PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Seeger and Paul Bandemer RIP, I already miss you so much!

Tremor Therapy
04-28-2007, 07:09 PM
My Hot Boat brothers, 2 of my friends died today. They were headed up 395 when a hit and run driver clipped an oncoming truck that smashed into my friends vehicle, killing them instantly. Two souls taken long before their time, two families left to try and pick up the pieces and go on.
Power Chuck, you were always the life of the party, your energy and enthusiasm always made me smile. Your smile had a way of brightening any room you walked into, and I will miss that mischevious laugh. Linda Lou, I have no words for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Paul, my heart aches, as I have no words that can express my feelings knowing that Jennifer and little 2 year old Paul Jr. will grow up without you. Paul you were one of the nicest guys a person could know, someone I was fiercely proud to call my friend. Cynthia, my heart is crushed, and I can only hope that you know how much Paul loved you, Jennifer, and Paul Jr.
To my friends, Chuck and Pat, John and Emily (The Liquid Lounge), Craig and Michelle (To The Shore), Greg and Jeannie (Tsunami), Dane and Jen, Kevin Morris, Tom and Nancy, anyone I missed, and especially to Linda Lou, Cynthia, and the Seeger and Bandemer families, I am so sorry for your collective loss. I loved both of those guys like brothers, and I will miss them greatly. I don't know why this had to happen, and any type of explanation will never be good enough. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Somehow it feels like the world will never be same, and my insides are just numb. I was looking forward to seeing them in Havasu over Mothers Day, but it just doesn't seem to matter anymore. My heart aches, and I just can't stop crying. :cry:

Ultracrazy
04-28-2007, 07:17 PM
So sorry for your loss. Prayers to everyone involved.
STeven

Flyinbowtie
04-28-2007, 07:18 PM
I am so sorry, TT.
Untimely, pointless deaths of good people are impossible to come to terms with. You cannot make sense out of things that make no sense, and you'll drive yourself crazy trying. All you can do is be there for those they left behind, and do honor to their memories.
You, and your friends will be in our thoughts and prayers tonight.
Jeff, Cindy, & Family...

brianwhiteboy
04-28-2007, 07:19 PM
very sad to hear this....will say a prayer for them and their families tonight :(

Johnwithjm
04-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Very sad. Thoughts and prayers to all involved

gierker
04-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Tremor, thanks for the update. I got the call from my wife at 4:00am (Hong Kong time) this morning and I’ve been unable to do anything but sit here and watch my email and this board for an updates.
No words can describe at this moment the emptiness, sadness, anger that I have knowing that Chuck and Paul are no longer with us because of a senseless act by yet another irresponsible person, and as you said no explanation will ever be enough as to why this happened. I know the laughter and joy that they shared with us all will never be forgotten, but the though of never hearing Chucks laugh or seeing his next big practical joke leaves me with emptiness that will be very hard to replace with just memories. I, like you, was very much looking forward to our Mothers Day outing, but it just brings me to tears knowing that another April will pass where we have been struck by yet another tragedy of our peers.
Please let all of the families and our friends know that they are in my thoughts and prayers....
RIP... Chuck and Paul
Rick, Cathryn, Athena, Brock

Screaming Pete
04-28-2007, 08:39 PM
TT my heart goes out to you ,your family and friends.
RIP Chuck and Paul
Pete

duffster
04-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Please crack a beer I have already had about 50 today. Two great guys full of life who loved the water and going to Havasu and Lake Powell. This is Fu#king killing me these guys were like my brothers. I love them and would trust them with anything I have.
RIP Charlie Seeger
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PA070469.JPG
RIP Paul Bandemer
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PA060415.JPG
Fu#king April I hate this month.

Rexone
04-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Sorry to hear this TT. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and their families. May they both rest in peace and their families cared and provided for.
There is no justice in who goes too young and who stays it seems. Good guys like this are senselessly taken while scumbags, leaches and thieves seem to survive and prosper. I will never understand it. Just another lesson that we never know when today may be our last one.

24sleekenforcer
04-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends.

MR.rvrluvr
04-28-2007, 10:56 PM
:( :( :( their family will be in our prayers...:( :( :(

boatsnblondes
04-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow, how tragic....I so feel your pain bro....for whatever it is worth, theyre in a better place now, you'll see them again...in the meantime, you and the families are in our prayers up here, may the good Lord bless and keep you through all the times to come...

boater012
04-28-2007, 11:30 PM
What a tragedy, I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to the families and all effected by the loss of those closest to them. Godspeed!

Chipster27
04-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Sorry for your loss and condolences to the families. Very tragic and I hope they can find the person that did this senseless act.
God Speed.

SmokinLowriderSS
04-29-2007, 04:21 AM
My sincere condolences Tremor. :(

27 Awesome cat
04-29-2007, 06:42 AM
T.T~~We will say a prayer for them and their families ...

ratso
04-29-2007, 06:59 AM
:(

purrfecttremor
04-29-2007, 07:07 AM
I am so sorry Alan.Our prayers go out to you and their families.

slotracer
04-29-2007, 07:10 AM
when something like this happens it make me think when your number is up it's up. god has a better plan for you in a better place. just last week a friends father and him were working on their house late into the night they quit for the day and went home the next morning the father was sleeping and rolled over took a deep breath and passed away right in front of his wife:mad: i had known this man for over 25 years. the familys that are left behind are the ones that will need everyones support for quite awhile. i am getting ready to turn 50 on the 17th of may and boy is it making me think more and more about my family and friends. god speed to the wife's and kids that will never see their husbands & fathers again. i lost both my parents years ago and it still hurts that i cannot talk to them from time to time.

ahhell
04-29-2007, 07:12 AM
RIP guys...
prayers out to the families

06f250sd
04-29-2007, 07:16 AM
Thoughts and prayers to all parties involved, God Speed

rrrr
04-29-2007, 07:31 AM
I pray that families and friends of these two fine men will find peace and comfort.......

DAVEO
04-29-2007, 07:37 AM
I pray that families and friends of these two fine men will find peace and comfort.......
You said it brother. I hate to hear things like this.:(

duffster
04-29-2007, 01:32 PM
I just got back from Vista/Carlsbad and both family's are fricking devastated. Those two guys were my bro's and I just wish they were here.

Baja Big Dog
04-29-2007, 02:09 PM
So Sad!!!:(

AirtimeLavey
04-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Tragic. Sorry for yours and the family's loss. Frightening how fast and random it can happen. My condolences to the friends and family. :(

OGShocker
04-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families. R.I.P.

topless
04-29-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this and will keep family and friends in my prayers. Words are never enough to ease the pain but do remember that they are in a better place and are rembered. Godspeed.
Ali

syke-o
04-29-2007, 03:56 PM
:( :( :(

duffster
04-29-2007, 05:08 PM
The crew will be out at Havasu on mothers-day 11th thru the 14th and I am sure we will still be grieving hard if you see me or Allan boat Shockwave (Tremor Therapy) or my boat Essex (To The Shore) please stop by and have a beer we need the support. My bro Johnny Seeger the brother of Charlie Seeger's little bro with his green and white 24 Ultra (The Liquid Lounge),should also be out.
This trip was planned before Charlie passed way and he would have been out with us if it was not for his misfortune. Both guys Charlie and Paul or what I liked to call him PB were very very cool. Back in the 80's Paul Bandemer was the only one I know that was driving a one ton Chevy lifted with 15/17/40 Dick Cepek fun country's and that was the old days.

Charley
04-29-2007, 09:25 PM
:( very Sad, my sincerest condolences to the families
Godspeed

QuickJet
04-29-2007, 09:44 PM
So sad when things like this happen :(

shueman
04-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Geez...:( Heartfelt thoughts go out to the families...

wet and dirty
04-30-2007, 08:41 AM
You two will NEVER be forgotten and will be greatly missed!!! Our prayers out to Linda and Cynthia and the Families of these to freakin awesome guys!!!!
Not only did we lose our friends we lost part of our family.
We love you guys and miss you greatly!!!
Our lost...heavens gain..
The Chasmars :

duffster
04-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Thank you to everyone that responded to this post. We all really appreciate the kind words and thoughts during these tuff times.
I lost my little brother about 2-years ago to a shitty airplane deal and it was one worst thing I have ever had to deal with. This deal seems like my brother times two.

Tremor Therapy
05-01-2007, 06:37 AM
To all of you that have responded and sent your prayers and thoughts, a sincere thank you. These 2 families, and many others are completely devastated, and your thoughts and prayers are a comfort.
I was sent an e-mail from Charlie's sister-in-law about the services, and it seems that the familes have decided to have a joint service for both Charlie and Paul. For those who wish to attend, the e-mail stated the following:
The service for both Chuck & Paul will be held this Friday May 4th @ 10:00am at St. Francis Catholic Church in Vista.
There will be a "celebration of life" get together following at Chuck & Lindas house...
2201 Maxson St.
Oceanside, CA 92054
Chuck & Paul.........will FOREVER be missed!!

duffster
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
To all of you that have responded and sent your prayers and thoughts, a sincere thank you. These 2 families, and many others are completely devastated, and your thoughts and prayers are a comfort.
I was sent an e-mail from Charlie's sister-in-law about the services, and it seems that the familes have decided to have a joint service for both Charlie and Paul. For those who wish to attend, the e-mail stated the following:
The service for both Chuck & Paul will be held this Friday May 4th @ 10:00am at St. Francis Catholic Church in Vista.
There will be a "celebration of life" get together following at Chuck & Lindas house...
2201 Maxson St.
Oceanside, CA 92054
Chuck & Paul.........will FOREVER be missed!!
Oh yes I will have a cooler in the back of my truck full of Coors at the Catholic Church in Vista at 10am I might add. Thats how I roll.

Quenchie
05-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Here is a quote from Chucky....
Life is what happens during the "dash"
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3/girlwithnofear/IMGP0737.jpg
We Love you, We miss you.... Life wont be the same without you.
Thank you for teaching all of us how to really live life to the fullest....
WE MISS YOU & PAUL SO MUCH!!
I love you, Wendy

HefeRaton
05-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Unbelievable! Thoughts and prayers to their families and friends!