PDA

View Full Version : rock the boat

warlock 27
04-28-2007, 06:51 PM
just woundering is rock the boat ever coming back on tv?

ULTRA28
05-02-2007, 08:13 AM
I'm not sure if it will be back in the US in repeats. Right now it must be playing in a lot of other countries, becuase I keep getting e-mails from all over the world about the episodes. The e-mails just started coming in a couple of weeks ago.
There will be no more episodes made of Rock The Boat. It was not a pleasant experience working with this particular producer. They wanted a bunch of drama and didn't want to show enough of how boats are built. They wanted too much control over the boat builds.

kamguy
05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure if it will be back in the US in repeats. Right now it must be playing in a lot of other countries, becuase I keep getting e-mails from all over the world about the episodes. The e-mails just started coming in a couple of weeks ago.
There will be no more episodes made of Rock The Boat. It was not a pleasant experience working with this particular producer. They wanted a bunch of drama and didn't want to show enough of how boats are built. They wanted too much control over the boat builds.
Come on! You know you loved it.
BK

warlock 27
05-03-2007, 02:05 PM
ultra 28 I know what you mean, there was a lot of drama in the show like the soundboys messing around. Hay do you sell Rock The Boat on dvd, because I taped it and its not the best?

LAFD
05-03-2007, 02:08 PM
they tried to make it like orange county choppers, or the body coddington deal with all the drama and dead line stupid concept in my view wish they could of done it like overhaulin. overhaulin is sweet because no one fights shit gets done and they show how they do it.by watching orange county and boyd i wouldnt buy a bike or car from them ever.

ULTRA28
05-03-2007, 03:11 PM
ultra 28 I know what you mean, there was a lot of drama in the show like the soundboys messing around. Hay do you sell Rock The Boat on dvd, because I taped it and its not the best?
Yeah, we have some here. Give us a call and we'll get one out to you.

ULTRA28
05-03-2007, 03:15 PM
they tried to make it like orange county choppers, or the body coddington deal with all the drama and dead line stupid concept in my view wish they could of done it like overhaulin. overhaulin is sweet because no one fights shit gets done and they show how they do it.by watching orange county and boyd i wouldnt buy a bike or car from them ever.
Yeah, it was not at all a pleasant experience. We were constantly fighting with the production company about the BS, but we had a contract that we were obligated to stand by. They had us doing crap I would never do in the real world. Most of the time you would see Leah and I pissed off on camera, we were actually pissed at the producers for what they were making us do. If all I knew about Ultra was what I saw on the show, I doubt if I would even buy a boat from us.

Johnwithjm
05-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Rock the boat was huge in Salt Lake.:D :D

wsuwrhr
05-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I have to agree.
The funny thing is, it is OBVIOUS that the drama is manufactured.
There is NO WAY you could build a custom product like a car, boat or motorcycle in that kind of environment.
Brian