PDA

View Full Version : So lucky thinks he is straight now...

dmontzsta
04-26-2007, 08:31 AM
cause he found a new woman. Well, you are still a bench racing fag and cannot escape it. I say we all find her and reveal his bench racing fag past.

QuickJet
04-26-2007, 09:29 AM
cause he found a new woman. Well, you are still a bench racing fag and cannot escape it. I say we all find her and reveal his bench racing fag past.
Oh she'll figure out that he's a fag as soon as he asks her if he can suck her cock :D

dmontzsta
04-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Oh she'll figure out that he's a fag as soon as he asks her if he can suck her cock :D
lol

Biglue
04-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Lucky will always be a bean bag gargler. :D :D

rrrr
04-26-2007, 05:05 PM
He's posting in the Sandbar that he got snipped.......I dunno why that would matter considering a.) He's usually the catcher, not the pitcher, and b.) When he isn't getting his muffin stuffed, he's doing animals, not women.
:crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
He's posting in the Sandbar that he got snipped.......I dunno why that would matter considering a.) He's usually the catcher, not the pitcher, and b.) When he isn't getting his muffin stuffed, he's doing animals, not women.
:crossx: :crossx:
Muffin.......shit.....more like double fisting a turkey. :D :D

rrrr
04-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Lucky and his new girlfriend......:jawdrop: :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/307ihavecon.jpg

Kim Hanson
04-26-2007, 05:59 PM
You Guys/Girls are bent :D :D ............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
04-26-2007, 06:24 PM
You Guys/Girls are bent :D :D ............( . )( . )...........
To the left on the hang.:devil:

Kim Hanson
04-26-2007, 07:53 PM
To the left on the hang.:devil:
I already know you will hang off anything, with hair attached to it :D :D .......( . )( . )..........Don't be fockin with my bud Lucky, we go back aways :D :D

lucky
04-27-2007, 06:34 PM
hey donald you want a piece of me , I know you do you shaft lubricator :D Ok Palaye:D

dragboat
04-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Frozen green peas? Hope your doing OK.

Kim Hanson
04-27-2007, 07:12 PM
hey donald you want a piece of me , I know you do you shaft lubricator :D Ok Palaye:D
Ok Palaye
Ricer maybe, player NO!.................( . )( . ).................:idea: :D

dragboat
04-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Player!:D :D :D

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 09:57 PM
You call me a ricer, but look at your truck! lol.
I guess if a Mustang is rice, I am a ricer.:devil:

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 06:05 PM
ricer:confused: lik fast and furious or is he just furious cuz he aint fast yet :D:D
He has a Maxima for christsakes :D :D All that missing with Donald is the old timers hat..........( . )( . )............:D :D Looks like a cowboy hat that the back sucked all up cause of the backdraft from his ears :D

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 06:14 PM
You call me a ricer, but look at your truck! lol.
I guess if a Mustang is rice, I am a ricer.:devil:
My other truck eats those things, they are shit, so you are shit! :D :D
My flammer gets alot of attention up here, slammed 3 & 4 soon and dingle balls, I have the fuzzy dice already :D NOS next, when I am done I will eat those piles of crap easy...........( . )( . ).................:idea:

rrrr
04-28-2007, 06:19 PM
My flammer gets alot of attention up here.....
Kim, some Catholic priests get a lot of attention too.....it's not always a good thing. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Kim, some Catholic priests get a lot of attention too.....it's not always a good thing. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :jawdrop:
I don't drink and swerve anymore :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........I have found the one eye technique works pretty good, I just cover Marcy's one eye and we make it home..............:idea:

lucky
04-29-2007, 10:12 AM
my focken rigth nut is black and blue !! and why is it Every frinckin nurse has to come admire your man hood and giggle like school girls - the nurses left with a joyous look on their face's - I left walking funny ? wtf :)

dmontzsta
04-29-2007, 01:17 PM
My other truck eats those things, they are shit, so you are shit! :D :D
My flammer gets alot of attention up here, slammed 3 & 4 soon and dingle balls, I have the fuzzy dice already :D NOS next, when I am done I will eat those piles of crap easy...........( . )( . ).................:idea:
So you have a truck that runs mid 13s in street mode? wow.

Kim Hanson
04-29-2007, 04:25 PM
So you have a truck that runs mid 13s in street mode? wow.
It's a 5.7 and it works very fine, even raced a chipped out Dodge truck and ate it up...........( . )( . )................:D :D

dmontzsta
04-29-2007, 04:49 PM
It's a 5.7 and it works very fine, even raced a chipped out Dodge truck and ate it up...........( . )( . )................:D :D
A 5.7 huh? wow...thats ****in sweet. You raced a dodge truck? I aint messin with you...you da man dawg.

dragboat
04-29-2007, 05:04 PM
my focken rigth nut is black and blue !! and why is it Every frinckin nurse has to come admire your man hood and giggle like school girls - the nurses left with a joyous look on their face's - I left walking funny ? wtf :)
Are you saying maybe they enjoyed it a little to much? I'm guessing it's one of those times that you really don't want them to explain the giggling.:rolleyes: :o :D

Kim Hanson
04-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Are you saying maybe they enjoyed it a little to much? I'm guessing it's one of those times that you really don't want them to explain the giggling.:rolleyes: :o :D
I have to do it to ya Lucky, what are friends for anyways :D :D ..........( . )( . )...............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29709&stc=1&d=1177898039

dragboat
04-29-2007, 06:04 PM
I have to do it to ya Lucky, what are friends for anyways :D :D ..........( . )( . )...............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29709&stc=1&d=1177898039
I am SO sorry Lucky, I did not want to LAUGH MY A** OFF but Kim made me!:D :D :D
:D :eek: :rolleyes: