PDA

View Full Version : $27,000,000 BOAT

76biesmeyer
02-05-2003, 06:48 PM
O.K. Guys what kind of boat would you get if you won $27.000.000 Million lotto We played $15.00

Kindsvater Flat
02-05-2003, 06:59 PM
I would probably keep the one I have just pay someone else to work on it. :D

GofastRacer
02-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Well, I think I would get me a brand new D'Cucci hull and build me one badass K boat, take it over to Billy B for a paint job (sinse I can't even use a spray can), then go out spank his ass at Needles!! Yeahh!!.. wink :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Hey Gofast, dont you currently own one of the baddest K boats to ever take the water? Why do you need a new D'cucci?

GofastRacer
02-05-2003, 07:51 PM
Yes, you're right I do have a boat that was one of the best and STILL is but I would want one that is even better!, trust me, I had a D'Cucci before!!.. wink :cool:

BILLY.B
02-05-2003, 07:57 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey Gofast, dont you currently own one of the baddest K boats to ever take the water? Why do you need a new D'cucci? WOW CHIEF you do know how to get on the computer jawdrop .I think GoFast has the paint thing going his way, BUTT the ASS wopp??? argue :D :D :D ing

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-05-2003, 07:58 PM
I Heard Joey was settin up a shop in Havazu, would you be able to confirm this rumor?

circleboatKIDD
02-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Hey Mr VDRIVE VIDEO GUY check your PMs

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-05-2003, 08:07 PM
I have to agree with you billy, I dont think Mr. A's Daytona is Packing quite enough oats in its current configuration. Oh ya.. I can work one these computers, its all good chief!

GofastRacer
02-05-2003, 08:10 PM
BILLY.B:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey Gofast, dont you currently own one of the baddest K boats to ever take the water? Why do you need a new D'cucci? WOW CHIEF you do know how to get on the computer jawdrop .I think GoFast has the paint thing going his way, BUTT the ASS wopp??? argue :D :D :D ing You best hope I don't win the Powerball!!..... :D :D :D

GofastRacer
02-05-2003, 08:13 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I Heard Joey was settin up a shop in Havazu, would you be able to confirm this rumor? Yes, it is a possibility, he has a piece of land behind Wal-Mart, just waitin to see what happens with Red Rock!..

GofastRacer
02-05-2003, 08:17 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I have to agree with you billy, I dont think Mr. A's Daytona is Packing quite enough oats in its current configuration. Oh ya.. I can work one these computers, its all good chief! Yeah, no shit it ain't packin enough oats in it's present configuration with this limp dick motor but that could be changed!!. I take it you saw it run in this sorry state!!... eek!
[ February 05, 2003, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

circleboatKIDD
02-05-2003, 08:21 PM
I know the ole Guru will have enough oats and give some of you folks at Needles a run for yoour money. Mr Video man better have enough footage left when that happens :D .

BILLY.B
02-05-2003, 08:37 PM
[[/qb][/QUOTE]You best hope I don't win the Powerball!!..... :D :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]ART you are a piece of work. LMAO :D :D .

GofastRacer
02-05-2003, 08:44 PM
BILLY.B:
[You best hope I don't win the Powerball!!..... :D :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]ART you are a piece of work. LMAO :D :D . [/QB][/QUOTE]
ROTFLMAO!!... http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxwave.gif

DUCKY
02-05-2003, 09:18 PM
I would have one mean ass hydro for the nice days, and a kevlar 24' skater with arneson surface drive and 1300hp turbine for the rest of the time!

76biesmeyer
02-06-2003, 04:24 AM
Well guess what Know winning numbers for me!!Glad I didn,t get rid of my sign { Will work for racing fuel}

GofastRacer
02-06-2003, 05:16 AM
Ditto for me, no winning numbers! :mad: Ok Billy, you can relax now!!.... wink :D :D :D

stix818
02-06-2003, 05:52 AM
I think if I won 27 mil I would keep my current boat as a HotRod and build a boat like my old man's new PGF. I would also like to build a TAF and see what fun I could have with it. Then I would have a trailer built so I could house both so I could tow them anywhere.

GofastRacer
02-06-2003, 06:19 AM
Stix818:
I think if I won 27 mil I would keep my current boat as a HotRod and build a boat like my old man's new PGF. I would also like to build a TAF and see what fun I could have with it. Then I would have a trailer built so I could house both so I could tow them anywhere. Sounds like a plan!.. wink
[ February 06, 2003, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

superdave013
02-06-2003, 06:29 AM
I'ed buy hookers! And lot of 'em :D

GofastRacer
02-06-2003, 06:37 AM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/laugh.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/laugh.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/laugh.gif

ACCEPTENCE
02-06-2003, 06:38 AM
superdave013:
I'ed buy hookers! And lot of 'em :D Like the ones that dance and wear the tall clear shoes??? :D :D :D

stix818
02-06-2003, 07:38 AM
I don't know, I'm liking superdave's idea. Wonder how many you could get for 27 mil?

superdave013
02-06-2003, 08:11 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
I'ed buy hookers! And lot of 'em :D Like the ones that dance and wear the tall clear shoes??? :D :D :D Dem's the ones!

FlatRacer
02-06-2003, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't buy a boat. I'd buy a big piece of desert with a river running through it and some bulldozers and earth movers. Dig a track big enough to run Unlimiteds (much bigger than Firebird). And, oh yeah, put a big ass fence around the whole thing.
Then I'd have drag races and circle races on alternate weekends. I'd charge admission to see the races, hence the fence. The gate receipts would go primarily to tow and prize money FOR THE RACERS!!!
Once the track was a going concern, I'd start a boat racing school where young racers could practice their skills without having to duck the law.
Then I'd develop a flatbottom class that uses a spec small block chevy (CHEAP!) that would last all season long, and run in both circles and drags for maximum fun per dollar.
FR :p
Oh, yeah, and capsules would be OPTIONAL!!! idea

76biesmeyer
02-07-2003, 04:33 AM
Hell the lotto will be over $35 million on sat.I will be looking for a few hookers and a new boat!!! Do you think I should ask the wife if its ok

GofastRacer
02-07-2003, 04:48 AM
I don't think you would get the answer that you are looking for!.. wink :D :D :D

76biesmeyer
02-07-2003, 04:53 AM
Hey gofastracer I was checking out the inside of your boat when it was for sale!!Did you do all the work yourself.It is very nice and clean

GofastRacer
02-07-2003, 05:01 AM
Thanks, yup, bought the thing bare, did it all myself. BTW, it's still for sale!... :cool:

Highlimit9000
02-07-2003, 03:23 PM
The Baddest Shiada River Cruiser Lee could Build!!!

126driver
02-07-2003, 03:46 PM
I'd keep the same boat and use the money to run races every available weekend and protest every single boat in the main, every single weekend. devil I'm sure I would make lots of new friends. eek!
Oh yeah, and hookers for a crew. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Sounds like one of your typical weekends to me! Especially the hooker part. By the way so hello to Shannon for me. :) :)

Morg
02-07-2003, 06:20 PM
FlatRacer:
I wouldn't buy a boat. I'd buy a big piece of desert with a river running through it and some bulldozers and earth movers. Dig a track big enough to run Unlimiteds (much bigger than Firebird). And, oh yeah, put a big ass fence around the whole thing.
Then I'd have drag races and circle races on alternate weekends. I'd charge admission to see the races, hence the fence. The gate receipts would go primarily to tow and prize money FOR THE RACERS!!!
Once the track was a going concern, I'd start a boat racing school where young racers could practice their skills without having to duck the law.
Then I'd develop a flatbottom class that uses a spec small block chevy (CHEAP!) that would last all season long, and run in both circles and drags for maximum fun per dollar.
FR :p
Oh, yeah, and capsules would be OPTIONAL!!! idea Excellent plan :D :D

GN117 Big Dawg
02-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Unlimited $ I would be confused by all!
People would think of me as cross between Jay Signore of the IROC Series and Bill France of NASCAR all wrapped up into a Boat Racer!
I would order 25 new 20' low side GN racers from JohnnyRay, I'd Rig them absolutly the same, I'd have 30 motors built(builder unknown at this time)to presice exacting and identical specs, then choose the guy's and crews to race them all around the country.
I'd then create a series, with professional rescue team with at least 4 boats espesially designed for recovery and rescue with pro diver / paramedics in each boat. 4 series owned and staffed Patrol boats. All of these vessels would be staffed by touring pros.
I'd put a ton of money up at the end of the series. I'd dictate every single God Damn rule and kick your ass outta here if you say one negative f---in' word about the deal to the press or any one outside of the closed doors of my office .
I would revolutionalise boat racing as any of you could never imagine, my show would kick ass and take names. For the first time you would go to the boat races and see some racin, flat out,fender rubbin, shit in your neck boat racing.Racing for the money, racing for the points, and racing your ass off to keep from gettin run over.
[ February 08, 2003, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: GN117 Big Dawg ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Hey your Dawgness, would those boats be wood deckers like yours or stationary capsule like johns?

gottaminute?
02-07-2003, 10:04 PM
RULE CHANGE RULE CHANGE RULE CHANGE
Rush boats and paint em pink.... LOL

gnRacer98
02-07-2003, 10:39 PM
21 Rayson's w/ deck by Harlin and big dawg diesel truck steerin wheels and barcalounger custom nygahyde seats w/ 5 point harness and terminix stickers on the sides and 9 hr. races w/ refreshment breaks and implant models for crews.
Yea thats the ticket!!
I get the orange one.
Dawg your brillant.

GN117 Big Dawg
02-08-2003, 10:16 AM
Seeing as my unlimited $ racin' dream kept me up all night....I'd have a high side GN built to Jerry's specs for the official video/press boat.
GN 98 would get the orange one. Probably look like the Home Depot,Tony Stewart cup car, unless John wants it to match his Hiawian flowerdy shirt?
The Harlan preped wooddecker would definatly be the DAWGS Limo.
We would run on Morgs new Desert Marine Stadium, and every where else we would be welcomed at.
Oh yeah Pat, yours can be pink, but it will be a RaysonCraft. MY RULES. END OF STORY.
Each one would resemble a Cup car paint job, with co-responding numbers to enhance fan appeal and give 'em something to relate to.
A FUN DREAM, NOW OFF TO WORK, I JUST CHECKED MY LOTTO NUMBERS THEY GO STRAIGHT TO THE ROUND FILE. DONT SNORE YOU'LL KEEP ME AWAKE!
P.S. As an after thought, the guy that can manage to rub a "GOODYEAR" donut in the side of on of these boats will get a bitchin trophy or something. C_YA!

GN117 Big Dawg
02-08-2003, 10:20 AM
God John how did I miss that one!!!!!! Damn right IMPLANT EQUIPPED CREW PERSONELL FOR ALL!!!!!!

GN117 Big Dawg
02-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Hi Gotta Min...Luv ya man but, MY RULES, MY WAY OR THE HIWAY.

GN117 Big Dawg
02-08-2003, 10:31 AM
GN98.... 10-4 on the 9hr deal, maybe a 500 miler like th old Elsionor race, make it like the INDY of GN racin.' We wont need "roll over protective structures" so the 5 point harness deal can be saved for future bedroom stunts with some kinky little unit with implants. The Barkalounger idea has my attention though, I'll send it right down to engineering Monday after coffee.

GN117 Big Dawg
02-08-2003, 10:41 AM
20 Identicly prepared, and identicly powered GN's at the Stadium at one time.....for 250 miles, or 500 miles... how bitchin' would that be.....Makes ya sport wood thinkin' about it.
One race, one class, one day(Sat), pit stops and implants on every crew...rat on!
[ February 08, 2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: GN117 Big Dawg ]

FlatRacer
02-08-2003, 02:18 PM
Sounds good Dawg. I'd even let you run your race at my new stadium complex!!!
And we'll have nude waterskiing between heats idea
FR
[ February 08, 2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: FlatRacer ]

Sangerboy
02-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Big Dawg and FlatRacer, I've dreamed of building a facility out here in Ventura county for years, just havn't been able to connect on those winning numbers so far. Build a bitchen course and then support a national spec series to go with it- awesome :cool: :cool: . Of course that would use up all the money but if there was any left over the dragboat fan in me would develop and dial in a new flatbottom hull with twin screws and bring back the BFF class. That would put some more butts in the stands. :D :D

76biesmeyer
02-09-2003, 04:57 AM
Well guess what one person had the winning numbers and it was not me!! I bet the winner goes out and buys a slow jet boat!!!!And he won,t quit is job!! $$$$35,000.000 Well time to go to work.

126driver
02-10-2003, 08:45 AM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Sounds like one of your typical weekends to me! Especially the hooker part. By the way so hello to Shannon for me. :) :) HA-HA-HA! You're killin' me here JG. Very funny muthaf*%ker. :p :D

126driver
02-10-2003, 08:50 AM
GN117 Big Dawg:
Each one would resemble a Cup car paint job, with co-responding numbers to enhance fan appeal and give 'em something to relate to.But who would paint these boats? Billy B. or Vale? :rolleyes: :p

Cantrip
02-10-2003, 02:29 PM
I'd buy a 46 foot Skater with the sickest motors I can get my hands on, like 2 1300 HP Sterling motors.....sort of like "Lick This"
http://scopeinfo.com/images/2002-LA-Boat-Show/LICKTHIS21.jpg
[ February 10, 2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Cantrip ]