PDA

View Full Version : Boat Service Places in Rancho/Ontario Area?

Wizard29
04-26-2007, 11:02 AM
I'd like to have some regular maintenance done on my Magic. Change the drive oil, inspect the drive, maybe change the water impeller, etc...
Anybody know of any good boat service places in the Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario area?

Hotcobra270
04-26-2007, 11:05 AM
I'd like to have some regular maintenance done on my Magic. Change the drive oil, inspect the drive, maybe change the water impeller, etc...
Anybody know of any good boat service places in the Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario area?
Cobra and essex are in ontario.. They can service just about any boat..

wsuwrhr
04-26-2007, 11:05 AM
I don't know about good, but Future Marine is on Arrow Hwy, I want to say west of Grove.
They have been there forever, I have only passed by, so I can't speak for their service.

Hotcobra270
04-26-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't know about good, but Future Marine is on Arrow Hwy, I want to say west of Grove.
They have been there forever, I have only passed by, so I can't speak for their service.
i used them for my 99 reinell, but I wouldnt use them for my ***boat...
I only saw small cruisers everytime I went there

boatsnblondes
04-26-2007, 01:13 PM
It's a little further to drive, down the 91 to Corona...but GS marine is real good at this stuff....Greg is a stand up guy....give him a call, 951-272-6060..he'll take care of ya.....

LOWRIVER2
04-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Prime Marine at 8780 Prestige Ct. in Rancho
909-484-8338
Mike R. and his crew do service on all boats as well as rig some of the cleanest V drives around.
Great guys to deal with

Lavey29
04-27-2007, 03:29 AM
I agree, Prime Marine in Rancho is good. There is also GT performance over in upland off Central and 11th.

wsuwrhr
04-27-2007, 06:49 AM
I would have said Prime, hands down, but I didn't know they do service.
Those guys know their way around a boat.

a catered life
04-27-2007, 06:56 AM
this place is a little west but is probably the best place i have had the pleasure of working with CONCEPT MARINE of the 10 in montclair

atomickitn
04-27-2007, 07:31 AM
if you really want the best service and any rebuilding of any thing on your boat you should do yourself a favor and call B&D marine , brian and dane ar two of the nicest people around and wont screw you in any way shap or form they are also merc certified and can do any custom work as well from drives to motors and inbetween...on many occasions that we ( dana boats ) use to use anothr merc shop could not fix our customers problems even after the second time ..we took it to B&D and they found the problem and fix it in a hurry ..they are in arcadia and well worth the trip....they also are friends amoung the hot boat community and hang out with all of us on a regular basis......:)

Wizard29
04-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the information, everybody. I'll give these places a call and see what their time frames are.
I'll be bringing the boat home from Cottonwood next weekend and I'll need it back before Memorial Day. That allows three weeks for a place to get it done. I would hope it wouldn't take anybody that long, but you never know...