PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Day in My Life - Ever

dirty old man
04-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Well, I'm proud to report that yesterday, when the market hit 13,000+, I had my first $50,000 day. All you young guys, hope you do as well when you hit my age. And my cig is paid for

photo chick
04-26-2007, 07:52 AM
Well, I'm proud to report that yesterday, when the market hit 13,000+, I had my first $50,000 day. All you young guys, hope you do as well when you hit my age. And my cig is paid for
WOW congrats!!! I haven't had a superb day since 911, glad to hear someone else has!

OutCole'd
04-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Have you seen this thread??
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148315
:D

That Guy
04-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Have you seen this thread??
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148315
ROFLMAO......:) :D :D

Nord
04-26-2007, 07:59 AM
You sold all of your stock yesterday??

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
04-26-2007, 08:02 AM
WOW congrats!!! I haven't had a superb day since 911, glad to hear someone else has!
not for nothing, and i am not trying to stir the pot because you have proven yourself as a very nice person, but this isn't coming across very well... I am sure your intention is different than how it sounds...

dirty old man
04-26-2007, 08:04 AM
will your sister be there, my g/f won't

Nord
04-26-2007, 08:05 AM
not for nothing, and i am not trying to stir the pot because you have proven yourself as a very nice person, but this isn't coming across very well... I am sure your intention is different than how it sounds...
?????:confused:?????

OutCole'd
04-26-2007, 08:05 AM
will your sister be there, my g/f won't
Sure.....:D

Jordy
04-26-2007, 08:10 AM
You sold all of your stock yesterday??
Bingo. :notam:
Weren't you just crying about losing $100K in the market a few months ago??? Unless you pull it out, you don't gain or lose anything, other than on paper. :notam:

photo chick
04-26-2007, 08:11 AM
No No No No...............not what I meant at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the stock market ONLY! Please don't go there!!!!!!!! I'd much rather be poor than in the position of anyone over seas right now, or the families here, trust me. Sorry if the comment was taken WRONG!!!!!!!! I just meant that the High Tech industry hasn't been the same since and that's were most of my stock is.....Glad to hear someone else is doing well.. that's all I meant, promise!

Jbb
04-26-2007, 08:12 AM
No No No No...............not what I meant at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the stock market ONLY! Please don't go there!!!!!!!! I'd much rather be poor than in the position of anyone over seas right now, or the families here, trust me. Sorry if the comment was taken WRONG!!!!!!!! I just meant that the High Tech industry hasn't been the same since and that's were most of my stock is.....Glad to hear someone else is doing well.. that's all I meant, promise!
troublemaker....:jawdrop:

Nord
04-26-2007, 08:13 AM
I'm guessing you know why I asked if you sold.................:devil:;)
What stocks were your big ones yesterday???
I watch this one daily..........its the cream of my crop. The symbol is HANS
~NORD~

RitcheyRch
04-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Very cool and congrats.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
04-26-2007, 08:14 AM
i figured as much but felt like i needed to say that it sounded wrong to me...

dirty old man
04-26-2007, 08:16 AM
No, hardly ever sell anything. I watch C, QCOM, BA, BAC, GOOG, MO, and many others I can't think of currently. And yes, Jordy, I recently took a hit but have more than come back

Jordy
04-26-2007, 08:16 AM
And yes, Jordy, I recently took a hit but have more than come back
Glad to hear the sky isn't falling anymore. ;) :D

OGShocker
04-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Why do you feel the need to stir the pot?;) :D
Funny how ten people can read the same post and take it 11 different ways..:D

HighRoller
04-26-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm not a pro at investing, but I hope you have your single stocks are balanced with mutual funds or something a little less volatile. I still remember Enron, WorldCom and others that people were riding high on until................:eek:

photo chick
04-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Why do you feel the need to stir the pot?;) :D
Funny how ten people can read the same post and take it 11 different ways..:D
I am not a pot stirrer nor have I ever been :D ;) Once again.....I'm going back to posting pics.....you can find me in the Kodak Moments where I apparently only belong:)

Wheeler
04-26-2007, 08:40 AM
I am not a pot stirrer nor have I ever been :D ;) Once again.....I'm going back to posting pics.....you can find me in the Kodak Moments where I apparently only belong:)
No! Don't Go!

photo chick
04-26-2007, 08:41 AM
No! Don't Go!
I should add...only pics I've taken.... huh Wheeler:D

Jbb
04-26-2007, 08:42 AM
....you can find me in the Kodak Moments where I apparently only belong:)
They always come back......:p

photo chick
04-26-2007, 08:53 AM
They always come back......:p
You're such a magnet!

Jbb
04-26-2007, 08:55 AM
You're such a magnet!
That's what Im talkin about....:D

Trailer Park Casanova