lol

OKIE-JET
04-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Biglue=Teenage Mutant Ninja Vato=LMMFAO:D :D

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z256IZvGlE
lol
Looks like you FAT, what's with the Grand Wizard under your name? :rolleyes: ...........( . )( . )..............:D :D

dmontzsta
04-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Looks like you FAT, what's with the Grand Wizard under your name? :rolleyes: ...........( . )( . )..............:D :D
Whats with thin ice walker under yours? Down here Ice is slang for speed/meth.
We all know you are thin, so you are saying you do ice and walk the streets? got it. :)

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Whats with thin ice walker under yours? Down here Ice is slang for speed/meth.
We all know you are thin, so you are saying you do ice and walk the streets? got it. :)
I was allways walking on thin ice, when it came to getting the boot off here :idea: JBB said I walk on thin ice, so it stuck!
You should have blinding shine :D when the sun hits this chrome dome you had better have sun glass's on :D :D ..............( . )( . ).............

rrrr
04-28-2007, 06:21 PM
You should have blinding shine :D when the sun hits this chrome dome you had better have sun glass's on :D :D ..............( . )( . ).............
When Donald hits the water in his Klan board shorts for the first time every year, several people are hospitalized with welder's flash.

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 06:31 PM
When Donald hits the water in his Klan board shorts for the first time every year, several people are hospitalized with welder's flash.
See we are doing everyone a favor with warnings like this, ya all get welder goggles if you are in the area of Donald/KKK/Wannbe Wigger :D :D ..............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
04-28-2007, 07:13 PM
See we are doing everyone a favor with warnings like this, ya all get welder goggles if you are in the area of Donald/KKK/Wannbe Wigger :D :D ..............( . )( . )...........
I guess if I drank as much alcohol as you, I would be red too! :D

Kim Hanson
04-28-2007, 08:03 PM
I guess if I drank as much alcohol as you, I would be red too! :D
I am sort of brown, soon to be red and then really brown, pickled is green :rolleyes: don't you know anything.............( . )( . )...........:D :D

dmontzsta
04-28-2007, 09:48 PM
I am sort of brown
I guess that explains the truck! :D

Kim Hanson
04-29-2007, 04:34 PM
I guess that explains the truck! :D
I ain't brown yet, that comes in the summer with the tan :D :D Just getting her ready to sort of look like it shit out flames on my boat, that is why everything I can buy that has flames on it from gascap covers to rearlight covers..etc. I buy it..............( . )( . )...........

Biglue
04-30-2007, 04:44 PM
So this fag sees a fat focker in a banana hamock throwing a few roundhouse kicks and he immediately thinks of me. How's that for a a fag fantasy.....fag. :D :D :D
Friggin Tweedy Bird gots jokes huh? It's one focker. :D

Kim Hanson
04-30-2007, 08:33 PM
So this fag sees a fat focker in a banana hamock throwing a few roundhouse kicks and he immediately thinks of me. How's that for a a fag fantasy.....fag. :D :D :D
Tweedy Bird fockin killed me........( . )( . )...........Did you make fun fun of his Maxima also :D :D

rrrr
05-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Actually it was a fat brown focker wearing enchilada elastic......:crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
05-01-2007, 10:07 AM
I just want to know if that was Kim spraying you with the hose? :)

Biglue
05-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Actually it was a fat brown focker wearing enchilada elastic......:crossx: :crossx:
That was a little too much attention to detail there fag. :D
I just want to know if that was Kim spraying you with the hose? :)
Say man, how do you keep from getting sunburns on that dome of yours.........Meguiars? :D

dmontzsta
05-01-2007, 12:10 PM
That was a little too much attention to detail there fag. :D
Say man, how do you keep from getting sunburns on that dome of yours.........Meguiars? :D
I just hire a mexican to shade me. :D

Biglue
05-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I just hire a mexican to shade me. :D
We have some pretty big bean bags....but not big enough to give you a bean bag hat. :D

rrrr
05-01-2007, 12:52 PM
He just borrows your Saturday Night Fever outfit.......:D
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/2947.jpg?is=325,325,0xffffff

Kim Hanson
05-01-2007, 07:45 PM
We have some pretty big bean bags....but not big enough to give you a bean bag hat. :D
I bet Crazy glue would work, no pain... no gain...:D :D .........Then we can call him " Hey Donkey ", he would have the ears then :D :D

dmontzsta
05-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I bet Crazy glue would work, no pain... no gain...:D :D .........Then we can call him " Hey Donkey ", he would have the ears then :D :D
How much did you have to drink, before this post?:jawdrop:

hoolign
05-02-2007, 06:37 AM
After this many years you need to ask?? Even i can tell with that post he's had 11 Labbats lites and 9 smokes!:D

HOSS
05-03-2007, 10:19 AM
turtleboy eh donald,,,,,,,,,that dude was either mental or on chemicals.

Biglue
05-03-2007, 04:49 PM
After this many years you need to ask?? Even i can tell with that post he's had 11 Labbats lites and 9 smokes!:D
The boy is a lil slow Hooli....cut him some slack. :D

Kim Hanson
05-03-2007, 04:55 PM
That was yesterday, I don't know :D :D Whut up Donkey :D :D ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
05-03-2007, 04:58 PM
The boy is a lil slow Hooli....cut him some slack. :D
Slow, do you think I own a Maxima :rolleyes: .............( . )( . )............:D :D

Biglue
05-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Slow, do you think I own a Maxima :rolleyes: .............( . )( . )............:D :D
Nah.......but you drive a "Whipz by Kragen". :D :D

dmontzsta
05-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Even worse, you drive a slow ass truck that you think is a hot rod! lol.

Biglue
05-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Still one step over a Ford Tweedy.....slow.....er go even slower your row. :D

dmontzsta
05-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Do you smoke crack cocaine? :devil: Just asking...

Kim Hanson
05-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Trucks don't have to be slow Donald, okay! Yours does :D :D I have a buddy up here that has a little S-10 with a 383 stroker in it on NOS, he took out a Viper with it :jawdrop: .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
He does that in his v-drive right now, ROW & make motor sounds--varroom , varoom ..........( . )( . )............:D :D

dragboat
05-04-2007, 06:34 PM
He does that in his v-drive right now, ROW & make motor sounds--varroom , varoom ..........( . )( . )............:D :D
Must be a ford?:eek: