-29-2007, 09:34 PM
it was nice to see those who made it.....my camera broke friday night so i didn't get pics....took one of my new boat from a camera phone:)
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/attachment-9.jpg

'78 gt boat
04-30-2007, 06:05 PM
The boat looks good man. I could not make it due to a wedding my wife reminded me about. I hope mine will be back together by this weekend. I stopped by today and they were starting on the guages. I guess the pump parts are not in yet. Hope to be on the water by Sunday:D :)

Some Kind Of Monster
05-01-2007, 06:38 AM
[QUOTE='78 gt boat;2532850]I could not make it due to a wedding my wife reminded me about. QUOTE]
I hope it wasn't yours ;) :D

'78 gt boat
05-01-2007, 10:44 PM
:D :D would'nt that be the worst! LMAO

79centurion
05-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Wish I could have made it. I see my dad and his girlfriends boat in the background(southwind). I have been busy prepping my old flattie for paint
Dan