PDA

View Full Version : 1989 K5 Blazer

Howard77
04-26-2007, 11:03 AM
must sell, taxes hurt, after last thread and to the advise of the ***boat forum i will get rid of the old girl for $5,300.00
New rims and tires, paint, fenders, air conditioning, radiator, head job, rebuild fuel injected throttle body, shocks, brakes (calipers and everything) magna flow exhaust w/ converter. passed California smog, gets about 15 mpg, and too much other stuff to mention I am tired of writing
Bad parts, I missed a one small spot of rust on the top tailgate about the size of a nickel, the headliner is not done. I think that is it

Outnumbered
04-26-2007, 12:39 PM
must sell, taxes hurt, after last thread and to the advise of the ***boat forum i will get rid of the old girl for $5,300.00
New rims and tires, paint, fenders, air conditioning, radiator, head job, rebuild fuel injected throttle body, shocks, brakes (calipers and everything) magna flow exhaust w/ converter. passed California smog, gets about 15 mpg, and too much other stuff to mention I am tired of writing
Bad parts, I missed a one small spot of rust on the top tailgate about the size of a nickel, the headliner is not done. I think that is it
Should sell pretty quick for that price. Miles are real low. Nice truck. Good luck.

Howard77
04-26-2007, 12:54 PM
forgot has 65K in miles