PDA

View Full Version : Will JW be at the Poker Run?

ChumpChange
04-26-2007, 01:42 PM
John:
You gonna be up there? If so, with a 26' Deck? If you are and see my boat, let me know, I'd love a ride. If this thing ever unloads, I still want a 26.

ULTRA28
04-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I'll be there. I'm taking a 28 Stealth to take a customer for a test drive in. I have several customers that I will be hanging with that have 26 Decks. I'm sure I can arrange a test drive for you. I was planning on taking a 26 Deck for the weekend too, but it's still being finished. If it gets done I will take it also. We will be in the channel early Saturday morning doing test drives if you want to look for us.

ChumpChange
04-26-2007, 02:58 PM
What is early to you? Early is 5am for me. I'll be looking at houses at 10am with Michele Bravata. What time will you be there?

voodoomedman
04-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I'll be there. I'm taking a 28 Stealth to take a customer for a test drive in. I have several customers that I will be hanging with that have 26 Decks. I'm sure I can arrange a test drive for you. I was planning on taking a 26 Deck for the weekend too, but it's still being finished. If it gets done I will take it also. We will be in the channel early Saturday morning doing test drives if you want to look for us.
Not that anybody wants a 24 anymore since you started with those 26r's but if you need to give anyone test rides in a 24 you know how to find me.

raff
04-26-2007, 03:05 PM
what power will that 28 have in it? Might need to get Sara out in it:D
what time is early? hope to be on the water by 6 or 7am.. also will try to get out on Friday if we get out there early say by 10 or 11:idea:
hope to run in to you on Saturday..
Mark out

ULTRA28
04-26-2007, 03:08 PM
For me early is 8:00, but for this weekend it is 6:30 or so. I might try to get on the water by 6:00 for test drives before 7:00. That way it won't interfere with anyones poker run plans.

raff
04-26-2007, 03:21 PM
We will be lunching at the Nautical, so we will see you in the channel around 6:00 or 6:30ish if not there is aways that weekend in June:D

DMVQUEEN
04-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Was looking for you Saturday morning around 7:00, but I think you might have already left for a test drive.......
Maybe at the regatta........:D
See you then
Sara out

shippingguy
04-29-2007, 07:37 PM
what power will that 28 have in it? Might need to get Sara out in it:D
what time is early? hope to be on the water by 6 or 7am.. also will try to get out on Friday if we get out there early say by 10 or 11:idea:
hope to run in to you on Saturday..
Mark out
That blue 28 Stealth has a Viper 625 in it.

ULTRA28
05-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Was looking for you Saturday morning around 7:00, but I think you might have already left for a test drive.......
Maybe at the regatta........:D
See you then
Sara out
We lost a belt on the Viper early in the day and had to take the boat off the water. We manged to get our test drives in before that happened though.