PDA

View Full Version : Anyone screw their neighbor?

tinamarie7409
04-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I have come across the screwing thy neighbor thing a few times on here..and it got me thinking...how many of you have actually focked your neighbor??
I'm just curious as to how often this really happens, and how things turn out?
Well...I did screw my neighbor..fell in love with him. We both divorced and we were together two years. Things ended badly..he ended up cheating. Not really a big surprise I guess!!

yopengo
04-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Only thing I have screwed in the last twenty years is my wife :D

YeLLowBoaT
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
I did when I was 17.

HCS
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
You want to screw?

Devil's Advocate
04-26-2007, 09:23 PM
I've never had any neighbors that I wanted to screw. But I know some who screwed eachother.:D

wolfie
04-26-2007, 09:31 PM
I've got a hot neighbor, but If it weren't for the fact that I'm too old and my wife is the head of the Lorena Bobbit Fan Club......But really, I've been married too long to do something like that.
Or does screwing the neighbors daughter when you're 17 count?

Tom Brown
04-26-2007, 09:33 PM
I've masturbated in the alley behind my neighbor's garage with a couple of the neighborhood cats watching.

tinamarie7409
04-26-2007, 09:40 PM
I've never had any neighbors that I wanted to screw. But I know some who screwed eachother.:D
Personally, I don't know anyone else who has. Guess I just got lucky/or unlucky however you want to put it...but he was so damn hot I could not help myself. He'd mow the yard in only shorts that were almost falling off except for the great ass he had holding them up! Then we started drinking alot with all the neighbors (and husbands/wifes)...playing poker and staying up really late talking...we just got along really well. (and of course the "hot" part)..next thing you know he's at my house one day asking something about yard work...and I kissed him. All he said was "OH IT'S ON NOW"..and he was right. We had crazy sex any chance we could for a month. Then I knew I had to leave my marriage..I did not want to hurt my husband..I knew I was in love with the neighbor.

franky
04-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Personally, I don't know anyone else who has. Guess I just got lucky/or unlucky however you want to put it...but he was so damn hot I could not help myself. He'd mow the yard in only shorts that were almost falling off except for the great ass he had holding them up! Then we started drinking alot with all the neighbors (and husbands/wifes)...playing poker and staying up really late talking...we just got along really well. (and of course the "hot" part)..next thing you know he's at my house one day asking something about yard work...and I kissed him. All he said was "OH IT'S ON NOW"..and he was right. We had crazy sex any chance we could for a month. Then I knew I had to leave my marriage..I did not want to hurt my husband..I knew I was in love with the neighbor.
Wow, and.......keep going.

boatsnblondes
04-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Couple of observations and a thought....first, this post is most likely better off on an adult BB, second, your bragging about cheating on your husband, does not do much to garner respect amongst us loyal married types..myself included, and third, are you drunk posting????

MR HARLEY
04-26-2007, 09:46 PM
I've never had any neighbors that I wanted to screw.
:idea: :D

boatsnblondes
04-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I've masturbated in the alley behind my neighbor's garage with a couple of the neighborhood cats watching.
You too, huh? And I thought I was the only one....I like doing it on nights theres a full moon...:D

tntperformance
04-26-2007, 09:48 PM
That explains alot.:eek: :D

lalhc
04-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Ahhh yep, I did, before I met my wife. I think I was about 25 or so. This one chick lived a couple houses over from me and her live in boyfriend used to work nights :D She ended up leaving him but our relationship went no where. I soon after sold my house and moved.

rivrrts429
04-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I think we were neighbors once:D :D

riverbound
04-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Couple of observations and a thought....first, this post is most likely better off on an adult BB, second, your bragging about cheating on your husband, does not do much to garner respect amongst us loyal married types..myself included, and third, are you drunk posting????
My thoughts exactly :mad:

Tom Brown
04-26-2007, 10:25 PM
...second, your bragging about cheating on your husband...
Easy there b&b. I don't think she is bragging, just sharing some personal experience.

acatitude
04-26-2007, 10:27 PM
actually did that many years ago. Got divorced when I was about 24 and the ex moved. The neighbor girl was then about 19 and she had just come home from oklahoma and had one of them firebirds black with the eagle on hood a 400 ci motor and we started talking about cars and dated for about 3 months before I think her mom got pissed at her for doing me every night...:)

SHOTKALLIN
04-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Paging Ratso..........:D

Buddy
04-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Bought my house 7 yrs ago, My best freind moved in. Two strippers lived next door and a Hot nurse lived across the street. Perfect scenerio, 2 of us 3 of them:D . (Im a yacht captain) Well I get a delivery as soon as things with the neighbors are getting all set. The first 3 days Im gone, Jon(roommate) has got with the nurse:( Thats allright still 2 strippers left:D 10 days later Jon went to a baseball game with both strippers AND we all know what happened next! Only sloppy seconds left for me:jawdrop:

707dog
04-27-2007, 05:15 AM
my neighbor/baby sitter was my first rampin with the jeans off- she helped me eliminate my jean burn issues...lmao

TexasChopper
04-27-2007, 05:22 AM
I had a friend come stay at my home in GA for about a year and I'm pretty sure he hit the neighbor. He always denied it, but they were waaaay to close. And I know he rode his old neighbor in Maryland

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-27-2007, 05:49 AM
Thats like eating the same dinner every night for 20 years :D

HavaSkank
04-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Cats are kinky little bastards. I once caught my tabby video taping my recent masturbation session and uploading it to youtube. They cant be trusted.

Daddy_G
04-27-2007, 05:58 AM
...how many of you have actually focked your neighbor??
I'm just curious as to how often this really happens, and how things turn out?
When I was 16, my first screw was right next door.
It was very convenient and I found that screwing is really fun! :D

mdunn01
04-27-2007, 06:00 AM
This happens alot out there and well it just happen to my good friend a week ago, it never works out and never ends happy. I myself was married for a long time, than met the first woman i fell in love with when i was 36, dated for one year. I would have married her if she wasnt still married( LOL). She crushed my heart, screwed me up in the head and really left me heart broken. Why....she went back to her husband because she couldnt follow through with it. I spent a year trying to fix my head and rebuild my Ottoman Empire. Its sad to say but doing the neighbor, having affairs, 3 somes, all that really fun exciting things screw up in the long run and never end up right. Someone looses and someone goes home empty, either a heart or pocket book. It never works out. Anyway, its best to just enjoy the person you are with and if your not happy, move on to the next person, no need to add drama.
God..for a newbe here I need to shut up....

Mr. Crusader 83
04-27-2007, 06:07 AM
I SCREWED MY NEIGHBOR!!! And im proud of it. Now she is my girlfriend. We just had our 1 year aniversary.
I moved into a new house with 2 of my buddys and she lived 3 house away. And the rest is history. And I couldnt be happier:D

HEDJUG
04-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Yes I have, I was 17 & to date it has been one of my greatest achievements. The house down the street had 4 different girls living there from time to time & I banged all of em. Mom, daughter, step daughter & step daughters good friend. This is not a trailer park story, but a Philly row house story.
See the step daughter was a regular of mine & she ended up moving in with step mom. Step mom was the neighborhood hoochie & was very open about her hoochie-ness. We would party there all the time & I would bang the crap out of the step daugher with mom in the house. I guess mom decided wanted a peice to, cuz she called me over one night for a thumpin. I banged her a couple of times & continued to hammer her step daughter. The thing with mom ended when her real daugher moved in & I nailed her at one of the partys. Things cooled down after that & I would only hook up with the step-daugher from time to time. Then they had a friend move in, well she was a hottie & I just had to jump on it.
I continued to bang the friend & step daughter for three more years. Both know & neither really cared. True story. There was an advantage to living in a area with a few hundred thousand people witin 5 min of the house.

ratso
04-27-2007, 06:31 AM
Screw one? Hell, I married one...;)
Dang Tina... Abilene must be boring on a Thursday night lol... Glad you're coming back to Waco! See ya Saturday night!:D

ratso
04-27-2007, 06:34 AM
Yes I have, I was 17 & to date it has been one of my greatest achievements. The house down the street had 4 different girls living there from time to time & I banged all of em. Mom, daughter, step daughter & step daughters good friend. This is not a trailer park story, but a Philly row house story.
See the step daughter was a regular of mine & she ended up moving in with step mom. Step mom was the neighborhood hoochie & was very open about her hoochie-ness. We would party there all the time & I would bang the crap out of the step daugher with mom in the house. I guess mom decided wanted a peice to, cuz she called me over one night for a thumpin. I banged her a couple of times & continued to hammer her step daughter. The thing with mom ended when her real daugher moved in & I nailed her at one of the partys. Things cooled down after that & I would only hook up with the step-daugher from time to time. Then they had a friend move in, well she was a hottie & I just had to jump on it.
I continued to bang the friend & step daughter for three more years. Both know & neither really cared. True story. There was an advantage to living in a area with a few hundred thousand people witin 5 min of the house.
Could you post a pic... I think my mom had twins and never told me :jawdrop: ROTFLMAO...:D

Some Kind Of Monster
04-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Then I knew I had to leave my marriage..I did not want to hurt my husband...
Little late for that I reckon... :rolleyes:

ratso
04-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Little late for that I reckon... :rolleyes:
You'd have to know the entire story before making judgements... She still gets the use of his house when she is here and gets to drive his Red Vette too... she must not be all that bad...;)

Old Texan
04-27-2007, 07:11 AM
We had a neighborhood affair going on for several years that was quite unique. A guy to the north of us got to having an affair with a wife to the south of us. This resulted in 2 divorces. Both households split with the wives staying in the respective homes with the kids. Couple 1 who had the affair continued on and he moved in with his now "girlfriend" and her 2 kids.
At this point the husband and wife "victims" had resorted to consoling each other over their exspouses misdeeds and they "fell in love". They now moved into the other house with that ladies 3 kids.
Everything appeared to be going fairly well except a couple of the kids were quite upset over he "craziness" of the new arrangements. The kids were all between 5 and 14 and this was very embarassing to them. You can imagine the stories circulating. The couples all seemed to have mellowed out and got along well but the kids and other outside family members found it quite awkward and I think it changed alot of familly traditional gatherings and such.
Last I'd heard both couples got married with the original couple having the affair getting a divorce after less than 2 years and the second couple I believe are still married and doing fine although they have moved away to another state.

Trailer Park Casanova
04-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Used to dip my wick in the 18 year old neighbor girl that live next door to my folks.
She is now married and manages a Macys.
She's un-happily married, and wants to continue the action.
I'm happily married so it'll never happen.

Tom Brown
04-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Glad you're coming back to Waco!
Tina's moving to Waco? That's practically right next to where I live. :cool:

Mandelon
04-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Not yet. But I am working on it....:devil:
Before I got married, duh...yeah. I lived in a cool condo complex with a big pool area and jacuzzi....those were good times. Lots to choose from. :D

wolfie
04-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Yea, but when the dinner is that good, you don't want anything else!!!!!
Been married 22 years, no cheating....even with the hot neighbor next door.

BajaMike
04-27-2007, 08:16 AM
I haven't but my first wife did....the 18 year old guy next door.....:idea:
After we divorced, she told me sister "he had a huge d?ck.....so big it hurt"....that made me feel good....:(

RiverToysJas
04-27-2007, 08:22 AM
......and third, are you drunk posting????
I don't think I like your tone mister! :devil: You typed that like it's a bad thing! :confused:
RTJas :D

wright27
04-27-2007, 08:32 AM
I was 19 and my parents were moving, but the new house was not built yet. We moved in with some of my patents friends for a month or so. The neighbor girl was pretty hot. We started messing around, but she was a tease. Did everything but intercrose. She was a kinda weird with what turned her on, but that is another story.

seanv
04-27-2007, 08:48 AM
yep done it many place's i've lived. apartments were the best. i remember 1 would comment on the noises from my place the night before. one night she wanted to have "a beer" and that was fun for a few weeks.
when i bought the place im in now, i started doing the beer thing with the neighbors and one mentioned his daughter was single. i mentioned the age differential and he "pimped" his daughter. weird thing was we had tons of fun together but neither of us could get over her dads actions. she got married 2months later:eek: and has been living with her parents and her new hubby ever since. (wow dodged that one):D

HammerDown
04-27-2007, 09:02 AM
"screw the neighbor"...ohhh yea, guilty big time and what a story to tell:rolleyes:

ratso
04-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Yea, but when the dinner is that good, you don't want anything else!!!!!
Been married 22 years, no cheating....even with the hot neighbor next door.
You have to be given the opportunity first lol...;)

Mandelon
04-27-2007, 12:51 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/medium/24maintopburkkin.jpg

Do F150's Float?
04-27-2007, 12:56 PM
OMG. Mandelon.. that just made me choke on my diet coke. Thanks buddy... LMFAO :D

wolfie
04-27-2007, 02:11 PM
You have to be given the opportunity first lol...;)
That's true......damn I hate reality!!!!!!!

Xlration Marine
04-27-2007, 02:26 PM
I did it a alot. Just thinking about makes me want to do her again. I think I'll get some when she comes home. Have to keep my eye open for her.

AZKC
04-27-2007, 02:37 PM
But I like Taco's:devil: ;)

Mandelon
04-27-2007, 02:38 PM
OMG. Mandelon.. that just made me choke on my diet coke. Thanks buddy... LMFAO :D
Heeeheeee.

seanv
04-27-2007, 03:28 PM
damn bilge...:D :D love it!

Silver
04-27-2007, 03:45 PM
My thoughts exactly :mad:
There's this thing called "CLASS"! Do any of you sum suckers have any?
If you feel the need to cheat......your not with the right person!
Dave if your reading this.......I LOVE YOU...and I am so lucky that you are not one of these A**'s!!!!!!

Silver
04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=The Bilge Idiot;2528799]WTF? We were both single, Does that still make me a sum sucker? :D :D :D
No not you...the individuals that are guilty know who they are. :D :D :D

Silver
04-27-2007, 04:03 PM
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed:idea: i like it:D
Do you like it a lot?????/ :D :D

Old Texan
04-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Dave if your reading this.......I LOVE YOU...and I am so lucky that you are not one of these A**'s!!!!!!
Not everbody lives with someone like you, so show a little forgiveness and understanding there Sugar.....:D :D

Silver
04-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Not everbody lives with someone like you, so show a little forgiveness and understanding there Sugar.....:D :D
ok...but only because u called me Sugar;) :D

TAF
04-27-2007, 06:50 PM
I was already divoced and moved away. She and her druggie husband were having problems. She had already cheated and fessed up to him and he'd moved away to do more drugs. She wanted to "talk" but got lost on her way to my house so I had to go pick her up and found out she was drunk. Well, she raped me.....I went willingly. I see her occassionally but we've never relived the moment.

Tom Brown
04-27-2007, 06:54 PM
I see her occassionally but we've never relived the moment.
Try calling her 'sugar'.

BajaMike
04-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Well, she raped me.....I went willingly
Nothing like getting "raped" (not really...hard to rape a guy....we almost never so no) by a horny girl who really wants you....takes all the games and foreplay out of it.....just good, fun, crazy sex.
Oh, the "good old days"......:idea:
:D

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 11:50 PM
I screw my neighbor all the time. I take his favorite parking spot, I hose all of the gutter waste in front of his house and sometimes I throw the junkmail that people drop off in my driveway onto his driveway.
So yeah, I fock him.:D

Ultracrazy
04-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Your avatar reeks of class..........

Tom Brown
04-28-2007, 01:01 AM
I hadn't noticed that above the over powering scent of musk.

Summer LuvN
04-28-2007, 06:30 AM
ROFLMAO! My 19 year old son has her "LIVE" performance at Havasu. The avatar is classy compared to it.

ratso
04-28-2007, 06:32 AM
ROFLMAO! My 19 year old son has her "LIVE" performance at Havasu. The avatar is classy compared to it.
LMFAO! Post it up!:D

billet racing 1
04-28-2007, 07:39 AM
For all us married folks. Ever seen the Playboy for Married men. Same as the regular one, but the centerfold is the same one every month.
Married 28 years. Have had some temptations, but not the balls to follow through. May not always like my wife, but like my life.
Jerry

DAVEO
04-28-2007, 07:49 AM
For all us married folks. Ever seen the Playboy for Married men. Same as the regular one, but the centerfold is the same one every month.
Married 28 years. Have had some temptations, but not the balls to follow through. May not always like my wife, but like my life.
Jerry
Now thats a good way to put it Jerry... Been married for 10yrs and together for 20yrs. Hows Havy and were da pics?

boatsnblondes
04-28-2007, 09:28 AM
I hadn't noticed that above the over powering scent of musk.
Is THAT what it it is?? And I just thought Chris was making some Tuna for lunch....:D :D

MRTRBL
04-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Maybe she doesn't understand the term classy or in her line of work it could mean something completely different. It's not like you have to be real smart to take your clothes off. she did buy herself some nice ta ta's.:sqeyes:

Old Texan
04-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Maybe she doesn't understand the term classy or in her line of work it could mean something completely different. It's not like you have to be real smart to take your clothes off. she did buy herself some nice ta ta's.:sqeyes:
Such rude little thoughts. Perhaps a spark envy????

catman-do
04-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Done a few of the neighbors friends, but never any of the neighbors. I dont want that kinda drama right next door. Next thing you know she gets hooked and starts bugging me all the time....

Silver
04-28-2007, 03:37 PM
So, sexy fun adult behavior is not classy????????
I know I look good and I am going to have fun with it and enjoy it all I can!
Funny how you looked at it!
Believe you me I know when and where to be classy! And when and where to play it up!;)

Silver
04-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Jerry
Nicely said.

Silver
04-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Fine then.... Take the verbiage "Classy" out....
Ask yourself what is more morally and ethically acceptable?
A) Cheating on your spouse with a neighbor and gloating about it on a message board that your significant other doesn't view, to either boost your misguided ego or to alleviate some of the guilt you must be feeling for following through with it...
or
B) Having crazy adult fun at the river with your significant other and using the media collected as avatars and fun postings on a river related forum.
You can judge me all you want based off of your extremely skewed and narrow perception of my persona on here, but I am still going to stand up for what I believe in.

DCBob
04-28-2007, 04:08 PM
A) Cheating on your spouse with a neighbor and gloating about it on a message board that your significant other doesn't view, to either boost your misguided ego or to alleviate some of the guilt you must be feeling for following through with it...
or
B) Having crazy adult fun at the river with your significant other and using the media collected as avatars and fun postings on a river related forum.
You can judge me all you want based off of your extremely skewed and narrow perception of my persona on here, but I am still going to stand up for what I believe in.
Well Silver, I think ya cleared it up for um ;) :)

boatsnblondes
04-28-2007, 05:19 PM
or
Sorry, you come on here drunk posting and bragging about cheating on your husband to a bunch of husbands who love thier wives, and then you have the nerve to get upset becuase we (gasp) judged you???
Your a real piece of work...
As far as what you believe in? Best get some new beliefs....yours are all focked up...

ratso
04-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Sorry, you come on here drunk posting and bragging about cheating on your husband to a bunch of husbands who love thier wives, and then you have the nerve to get upset becuase we (gasp) judged you???
As far as what you believe in? Best get some new beliefs....yours are all focked up...
First off, it wasn't her bragging... Secondly, nobody was bragging. I know the person that started this thread very well. The guy she cheated with, well she ended up having a 2 year or so relationship with him... and he cheated on her, so if it makes you feel better, she got hers in the end too, from someone she loves with all her heart... You aren't getting the entire picture here.;)

Jbb
04-28-2007, 05:31 PM
First off, it wasn't her bragging... Secondly, nobody was bragging. I know the person that started this thread very well. The guy she cheated with, well she ended up having a 2 year or so relationship with him... and he cheated on her, so if it makes you feel better, she got hers in the end too, from someone she loves with all her heart... You aren't getting the entire picture here.;)
Ask him his thoughts on Rex Marine/ MSD.....................:)

boatsnblondes
04-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Ask him his thoughts on Rex Marine/ MSD.....................:)
No need to ask...I'll tell you....except for the one incident, in which I thought I was right, but was not, I never had one, not one, bad experience with Rex marine....and had I not focked up my relationship with Rexie over all that, would most likely be on the phone with him this week seekeing advice on the MSD situation...and I still like MSD...just not sure why the box focked up....maybe it's wasn't grounded right...it's grounded to the battery....who knows...

boatsnblondes
04-28-2007, 05:42 PM
First off, I don't respect people who cheat. Period. If you want out, get out, don't sneak around and play shitty games. Second, I respect even less her post about what a great ass he had, that was bragging. She deserved what she got, I don't feel sorry for her at all. :mad:

ratso
04-28-2007, 06:24 PM
First off, I don't respect people who cheat. Period. If you want out, get out, don't sneak around and play shitty games. Second, I respect even less her post about what a great ass he had, that was bragging. She deserved what she got, I don't feel sorry for her at all. :mad:
I bang cheaters all the time... couldn't care less if you respect it or not... Been done to me numerous times too, but now I'd rather be doing it to instead of it being done to. People stay in marriages and relationships for various reasons, and people cheat. Chances are in todays society, if you're in a relationship, it's gonna happen to you. That's just the way it is. I finally threw in the towel after a few failed marriages and numerous relationships... If you can't beat em, join em... it makes life much easier and I must add, much more fun.;)

ratso
04-28-2007, 06:27 PM
I'd like to stay and debate this issue, but I'm meeting up with Tina and a bunch of others to go and see if there are any cheating husbands and wives to pick up at the bar lol...:D

photo chick
04-28-2007, 06:32 PM
I'd like to stay and debate this issue, but I'm meeting up with Tina and a bunch of others to go and see if there are any cheating husbands and wives to pick up at the bar lol...:D
Please report back later and let us know how it goes......:D

photo chick
04-28-2007, 06:35 PM
I got a report for you :D
let's hear it Bilgie!! :)

Rexone
04-28-2007, 10:46 PM
No need to ask...I'll tell you....except for the one incident, in which I thought I was right, but was not, I never had one, not one, bad experience with Rex marine....and had I not focked up my relationship with Rexie over all that, would most likely be on the phone with him this week seekeing advice on the MSD situation...and I still like MSD...just not sure why the box focked up....maybe it's wasn't grounded right...it's grounded to the battery....who knows...
BNB that's all water under the bridge. Apologies were made and accepted. I still give you a little jab on it every now and then but it is just in fun at this point. You have to admit you've talked your fair share of shit here in the short time you've been present. :)
On the MSD my opinion still is that it is "likely" that a bad ground or loose power connection exsisted somewhere. The MSD rep who has no reason to bs me has told me that over 90% of the boxes returned to MSD are damaged from one of these issues. They stress the importance of good solid ground and power connections in the instructions when you get a new one. Yet I still see boats quite often connected with open butt connectors ripe for the prospect of corrosion. As soon as a connection becomes loose or corroded to the point it compromises the amp carrying capacity of the wire the MSD box turns to poo poo.
I had an MSD6 box on a truck I had for many years. It ran great. All of a sudden after many years it just quit. I was puzzled. Long story short I found a loose ground connection to the box.
Not saying they don't have defective boxes. Only that most the bad rap they get are not due to that factor. I run 2 boxes on my ski race boat just for that reason with a switch. I've run both boxes and never had either one fail. I do check the connections though often when running the boat as boats are subject to alot of vibrations.
What the hell am I thinking posting this here :confused: I must be drunk. :)
How's the pit bull tagging going. Do you ever hear of the tagged ones being found again in the wild like the giant tuna that are tagged down off the Mexican Islands? ;)
How about neighbors that are tagged. Are they ever to again be found in the wild?
I wonder if RD has ever been tagged.
Questions to ponder I guess when the hangover wears off.

boatsnblondes
04-28-2007, 10:53 PM
BNB that's all water under the bridge. Apologies were made and accepted. I still give you a little jab on it every now and then but it is just in fun at this point. You have to admit you've talked your fair share of shit here in the short time you've been present. :)
On the MSD my opinion still is that it is "likely" that a bad ground or loose power connection exsisted somewhere. The MSD rep who has no reason to bs me has told me that over 90% of the boxes returned to MSD are damaged from one of these issues. They stress the importance of good solid ground and power connections in the instructions when you get a new one. Yet I still see boats quite often connected with open butt connectors ripe for the prospect of corrosion. As soon as a connection becomes loose or corroded to the point it compromises the amp carrying capacity of the wire the MSD box turns to poo poo.
I had an MSD6 box on a truck I had for many years. It ran great. All of a sudden after many years it just quit. I was puzzled. Long story short I found a loose ground connection to the box.
Not saying they don't have defective boxes. Only that most the bad rap they get are not due to that factor. I run 2 boxes on my ski race boat just for that reason with a switch. I've run both boxes and never had either one fail. I do check the connections though often when running the boat as boats are subject to alot of vibrations.
What the hell am I thinking posting this here :confused: I must be drunk. :)
How's the pit bull tagging going. Do you ever hear of the tagged ones being found again in the wild like the giant tuna that are tagged down off the Mexican Islands? ;)
How about neighbors that are tagged. Are they ever to again be found in the wild?
I wonder if RD has ever been tagged.
Questions to ponder I guess when the hangover wears off.
I guess this is what I get for being a boater, but not KNOWING boats. I have a lot to learn on this stuff still. That said, I am confused a bit still, for this reason. The box was bought, but stored, not installed initially. Sat for about a year or waiting for its time to go into the boat...you know this..we ran it on the trailer, took it to the lake, ran it again, easily, then come up here, take it out and bam, thing goes down. Not to worry, it goes into be serviced Monday, have it looked at. I'll have a better answer on the great MSD mystery of 2006 by midweek...:D

Tom Brown
04-29-2007, 12:44 AM
B&B, I recommend you get your neighbor to screw down that MSD ground for you.

dragboat
04-29-2007, 03:59 AM
[http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiMMiDRGbkUBuAqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNXZtZnJ jBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTk5OV83Mw--/SIG=1627jb2fu/EXP=1177934220/**http%3A//groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwDtAuIY!vxCf!LqsXBkoLXuJ0MS!*SqpH8VwXdtWpv4XVx7N BucxjJh2umHmm2c83SmaHcre6HAhkr33eDqi82b2CUpiYc1WH7 nGFtSe74!5sVUE*1!vg/beating-a-dead-horse.gif
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Old Texan
04-29-2007, 04:23 AM
Sorry, you come on here drunk posting and bragging about cheating on your husband to a bunch of husbands who love thier wives, and then you have the nerve to get upset becuase we (gasp) judged you??? (Who said this BnB?????)
This from someone who now again becomes the morale compass for the site.
Are you ever going to realize that because a thought enters your head you do not have to run to to your computor and post it?????:rolleyes:
A lot of what you post could be handled with the old "Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt..."
Another thing, organize your thoughts a little better before you start typing, you have a tendency to chastise a "poster" for what another "poster" has said. It must get confusing being an amateur advice columnist.:confused:
Again thank God that thing you run has tracks to guide it, no telling where you'd end up if it didn't.:devil:

biggraypig
04-29-2007, 06:30 AM
Screwed one, BJ from another. In my defense, that was before I found my one true love, my one and only, the one the sun and moon shines there glimmering light upon.
BEER
Or, was that before or after? Now I can't remembre.
(HeY, it was there for the giving, or was that the taking. I can't remember that either). All I know is that it was there.
I am a victim of circumstance.
Won't do it again. I love my wife, ++ she's HOTTT.
Judge me if you want, but if you do take a look inside yourself. There is a ROTTEN side in all of us. Some are just more so than others.
One more thing always remember PUSSY PASSED UP IS PUSSY NEVER HAD, and THE WORST PUSSY I EVER HAD WAS EXCELENT.

boatsnblondes
04-29-2007, 09:28 AM
[http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiMMiDRGbkUBuAqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNXZtZnJ jBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTk5OV83Mw--/SIG=1627jb2fu/EXP=1177934220/**http%3A//groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwDtAuIY!vxCf!LqsXBkoLXuJ0MS!*SqpH8VwXdtWpv4XVx7N BucxjJh2umHmm2c83SmaHcre6HAhkr33eDqi82b2CUpiYc1WH7 nGFtSe74!5sVUE*1!vg/beating-a-dead-horse.gif
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Shouldn't you be sending this GIF to JBB??? HE brought it up, not me. I was just replying. Send your stupid cartoons somewhere else next time, huh?:mad:

dragboat
04-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Shouldn't you be sending this GIF to JBB??? HE brought it up, not me. I was just replying. Send your stupid cartoons somewhere else next time, huh?:mad:
The horse shoe just fit somehow..............:D :rolleyes: :D

dragboat
04-29-2007, 05:12 PM
thats FUNNY AS SHIT:D can you say NEW AVATAR:idea: :D
Thank you, I'll be here all week.:D .......Be sure to tip your waitress's:rolleyes: :D

MRS TITTIES AND BEER
04-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Can you say HOE? I have been married to TNB for 30 years and I have never even considered screwing anyone else, no matter how HOT they looked. It doesnt' sound like you were in love with your neighbor, but LUST. I have no respect for cheaters.:(

MRS TITTIES AND BEER
04-30-2007, 12:20 AM
so how $$$$ does the kitty want for the tape???:D
Hey TNB, I've got some very special tapes for sale if you've got the $$$$$:D

boatsnblondes
04-30-2007, 12:21 AM
This from someone who now again becomes the morale compass for the site.
Are you ever going to realize that because a thought enters your head you do not have to run to to your computor and post it?????:rolleyes:
A lot of what you post could be handled with the old "Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt..."
Another thing, organize your thoughts a little better before you start typing, you have a tendency to chastise a "poster" for what another "poster" has said. It must get confusing being an amateur advice columnist.:confused:
Again thank God that thing you run has tracks to guide it, no telling where you'd end up if it didn't.:devil:
Moral compass huh?? Well, since when did loving your wife, respecting her by NOT cheating on her, and honoring my vows to her become unfashionable?? Maybe you could use a new moral compass bro. Cheating on your spouse is as low as it gets. Period.
I made promises to my wife before God, so did she. I choose every day to love Chris, and to honor what I said to her. She has no excuse.
Everything else in your post is just old BS...nothing new..:devil:

MRS TITTIES AND BEER
04-30-2007, 01:07 AM
Moral compass huh?? Well, since when did loving your wife, respecting her by NOT cheating on her, and honoring my vows to her become unfashionable?? Maybe you could use a new moral compass bro. Cheating on your spouse is as low as it gets. Period.
I made promises to my wife before God, so did she. I choose every day to love Chris, and to honor what I said to her. She has no excuse.
I couldn't have said that better myself. :)

MRS TITTIES AND BEER
04-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeah, just a little late for remorse, and I'm a firm believer in "what goes around, comes around."

Old Texan
04-30-2007, 04:56 AM
That's great you have a good relationship. So live your life, just don't come down on others, especially when you confuse who you're coming down on for what was said by someone else.

ratso
04-30-2007, 05:13 AM
The MSD Box went out on my moral compass a long time ago...

Jbb
04-30-2007, 05:15 AM
The MSD Box went out on my moral compass a long time ago...
Improper grounding?

ratso
04-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Improper grounding?
I wasn't really sure, but Rex was no help at all either...

Jbb
04-30-2007, 05:21 AM
I wasn't really sure, but Rex was no help at all either...
Must have been an "out if warranty issue"...warranty limits are clearly printed on page 55 of of the imaginary new catalog.....:jawdrop:

ratso
04-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Must have been an "out if warranty issue"...warranty limits are clearly printed on page 55 of of the imaginary new catalog.....:jawdrop:
I kinda liked running a lot of different "boxes" through the years... Some have performed better than others, but bottom line, they all seemed to get the job done.

Jbb
04-30-2007, 05:29 AM
I kinda liked running a lot of different "boxes" through the years... Some have performed better than others, but bottom line, they all seemed to get the job done.
As we discussed previously...:D ....some of the best.... were the tandem box setups..... :D :D
:jawdrop:

ratso
04-30-2007, 05:36 AM
As we discussed previously...:D ....some of the best.... were the tandem box setups..... :D :D
:jawdrop:
...ah yes, I remember that conversation. ;) You could get really creative on the "mounting locations" too lol...:D

Jbb
04-30-2007, 05:38 AM
...ah yes, I remember that conversation. ;) You could get really creative on the "mounting locations" too lol...:D
Mounting locations...moisture control:D ...multiple firing...the list...:D ...is endless....
Good times!!!!

boatsnblondes
04-30-2007, 10:04 AM
That's great you have a good relationship. So live your life, just don't come down on others, especially when you confuse who you're coming down on for what was said by someone else.
You need to go back and re read this string. I was the first to voice my thoughts about what she was doing while all the rest were giving her a standing ovation....

photo chick
04-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Ok there's no qouting your spouse on HB!!! :D

Old Texan
05-01-2007, 05:57 AM
You need to go back and re read this string. I was the first to voice my thoughts about what she was doing while all the rest were giving her a standing ovation....
Define "Her" and then define whom the "Her" was you directed your comment to in Post 90. 2 different people????