PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Springs Restaurant...

my21advantage
04-29-2007, 09:14 PM
SUCKS! :mad:
Anyone else have a problem there this weekend?
Where do I start..Oh yes, They stop service breakfast @ 11:00 am, but at 10:45 am they won't seat you for breakfast. And then go on to tell me that I have to wait till 11:30 am for lunch, because they have to switch over. No big deal - grab a couple of bloody mary's while we wait...
Finally we get seated and the waitress says that we have to wait 10 minutes before we can order lunch, yet two table (that came after us) already had they're lunch served.
And the greatest part, the waitress come out with our food about 40 minutes later and carrying the tray on her shoulder along with all her hair in our food...looks yummy to me and the order wasn't even right!
They nedd some help in a big way.

Devil's Advocate
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
I like their breakfast, when you can get it.:rolleyes: But the service sucks for the most part.

my21advantage
04-29-2007, 09:25 PM
I like their breakfast, when you can get it.:rolleyes: But the service sucks for the most part.
Supposedly...:idea:
The waitress said that the head cheif, along with several other employees (waitresses, cooks, and hotesses) walked out yesterday (and quit their jobs) during the lunch rush :jawdrop:

2HOT4GLAMIS
04-29-2007, 09:27 PM
You hit a bad day - usually they are on top of things...

SummerBreeze
04-29-2007, 09:28 PM
I just got back a few hours ago and the food was good the service was great Whats the problem??

my21advantage
04-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I just got back a few hours ago and the food was good the service was great Whats the problem??
Usually they are pretty good....they just dropped the ball big time today
And needless to say I was very disappointed :crossx:

JetBoatRich
04-30-2007, 04:16 AM
Everytime I have been there:rolleyes: service was a little slow, b ut was no big deal:D overall experience was good:D

HavaSkank
04-30-2007, 06:16 AM
I only order a Bigstick for breakfast there.
Food gets in the way when you're trying to get your drink on

DirtySquirty
04-30-2007, 06:21 AM
The Hell with breakfast...head to da bar. The Cherry Bombs will fix that cravin' for breakfast.

voodoomedman
04-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Ate there yesterday morning and it was okay. Our server left a little to be desired. The food is good, not stellar or anything. Basically this place makes money because the only other take the boat for a drive to breakfast place would be Topock. I don't think anyone ever gets up in the morning and says hey let's get in the truck and drive to the Springs for breakfast.

lalhc
04-30-2007, 06:58 AM
I have never been too impressed w/their food & service - It's all about the location.

my21advantage
04-30-2007, 07:34 AM
I only order a Bigstick for breakfast there.
Food gets in the way when you're trying to get your drink on
Those things are great...just like havin' a slurpee :D

HavaSkank
04-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Im not a big foo-foo drink gal, but I F'ing LOVE those! When we make the trip to Springs it's tradition to drink one on the patio and grab one for the ride back.
I've had the bartenders tell me 50 million times how to make'em, but the problem is Im always too buzzed to remember what the hell he said. I've tried ordering in bars but they just dont have the same appeal.
GOD NOW IM CRAVING ONE! Come on Friday!

H20Advantage
04-30-2007, 07:40 AM
It's Havasu...enough said...:D
They have never planned for the big weekends and ramped up staff before. What makes you think that they will start now?
Didn't you hear the INS is cracking down on some and a huge load of Meth was stopped prior to getting to Havasu. So the good help is on it's way back down to Mexico and the ones left are moving a little slow...:eek:

my21advantage
04-30-2007, 07:43 AM
It's Havasu...enough said...:D
They have never planned for the big weekends and ramped up staff before. What makes you think that they will start now?
Didn't you hear the INS is cracking down on some and a huge load of Meth was stopped prior to getting to Havasu. So the good help is on it's way back down to Mexico and the ones left are moving a little slow...:eek:
So you saying they're lacking a little "speed?" :jawdrop: :idea: :D

HavaSkank
04-30-2007, 07:58 AM
Damn cops! I like my wait staff to be tweakin. Sure I could do without the constant nose wiping, but as long as they're spun tightly and running their toothless little asses off, that's all that matters.