PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbe

Mr.DUNE
04-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Hi guys and girl just wanted to ck in and let everyone know I'm here. Let me tell you a little about myself, bout 20yrs ago I use to play at the river my hang out was Big Bend Resort in Parker. Got tired of my friend using me for the boat so changed sports to riding the dunes in Glamis. Now I'm wanting to get back into the water so I'm trying to sale a few sand toys to buy a small deck boat that will do well both at Havabrew and Parker. Got my eye on a chaparral 24 ft Sunesta at a good price just need to get the money together.
If any of you have been to GlamisDunes.com you will see that I'm a regular over there in fact I'm one of there admins. Now if i can just get a boat then I'd like to be a regular here too. Wish me luck...

ratso
04-28-2007, 10:08 AM
We wish you luck...:D

JetBoatRich
04-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Welcome:D and I agree good luck on the boat

Devil's Advocate
04-28-2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome Mr. Dune. The waters here get pretty choppy. Enjoy the ride.:D

707dog
04-28-2007, 10:36 AM
welcome..yeah i agree off the dryland toyz... join us ***boat peeps that like to keep are toyz wet...enjoy!!

Mr.DUNE
04-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks I think I can handle the chop but looking for a cool cruise with some good peeps.

Devil's Advocate
04-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Fixed that for you D.A. :D :D :D
:D
You know it.

24sleekenforcer
04-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome aboard, good luck on the boat.

Hardly Satisfied
04-28-2007, 12:49 PM
welcome aboard

Mr.DUNE
04-28-2007, 04:33 PM
If any of you have been to GlamisDunes.com you will see that I'm a regular over there in fact I'm one of there admins. Now if i can just get a boat then I'd like to be a regular here too. Wish me luck...
welcome,i signed up over their as titties and beer and some women didn't like my name so i re/signed up as tnb and could never get back on so ?:idea: o well:)[/QUOTE]
I'm one of the OG moderators over there and never was one to over moderate things. Let me know if you need help getting back on...

Magic34
04-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Welcome Mr. Dune!
No hidden fees over here. :D

photo chick
04-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Welcome Mr Dune! :D

Mr.DUNE
04-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Welcome Mr. Dune!
No hidden fees over here. :D
That's what I like to see is a free board for all, my complements to the management...

Havasu1
04-30-2007, 08:39 AM
Hi guys and girl just wanted to ck in and let everyone know I'm here. Let me tell you a little about myself, bout 20yrs ago I use to play at the river my hang out was Big Bend Resort in Parker. Got tired of my friend using me for the boat so changed sports to riding the dunes in Glamis. Now I'm wanting to get back into the water so I'm trying to sale a few sand toys to buy a small deck boat that will do well both at Havabrew and Parker. Got my eye on a chaparral 24 ft Sunesta at a good price just need to get the money together.
I'm sure there are a few members glamisdunes.com members here, me included. Welcome aboard. Very good and helpful peeps here just like on GD.com. I have a few frieds with that type of deck boat and it does pretty well in the chop. They are very good boats. Just make sure you go with the bigger motors. The 8.1 is the motor to go with but many used Sunesta's have smaller motors in them due to the cost savings when the original owner purchased them. Stay away from the older 5.0, they are too small and under powered. Oh, one other thing, go with the Brovo III, it will help get the boat out of the water faster.

Baja Big Dog
04-30-2007, 10:35 AM
HEY DUNE...COME ON DOWN....
Got any good popcorn recipes???:D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Hello & welcome to the fun...

riverracerx
04-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Welcome Mr. Dune.
Nice Rhino you have for sale too! Very sweet.

duner21
04-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Whats up Mr Dune! I should do a newbe thread also everyone i meet goes who are you! LOl

woody56
04-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the sandbox! Try too play nice with others!!!:D

racecar.hotshoe
04-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Where is your chicks pic?.........Welcome :D

atomickitn
04-30-2007, 05:47 PM
ya ya ya whatever they said:D

COWBOY KENNY
04-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Don't sell too much Glamis stuff he who dies with the most toys wins

HavaSkank
04-30-2007, 08:33 PM
...and SHE who dies with a night stand full of toys has embarassed family members.

Mr.DUNE
05-03-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm sure there are a few members glamisdunes.com members here, me included. Welcome aboard. Very good and helpful peeps here just like on GD.com. I have a few frieds with that type of deck boat and it does pretty well in the chop. They are very good boats. Just make sure you go with the bigger motors. The 8.1 is the motor to go with but many used Sunesta's have smaller motors in them due to the cost savings when the original owner purchased them. Stay away from the older 5.0, they are too small and under powered. Oh, one other thing, go with the Brovo III, it will help get the boat out of the water faster.
Thanks for the info I didn't know they came with the 8.1 all I've seen were the 5.0's. Good info for sure...

Mr.DUNE
05-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Kenny, the Rhino will probably be the last thing I sale, don't even want to get rid of but must to get back into boating I miss it so...