PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs 2007.

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 08:56 PM
I must say there are some upsets in the making.
The Bulls are up 3-0 against the almighty Shaq and the Heat. If the sweep the Heat (Reining Champs) that will be a big upset.
The Warriors are up by almost 20 points with only 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. That will make the Warriors up 2-1.
There is some serious upsets in the works. If the Warriors can beat Dallas, that would be HUGE! Especially when Dallas was favored to take it all the way.
God I love the NBA! :)

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Check out this NBA 2k8 Playoff Simulator. It is SCARY how accurate this video game is in calling it. The records are all the same at this point!
http://sports.ign.com/articles/782/782133p1.html

Jyruiz
04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
I think if Dallas was to lose the series for some reason, the Suns would be going to the finals and playing Detroit. I doubt Dallas loses though.

dmontzsta
04-27-2007, 10:54 PM
I think if Dallas was to lose the series for some reason, the Suns would be going to the finals and playing Detroit. I doubt Dallas loses though.
What a fit Webber was in Detroit huh? He really brought them back to life. I bet he is glad he made that decision and not with the Lakers. Especially since he can retire in his hometown with all of his family now.
It seems like getting rid of Wallace didnt really hurt them much either. They picked up Webber dirt cheap.

dmontzsta
04-29-2007, 01:01 PM
So the miami heat, with (the man who won LA's championships) were SWEPT in the first round by the chicago bulls! lol.
The heat becomes the first team in 50 years to be swept in the first round after winning a championship.
Do you think Shaq is thinking retirement now? I say 1 or 2 more years MAX for him and then hang his jersey up at Staples center and remember the great years.
How about the suns vs. Lakers? great game AGAIN! as I predicted to start the series.