PDA

View Full Version : Super Dave

Jetboatguru
01-19-2003, 08:35 AM
Check your PMs

BILLY.B
01-20-2003, 06:45 AM
GURU,is the boat you have now the one we did? Morg said it was but I thought you sold it. Morg says it really hauls ass. Did you guy's run over the weekend? Hopefully you can make it down to NEEDLES during the week to hang out before phoenix, would like to see it run. Whats going on with Greg Shirley? haven't heard or seen him in awhile. :cool:

Jetboatguru
01-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Billy, this is the boat I have right now.
http://dragboats.com/gallery/images/02_11_IHBA_4866_977.jpg
The guy driving is a friend of mine. It ran 8.31 @125 in Bakersfield off the bottle. I think it will run in 7's with NOS.
I am hoping acceptence will be ready to rumble come Needles. It may be a little embarrassing getting whooped up on by a carbureted deal. Vale did the paint on the boat back in 86. Is your boat together and ready to run? I doubt you will get many of the Nor Cals to the Needles bash but Fathers Day is big event. The only problem with Fathers day is that NJBA scheduled a race at Chowchilla that weekend. Going to be a spilt count on boats at CFW vs the race.

Fiat48
01-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Any Flat that rides that correctly and clean is worth getting "whopped up about." :D :D :D

BigBoyToys
01-20-2003, 05:34 PM
What!!!?? Chowchilla and CFW fathers day? This can't be! Did NJBA get the final approval for the June Chowchilla race? I remember that if they couldn't have it in June they were going to have it in August.

T-Bag
01-20-2003, 05:59 PM
Fiat48:
Any Flat that rides that correctly and clean is worth getting "whopped up about." :D :D :D Its a Canyon!!!!!!!

ACCEPTENCE
01-20-2003, 06:20 PM
Kinda makes ya go hummm??? hehehe :D :D :D

BILLY.B
01-20-2003, 09:01 PM
BigBoyToys:
What!!!?? Chowchilla and CFW fathers day? This can't be! Did NJBA get the final approval for the June Chowchilla race? I remember that if they couldn't have it in June they were going to have it in August. BBT, does this mean what I think it means? most of the guys will be going to chowchilla instead of CFW! Hate to tow all that way if nobodys there! :( :cool:

Her454
01-20-2003, 09:14 PM
thats sucks the races are the same weekend. who organizes the fathers day bash? any way to change the date around on that?

Hud
01-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Father's Day Weekend is the Classic V Drive deal at Camp Far West. Did NJBA change there date or what? :mad: :mad: :mad: burningm

Her454
01-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Hud:
Father's Day Weekend is the Classic V Drive deal at Camp Far West. Did NJBA change there date or what? :mad: :mad: :mad: burningm Actually, the races have always been on Fathers Day..but usually at Ming. My ex was killed there on Fathers Day 2000 and I've not been back since.

ACCEPTENCE
01-20-2003, 10:12 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Actually, the races have always been on Fathers Day..but usually at Ming. My ex was killed there on Fathers Day 2000 and I've not been back since. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Oh-my, not good to hear, not good at all. :( :(
Sorry to hear that.

BigBoyToys
01-21-2003, 04:11 AM
NJBA Fathers Day at Chowchilla is NOT written in stone yet. Here is the latest I have found as of 1/13/02;
"I have submitted 2 dates for the Berenda Reservoir, water availability is playing a major role here.
Date No. 1, Third weekend in June. If water is not available, then date No. 2 comes in to play and that is the third weekend of July.
If water is still not available, then there will not be any water in the reservoir at all this year due to the fact that the irrigation season will be over.
Just pray for rain, or do a rain dance."
This, posted by the current Race Chairman from the Chowchilla Lions Club.

BigBoyToys
01-21-2003, 04:15 AM
BILLY.B:
BigBoyToys:
What!!!?? Chowchilla and CFW fathers day? This can't be! Did NJBA get the final approval for the June Chowchilla race? I remember that if they couldn't have it in June they were going to have it in August. BBT, does this mean what I think it means? most of the guys will be going to chowchilla instead of CFW! Hate to tow all that way if nobodys there! :( :cool: Billy, chances are, unless we are in a close race for first in points with NJBA (a highly unlikely scenario) :rolleyes: , we will be going to CFW on Fathers Day. Don't know how many more feel the same way, but this is our plans. :)