PDA

View Full Version : Is ISL still open?

27 Awesome cat
04-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Have not been there in a while and was wondering if they are still there.

27 Awesome cat
04-27-2007, 06:19 PM
WTF heres the link=.http://theinsideline.org (http://theinsideline.org/forums/index.php)

3 daytona`s
04-27-2007, 06:23 PM
WTF heres the link=.http://theinsideline.org (http://theinsideline.org/forums/index.php)
After reading your posts,at least most of them you and Belushi have much in common. LOL what are you smoking Man?:rolleyes:

H20Advantage
04-27-2007, 06:38 PM
i lurked in there the other night and there was 1 person on line (@9:30)and it was a freaking ghost town .......... :sqeyes:
It's been quieter than usual for the last week but there are a bunch of us in Chat all the time..:D

27 Awesome cat
04-27-2007, 06:42 PM
After reading your posts,at least most of them you and Belushi have much in common. LOL what are you smoking Man?:rolleyes:
Oh stop it....:) I'm trying to get in the box:D

riverbound
04-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Its still open....just not to the general public ;)

27 Awesome cat
04-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Its still open....just not to the general public ;)
Whats up with then bitches over there?? I kinda miss you:D Hey i'm not going to get banned for talking to you am I?:eek:

DAVEO
04-28-2007, 08:54 AM
yep it is But they closed the box....:mad:

27 Awesome cat
04-28-2007, 09:12 AM
yep it is But they closed the box....:mad:
Thats not right...What happend? oh and hi:D

topless
04-29-2007, 03:42 AM
I've never been to the box or lockerroom myself so didn't know they closed it. I go there after I stir shit up here and need comfort. LOL

DAVEO
04-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Thats not right...What happend? oh and hi:D
Some dumbazz was posting pics in someother site. so the shuter down. Oh and Hi back. Hows the arm? But most of all hows Missy and the kids hope all is well.

bigq
04-29-2007, 07:42 AM
Some dumbazz was posting pics in someother site. so the shuter down. Oh and Hi back. Hows the arm? But most of all hows Missy and the kids hope all is well.
That never occurred to them that could happen.:confused:

DAVEO
04-29-2007, 07:53 AM
That never occurred to them that could happen.:confused:
It was known.

27 Awesome cat
04-29-2007, 07:54 AM
I kind of heard about it,sucks for the girls to have to worry about someone stealing there pics and reposting them like that..
The arm is all better,just a nasty ass scare for the memory.TY for asking:D
Missy is doing great besides being a little swore from helping me put the motor in the boat yesterday:) oh and the kids are doing good,just getting bigger..
Its funny how everyone complains about fuel prices,try having three boys to feed:jawdrop:

DAVEO
04-29-2007, 08:06 AM
I kind of heard about it,sucks for the girls to have to worry about someone stealing there pics and reposting them like that..
The arm is all better,just a nasty ass scare for the memory.TY for asking:D
Missy is doing great besides being a little swore from helping me put the motor in the boat yesterday:) oh and the kids are doing good,just getting bigger..
Its funny how everyone complains about fuel prices,try having three boys to feed:jawdrop:
Yeah food is more $ than fuel.

riverbound
04-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Whats up with then bitches over there?? I kinda miss you:D Hey i'm not going to get banned for talking to you am I?:eek:
I dunno whats up with some of them over there:confused:
Its looking like I will be out there the same weekend as the "ISL" weekend. so if you guys are out there stop by and say hi, just no standing on the back of the boat when you leave the dock:eek: :( :D ;)
Nobody else who talks to me has been banned....yet. :D

djunkie
04-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Its looking like I will be out there the same weekend as the "ISL" weekend. so if you guys are out there stop by and say hi, just no standing on the back of the boat when you leave the dock:eek: :( :D ;)
Yet...... :D :D

Kachina26
04-29-2007, 09:17 PM
i lurked in there the other night and there was 1 person on line (@9:30)and it was a freaking ghost town .......... :sqeyes:
Gee, I wonder why. If you sign up but don't post much, you are banned. No, I don't go there and just lurk on the tittie of the day thread or whatever that one is. I just didn't post much there. I've been booted twice, I doubt I'll be booted a third time.

27 Awesome cat
04-29-2007, 09:39 PM
We would love to hang with you if you don't mind..It will be fun,we can wave at all of them and see if they wave back..
If i'm on the back of a boat I hope itt will be on yours..:D
I think i'm drunk..

riverbound
05-01-2007, 07:57 PM
We would love to hang with you if you don't mind..It will be fun,we can wave at all of them and see if they wave back..
If i'm on the back of a boat I hope itt will be on yours..:D
I think i'm drunk..
LOL...they wont. I did that once in Havasu, walked right past them, waved and...nothing. I even walked back by a second time on my way back to the boat and nothing again.....LOL :D

riverbound
05-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Yet...... :D :D
;) :D

djunkie
05-01-2007, 08:14 PM
;) :D
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:
Hey by the way, it was very nice of you to swim over and say hi to us on Saturday. I guess Danny was a little too busy to do the same huh? :D :D

riverbound
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:
Hey by the way, it was very nice of you to swim over and say hi to us on Saturday. I guess Danny was a little too busy to do the same huh? :D :D
He was keeping an eye on my kids for me so I could swim over. Cant leave them in the boat by them selves :jawdrop:
are you sure its wise to admit hanging out with me??....you might be the "yet" ;)

djunkie
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
He was keeping an eye on my kids for me so I could swim over. Cant leave them in the boat by them selves :jawdrop:
are you sure its wise to admit hanging out with me??....you might be the "yet" ;)
I aint skeered. And are you sure it was the kids that he was watching? :crossx: :crossx:

27 Awesome cat
05-01-2007, 08:19 PM
LOL...they wont. I did that once in Havasu, walked right past them, waved and...nothing. I even walked back by a second time on my way back to the boat and nothing again.....LOL :D
I know the big Mexican will wave at you,he likes boys I heard:D

riverbound
05-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I aint skeered. And are you sure it was the kids that he was watching? :crossx: :crossx:
He was doing a good job. when I got back to the boat both kids were in the sponson hanging out playing....lol

27 Awesome cat
05-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Sometimes he also likes stretchy pants]
That guy has got some skill:D This must be his brother:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/60cleaninghorse.jpg

grads2112
06-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Not only is it open but I guess hell has frozen over because they let me back in.:sqeyes:

grads2112
06-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Well that was short lived. Either I already got kicked out or the site crashed...
and all for just posting this pic.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6536/jordyha7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Biglue
06-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Keep tap dancing on the minefield dumbass. :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
06-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Biglue,
how have you been bro? Tell the kids and Misty I said hello.

76ANTHONY
06-05-2007, 11:52 AM
dont candycoat it, what are you sayin there nacho??:D

WYRD
06-05-2007, 11:53 AM
5 more posts and youre a wh0re:D

Biglue
06-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Biglue,
how have you been bro? Tell the kids and Misty I said hello.
Not too bad bro, just busy as all hell. Don't have the play time available anymore. Thanks, I'll give them your hellos. Give your family our best as well.
dont candycoat it, what are you sayin there nacho??:D
The guy is a tool. He just keeps on and on. He'll figure it out soon enough. :devil:
5 more posts and youre a wh0re:D
Better start deleting some shit then. :D
Sup bro, how was the weekend?

WYRD
06-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Better start deleting some shit then. :D
Sup bro, how was the weekend?
All is well, looking forward to heading out this weekend its been WAY too long since the boat has seen water I am starting to feel like 77sumthin:D

djunkie
06-05-2007, 12:12 PM
All is well, looking forward to heading out this weekend its been WAY too long since the boat has seen water I am starting to feel like 77sumthin:D
Old and gay huh? :D :D

tntperformance
06-05-2007, 12:16 PM
LMFAO!:eek: I just spit water all over the screen.:)

WYRD
06-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Cant you just sit quietly and oogle the man boobs in this thread, no one wants to hear your gay talk:D

76ANTHONY
06-05-2007, 12:17 PM
hey, dont start now.....:mad: :D
f-off spunkie, dont you have some moving to do or packing or sumthin???:D

Biglue
06-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Why you burning when you go number one too? :D :D
I hear you on the boating deal. Took a 3 day boating/camping trip to Isabella last weekend. Definitely needed that. Now I just have to make my way to Havasu soon. :( ;)

djunkie
06-05-2007, 12:18 PM
hey, dont start now.....:mad: :D
2 weeks from today. :2purples: :2purples:

Biglue
That was too easy huh? LOL

76ANTHONY
LMFAO!:eek: I just spit water all over the screen.:)
oh i see how it is globo:D :D

Biglue
06-05-2007, 12:19 PM
You could answer those with one word. "FUDGE". :jawdrop: :D :D

76ANTHONY
06-05-2007, 12:21 PM
2 weeks from today. :2purples: :2purples:
really? dam that was quick, i thought you'd milk mamma for another month:jawdrop: :D :D

Jyruiz
06-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Why you burning when you go number one too? :D :D
I hear you on the boating deal. Took a 3 day boating/camping trip to Isabella last weekend. Definitely needed that. Now I just have to make my way to Havasu soon. :( ;)
So when are you going to be out there? We will be there fathers day weekend then the weekend of June 29 and then from the 4th of July thru the 8th.

76ANTHONY
with talk like that you'll never get djunkie to go to work tonight:D :D

djunkie
Your drawn to that like flies to shit aren't you? :idea: :D :D

WYRD
06-05-2007, 12:24 PM
http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/fudge-factory.jpg

Biglue
06-05-2007, 12:32 PM
really? dam that was quick, i thought you'd milk mamma for another month:jawdrop: :D :D
May do after the 4th if not that week before all the crazies show up. Once the kids are done with their school.
Anyone else hear deuling banjos right about now? :jawdrop: :D

Biglue
06-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Your drawn to that like flies to shit aren't you? :idea: :D :D
A better analogy would be "like Djunkie to shit". :sqeyes: :D