PDA

View Full Version : Can you say CASH COW???

Boozer
04-26-2007, 03:37 PM
I've now got several different avenues to make people boat loads of money. Car Washes, Truck Washes, and this bad boy right here.
http://www.mrzippys.com/
http://www.mrzippys.com/images/main_photo.jpg
I'm thinking Havasu, Ocotillo, Glamis, El Mirage, etc. etc. etc.
If you want to know more let me know I am a distributor.

LuckyDaze
04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
what are the laws governing setup, and where can you setup something like this?
~Brian

Boozer
04-26-2007, 03:44 PM
what are the laws governing setup, and where can you setup something like this?
~Brian
You can set it up anywhere assuming the zoning laws for that area will permit it.
The only thing you need is 220 electric and a drain line.
We're getting ready to do one here and run it into the storm drain.

Daytona100
04-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Can you make it float?:idea:

Daytona100
04-26-2007, 05:45 PM

Boozer
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Sure. Anything is doable for the right price.

THE WIDGE
04-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I've got a Self Service Car Wash in Socal. How much do these things run?
Thanks

Boozer
04-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Around 110-120K installed

HighRoller
04-27-2007, 09:23 AM
You do coin-op laundry too? I was curious what a decent car wash/laundry does as far as cash flow weekly.

Boozer
04-27-2007, 11:00 AM
You do coin-op laundry too? I was curious what a decent car wash/laundry does as far as cash flow weekly.
Location is everything.
The owner of my company did coin-op laundry before getting into the car wash business. He got out of it because it was far more work then he had ever anticipated and wouldn't go back into it if his life depended on it. There's a reason you don't see laundromats popping up anymore and it's not because people stopped washing their own clothes.
A good car wash can make a lot of money. I've got a location right now thats pulling down 20K a month with a single in bay automatic machine.
The car wash industry itself is slowly moving away from in bay automatics and moving into express tunnels. The express tunnels can handle a lot more volume but they are also a significantly higher risk investment because the start up costs are much higher then an inbay automatic. However the most successful car washes in the country are located pretty close to me and they are all express tunnels.
Personally I'm using the money I make to invest in commercial truck washes. Blue Beacon is the ONLY large national chain of truck washes and is doing over 140 million in annual sales volume. The market is PLENTY big enough for competition and I plan to bring them some competition on a national level.
I think the ice machine can also be a VERY, VERY profitable piece of equipment, will require the least amount of time invested by it's owner, and if placed in the right location make some serious coin. The guy who designed it has over 100 of them in Texas right now that he owns, some of his machines are bringing in 15K+ monthly, and his average machine is doing 8K monthly with his operating costs only being about 10%. Averaging $7200 a month in profit on a machine you have to spend about an hour a week maintaining is pretty damn good! I'll be installing ice machines at all of my own truck washes.

HighRoller
04-27-2007, 11:05 AM
If you get a good rep in the truck wash deal you'll have more business than you can handle! I'll give you a hot tip as well. If you're looking for a great location for a commercial truck wash, Exit 9 on I-40 in Arizona. Crapload of commercial truck traffic to and from California and Yuma as well as all the Havasu traffic. Have 5 or 6 truck bays and some self service stuff and let 'em come!!!

Boozer
04-30-2007, 06:32 AM
Bump for Monday.