PDA

View Full Version : Miami's car wash

vee-driven
04-27-2007, 02:44 PM
for all the south bay people, i just went to the new miam's on pch in torrance for the first time and paid almost $30 for a sh!t job. There was still bird crap on the roof and they didnt do the normal little details like wipe down the door jams or even try to get the crap off. I guess thats why i always wash my cars myself. Anybody have good reccomendations for good car washes in the torrance south bay area. Miami's gets a thumbs down in my book.

YODA
04-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Youre on the right track. Most carwashes suck. Just do it yourself or have the honey in your avitar (dressed like that) do it!!!!

Dribble
04-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Perhaps you should have the woman in your avatar bring it in next time.

Troy McClure
04-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Sorry, maybe i don't know about the "service" (special?) at Miami's, but why would you pay $30 for a car wash? Am I missing something? :confused: :confused:

ahhell
04-27-2007, 06:52 PM
3 beers 2 teenage boys and 30 minutes...looks like it just came off the showroom floor
teenagers are motivated by food...or lack of:devil:

Moneypitt
04-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Sorry, maybe i don't know about the "service" (special?) at Miami's, but why would you pay $30 for a car wash? Am I missing something? :confused: :confused:
Make the lazy asses do it again....and again......Until you're happy with it, or demand your money back.......MP