PDA

View Full Version : What a great weekend in Laughlin!

DaddyMack
04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Contrary to some other posts.. we had a great time!
Go there Thursday and hung out at my Brother's Booth.. Count's Kustoms at the Edgewater. Whoever said there wasn't any hotties at this show was mistaken, at least from our perspective! Thursday night partied till about 2.
Friday hit lake Mojave (almost missed it, and that would have been sad!). Thanks NODIGG!!! had a great time with you and Linda, and as well as Jeff and Angie and Danny on your boat... plus all the other peeps in Gasoline Alley.. then Jen joined me :) and we were up till 3 am at the Pioneer back bar with a few friends....
Saturday we were actually early for the ride to the naked Turtle, thanks DILLIGAF for setting it up!.. good eats.. and a great ride in the morning.. then to NODIGGS house for a few drinks and snacks THANKS AGAIN!!! then nearly melted going back to Laughlin.. stopped at the AVI to cool down and do a ittle shopping, then back to the Edgewater for a 3 hr nap..lol..
Saturday Nite.. Thanks to DILLIGAF for a great party at his house!! Jen and I appreciate it!! then partied with some friends till the Sand Bar closed in Bullhead...
Nice easy ride back in the morning on Sunday... All in all a great long weekend...
I would say one of the busiest River Runs in recent years... the cops seemed pretty cool and lots of people, bikes and boobs ;)
It was really great meeting everyone and hangin out... i am so bad with names,:) but Dale, Dave, Danny, Tim, Carl, Tom, Rick and Linda, Joe, all the girls... I apologize who i missed..I know I met you.. but i am the worst with names... just ask jeff.. :idea: I will post what pics I can tomorrow... oh and a special video ..lol.. :D
Steven and Jen
All in all a great time!!!

nodigg
04-29-2007, 09:55 PM
I will post what pics I can tomorrow... oh and a special video ..lol.. :D
UH-OH!
:eek:
BTW, That Jen is a keeper!

DaddyMack
04-29-2007, 10:23 PM
UH-OH!
:eek:
BTW, That Jen is a keeper!
Thanks again Rick! and I agree :D

DILLIGAF
04-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Your very welcome and thanks for coming by. Jen is a sweetheart and I appreciated you running and making the cola run.
To all who came by the house I want to thank you for helping keep things under control and picked up. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting new peeps and seeing old friends.
:)

Sportin' Wood
04-30-2007, 06:18 AM
We had a great weekend. I would have liked one more day. I should have stayed I guess?:D
Ride home was real nice outside of a couple times when traffic was a little heavy with bikes, passenger cars, and truckers all trying to share the road.
Where we riding next? Yosemite anyone?

nodigg
04-30-2007, 06:29 AM
We had a great weekend. I would have liked one more day. I should have stayed I guess?:D
Ride home was real nice outside of a couple times when traffic was a little heavy with bikes, passenger cars, and truckers all trying to share the road.
Where we riding next? Yosemite anyone?
Yosemite would be a great camping/lodge/bike run.................

DILLIGAF
04-30-2007, 08:24 AM
Yosemite would be a great camping/lodge/bike run.................
Yep, Yosemite is a very nice ride. Did that a few years back and it is awesome riding around the park.

Hustler
04-30-2007, 08:30 AM
We had a great weekend and the ride was pretty nice since we took old 66 to Ludlow. It was great to see everyone again and it was nice chattin with you Daddy Mac.
Tom thanks bbq and the hospitality again. I did learn one thing saturday night though. DONT YAWN!! the side of my head still hurts.:eek: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-30-2007, 11:41 AM
It was great meeting you guys. What does Jen think of this whole internet friends thing? I know most people I know that aren't on HB think it's pretty weird. They just don't get it :D

Ziggy
04-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Angie/Jeff...........Sorry we missed you guys. We were, uh, in Steamboat and Barry wouldn't let me leave.... j/k. It actually slipped my mind til late.
I read in my local paper here, over 600 traffic violations were written and nearly 90 arrests during the Laughlin Run.. :eek: :eek: :eek: At least no shootings.

DILLIGAF
04-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Tom thanks bbq and the hospitality again. I did learn one thing saturday night though. DONT YAWN!! the side of my head still hurts.:eek: :D
Hey Joe...Nice seeing you, Candy and the baby again. I told you that yawn thing with Deanne was a friggin' setup and of course you did not listen :) That's because you are hard headed....lol

nodigg
04-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey Tom, I was gonna be honest and give you your dock line back....but since you had to email everyone in your address book about the video......I'll think about it!::idea: :)

Sportin' Wood
04-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Don't worry Rick you dance 100% better then me.

nodigg
04-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Don't worry Rick you dance 100% better then me.
Its not the dancing that bothers me, its the ugly guy doin' it! :D I usually just have a good time and dance when the mood hits me, but if you ain't drunk and your lookin' at a video of when you were drinkin......................:eek: :D