PDA

View Full Version : New Forged Steel "One Piece" Racing Propellers

BOAT ANCHOR
04-28-2007, 10:49 AM
The following is authored by James Brendel. He hasn't any computer accuses. I'm just posting this for him.
Announcing New "One Piece" Drop Forged Chrome/Vanadium Steel Racing Propellers by James Brendel and Dallas Helms marketed under the trade name Hondo/Menkens. The hubs of the forged one piece steel props are precision taper bored and keyed by Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM). Hondo/Menkens propellers are offered in all diameters, pitches, and rakes.
First tested by Kebin Kinsley and Ed Pacilio BAH "Bad Habit" at the NJBA opener March 2007, the team noticed substantial improvements in ET's and MPH running the Hondo/Menkens propeller. At the IHBA opener at Firebird in April 2007 four out of eight TAH qualifiers ran Hondo/Menkens props. Bob Pizza and Kebin Kinsley traded low ET's and top times running Hondo/Menkens props.Dale Lambert with TAH Fair Warning, Kent Price with TAH Black Dragon, and Mike Fry with TAH Mean Streak 2, each took home a new Hondo/Menkens propeller. Don Ermshar also ran one on TAF Mako Force with noticed improvements. Eddie Knox/Dale Ishimura TFH "Problem Child" will be the first to test the new Right/Left TFH props. Hondo/Menkens propellers were also examined at the opening Firebird race by Scott Lumbert, Roger Way, Greg Todesco, Ex Superstar Ted Faggart, and expert flatbottom gurus Wayne Mettler, Jim Lange, and Eric Lyons, and all had nothing but praise about the new propellers.
All interested parties should contact James Brendel/Hondo Extreme (925) 325-4967, or Dallas Helmes/Menkens Propellers (602) 278-0908. Props are in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

pacman
04-29-2007, 04:57 PM
We Tried One In Bakersfield And It Worked Great . Took It To Pheniox And Worked Even Better As For Me Its The Only Prop Ill Use On My Boat
As For Every One Else In My Class Maybe You Wont Use It That Would Be Ok By Me :d
Ed Pacilio
150 Bad Habit T.a.h.

BOAT ANCHOR
05-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Bump

lilrick
05-04-2007, 08:56 PM
pictures help

HookedOnHydro
05-14-2007, 04:14 PM
I have to argue with some of those statements made regarding who used those propellers. I think you need to check ur info and certain few need to think about what they are saying or try n to brag about. I heard various pits talk n down on those props and even watched E.T.'s drop with those on test and tune dates and on qualifying.