PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chief's

Kindsvater Flat
10-01-2003, 06:43 PM
How are those movies that I sent you? :D

BILLY.B
10-01-2003, 06:50 PM
CD player went out on the computer, and I have not seen "HEY GUY" (new name for the other chief- ACCEPTANCE). I will give the cd's to him this weekend. :cool:

ACCEPTENCE
10-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Hey Guy, I said HEY GUY!!! I wouldn't know that other GUY!!!! is holding on to them way to tight!!!
Frikin GUY!!!! Whats up with that Guy!!!
I hear Upland was havin a shortage on cd's and that GUY!!! is resupplying the stock.
I hope to see them soon though, I just gotta find that GUY!!! who has them still.

smalls
10-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Dang Guy!

ACCEPTENCE
10-01-2003, 08:52 PM
You to funny BB. :p

ACCEPTENCE
10-01-2003, 08:53 PM
smalls:
Dang Guy! Yeah, no shit, that GUY!!! is hordin the cd's :mad:

BILLY.B
10-02-2003, 05:45 AM
Kindsvater Flat:
How are those movies that I sent you? :D Hey "GUY", how's the big bad DODGE running??.

Kindsvater Flat
10-02-2003, 04:20 PM
BILLY.B:
Kindsvater Flat:
How are those movies that I sent you? :D Hey "GUY", how's the big bad DODGE running??. Que pasa Hombre?!!! The ol dodge is running good. Its nice not to hear that knocking sound. I don't think the last video I took of it is on any of the cd's I sent you. Between the motor change and taller gears, I don't get that porpoise effect as bad. You could download it but it would take you forever.
I have some more cd's to send you but I'm not going to worry about it until you fix the pc.

ACCEPTENCE
10-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
BILLY.B:
Kindsvater Flat:
How are those movies that I sent you? :D Hey "GUY", how's the big bad DODGE running??. Que pasa Hombre?!!! The ol dodge is running good. Its nice not to hear that knocking sound. I don't think the last video I took of it is on any of the cd's I sent you. Between the motor change and taller gears, I don't get that porpoise effect as bad. You could download it but it would take you forever.
I have some more cd's to send you but I'm not going to worry about it until you fix the pc. New Plan...send the new cd's this way and i'll send em to that GUY!!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
10-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Right on "GUY"!! But only if you're going to be a team player. :D

Kindsvater Flat
10-02-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey Chief!! Tell that Capt America "GUY" that they liked the inj setup and sent it off to kinsler for flow testing or something like that.

Sangster
10-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Right on "GUY"!! But only if you're going to be a team player. :D Startin' to sound like a big ole' Sausage party in the makin'.... :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118aaa19-med.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
10-02-2003, 08:34 PM
Not that kind of team but I can understand your type of thinking since you live so close to the bay. :D

Sangster
10-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Close enough to know better...... smile_sp Mike, you gonna make it down to the Creek this weekend..

Kindsvater Flat
10-02-2003, 08:40 PM
unless all the farmers finish harvest and we get all there seed processed by tomorrow night I'm going to say no. But we will be happy to talk behind your back while you're gone. :D