PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to The Outdrive Exchange and Performance Marine aka Badkachina

Steamin' Rice
04-26-2007, 08:44 AM
I needed a new water pump in one of my engines and got in touch with Paul about it a couple of weeks ago. He said to call and make an appt and that he would get me taken care of. I was out of town for some work trips and forgot to call to make an appt, so I called them last week on Thurs afternoon to see what they could do. Jim told me to bring the boat in first thing the next morning and he would get me taken care of. I dropped the boat off Fri AM, and Fri afternoon the boat was finished and ready to go.
The best part was that he charged the work to some guy named Jordy. :devil: :D
Thanks again Paul and Jim - I'll watch for you guys in Havasu over the weekend.

Jordy
04-26-2007, 09:18 AM
The best part was that he charged the work to some guy named Jordy. :devil: :D
The even better part is I stiff the bill when it's not my boat and I don't order the work. ;)
Glad it worked out for ya!!! :)
Jordy :D

soupersonic
04-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Yep, those guys rock !! I blew up a drive a couple weeks ago. They had me in on thursday and out on Friday. And the price was right too . I think they billed part of it to that Jordy guy also. :D

Jordy
04-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Yep, those guys rock !! I blew up a drive a couple weeks ago. They had me in on thursday and out on Friday. And the price was right too . I think they billed part of it to that Jordy guy also. :D
See post #2. :D :D :D

Steamin' Rice
04-26-2007, 04:54 PM
The even better part is I stiff the bill when it's not my boat and I don't order the work. ;)
Glad it worked out for ya!!! :)
Jordy :D
That might explain why they said something about you being on a cash and carry basis or something like that.. :idea: ;)