PDA

View Full Version : Be carefull in Bullhead City.............

Rod-64
04-27-2007, 01:20 AM
The po-po ain't playing. Just got back from hitting Sam's Club and fishing and we counted 7 pullovers. 2 were at O'Learys pub. More were at the Sand Bar. They're really scoping the spots out.
Lots of peeps damn near wall to wall at the vendors booth near/behind Terrible Herbst in Laughlin.............gonna be a major zoo this weekend. Already jam packed chrome at the Riverside parking lot. You could walk from the street to the doors on bikes and not touch pavement.

Ultracrazy
04-27-2007, 01:42 AM
The po-po ain't playing. Just got back from hitting Sam's Club and fishing and we counted 7 pullovers. 2 were at O'Learys pub. More were at the Sand Bar. They're really scoping the spots out.
Lots of peeps damn near wall to wall at the vendors booth near/behind Terrible Herbst in Laughlin.............gonna be a major zoo this weekend. Already jam packed chrome at the Riverside parking lot. You could walk from the street to the doors on bikes and not touch pavement.
Not a good place to be if you have been drinking and driving.......the boys might save the lifes of friends and family.

Rod-64
04-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Not a good place to be if you have been drinking and driving.......the boys might save the lifes of friends and family.
No... it's not. I was drinking............Nestle's purified water.:D

Ultracrazy
04-27-2007, 01:52 AM
No... it's not. I was drinking............Nestle's purified water.:D
Good man :D

raff
04-27-2007, 03:20 AM
Thanks Rod. but we are not going any wear near there.. i'll give you a call when I get To the Zoo....:D

lawbreaker2
04-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Hey, is this the weekend for that bike run in that town.

Warlockjer
04-27-2007, 05:34 AM
Its their time of the year to make money...

DILLIGAF
04-27-2007, 05:37 AM
yEP...WE HAD A LITTLE PARTY HERE LAST NIGHT AND KEPT TO OURSELVES WITH NO DRIVING AROUND. Sorry about the caps.
Be careful peeps

ahhell
04-27-2007, 05:43 AM
Alot of places in town are offering 1.00 beers, and last night I drive by one with 5 guys in cuffs and 5 cop cars in the parking lot...not alot of folks goin there at that time:D
also supposed to be multiple check points tonite/ tomorrow nite

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-27-2007, 05:45 AM
Be careful guys. We dont need any of our fellow boaters in cuffs.

Rod-64
04-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Thanks Rod. but we are not going any wear near there.. i'll give you a call when I get To the Zoo....:D
Good Deal..............We were testing the fishing poles for the real thing on Sunday. Hope it's better then...........Saw lots of fish but no takers. It was very weird like someone fed 'em all day. Hope you guys stick around for a while on Sunday.:)